Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 31  (Read 62690 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 31
« Reply #840 on: April 24, 2017, 05:47:39 PM »
DoreBug:

> Think about who Doremy met regarding the moon incident she thought about before.
> (R, remembering to speak using Doremy's voice) "How are you feeling, Miss Doremy?"
> You think...
> She has met Reimu, Reisen, Marisa, and Sanae during then.
> "I-I..." Doremy speaks.
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>Warp Miss Reimu and those three and us to near the Alt. Mansion ruins safely.
>"Well... here we are..."

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Stop time, make a clone through whatever means, and have her shrink, fuse with Alt. Furi and disguise all the traits that would give us away.
Fusion Alt Shinny
>"Your Highness, if you're going to do this, please do it peacefully... that's all I ask. There's been too much violence already..."

Prime LR
>check on them,  how do they seem to be enjoying this? If at all.
> You attempt to warp, but cannot seem to do so.
> "I will." Shinmyoumaru says. "You can stay Raiko. I can go alone. Daiyousei won't do anything bad... a-again. And Reimu's here too."
> "...A-As you wish." Raiko takes a step back. "Don't forget Gasanae and the others. No trouble."
> "You said it already." Shinmyoumaru smiles a bit. "Keep everyone safe here."
> Raiko nods.
> "So I'm just being dragged into this huh..." Reimu speaks to herself.
> Keep watching Kami-Keine.

===

ExperiDai:

> Do we know if it's restricted to touch the statue itself?
> How big is it?
> The base of it is large enough for someone sit on it?
> You keep watching.
> Keine heads into the school.

> You think it might be fine...
> It's about as big as someone tall. You're bigger though.
> To sit on the statue... You wouldn't want to do so...
Prime LR
>check on them,  how do they seem to be enjoying this? If at all.
> They are still following. They have smiles, at least...
> You are nearing the mountain.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #841 on: April 24, 2017, 05:49:27 PM »
DoreBug:

> Think about the most recent person to come to the Dream World that Doremy met (that isn't us).
> Continue thought-listening and waiting for Doremy to say something meaningful.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #842 on: April 24, 2017, 05:53:51 PM »
DoreBug:

> Think about the most recent person to come to the Dream World that Doremy met (that isn't us).
> Continue thought-listening and waiting for Doremy to say something meaningful.
> You think...
> Just fairies.
> "It's a lot... Incredible." I didn't think I'd actually like being like this...
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #843 on: April 24, 2017, 05:56:32 PM »
DoreBug (F)

> Could she go even further?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #844 on: April 24, 2017, 05:57:48 PM »
> Watch the inside of the school, still following Keine with the vision.

===

ExperiDai:

> From our current point of view, does this area look nice to pass the time with, say, our lovers?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #845 on: April 24, 2017, 06:02:08 PM »
DoreBug (F)

> Could she go even further?
> "Would you... have any ideas if you were to go further with this?" Doremy asks. If she can, I shouldn't just stop here... I really hope I'm not too used to this to hate normality...
> Watch the inside of the school, still following Keine with the vision.

===

ExperiDai:

> From our current point of view, does this area look nice to pass the time with, say, our lovers?
> You keep watching Keine. She seems to get a hat of hers, putting it on.

> You... don't think so. You believe the lake already looks better. The two might not bode well with the statue for certain reasons, making it a distraction.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #846 on: April 24, 2017, 06:04:36 PM »
DoreBug (R):

> "Oh, I can certainly keep adding more and more if you wish."

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #847 on: April 24, 2017, 06:04:52 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Uh... i couldn't warp you... why ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #848 on: April 24, 2017, 06:07:52 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>replace you with "us there"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #849 on: April 24, 2017, 06:10:08 PM »
> Keep watching Keine.

===

ExperiDai:

> Think of places besides of the lake for a 'special' reunion.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #850 on: April 24, 2017, 06:12:15 PM »
DoreBug (R):

> "Oh, I can certainly keep adding more and more if you wish."
> "Yes, but I don't want more area." Doremy motions across her body. I want to be a body again, but this still feels good...
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>replace you with "us there"
> "We're in here still. Sorry." Shinmyoumaru walks out of the field and to your side. "It stops those who aren't allies, sorta. It's by the Mallet, and a necessity."
> "She's helping. Is she still not an ally?" Reimu crouches down to meet her.
> "It doesn't seem so..." Shinmyoumaru says. "C-Can I really trust you?" Shinmyoumaru looks up to you.
> Keep watching Keine.

===

ExperiDai:

> Think of places besides of the lake for a 'special' reunion.
> You keep watching...

> You think...
> There's the Moriya Shrine. They could probably do a celebration really good...
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #851 on: April 24, 2017, 06:13:32 PM »
DoreBug (R):

> "All right. What do you wish for, then?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #852 on: April 24, 2017, 06:15:23 PM »
DoreBug (R):

> "All right. What do you wish for, then?"
> "M-More feeling... for my tail... I'm fine with it now." Doremy says. It should be good...
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #853 on: April 24, 2017, 06:15:39 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Well, as long as we can take things peacefully of course !"
>Nod then sigh.
>"This place just seems like an nightmare version of my world... everything just seems to be worse... but i still have faith in her."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #854 on: April 24, 2017, 06:15:46 PM »
Fusion Alt Shinny
>"Why would I be untrustworthy? Or the me of this world for that matter?"
>look confused

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #855 on: April 24, 2017, 06:16:21 PM »
//'Kay folks. Time to get down to business. First of all, what do you guys think it's the best moment for a PROPOSALING? (I swear I'm going to be traumed by this) A party where everyone sees us? A more private place?

> Keep stalking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep thinking... How beautiful do we think Heaven is?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #856 on: April 24, 2017, 06:22:45 PM »
//I don't think it would be a good idea to make a spectacle of it, since that puts social pressure on the proposee to accept.

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that undoes the previous spell that cut the erogeneous sensitivity of Doremy's tails to a quarter of what they were after we first made them erogeneous zones.
> (R) "Done. Try them now, Miss Doremy, and see if they are to your liking."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #857 on: April 24, 2017, 07:07:17 PM »
//I don't think it would be a good idea to make a spectacle of it, since that puts social pressure on the proposee to accept.
//^

//Save the parties for after the wedding, please.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #858 on: April 24, 2017, 07:09:14 PM »
//Yea, I do think so. What are your best proposaling scenarios?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #859 on: April 24, 2017, 07:19:52 PM »
//I mean, I'm not sure at the moment. Raf and I haven't been able to put much focus on this since the Alt!World started out dragging out much longer than we anticipated. :sweatdrop:

//Well, first we need a ring, right?(actually two, since we have two lovers, I'd prefer them to be separate when we propose. This is also assuming that rings were one of the things Keine told us about marriage)

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #860 on: April 24, 2017, 07:26:18 PM »
//Three actually, you wanna forget ourselves lol ?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #861 on: April 24, 2017, 08:15:10 PM »
//So, funny story for why I'm later than usual today. We're reading Frankenstein and I came home today to notice my backpack was open as I set it down. Book was missing. So, I closed it, ran back outside, and took the usual 15-20 minute walk back to school, getting back into the school since I have early release and there's still 9th period. Went to my English classroom and asked, but no luck, so I started retracing my steps by going back home again. Turns out, it fell out on the grass nearer to the school than home, and I didn't see it when I went back to the school, but did on my way home the 2nd time.
 :P Sorry for the delay anyways~
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Well, as long as we can take things peacefully of course !"
>Nod then sigh.
>"This place just seems like an nightmare version of my world... everything just seems to be worse... but i still have faith in her."
Fusion Alt Shinny
>"Why would I be untrustworthy? Or the me of this world for that matter?"
>look confused
> "There was that accident... And you being small and the barrier shimmering. That means you tried to get in, and couldn't, so you're not an ally... If you wanna prove it, you can try to go in again..."
> "Maybe it's because all you've done has changed here. You're probably causing an incident sometime soon..." Reimu puts her hand out, it stopping against nothing as the barrier appears and shimmers outwards from her point of contact.
//'Kay folks. Time to get down to business. First of all, what do you guys think it's the best moment for a PROPOSALING? (I swear I'm going to be traumed by this) A party where everyone sees us? A more private place?

> Keep stalking.

===

ExperiDai:

> Keep thinking... How beautiful do we think Heaven is?
> You stalk...
> Keine is examining the desks.

> You have been up there, you think, with Tenshi. Maybe it wasn't heaven, but there were clouds and it was pretty nice... If you could bring your ice fairy and little devil, maybe they'd enjoy the view.

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell that undoes the previous spell that cut the erogeneous sensitivity of Doremy's tails to a quarter of what they were after we first made them erogeneous zones.
> (R) "Done. Try them now, Miss Doremy, and see if they are to your liking."
> You prepare a spell...
> And cast it.
> "Y-Yea." Doremy starts to resume.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #862 on: April 24, 2017, 08:16:59 PM »
DoreBug:

> How is Doremy's lower body oriented? Is it just sticking straight up into the air, or is it flopped over on a side? Or is Doremy standing using it now?
> (R) "Very good. Is there anything else you wish for, Miss Doremy? If not, I will resume what I was doing, as it was designed to amplify your pleasure."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 08:20:26 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #863 on: April 24, 2017, 08:24:29 PM »
Fusion Alt Shinny
>"Well, maybe your barrier is vague in terms of the meaning of 'ally' because you can have people that support your views but not how you go about achieving them. For example, I'll admit that I had a hand in stopping your Seija, but that was only because I disapproved of how she was going about things... Destroying a home, kidnapping the other me's son and holding him hostage... Don't get me wrong, I support your ideals of making the weak stronger and promoting equality, but there are much better ways to go about it than what Seija was doing. Violence and kidnapping is never the answer..."

Prime LR
>"How are you two holding up?"
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 08:29:23 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #864 on: April 24, 2017, 08:25:06 PM »
>Wait for approval of Fusion Alt Shinny actions

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #865 on: April 24, 2017, 08:27:11 PM »
>Desync in the meantime if possible

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #866 on: April 24, 2017, 08:32:18 PM »
Fusion Alt Shinny
>"Well, maybe your barrier is vague in terms of the meaning of 'ally' because you can have people that support your views but not how you go about achieving them. For example, I'll admit that I had a hand in stopping your Seija, but that was only because I disapproved of how she was going about things... Destroying a home, kidnapping the other me's son and holding him hostage... Don't get me wrong, I support your ideals of making the weak stronger and promoting equality, but there are much better ways to go about it than what Seija was doing. Violence and kidnapping is never the answer..."

Prime LR
//I'd put ' ' on the "weak" part, and also add:

>"It's also the reason why i wanna show you that, because i know you two along with your Daiyousei can do that same thing."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #867 on: April 24, 2017, 08:41:31 PM »
DoreBug:

> How is Doremy's lower body oriented? Is it just sticking straight up into the air, or is it flopped over on a side? Or is Doremy standing using it now?
> (R) "Very good. Is there anything else you wish for, Miss Doremy? If not, I will resume what I was doing, as it was designed to amplify your pleasure."
> She's on her side.
> "N-No." I can't just get rid of it now... it's great...
Fusion Alt Shinny
>"Well, maybe your barrier is vague in terms of the meaning of 'ally' because you can have people that support your views but not how you go about achieving them. Foe example, I'll admit that I had a hand in stopping your Seija, but that was only because I disapproved of how she was going about things... Destroying a home, kidnapping the other me's son and holding him hostage... Don't get me wrong, I support your ideals of making the weak stronger and promoting equality, but there are much better ways to go about it than what Seija was doing. Violence and kidnapping is never the answer..."
//I'd put ' ' on the "weak" part, and also add:

>"It's also the reason why i wanna show you that, because i know you two along with your Daiyousei can do that same thing."
> "It's ally. It's not all about the end goal or the path." Shinmyoumaru says, flying up to Reimu's free hand. "Someone on our side, or that supports us. I thought Reimu would kinda be able to pass..."
> Reimu opens her hand for the inchling to rest on it.
> "There's a lot of people who were involved in incidents. I'm not really for those incidents..." Reimu starts to lean towards the house as the shimmering border stops it's action and her arm goes on.
Prime LR
> "We are fine."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #868 on: April 24, 2017, 08:49:17 PM »
Fusion (Alt. Shinny):

>"Oh... then... can you promise that you will first try the idea we did on our world ? You are the only one that Seija might listen to, besides herself of course... and i don't want her to continue to be perceived by people as an outlaw... i want everyone to be happy and peaceful... i don't want people using fusion or stolen magic or whatever for their own needs..."
>Look down.
>"I guess that right now on this world... i just want to find people i can actually trust on, like you..."

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #869 on: April 24, 2017, 08:50:11 PM »
DoreBug:

> (R) "Understood. I will resume now."
> Expand Doremy's upper body's length to twice its current length, with her existing head, arms, and chests moving to the new upper half and her belly and navel staying in the new lower half.
> Create matching pairs of arms and chests all along the new lower half of Doremy's upper body with all the same properties as her existing arms and chests (size, growth rate, and various sensitivity properties). If we run out of miracle magic during the process, use our Seija magic to flip our miracle magic reserves from empty to full.
> Listen to our host's thoughts once this is done.