Author Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 278219 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2019, 09:28:45 PM »
>"Consider it done. Should I come back here later or will it get to me if you find something?"
>"Oh and uh, I'll need you to point me towards where the Scarlet Devil Mansion is from here. I got here via weird magical door."

>"You may return," Yukari says.
>"Ah, it's to the south west, some distance," Yukari says. "You should see Youkai Mountain to your left along the way."

>_

« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2019, 10:12:11 PM »
>"Any other insights before I leave?"
>"And uh, sorry for beating up your cat."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2019, 10:17:43 PM »
>"Any other insights before I leave?"
>"And uh, sorry for beating up your cat."

>She shakes her head slightly. "Not as of yet. But next time it happens, do pay attention."
>"Don't worry, she did her best."

>_

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
(Sunday of the DIVINE MERCY)Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2019, 08:52:35 PM »
>She shakes her head slightly. "Not as of yet. But next time it happens, do pay attention."
>"Don't worry, she did her best."

>_

// Please,do ask ahead anything useful before the departure  :) //

> Nod : " Gotcha,this is to be delivered to the head-maid at the Mansion ."

> "Oh,about this, there are  2 quick questions if you may kindly enlighten me ."

> If the go-ahead is given :"No.1  ,for the sake of returning here,is it correct to travel north-east from the Mansion with the Mountain on the opposing side going from here to there until I'm hitting some landmark?"

> " No.2, may I know or just reveal its content or its sender if I am asked to explain before the delivery or somesuch?"

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 08:54:57 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: (Sunday of the DIVINE MERCY)Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #244 on: April 29, 2019, 09:53:23 PM »
> Nod : " Gotcha,this is to be delivered to the head-maid at the Mansion ."
> "Oh,about this, there are  2 quick questions if you may kindly enlighten me ."
> If the go-ahead is given :"No.1  ,for the sake of returning here,is it correct to travel north-east from the Mansion with the Mountain on the opposing side going from here to there until I'm hitting some landmark?"
> " No.2, may I know or just reveal its content or its sender if I am asked to explain before the delivery or somesuch?"

>She nods for you to continue
>"More or less," Yukari says. "You may wish to note some landmarks along the way.
>"It wouldn't mean much to you," she says.

>_

« Reply #245 on: April 30, 2019, 01:14:02 PM »
>Stand up.
>"I'll be off then, thanks again for your help."
>Head out to the hallway if unprompted.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #246 on: April 30, 2019, 11:33:45 PM »
>Stand up.
>"I'll be off then, thanks again for your help."
>Head out to the hallway if unprompted.

>"We'll see who needs thanks yet," Yukari says.
>You make your way out into the hallway. It seems Ran has moved on.

>_

« Reply #247 on: May 01, 2019, 04:41:36 AM »
>Retrace our steps to get outside.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #248 on: May 01, 2019, 12:20:41 PM »
>Retrace our steps to get outside.

>It's easy enough to find your way back outside.
>The village is as empty as ever.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #249 on: May 01, 2019, 04:43:10 PM »
>Using the directions given, make our way towards the SDMansion.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #250 on: May 01, 2019, 10:25:28 PM »
>As we do, make note of how to return.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #251 on: May 01, 2019, 11:22:08 PM »
>Using the directions given, make our way towards the SDMansion.

>As we do, make note of how to return.

>You leave the empty village behind. Making your way over the mountains, you take note of interesting things to find your way home, such as a lone tree on a mountaintop to the east of Mayohiga. After a little while you find yourself returning to more familiar area, just southeast of the human village and west of Youkai Mountain. Things are fairly peaceful along the way, you catch sight of faeries playing here and there, and the autumn colors are very nice from above. It's easy enough to forget things have been hectic all day.  You can see glimpses of Kourindou through the branches, and Marisa's home. Soon you reach Misty Lake, and then Scarlet Devil Mansion beyond it. Landing nearby, you can see Meiling is at the gate. She gives you a nod.

>_

« Reply #252 on: May 02, 2019, 02:03:05 AM »
>Approach Meiling.
>"Hey, I've got a message here for Sakuya."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #253 on: May 02, 2019, 02:04:24 AM »
>Approach Meiling.
>"Hey, I've got a message here for Sakuya."

>"Hey Cap'm," Meiling says, "Something up at the temple? It's not Rinnosuke, is it?"

>_

« Reply #254 on: May 02, 2019, 07:26:20 AM »
>"Nah, this is actually from Yukari Yakumo, believe it or not. To repay a favour."

« Reply #255 on: May 02, 2019, 08:46:10 AM »
>"Nah, this is actually from Yukari Yakumo, believe it or not. To repay a favour."
> Meiling asks, "A favour? What kind of favor?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #256 on: May 02, 2019, 12:40:21 PM »

Ah, this isn't collaborative in that sense. I'm running the show, the rest of you run Murasa.

>"Huh," she says. "Well, better make sure she gets it."
>Meiling moves to open the gate. "She should be in the kitchen right now."

>_

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #257 on: May 02, 2019, 04:43:44 PM »

// Murasa could ask it directly to Sakuya or could make such a request from Meiling,if they are willing . //

> Salute of appreciation to Meiling "Thanks!So,No issues for anyone in delvering it myself ?

> After confirming permission, donwe know where the Kitchen at the Mansion is ? Ask Meiling otherwise.

> If all is set,make haste in deliverying while staying mindful and respectful of the sorroundings.

> By the way, How long do our Spellcards need to "recharge" and be usable again ?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #258 on: May 03, 2019, 11:43:38 AM »
// Murasa could ask it directly to Sakuya or could make such a request from Meiling,if they are willing . //

> Salute of appreciation to Meiling "Thanks!So,No issues for anyone in delvering it myself ?

> After confirming permission, donwe know where the Kitchen at the Mansion is ? Ask Meiling otherwise.

> If all is set,make haste in deliverying while staying mindful and respectful of the sorroundings.

> By the way, How long do our Spellcards need to "recharge" and be usable again ?

>"Yeah, you know how to behave," Meiling says, as she opens the gate. "The kitchen's on the far west side, past all the galleries."
>Spellcards take some time to charge up again, in your case, usually about a half day.
>Heading inside, you see that the main hall is still decorated with western-style landscapes from the last time you were here; Remilia likes to rotate out the front display from time to time. You head west, through a set of double doors, and down a hallway along the outer wall of the manor, the windows affording you a view of a large, ornate fountain that you are certain has not worked in a couple centuries. At the end of the hall are more doors, leading to the kitchen.
>Through there, you find a few faeries in their maid outfits sweeping the floors. Large ovens and ranges dominate the walls, while huge tables take up much of the floor space. Smaller faeries have an easier time sweep under the latter. You find Sakuya in the process of of emptying a large bag of rice into an earthenware storage jar. She glances toward you as you enter. "Ah, I did not expect to see you again today," she says.

« Reply #259 on: May 04, 2019, 09:23:23 AM »
>"Of all things I'm here with a message for you from Yukari Yakumo."
>Hand over the message.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2019, 12:14:05 PM »
>"Of all things I'm here with a message for you from Yukari Yakumo."
>Hand over the message.

>She frowns slightly, clearly not expecting this sort of response.
>Setting aside the bag of rice, she takes the letter and opens it. Her frown deepens a little. "Hm, I didn't expect her to remember this," she says. "I will be there as soon as I am able."

>_

« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2019, 12:29:34 PM »
>"I didn't deliver something too nasty did I? I have no idea what it was about."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2019, 12:30:52 PM »
>"I didn't deliver something too nasty did I? I have no idea what it was about."

>"Oh, no, nothing like that," she says. "But I do wonder why you're the one to deliver it, of all people? How are you connected to this?"

>_

« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2019, 12:34:39 PM »
>"Yukari's doing me a favour, so I'm trying to pay her back."
>"Speaking of which, do you think Patchouli would mind if I racked her brains about something?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2019, 12:35:42 PM »
>"Yukari's doing me a favour, so I'm trying to pay her back."
>"Speaking of which, do you think Patchouli would mind if I racked her brains about something?"

>"She absolutely would," says Sakuya. "But this is always the case, so you might as well go and do it."

>_

« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2019, 12:47:19 PM »
>"Heh, okay. Good luck with your maiding and whatever you're doing with Yukari."
>Start turning to leave.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2019, 12:54:53 PM »
>"Heh, okay. Good luck with your maiding and whatever you're doing with Yukari."
>Start turning to leave.

>Sakuya nods. "Thank you. Do be careful yourself."
>With that, she seems to be content to let you leave.

>_

« Reply #267 on: May 04, 2019, 12:56:47 PM »
>Head to the library.
>How well do we know Patchouli?
>Inventory.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #268 on: May 04, 2019, 01:13:16 PM »
>Head to the library.
>How well do we know Patchouli?
>Inventory.

>You make your way out of the kitchen and toward the library, heading back to the front hall, and through a set of doors on the fall wall that are framed by a balcony above, with twin staircases spiralling off of it. Inside, you can see rows of bookshelves, arranged in rows with paths running between them. The paths lead toward the center of the library, looking like a kind of spider web from above. A mezzanine runs along the walls, bearing even more bookshelves, some of them reaching up toward the ceiling, accessible only by flight or by a ladder than is connected to a rail along those shelves. Things are quiet today, it seems. The books are still; sometimes you can catch sight of a grimoire deciding to reshelve itself somewhere else. Patchouli should be in the center; you are polite enough not to say she is brooding there like a spider in its web, but you're willing to think it.
>The two of you are acquaintances. In a rare fit of helpfulness, she contributed to helping build the Myouren Temple by providing a terribly helpful book on engineering, which frankly the lot of you needed. That said, she is is also a notorious grump, sometimes going above and beyond call to be irritable. You suspect she is honestly nicer than she acts, but feels that she shouldn't be, so she has to do it through being a grouch.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this is will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible?
>Potted Plant
>You?ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz

>_

« Reply #269 on: May 04, 2019, 02:04:57 PM »
>What are the circumstances of the ghost journal and how much of it have we read?
>Walk to where we suspect Patchouli would be.