Author Topic: Copy Kitty: Blowing up robots in cyberspace! FINALLY COMPLETE AND ON STEAM!  (Read 3417 times)

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
I have come out of my long absence to bring great news!
As of 2 months ago, it finally happened! Copy Kitty full release on Steam! HELL YEAH!   :*

I have been following this game for a long time now. It was already great years ago, and it has gotten way better since then, with more features and modes, more levels and bosses, and even cooler weapons!

In the likely case you haven't heard of this game before:

Do you like fast-paced action platformers? Do you like pretty explosions? Do you like crystal-footed cats?

Watch the trailer here!

Basically, this game is a 2D-sidescrolling jump-and-shoot game. You play as a cat who is training to become a superhero by destroying robots in cyberspace. Sounds weird? Doesn't matter, it is a hell of a lot of fun to play. The game is very colorful with lots of boolit, so I am pretty sure folks who like touhou would also like this game. Which makes sense, considering the two people who made it used to frequent Rika's Garage on this forum, haha. The music is also great, and there is a pretty extensive level editor as well.

If you haven't heard of the game, be sure to check it out. (And if you have checked out the game, might I suggest joining the official Discord server?)

Anyone else here who has played (or wants to play) the game?  :3
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Oh hey, this game.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
I watched the raocow letsplay it was a lot of fun.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
It's a fun game. It even tracks number of explosions you've caused.
Spoiler:
Hypercube Kryjil
can go die in a fire, tho.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
Has anybody else made any cool custom stages they would like to share? The integration with steam workshop is currently still being worked on, so unless you have visited the discord and opted into the beta, we'd have to share them manually. Shouldn't be a problem though.  :3

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
...Well shut my mouth, steam workshop support went live today so now you can easily share your levels with other people and check out the stuff that other people have made. AND the game is on a Steam sale right now.  :]