Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30  (Read 74052 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30
« Reply #780 on: April 10, 2017, 08:50:11 PM »
>Could we change it so that Sumi Scout casted the planned miracles from the battery Dais instead. Because that is what we would've logically tried upon learning miracles weren't working in Gensokyo and not having the in-game knowledge.

> Would it be possible for an outside world Dai to 'retroactively' prepare and cast a spell on a Dai in the Alternate Gensokyo due to the desync?
>This too.
>Add, especially if it was a Dai that otherwise would've had no actions. (Akin to "filling in a blank space")

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #781 on: April 10, 2017, 08:54:48 PM »
>Could we change it so that Sumi Scout casted the planned miracles from the battery Dais instead. Because that is what we would've logically tried upon learning miracles weren't working in Gensokyo and not having the in-game knowledge.
> Denied,
> Would it be possible for an outside world Dai to 'retroactively' prepare and cast a spell on a Dai in the Alternate Gensokyo due to the desync?
>This too.
>Add, especially if it was a Dai that otherwise would've had no actions. (Akin to "filling in a blank space")
> Yes.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #782 on: April 10, 2017, 08:56:57 PM »
//If you want to do your debuff, go ahead. I have concerns that debuffing Rikako will make it so she's not strong enough to get through Seija's shielding, but I can't bring myself to care about this any longer.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #783 on: April 10, 2017, 09:04:16 PM »
//I'm fine with this outcome.

Prime Cops (shortly after we cast the buff on Rikako)
>Quickly realize that what we just cast might be dangerous and prepare a miracle/blessing to alter the buff so that effectiveness is efficiency (interpret as "everything effectiveness would imply other than increasing the power to lethal levels, efficiency also implies it will be strong enough to break Seija's defenses if it isn't already")
>cast if <5%

>Wait for EXPLICIT approval/rewords from Kilga and Raf.

//will be in the car for an hour and 15 (give or take 15 minutes). I'll be back as soon as I can. Please don't advance past this next parsing without me.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #784 on: April 10, 2017, 09:07:46 PM »
//Yes fine let's get on with it to the next batch of waiting on one person
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #785 on: April 10, 2017, 09:21:32 PM »
//I'm glad that this discussion is almost over, because I was getting sick already.

//Fine for me.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #786 on: April 10, 2017, 09:37:00 PM »
//Fine.

//Also i am searching the Parts to prove my point to Nazgul, sorry.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #787 on: April 10, 2017, 09:45:44 PM »
//I'm going to be limited access for the next few hours, which means I might be able to read and post but I'm not sure how often. Given how obviously beyond-sick-and-tired everyone in this game is of waiting on individuals, I'm going to re-implement my usual "assume I approve all actions until further notice" position, with an addendum to encourage fewer delays: I will countermand any command that comes with a request to wait for me as soon as I see it, purely out of spite. When I say don't wait for me, I bloody well mean it. (This includes blanket "wait for everyone" statements, since I would presumably be included in that.)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #788 on: April 10, 2017, 09:46:20 PM »
//I'm fine with this outcome.

Prime Cops (shortly after we cast the buff on Rikako)
>Quickly realize that what we just cast might be dangerous and prepare a miracle/blessing to alter the buff so that effectiveness is efficiency (interpret as "everything effectiveness would imply other than increasing the power to lethal levels, efficiency also implies it will be strong enough to break Seija's defenses if it isn't already")
>cast if <5%

>Wait for EXPLICIT approval/rewords from Kilga and Raf.

//will be in the car for an hour and 15 (give or take 15 minutes). I'll be back as soon as I can. Please don't advance past this next parsing without me.
> You prepare a miracle...
> And cast it.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #789 on: April 10, 2017, 09:53:35 PM »
//Good enough for me. Go ahead and have Rikako hit Seija and fire the dart.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #790 on: April 10, 2017, 09:58:13 PM »
//Oh yeah, and don't have the Dai talking to Seija just give up. Act like you're worried and try to convince her to stop.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #791 on: April 10, 2017, 09:59:29 PM »
//Yep.

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>"I don't wanna give up though... i know we can do this without any need for this..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Go ahead with the plan, make sure to silently tell Rikako to also neutralize the clock.
>Once she hits Alt. Seija fire the darts.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #792 on: April 10, 2017, 10:03:23 PM »
Rikadai-chan:

> Actually, do this as soon as we tell Rikako to active her magic.
> Make sure to put time bubbles around the darts as they fire, if we are capable of such.

//I don't think we can afford to wait to see if she's successful or not.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:06:09 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #793 on: April 10, 2017, 10:35:52 PM »
//fine with how things are.

//I'm going to be limited access for the next few hours, which means I might be able to read and post but I'm not sure how often. Given how obviously beyond-sick-and-tired everyone in this game is of waiting on individuals, I'm going to re-implement my usual "assume I approve all actions until further notice" position, with an addendum to encourage fewer delays: I will countermand any command that comes with a request to wait for me as soon as I see it, purely out of spite. When I say don't wait for me, I bloody well mean it. (This includes blanket "wait for everyone" statements, since I would presumably be included in that.)
//For the record, I've always respected not waiting on you unless I see it as absolutely necessary (Which is usually the only time commands are paired with a request anyway. Note that this has only ever really happened once, and that was the clone to clone conversation...). Also whenever a "wait for everyone" comes up I usually explicitly mention to go on without you if you're the only one not to reply.

//So honestly, I don't think the threat is necessary. Since there is already, statistically, an extremely low probability (1 in ~29700) of such a situation happening anyway. lol

//Besides, I doubt any "wait" commands or anything will be posted within the next few hours anyway. I'm pretty sure all of us want this crisis to be over ASAP so we can get back to other things in this game.

//Oh, and sorry for explicitly mentioning you in my last "wait for approval" I was in a rush when I was typing it, it was meant to be a more general wait... I guess you two were just on my mind at the time. Ehehe~

Commands to be parsed upon re-syncing:
Sumi Scout:
>Maybe it'll work for us? Prepare and cast the same miracle the battery Dais failed to cast (The one asking for knowledge of why miracles aren't working)

BatteryDais:
>Dissolve ourselves or whatever way we get rid of clones.

Prime (Home)
>Ponder if we could use Tsuchinoko magic to rotate the tree, and therefore our house, such that it's no longer in the path of the seed.

Alt 2:
>Standby, if the dart fails, but Alt!Seija's defenses are dropped, cast our limb paralysis curse on her. (Assuming the cost is either negligible or less than 10% of our faith.)

RikaDai:
>Fire one at Gasanae too, for good measure.

//Does this seem okay, Raf?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #794 on: April 10, 2017, 10:46:02 PM »
//Seems ok.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #795 on: April 10, 2017, 10:59:06 PM »
//I only included that since I remember it happening at least once before and I wanted to make sure the game didn't get held up on my account again. It was less of a deal than the bold made it out to be. :V

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #796 on: April 10, 2017, 11:07:22 PM »
//Oh right, these should be good to parse now. They're reposts from earlier.

MerryBug (R):

> "In fact, it would probably be safe for you to visit too. But maybe not right now, that might be pushing her patience."

RenBug:

> "Oh, anyone can do fusion if they know how. You and I could even do it right now!"

---

SenDai:

> Think about whether or not Miko is still considering Tojiko romantically, or if she has rejected the idea and moved on.
> Think about whether or not Futo has considered Miko romantically.
>> If so, think about whether or not Futo is still considering Miko romantically, or if she has rejected the idea and moved on.
> Think about whether or not Seiga has considered Miko romantically.
>> If so, think about whether or not Seiga is still considering Miko romantically, or if she has rejected the idea and moved on.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:09:05 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #797 on: April 10, 2017, 11:39:11 PM »
//Yep.

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>"I don't wanna give up though... i know we can do this without any need for this..."

Rikadai-chan:

>Go ahead with the plan, make sure to silently tell Rikako to also neutralize the clock.
> Actually, do this as soon as we tell Rikako to active her magic.
> Make sure to put time bubbles around the darts as they fire, if we are capable of such.

//I don't think we can afford to wait to see if she's successful or not.
Alt 2:
>Standby, if the dart fails, but Alt!Seija's defenses are dropped, cast our limb paralysis curse on her. (Assuming the cost is either negligible or less than 10% of our faith.)

RikaDai:
>Fire one at Gasanae too, for good measure.

//Does this seem okay, Raf?
> "Wrong." Seija holds the watch up.
> Rikako holds her hand out, and you fire the gun, trying to incase the dart within a time bubble extending to Seija.
> The dart ticks off of Seija's body.
> "What?" Seija looks at the watch as Rikako's barrier manifests.
> Seija seems to vanish in a puff of smoke, and a doll rests in her previous position. It's stopped in midair as time is stopped.

//Well, I thought we could talk her down, but if she's going to go that route, then it's time to fire the dart gun while having Rikako nullify the effects of that watch.

MerryBug (R):

> "In fact, it would probably be safe for you to visit too. But maybe not right now, that might be pushing her patience."

RenBug:

> "Oh, anyone can do fusion if they know how. You and I could even do it right now!"
> "What about Merry?"
> "I'd rather not." The woman says.
SenDai:

> Think about whether or not Miko is still considering Tojiko romantically, or if she has rejected the idea and moved on.
> Think about whether or not Futo has considered Miko romantically.
>> If so, think about whether or not Futo is still considering Miko romantically, or if she has rejected the idea and moved on.
> Think about whether or not Seiga has considered Miko romantically.
>> If so, think about whether or not Seiga is still considering Miko romantically, or if she has rejected the idea and moved on.
> You think...
> She is.
> Futo has not.
> Seiga has not. There is the memory that she looks lovely with her enlarges chest.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #798 on: April 10, 2017, 11:42:01 PM »
//Wait why did we shoot right after telling her ? ...oh...

//Kilgaaaaaa !

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #799 on: April 10, 2017, 11:57:25 PM »
//Okay, i am a bit more calm now.

Rikadai-chan:

>"I-I didn't work... ?! Blast... I-I thought your Magic could nullify any other..."

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Feel for the doll.
>Immediately feel for Gasanae too for any forcefields.

Rikadai-chan:

>Fire one at Gasanae too.

>Have the us near Shinny shrink and hide, but still be able to see her.

Merrybug:

>"M-Miss Renko, could you try finding someone named 'Seija' from a certain 'Gensokyo B' please ? It's urgent !"
>Describe her if she needs more info.

Sanadai-chan T:

>"I-It seems like she escaped... there is a doll on her place, blast !"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #800 on: April 10, 2017, 11:59:22 PM »
//Wait up.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #801 on: April 11, 2017, 01:35:18 AM »
//...

//All that setup... For absolutely nothing...

//I mean... we literally wasted a whole day doing this... to have all that planning and frustration, the parser yelling at us for an inconsistency, and all the waiting only for just one careless action to-
//...I-I just can't believe none of that even mattered... I mean... I feel like I'm reaching my limit to how much my spirit can be broken...

>In the 99% probability we can't retcon that with a majority vote >_> (I know it'll be denied anyway and that I shouldn't even bother, but I might as well get the suggestion out there... I don't even know why I'm typing this...), here are my actions in he event of a non-retcon verdict...

>OH NO YOU DON'T

>Resume time in normal Gensokyo.
>Immediately have literally every clone and manifestation we have in existence (Exclude the 4 Battery Dais) focus Seija magic (As much as we need to) into flipping Alt!Seija and that doll's positions. She is NOT getting away.
>>If it won't seem to work for whatever reason, focus it into inverting the time flow of the Alt!World instead.
>>If we need to pool, have all clones send 75% of it to Fusion Alt 1 and have her do it.

>Assess leftover Seija magic afterwards, for all clones/manifestations

RikaDai:
>"Miss Rikako, keep the barrier up as long as you can! She's not getting away!"

Alt2:
>Cast the curse if it costs <10%!

BatteryDais:
>Change of plan, don't demanifest!
>Instead, begin the production of Seija magic up the wazoo and send it to random clones in the collective to replenish the ones they use up.

>Do not parse the above actions until everyone excluding Kilga has spoken and we decide what we want to do...

//Is anyone else starting to believe that our ideal ending is a hopeless and impossible endeavor? I mean... it feels so demoralizing right now...
>Wait for the opinions of everyone excluding Kilga.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #802 on: April 11, 2017, 01:40:50 AM »
//MATE MATE MATE !

//First let's relax a while.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #803 on: April 11, 2017, 01:46:25 AM »
//Also in the event we do your actions, Raf, I'd like to point out that it's Gensokyo A, not B...

>Once again reiterating to allow the players to argue for yet another 24 hours to find a solution come to an agreement on what to do now before any further parsing. (And exclude Kilga or Kilga's commands from this restriction unless they would advance time in the Alt!World.)

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #804 on: April 11, 2017, 01:49:26 AM »
//Nothing can always be like planned.
I don't have anything else to say in that matter. I'd like to focus on what to do next.
Oh, and as obvious as it might be, my vote for retcon will always be NAIN, unless I say otherwise in other situations.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #805 on: April 11, 2017, 02:00:12 AM »
RenBug:

> Look sad.
> "Aww, why not?"

---

SenDai:

> Think about whether Miko and Tojiko know they're each considering each other.
> Think about what Virtue thinks of Miko and Tojiko together as a possibility.

---

KaisuDai:

> Continue.
> Take on a quiet volume.
> "Miss Kaisu?"

---

> Manifest next to Aya and Prime (Village). Name her DoreDai.

DoreDai:

> Warp to where RenBug is with Doremy.

Prime (Village):

> "This might be kinda weird to think about, since that other me is in a relationship with Miss Hamiya, but I really value your friendship."

---

> Force-wake SeiBug.

SeiBug:

> Think about where Seija's cheat items are.
> Think about how Seija's cheat items work.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #806 on: April 11, 2017, 02:11:05 AM »
//Nothing can always be like planned
//Still doesn't change that fact that the rest of us spent literally an entire day stressing and yelling at each other over this plan... And that the reason it failed wasn't even related to the central argument that caused 90% of that stress, but to carelessness at literally the last second...

//Why did we permanently kill democracy mode again? This stuff never happened when that was active *shot*

>Saying this ahead of time: If we reach a non retcon verdict (As if there was any hope for anything else, anyway...) and nothing is addressed, prioritize my global collective command in events where they would be directly contradicted by a different command (Though if the tasks can be performed simultaneously, allow both to be performed.)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #807 on: April 11, 2017, 02:16:14 AM »
>Another reminder to not parse actions that will advance time for the Alt!World or related events until everyone but Kilga is ready, since the Dais involved need to react immediately. Which cannot be done if time advances for them.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #808 on: April 11, 2017, 02:21:03 AM »
ExperiDai:

> How's everything?

===

Prime (House):

> Check.

===

Prime (Rin):

> Check.

===

Prime (Kono):

> Check.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #809 on: April 11, 2017, 02:27:49 AM »
//You all realize Gensokyo time isn't officially resumed yet, right? lol

//We (that is, Tashi, Raf, and I) also still need to come to an agreement...