Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34  (Read 210915 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
« Reply #450 on: July 05, 2017, 05:17:52 PM »
>Yeah don't do those actions as currently worded.

// still pretty sure the divine message will not work without time travel. And I'm sure the other actions will inevitably cause things to go sour...

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #451 on: July 05, 2017, 05:23:11 PM »
//Please at least submit alternative commands if you're going to countermand actions that are holding up the entire game. <_<
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #452 on: July 05, 2017, 05:48:06 PM »
// sorry, I'm away from the computer at the moment, I'm busy, and I literally just woke up not long ago.

// I'll try to give an alternative as soon as I am able.

//I also suggested earlier that we should at least have the hive mind disconnect from Hecadai (not the other way around) before trying anything,  yesterday before everyone went quiet.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #453 on: July 05, 2017, 07:17:03 PM »
//Oh, are we going back to the mode where only one person's opinion ultimately matters? Good, I'm going to be busy all day, so it's nice to know I'm not needed. o/

?\_(ツ)_/?

//I also suggested earlier that we should at least have the hive mind disconnect from Hecadai (not the other way around) before trying anything,  yesterday before everyone went quiet.

//Why didn't you just enter it as a command?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #454 on: July 05, 2017, 07:27:28 PM »
//Why didn't you just enter it as a command?
//I wanted to see everyone's thoughts on the idea

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #455 on: July 05, 2017, 07:41:22 PM »
//Why would entering it as a command not get everyone's thoughts on the idea?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #456 on: July 05, 2017, 08:09:09 PM »
//Well, unless there are actions to do something else and not just prevent progress further, these will all be done soon.
>_
//Sorry to refuse waiting for other suggested actions any longer, even if much more important things had to be done first, but since no one suggested other actions to advance time after at least a day or so, we'll go with those  >:D
//Next time, please do not reveal tons of secrets and give access to an complete arsenal of spells and magics, geez... if you wanna fuse that badly do an incomplete one.

Rikadai-chan 2:

>Make a time bubble around the Hecatia fusion and all her other bodies and stop time inside of them.

Lunadai-chan:

>Prepare a miracle that dispels the spell that the Hecatia fusion did and cast it.
>If things go sour, prepare and send an divine message to the Rikadai from 10 minutes ago (should be before the Hecatia fusion happened) and warn her to stop it from being a complete one at all costs.

Rumidai-chan:

>How are we ?

//Think this should be a neuter, we can rewind her self to the one just before the fusion happened, no harm done, and if that fails, we will have warned Rikadai-chan to stop the fusion at all costs.
//Also at least if we can trap and stop the Fusion, she won't be able to escape and allow for more actions.

>Let them happen in time, for we can still add more to it happening or not.

Lunadai-chan:

>After the time bubble stops and we null the spell the Fusion did, prepare and cast an miracle so that the time bubble also affects the other Hecatias, making them stop.
> You stop time in a small area around the fusion.
> You then prepare and cast a miracle to stop the other Hecatias as well.
> The fusion glows slightly, before moving out of the field and looking to you.
> "That's... incredibly rude..." The fusion looks upset.
> It doesn't seem to be a fusion anymore however. There's Daiyousei within the field, and plain Hecatia outside of it.

> (RumiDai) You are in the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It seems you're currently being carried.
>_

Edit: Excuse me for not parsing the recent time advancing commands alongside these~
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 08:15:18 PM by Miniking »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #457 on: July 05, 2017, 08:20:07 PM »
// ?_(ツ)_/?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #458 on: July 05, 2017, 08:24:14 PM »
//*Taps desk* I don't have any idea on how to resolve this. Just saying.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #459 on: July 05, 2017, 08:33:05 PM »
//For when the next time advancing update occurs.

RinDai:

> Did we felt anything strange, by any means?
> Are we floating or lying on the ground? (the erhu, that is).
> Warp our life energy out in a clear spot.

===

SekiDai:

> Look confused as well.

===

LoveDai:

> "Hmm..."
> Tap our chin, looking up to the 'sky', thoughtful.
> "Do you have something in mind?"

===

ExperiDai:

> "Ehehe~. I have seen you in the past, but I never had the chance to meet you."
> Smile.
> You did not.
> Lying on the ground.
> You warp out.
> Rin's life energy is flowed out from the erhu, and she rubs her eyes.
> "Why'd you..." Rin speaks tiredly. "wake me up?"

> You look confused as well.
> Both of you are confused.

> Shinki shakes her head.

> "Same!"
HamiDai:

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "Hatate..."

---

DoreBug:

> Pull Dream Doremy's tail our of our mouth.
> "Uh, yea?"

> You take Dream Doremy's tail out.
> That was weird...
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #460 on: July 05, 2017, 08:34:07 PM »
//I was waiting on Tashi...

>To whom did she speak to ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #461 on: July 05, 2017, 08:36:14 PM »
//this wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't disappear all day yesterday after my suggestion.

//a-am I hated that much here?

//I suggest not posting any actions at all until we figure this out, because NOT figuring this out made it worse >_>

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #462 on: July 05, 2017, 08:38:03 PM »
//It also wouldn't have happened if you submitted alternate ideas! Nice try attempting to deflect the blame onto everyone else, though.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #463 on: July 05, 2017, 08:47:36 PM »
//I was not trying to deflect the blame, it IS my fault, i should have put another command to halt them, yes.

//I don't even understand how you came up with the deflecting idea, geez, i dunno what goes on that head of yours besides the metodically calculated plans you do to get what you want.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #464 on: July 05, 2017, 08:49:46 PM »
//Can we please retcon both of those last parsings,  because apparently according to raf it was a miscommunication issue and it's a bit unfair.

//It also wouldn't have happened if you submitted alternate ideas! Nice try attempting to deflect the blame onto everyone else, though.
// I was waiting for thoughts on disconnecting form Hecadai before doing anything and I was met with silence! And FYI I was going to suggest an alternate in another hour or so when I finished with yard work! Do I look like an octopus who can write up a list of commands on a phone while shoveling several cubic feet of sand just so you all can have instant gratification!?

//Furthermore why do I have to be the SOLE SOURCE of alternate ideas? Why do you expect that of me, the worst AND most despised player in this game, every single time stuff like this happens? Everyone else is perfectly capable of suggesting something of they have the will to do so.

//that being said I would appreciate if you didn't insinuate that I am 100% to blame here...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #465 on: July 05, 2017, 08:54:51 PM »
//This makes me miss the earlier days that had little to no conflicts, when things weren't so extremely complex and we wouldn't have to deal with the responsibility of being an semi-omnipotent entity.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #466 on: July 05, 2017, 09:14:24 PM »
//Anyone else could've put up alternate ideas, but they seemed to want to advance more than that.
//I was waiting on Tashi...

>To whom did she speak to ?
> You believe Hecatia spoke to RikaDai2.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #467 on: July 05, 2017, 09:30:34 PM »
//ok, I just had an idea that might get us out of this and possibly on good terms with Hecatia again.  Will post or within the next 20 minutes because I need get back on my computer

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #468 on: July 05, 2017, 09:44:42 PM »
//How about this:

RikaDai 2:
>"I'm so sorry, Miss Hecatia, but please don't get the wrong idea, I'm here for her."
>Approach the time bubble containing Hecadai, then make a Patchy Bubble over it.

>Manifest a new self near Hecatia, in her line of sight, named "Enforcer Dai"

Enforcer:
>"Please don't be mad... I still want to be friends with you, please don't judge all of me as a whole based on the actions of a rogue clone... The miracle was only a precaution in case you took that time stop the wrong way... You have to understand..."

>Wait for opinions or possible rewording.
>Parse only with majority approval.

//If we end up with a repeat of yesterday's silence (Nobody speaks for a minimum of 3 hours), I will begin bumping this thread every hour until someone talks.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #469 on: July 05, 2017, 09:52:54 PM »
//Uhhh... Hecadai isn't a rogue clone, she is just different, a rogue clone would be an crazed Daiyousei making chaos everywhere, should be more like...

Rikadai-chan 2:

>"Sorry about that, it's just that i wasn't supposed to allow people to have access to those memories... oh, while at this."
>Bow.
>"I apologize for the things that the other Daiyousei did to you without approval, uhm, it's complicated, basically, all of the Daiyousei Clones have variations on their personalities, and this one basically has ehm... unorthodox tastes... so she wanted you to take part in those, and her way of making you agree with that was not right."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #470 on: July 05, 2017, 09:55:55 PM »
>And before i forget, don't parse those two previous posts of commands just yet.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #471 on: July 05, 2017, 10:03:52 PM »
//Hmm... why not combine both?

RikaDai 2:
>"I'm so sorry, Miss Hecatia, but please don't get the wrong idea, I'm here for her."
>Approach the time bubble containing Hecadai, then make a Patchy Bubble over it, then unfreeze time around Hecadai.

>Manifest a new self near Hecatia, in her line of sight, named "Enforcer Dai"

Enforcer:
>"Sorry about that, it's just that that clone wasn't allowed to do a fusion that was that... balanced... oh, while at this."
>Bow.
>"I apologize for the things that the other Daiyousei did to you without approval, uhm, it's complicated, basically, all of the Daiyousei Clones have variations on their personalities, and this one basically has ehm... unorthodox tastes... so she wanted you to take part in those, and her way of making you agree with that was not right. Please understand that not all of us are like that..."

>Again, wait for approvals, opinions, and possible rewords. Parse only if 3 out of 4 players agree.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #472 on: July 05, 2017, 10:08:05 PM »
//Uhh, why the Enforcer ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #473 on: July 05, 2017, 10:13:24 PM »
//I could change the name if you want  :V

//Idk. I just think it might be better if we had another clone there to help explain things to Hecatia...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #474 on: July 05, 2017, 10:28:03 PM »
//But the Rikadai Clone is there for that exact same reason. :v

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #475 on: July 05, 2017, 10:36:23 PM »
//I also feel that it would flow better if a separate clone said your commands rather than RikaDai 2 saying everything at once.  :V

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #476 on: July 05, 2017, 10:38:28 PM »
//snip

//That post was very clearly in response to this...

//this wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't disappear all day yesterday after my suggestion.

//...and not anything you said. Why on Earth would you think it was directed at you?

---

//Regarding current events, it appears about as obvious as a monsoon that Hecatia is upset with RikaDai 2's actions, so the proposed course of action either missed this completely somehow or is doubling down on the previous incorrect course of action purely out of spite. I've no idea which it is, but in the interest of not pushing a viewpoint no one else agrees with, I won't stop you all from sticking the fork in the electrical socket a second time (unless Tashi sees the light, I guess). Just don't be surprised when it's not HecaDai that Hecatia's upset with.

//I'm not going to bother responding to all of Naz's post because I'm exhausted with the constant appeals to emotion, but for what it's worth, I blame everyone that thought antagonizing the fusion was a good idea, not just one or two individual people. <_<

---

HecaDai:

> Is time stopped for us?
>> If not, watch the proceedings and frown, but say nothing.

---

HamiDai:

> "...Nothing. Never mind. I'm just being a busybody."

---

DoreBug:

> Will Dream Doremy to examine her new arms and heads.
> Continue using Doremy's voice at all times.
> "Miss Doremy?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #477 on: July 05, 2017, 11:59:33 PM »
I'm concerned about the knowledge that Miss Planet Balls may get about all of this, but so far I think that can be dealt with the infalible Dais... Theoretically, that is.

//I don't think this is a big of a problem. Just a problem of someone having access to our memories. I think it can be solved.

//So far, this were my only worries. I didn't considered this a major problem that needed to halt the game to make strategies. I was even up to let it slip away for the sake of not giving another chapter to Argument Quest, and because this wasn't something that concerned me greatly, really (Sorry for not saying so, by the way).

//Right now, I'm more worried about the 'Miss Planet Balls 'Hate Meter' going up and up. I'm thereby against the course of actions that will only led to that meter increasing.

RinDai:

> Are we still cloaked and stuff?
>> If so, undo everything so we are back to normal.
> Scratch our head.
> "Sorry. I didn't meant to."

===

SekiDai:

> "Something on my face?"
> Touch our face, as if searching for something in it.

===

LoveDai:

> Think.
> "... Hmm... I was thinking if I could send some kind of presentation card whenever I wanted to come here, so I could come or not depending on your wishes, but you can't warp things..."
> Think a bit more, but then sweat a bit.
> "You can't, right?"

===

ExperiDai:

> Look around.
> "So, is this some kind of special library?"
> Was the library well 'hidden', or was just because we didn't searched well?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #478 on: July 06, 2017, 12:15:17 AM »
//Regarding current events, it appears about as obvious as a monsoon that Hecatia is upset with RikaDai 2's actions, so the proposed course of action either missed this completely somehow or is doubling down on the previous incorrect course of action purely out of spite. I've no idea which it is, but in the interest of not pushing a viewpoint no one else agrees with, I won't stop you all from sticking the fork in the electrical socket a second time (unless Tashi sees the light, I guess). Just don't be surprised when it's not HecaDai that Hecatia's upset with.
//I'm pretty sure she's upset with us in general, not just HecaDai or Rikadai 2... My proposal combined with Raf's is meant to make her at least consider that she shouldn't judge all of us on the action of one clone >_>

I blame everyone that thought antagonizing the fusion was a good idea, not just one or two individual people. <_<
//Actually, you would be blaming one or two individuals, because there are only four players...

//Right now, I'm more worried about the 'Miss Planet Balls 'Hate Meter' going up and up. I'm thereby against the course of actions that will only led to that meter increasing.
//Are you with us or not, Tashi? Also feel free to suggest your own way out of this mess if you disagree with our proposal.

---------------------------------

//Somewhat unrelated, but can't we all just get along, for once? Part of the issue stems from lack of cooperation imo... If we cooperated more, we could get out of these situations faster... Whatever happened to the good old days when we'd actually work together rather than being an argumentative group that ultimately stagnates and prolongs this quest... I'm sure at least 3 of us want to get to the ideal ending already with how long it's been delayed due to situations like this...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #479 on: July 06, 2017, 12:26:35 AM »
//Somewhat unrelated, but can't we all just get along, for once? Part of the issue stems from lack of cooperation imo... If we cooperated more, we could get out of these situations faster... Whatever happened to the good old days when we'd actually work together rather than being an argumentative group that ultimately stagnates and prolongs this quest... I'm sure at least 3 of us want to get to the ideal ending already with how long it's been delayed due to situations like this...
//IMO this started sometime after Daiyousei started having multiple selves. Therefore giving others their own situations while still being connected to the main one. It's like the limbs of a person's body went and did separate things (voltron I guess), and when one does something not well, the others get upset with it. That, instead of them all focusing on the whole body's main focus. Not pointing any fingers here OR even suggesting pointing.