Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 229121 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #630 on: August 02, 2018, 02:52:10 AM »
> Smile and pocket all of them. Briefly lament the missed opportunity to see such an explosion, then set it aside in our mind.
> What was the name of Meiling's dojo co-founder?
> Did we actually set a time that Keine and that whole entourage would meet here?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #631 on: August 02, 2018, 03:15:31 AM »
> Smile and pocket all of them. Briefly lament the missed opportunity to see such an explosion, then set it aside in our mind.
> What was the name of Meiling's dojo co-founder?
> Did we actually set a time that Keine and that whole entourage would meet here?

>That would have been a neat explosion... But it woudl have gotten all kinds of dirt in your hair.
>...Shika, that's it.
>Not really.

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #632 on: August 02, 2018, 01:24:52 PM »
> What time is it compared to when we first reappeared in the library the previous time around?
> Exit out room and take stock of the immediate surroundings.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #633 on: August 02, 2018, 06:28:42 PM »
> What time is it compared to when we first reappeared in the library the previous time around?
> Exit out room and take stock of the immediate surroundings.

>You've had to do some estimating, but it should be around an hour or so after you vanished for the second time.
>Stepping outside, you wall into the small room 'corridor' at the top of the clock tower, where your room is, as well as Mistress'. Nothing seems awry.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #634 on: August 02, 2018, 08:31:53 PM »
> Check Mistress' room.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #635 on: August 02, 2018, 09:36:44 PM »
> Check Mistress' room.

>You look into her room, and can hear sounds of activity. She's up early today! It sounds like she is speaking with Amaya, presumably while getting dressed.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #636 on: August 03, 2018, 12:17:42 AM »
> What is the proper protocol here? Do we enter and announce ourselves, or let them finish and exit?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #637 on: August 03, 2018, 12:25:01 AM »
> What is the proper protocol here? Do we enter and announce ourselves, or let them finish and exit?

>You can enter if you like. She dresses behind a screen, and you are supposed to be her attendant.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #638 on: August 03, 2018, 12:51:10 AM »
> Enter!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #639 on: August 03, 2018, 01:10:50 AM »
> Enter!

>You head inside. Passing through the suite into the bedroom, you can see Amaya standing by the changing screen, green-haired and slender, her uniform featuring a floating raiment favors byt he celestials. She gives you a polite nod.
>"Ah, has Sakuya come back to us?" come's Remilia's voice.
>"She has, Mistress," Amaya says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #640 on: August 03, 2018, 02:11:14 AM »
> "My apologies for the absence, Mistress."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #641 on: August 03, 2018, 02:53:47 AM »
> "My apologies for the absence, Mistress."

>"We understand there were quite the circumstances," Remilia says. "It is fine, We do not mind allowing for a vacation."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #642 on: August 03, 2018, 03:05:29 AM »
> "Thank you. I will provide a proper explanation when you are ready."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #643 on: August 03, 2018, 03:07:29 AM »
> "Thank you. I will provide a proper explanation when you are ready."

>She walks around the screen a moment later, and makes her way toward her favorite chair.
>Having a seat, she looks up at you and says, "As you will."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #644 on: August 03, 2018, 02:05:49 PM »
> "There are plenty of details to be gone into, that perhaps would be best left until more people have gathered. To make a long story short, however, I was pulled forward in time against my will, to approximately one thousand years in the future."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #645 on: August 03, 2018, 05:17:59 PM »
> "There are plenty of details to be gone into, that perhaps would be best left until more people have gathered. To make a long story short, however, I was pulled forward in time against my will, to approximately one thousand years in the future."

>"Patchouli did say something to this effect," says Remilia. "We doubt she was wholly convinced. You are reasonably well, then? We worry about that."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #646 on: August 03, 2018, 05:43:13 PM »
> "It was...quite an adventure. But I would say I have come out of it all reasonably well, yes."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #647 on: August 03, 2018, 06:37:25 PM »
> "It was...quite an adventure. But I would say I have come out of it all reasonably well, yes."

>Remilia nods. "You're not hurt? You don't have any lingering  affects in your mind? Are you rested? Did you eat?"

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #648 on: August 03, 2018, 06:45:37 PM »
> "I got in one rather nasty bout of combat with a local savage, but I am unharmed otherwise, as far as I know. Food and shelter were non-issues; there were a surprising number of people with whom I was familiar that were willing to assist my efforts to return to my proper time, including this monk you may recognize."
> Walk over to Remilia and show her the picture of Future Flan.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 06:48:29 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #649 on: August 03, 2018, 06:49:44 PM »
> "I got in one rather nasty bout of combat with a local savage, but I am unharmed otherwise, as far as I know. Food and shelter were non-issues; there were a surprising number of people with whom I was familiar that were willing to assist my efforts to return to my proper time, including this monk you may recognize."
> Walk over to Remilia and show her the picture of Future Flan.

>Remilia looks at the photograph and frowns, then raises an eyebrow. "...This looks familiar," she says after a moment.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #650 on: August 03, 2018, 07:02:01 PM »
> Raise both of our eyebrows.
> "Really?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #651 on: August 03, 2018, 07:08:13 PM »
> Raise both of our eyebrows.
> "Really?"

>She nods. "Just so. We are certain We remember seeing something like this somewhere before."

>_
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 07:19:12 PM by Hello Purvis »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #652 on: August 03, 2018, 07:18:07 PM »
> Allow the slightest of grins.
> "Hmm. That is actually a very good sign, one which makes what I need to do from here on out substantially easier."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #653 on: August 03, 2018, 07:20:36 PM »
> Allow the slightest of grins.
> "Hmm. That is actually a very good sign, one which makes what I need to do from here on out substantially easier."

>"Ah, well, that is good to hear," says Remilia. "And just what do you need to do?"

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #654 on: August 03, 2018, 07:43:22 PM »
> "I have a couple of messages to deliver, as well as one wrong I accidentally created to right. I have actually come back from the future twice now, but my second trip back was designed to send me back to before the catastrophe that would have befallen Lady Patchouli and Miss Kamishirasawa yesterday, so a number of things I did "today", when I came back from the future the first time, would normally no longer have happened. The hakutaku of the future is hard at work making sure the more important things I did are preserved, which is why I needed to vanish for a day, and presumably why you recognize this picture."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #655 on: August 03, 2018, 07:45:24 PM »
> "I have a couple of messages to deliver, as well as one wrong I accidentally created to right. I have actually come back from the future twice now, but my second trip back was designed to send me back to before the catastrophe that would have befallen Lady Patchouli and Miss Kamishirasawa yesterday, so a number of things I did "today", when I came back from the future the first time, would normally no longer have happened. The hakutaku of the future is hard at work making sure the more important things I did are preserved, which is why I needed to vanish for a day, and presumably why you recognize this picture."

>"You'll forgive Us for saying, but that is quite the mouthful to take in," says Remilia, frowning a little. But then she shakes her head and smiles. "Go do as you need. We are certain it will be no problem for Amaya to keep things running for the day."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #656 on: August 03, 2018, 07:46:49 PM »
> "I understand."
> Smile a bit ruefully.
> "Frankly, as someone who lived through it, it is hard to describe. I imagine it is even harder for someone that did not live through it to understand and accept it."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #657 on: August 03, 2018, 08:15:41 PM »
> "I understand."
> Smile a bit ruefully.
> "Frankly, as someone who lived through it, it is hard to describe. I imagine it is even harder for someone that did not live through it to understand and accept it."

>"We feel We may give you our trust," says Remilia. "Even if it sounds like you had a curious dream."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #658 on: August 03, 2018, 08:23:16 PM »
> "Thank you, Mistress. I suppose the most important message to deliver, though, should go to you, as well as probably everyone else. It may have been preserved by the hakutaku, or it may not have been. I cannot say for sure"
> Frown a bit.
> "The very first time I was pulled into the future, I made my way back here, only to find a mostly-empty field, disrupted by the occasional ruins. It would seem a fire broke out some time after my disappearance, and was not caught in time to save our home."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #659 on: August 03, 2018, 08:43:38 PM »
> "Thank you, Mistress. I suppose the most important message to deliver, though, should go to you, as well as probably everyone else. It may have been preserved by the hakutaku, or it may not have been. I cannot say for sure"
> Frown a bit.
> "The very first time I was pulled into the future, I made my way back here, only to find a mostly-empty field, disrupted by the occasional ruins. It would seem a fire broke out some time after my disappearance, and was not caught in time to save our home."

>Remilia raises an eyebrow. "A fire, you say? We assume this is separate from the accident you prevented yesterday."

>_