Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30  (Read 74055 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30
« Reply #600 on: April 09, 2017, 02:39:45 AM »
//I just watched TTGL, THE PERFECT THING TO GET YOUR MANLY SPIRITS UP.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #601 on: April 09, 2017, 03:06:19 AM »
//I just watched TTGL, THE PERFECT THING TO GET YOUR MANLY SPIRITS UP.

//Sore ga Tengen Toppa! Sore ga Gurren Lagann! Ore no Drill wa ten no Tsukuru Drill da!
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #602 on: April 09, 2017, 03:24:29 AM »
ExperiDai:

> Smile and adjust ourselves to be more comfy, but don't forget about Keine's comfort!
> Afterwards, close our eyes and relax...

===

Prime (Rin):

> "Say, Miss Rin... Given that it's already late, what are you going to do?"
> You adjust a bit and close your eyes.

> "Uh... What will you do?" Rin asks.
Prime (Kono):

> "This feels... really good..."
> Kono nods slightly.
RenBug:

> Cast the spell.
> Observe the dream while we're in it.

---

KaisuDai:

> "Mmmmm..."
> You perform the miracle.
> Doremy seems to be within the dream house.
> You observe...
> Maribel is examining her outfit.

> The fusion still doesn't speak.
SenDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Virtue that makes it so she retains her form between defusions and refusions (including any enhancements), regardless of what body changes her 'component parts' receive.

---

Prime (Village):

> "Ooh, like what? Those are the things people can enter numbers and then yell at each other from really far away, right?"
> You prepare a miracle to ensure Virtue keeps her form through fusion.
> You then cast it.

> "Yes." Aya nods. "Where'd you know that from?"
TokiBug:

> Remove our outfit.
> Think about how many sets of outfits Tokiko has.
> On autopilot, put on each of Tokiko's outfits, applying magic to each so they fit comfortably, and then take them off and put them away while they are still resized. Make a game note when all outfits are resized and put away, leaving just her original outfit on the bed.
> You undress mostly.
> You think... She has about 10 sets.
> You start altering Tokiko's outfits and putting them back...
//just enough time left in the lunch break for one post.

>what miracle was just cast regarding Kono?

Fusion alt2:
>Shake our head.
>"Why should I support you after your actions? From my perspective all you've done is destroy and take hostages... like the other me's family... because of that, I refuse to support you or your 'rebellion'..."
>frown
>"Why don't you just give it a rest, and we could cooperate to establish conditions similar to my world. The 'weak' there are getting stronger without the need for such extreme measures."

>Wait for Raf's response to my Alt!World commands. If he rejects something, please allow me a chance to respond, since I will be physically unable to do so for at least two hours.
> To know how much time it will take for the baby to be born... and it seems it can be 'anytime'.
Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Ease the frown
>"No... they were never weak, they just didn't know their potential... it wasn't just me, or my family or onee-chan... thanks to all those fairies, they finally have a Village of their own."
>Slowly turn it into a smile.
>"Tell me Seija, do you not feel the desire for something like that ? A future of hope, without any conflict, for you, for the fairies, for everyone ?"
> "If you want to be our opponent, then make it easier on everyone and leave. Otherwise you're screwing you and your family over."
Prime  (LR)
>Prepare a miracle to lock out Alt!Daiyousei's miracle magic if she tries to use it on us. (Should be nearly identical to the one Sanae used on us, so it should work)
>Assess cost.
> You prepare a miracle...
> It'll cost about the same as last time...
Rikadai-chan:

>"Good... but let's not hasten yet... if there is even a glimmer of hope of solving this without violent measures..."
> "Okay."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #603 on: April 09, 2017, 03:33:16 AM »
Fusion (Alt. 2):

>"I do not want to fight you Seija, in my world we are friends, i can't harm my own friend ! The friend that i worked together with and that lives happily with Miss Shinmyonmaru."
>Look at her with will.
>"Do you not feel in your heart a desire to do things peacefully ? Don't you want to be as happy as the Seija from our world ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Can we determine if we can warp inside that barrier now without doing so now that we breached it ? Or will we have to warp outside of it ?

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>"I'm trying my best to convince her to stop and take the same approach we did back in our world... there, everyone cooperated into building a Village for the fairies to live at, with our Moriya Shrine helping with the costs, maybe if she could see that Village..."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #604 on: April 09, 2017, 03:35:51 AM »
Prime (Rin):

> "I dunno... maybe going to sleep? I'm still doing things in other places, but I don't know..."

===

Prime (Kono):

> "I could do this aaall the time... Sadly, it isn't possible..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #605 on: April 09, 2017, 03:44:23 AM »
Fusion (Alt. 2):

>"I do not want to fight you Seija, in my world we are friends, i can't harm my own friend ! The friend that i worked together with and that lives happily with Miss Shinmyonmaru."
>Look at her with will.
>"Do you not feel in your heart a desire to do things peacefully ? Don't you want to be as happy as the Seija from our world ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Can we determine if we can warp inside that barrier now without doing so now that we breached it ? Or will we have to warp outside of it ?

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>"I'm trying my best to convince her to stop and take the same approach we did back in our world... there, everyone cooperated into building a Village for the fairies to live at, with our Moriya Shrine helping with the costs, maybe if she could see that Village..."
> You are running low Sakuya magic.
> "I already told you I wanted us to flee. We can't do that because of them."

> You think you'd have to try to find out.

> "We're right here you know..." Kanako says.
> "I'm not sure about trusting her..." Suwako says.
Prime (Rin):

> "I dunno... maybe going to sleep? I'm still doing things in other places, but I don't know..."

===

Prime (Kono):

> "I could do this aaall the time... Sadly, it isn't possible..."
> "Oh. Okay."

> "Mm..." Kono continues.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #606 on: April 09, 2017, 03:45:08 AM »
//I told you I wouldn't forget the promise!

Prime (Rin):

> "Although I did promise I'd make it so you could still use my magics. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten!"

---

MerryBug (R):

> "Okay, got something of a bead on her."
> Is there anything unusual about Merry's outfit that would be a reason she's examining it?
> Continue observing Merry's dream.

RenBug:

> Head out of Yukari's bedroom and into the main part of the house, looking for someone unfamiliar.

---

KaisuDai:

> Continue the hug.

---

SenDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Virtue that makes it so her 'component parts' (that is, Miko, Futo, Tojiko, and Seiga) retain their forms between defusions and refusions (including any enhancements), regardless of what body Virtue receives.

---

Prime (Village):

> "Miss Renko and Miss Merry and Miss Sumireko tried to yell at each other through their phones when they were all in the outside world a couple of weeks ago, but it didn't work for some reason."

HamiDai:

> How're we holding up?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #607 on: April 09, 2017, 03:55:47 AM »
Rikadai-chan:

>Try warping a veeeeeeeeeeeeeery small piece of our ribbon if we have it to a spot behind and under Seija.

Fusion (Alt 2):

>"But fleeing will do nothing but cause more tension and terror, especially when you have so many stolen magics AND this world's Daiyousei's Family."
>Sigh.
>"Look, do you want proof that you can still achieve your goals without fighting ?"

Sumidai-chan:

>"I'm trying my best to convince her..."
>Have the clones we made send their Sakuya Magic to the Fusion (Alt.)s, that way they can sustain the time stop.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #608 on: April 09, 2017, 03:56:20 AM »
//I did. Lel.

Prime (Rin):

> "Oh, right... We should work on that!"

===

Prime (Kono):

> Prepare a miracle that will let us know how much time it'll take for Lucien to be at the height of... say... Kono?
>> How much?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #609 on: April 09, 2017, 04:01:56 AM »
//I told you I wouldn't forget the promise!

Prime (Rin):

> "Although I did promise I'd make it so you could still use my magics. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten!"

---

MerryBug (R):

> "Okay, got something of a bead on her."
> Is there anything unusual about Merry's outfit that would be a reason she's examining it?
> Continue observing Merry's dream.

RenBug:

> Head out of Yukari's bedroom and into the main part of the house, looking for someone unfamiliar.
> "Oh?"

> No, there doesn't seem to be.
> Maribel's outfit changes into Renko's.
> "So it is a dream..." She speaks.

> You head out and start to look around.
> There are two Rans at the table. They're looking at each other deeply. You think you can see Chen under the table, lying down.
KaisuDai:

> Continue the hug.

---

SenDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Virtue that makes it so her 'component parts' (that is, Miko, Futo, Tojiko, and Seiga) retain their forms between defusions and refusions (including any enhancements), regardless of what body Virtue receives.
> You continue.

> You prepare a miracle for Virtue's previous one, but for the four that make her up.
> You cast when it's ready.
Prime (Village):

> "Miss Renko and Miss Merry and Miss Sumireko tried to yell at each other through their phones when they were all in the outside world a couple of weeks ago, but it didn't work for some reason."

HamiDai:

> How're we holding up?
> "Oh." Aya says. "Well, it doesn't always have to be yelling."

> You are still with Hamiya. It seems like she might be awake. Momiji and Hatate are still not in the bedroom.
Rikadai-chan:

>Try warping a veeeeeeeeeeeeeery small piece of our ribbon if we have it to a spot behind and under Seija.

Fusion (Alt 2):

>"But fleeing will do nothing but cause more tension and terror, especially when you have so many stolen magics AND this world's Daiyousei's Family."
>Sigh.
>"Look, do you want proof that you can still achieve your goals without fighting ?"

Sumidai-chan:

>"I'm trying my best to convince her..."
>Have the clones we made send their Sakuya Magic to the Fusion (Alt.)s, that way they can sustain the time stop.
> You gave your ribbon up already.

> "We flee, and we get time to think of the next part. We stay, and this fight will continue until one side can't continue. What do you think we should do?"

> "What?" Sumireko questions.
> Sanae sighs.
> You get back to sending magic.
//I did. Lel.

Prime (Rin):

> "Oh, right... We should work on that!"

===

Prime (Kono):

> Prepare a miracle that will let us know how much time it'll take for Lucien to be at the height of... say... Kono?
>> How much?
> "Okay." she nods.

> You prepare a miracle...
> It doesn't seem like it'll work.
> "Hm?" Kono looks up to you.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #610 on: April 09, 2017, 04:10:29 AM »
Prime (Rin):

> Nod.
> "Yeah! Um..."
> Look a bit nervous.
> "...I won't be offended if you say no, since I know you weren't a fan of it before, but...you can use my magics if I'm inside you."

---

MerryBug:

> Can we still see RenBug?
> Continue observing.

RenBug:

> "Excuse me, Miss Ran, Other Miss Ran. Have you seen a Miss Doremy Sweet around here?"

---

KaisuDai:

> Beat.

---

SenDai:

> Stop time.
> Warp-unfuse Virtue back into Miko, Futo, Tojiko, and Seiga, placing them around the room as is possible.
> Inspect all four of them while time is stopped. Are they all asleep?
>> If so, or if we're not sure, unstop time and examine how they all look.
> If not, warp-refuse them and reform Virtue, using the earmuffs as a balancer, and then unstop time.

---

Prime (Village):

> "Miss Sumireko didn't even get to the yelling part."

HamiDai:

> Poke Hamiya lightly in the chest to see if she's awake.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #611 on: April 09, 2017, 04:10:56 AM »
//Will be back at a computer within the hour.

Fusion  (Alt. 2)
>"Why do you believe there are only two options? I can see quite a few alternatives. The easiest one being that we should all stop fighting and talk out a way to resolve this peacefully. That way nobody has to flee or lose and things don't have to get any worse."

>Wait for Raf's response, my response to any objections, and Prime LR commands (which will be posted or edited in as soon as I'm officially back)

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #612 on: April 09, 2017, 04:13:57 AM »
Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Sigh.
>"...if i brought our Seija, my onee-chan and my Shinmyonmaru here, would you listen to what they have to say and answer their questions ? If you can and still in the end want to keep with that, then i will end this talk."

Rikadai-chan:

>Any veeeeeeeeeery small piece of something else works, of our dress for example.

Sanadai-chan:

>"Onee-chan... would you like to talk with the other Seija ? Ask her why is she doing this that way and why the other you agreed to do that ?"

Marubug:

>No progress ?

//It seems okay, you two ?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #613 on: April 09, 2017, 04:17:59 AM »
//Aye.

Prime (Kono):

> "...?"
> Look at her too.
> "Something wrong?"

===

Prime (Rin):

> Feel for Rin's life energy.
> Feel for any in the erhu too.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #614 on: April 09, 2017, 05:01:13 AM »
Prime (Rin):

> Nod.
> "Yeah! Um..."
> Look a bit nervous.
> "...I won't be offended if you say no, since I know you weren't a fan of it before, but...you can use my magics if I'm inside you."

---

MerryBug:

> Can we still see RenBug?
> Continue observing.

RenBug:

> "Excuse me, Miss Ran, Other Miss Ran. Have you seen a Miss Doremy Sweet around here?"
> "I-I don't really need it... I was a bother with it, right?"

> Not in the current room.
> The Rans and Chen vanish, and the table changes.
> Before you is a woman in black and white. Her outfit has many black and white... puffs, on it. She has a tail with a fluffy end. On her head is a red cap and under that is blue hair.
> "Let's get straight to it then... What?" She asks.
KaisuDai:

> Beat.

---

SenDai:

> Stop time.
> Warp-unfuse Virtue back into Miko, Futo, Tojiko, and Seiga, placing them around the room as is possible.
> Inspect all four of them while time is stopped. Are they all asleep?
>> If so, or if we're not sure, unstop time and examine how they all look.
> If not, warp-refuse them and reform Virtue, using the earmuffs as a balancer, and then unstop time.
> You continue to hug.
> Kaisu's hold lessens a bit, and she gets closer to rest her head on your shoulder.

> You stop time and unfuse Virtue to the four who make her up.
> You examine them... They all seem to be asleep.
> You resume time and examine further.
> They seem to be their regular selves. Their outfits are regular as well.
Prime (Village):

> "Miss Sumireko didn't even get to the yelling part."

HamiDai:

> Poke Hamiya lightly in the chest to see if she's awake.
> "Why not?"

> You poke Hamiya lightly.
> She doesn't respond.
>_
//Will be back at a computer within the hour.

Fusion  (Alt. 2)
>"Why do you believe there are only two options? I can see quite a few alternatives. The easiest one being that we should all stop fighting and talk out a way to resolve this peacefully. That way nobody has to flee or lose and things don't have to get any worse."

>Wait for Raf's response, my response to any objections, and Prime LR commands (which will be posted or edited in as soon as I'm officially back)
Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Sigh.
>"...if i brought our Seija, my onee-chan and my Shinmyonmaru here, would you listen to what they have to say and answer their questions ? If you can and still in the end want to keep with that, then i will end this talk."
> "If you aren't willing to go my way, you can leave. We've got this."

>You arrive at the Garden of the Sun. Seija's home is ahead.
Rikadai-chan:

>Any veeeeeeeeeery small piece of something else works, of our dress for example.

Sanadai-chan:

>"Onee-chan... would you like to talk with the other Seija ? Ask her why is she doing this that way and why the other you agreed to do that ?"

Marubug:

>No progress ?

//It seems okay, you two ?
> You try...
> It doesn't work.

> "I dunno..."

> No...
//Aye.

Prime (Kono):

> "...?"
> Look at her too.
> "Something wrong?"

===

Prime (Rin):

> Feel for Rin's life energy.
> Feel for any in the erhu too.
> "I was going to ask you that."

> You feel for Rin's life energy. It's within her...
> Some of Rin's life energy is in her Erhu.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #615 on: April 09, 2017, 05:09:40 AM »
Prime (Rin):

> "Not at all! My magics are easy to be irresponsible and dangerous with, but you weren't doing that at all. I was only scared because I thought you took them away from me for good, you know? But you weren't and I caused you a lot of stress, so I wanna make it up to you."

---

MerryBug (R):

> Light up our eyes.
> "Found her!"
> Continue observing Merry's dream, if we can.

RenBug:

> Frown a bit.
> "I'm sorry for bothering you so much, Miss Doremy. I just needed to talk to my friend about some important stuff, and she was asleep, so..."

---

KaisuDai:

> Listen to Kaisu's breathing. Does it sound like the steady quiet breathing of someone that's asleep?
> Keeping a hugging grip on Kaisu with one hand, begin gently stroking her hair with the other.

---

SenDai:

> Apply growth magic to Miko's chest and top until her chest is as large as it was before she last formed Virtue, which was at least noticeably larger than ours.

---

Prime (Village):

> Shrug.
> "Their phones didn't work. But then they did later, when Miss Sumireko was at Miss Renko and Miss Merry's house."

---

HamiDai:

> Poke Hamiya lightly in the chest again.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #616 on: April 09, 2017, 05:13:10 AM »
RikaDai:
>"Alright, me might have to go there soon. It doesn't seem like Miss Seija wants to cooperate..."
>Look concerned.
>"Uh, Miss Rikako, I forgot to ask this earlier, but, your ability can selectively disable magic while keeping magical beings like fairies alive, right? Or will it slowly kill them while the field is active? I'm only asking because Miss Seija has hostages within her, and some of them might be fairies or born from fairies..."

Prime (LR)
>Have the miracle on standby, but don't cast it yet.
>"So, I thought of a way for you two to experience what it would be like to be alive, without being restricted to one purpose. What do you two think about becoming fairies? Don't worry, I'll keep your memories and personalities intact, so it's not reincarnation. I'm making the preparations now, but they won't be ready for a while. But I think you two might should have the final say in the matter, since it'll be your decisions."

Prime (Rin)
>Add: "Besides, I was watching you playing with my warp. You looked like you were having a lot of fun with it."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #617 on: April 09, 2017, 05:15:24 AM »
Prime (Rin):

> "And it also seems you have great control over it, so any problems concerning that are very unlikely if you are that skilled!"
> Raise an thumbs up.

===

Prime (Kono):

> Look confused.
> "Why you ask?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #618 on: April 09, 2017, 05:21:21 AM »
Rikadai-chan:

>"Okay, looks like we have no choice..."
>Describe Seija in the meanwhile to her.
>Group up and quickly use the Luna and Sunny Magic to conceal ourselves, then cast the undetectability miracle on both of us.
>"Ready ? There will be an forcefield separating us from her, can you also deal with is ?"

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Look down with a sad face.
>"...is that really your last decision ? Because if so then i would like to ask one last thing..."
>Does it seem like we can knock down the forcefield with Seiga Magic remotely ?

Sanadai-chan:

>"Looks like our only shot at this is Miss Rikako..."

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>"I have no choice... i must hope Miss Rikako can take her down..."
>Bless Rikako with a strengthened magic to make her be able to do it faster and more effectively if we can and if it costs less than 10% of our faith.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #619 on: April 09, 2017, 05:25:48 AM »
//Oh yes one more thing

Fusion (Alt 2)
>Start preparing a paralysis curse for Seija.
>Do not actually cast anything.
>If preparing has any obvious visual cues, have Alt1 do it instead

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #620 on: April 09, 2017, 05:37:20 AM »
Prime (Rin):

> "Not at all! My magics are easy to be irresponsible and dangerous with, but you weren't doing that at all. I was only scared because I thought you took them away from me for good, you know? But you weren't and I caused you a lot of stress, so I wanna make it up to you."

---

MerryBug (R):

> Light up our eyes.
> "Found her!"
> Continue observing Merry's dream, if we can.

RenBug:

> Frown a bit.
> "I'm sorry for bothering you so much, Miss Doremy. I just needed to talk to my friend about some important stuff, and she was asleep, so..."
Prime (Rin)
>Add: "Besides, I was watching you playing with my warp. You looked like you were having a lot of fun with it."
Prime (Rin):

> "And it also seems you have great control over it, so any problems concerning that are very unlikely if you are that skilled!"
> Raise an thumbs up.
> "Okay."

> "Now what?" Renko asks.
> "You're being far too intrusive in others dreams. It's like every dream someone's having, you're in there, hijacking it sometimes." The girl crosses her arms.
KaisuDai:

> Listen to Kaisu's breathing. Does it sound like the steady quiet breathing of someone that's asleep?
> Keeping a hugging grip on Kaisu with one hand, begin gently stroking her hair with the other.

---

SenDai:

> Apply growth magic to Miko's chest and top until her chest is as large as it was before she last formed Virtue, which was at least noticeably larger than ours.
> You listen...
> No. She might still be awake.
> You start to stroke her hair.
> "Thank you..." Kaisu speaks.

> You grow Miko's chest and top out until they're larger than yours.
Prime (Village):

> Shrug.
> "Their phones didn't work. But then they did later, when Miss Sumireko was at Miss Renko and Miss Merry's house."

---

HamiDai:

> Poke Hamiya lightly in the chest again.
> "Oh. Huh."

> You repeat.
> Hamiya seems to smile a bit.
RikaDai:
>"Alright, me might have to go there soon. It doesn't seem like Miss Seija wants to cooperate..."
>Look concerned.
>"Uh, Miss Rikako, I forgot to ask this earlier, but, your ability can selectively disable magic while keeping magical beings like fairies alive, right? Or will it slowly kill them while the field is active? I'm only asking because Miss Seija has hostages within her, and some of them might be fairies or born from fairies..."
Rikadai-chan:

>"Okay, looks like we have no choice..."
>Describe Seija in the meanwhile to her.
>Group up and quickly use the Luna and Sunny Magic to conceal ourselves, then cast the undetectability miracle on both of us.
>"Ready ? There will be an forcefield separating us from her, can you also deal with is ?"
> "I'm not sure..." Rikako says.
> You head out and almost run into Rika.
> "O-Oh. I've got a few of them ready. In case one wasn't enough..." Rika explains. "It's a gun that'll shoot the dart when you press the trigger." Rika holds her hands out.
> You perform an undetectability (save physical) miracle and use Luna and Sunny magic to cloak and mute you and Rikako.
> "Huh?" Rika jumps.
Prime (LR)
>Have the miracle on standby, but don't cast it yet.
>"So, I thought of a way for you two to experience what it would be like to be alive, without being restricted to one purpose. What do you two think about becoming fairies? Don't worry, I'll keep your memories and personalities intact, so it's not reincarnation. I'm making the preparations now, but they won't be ready for a while. But I think you two might should have the final say in the matter, since it'll be your decisions."
> "Becoming fairies?"
> "Mimi-chan enjoys the possibility of having limbs akin to creator's."
Prime (Kono):

> Look confused.
> "Why you ask?"
> "You looked a bit distant..."
Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Look down with a sad face.
>"...is that really your last decision ? Because if so then i would like to ask one last thing..."
>Does it seem like we can knock down the forcefield with Seiga Magic remotely ?
//Oh yes one more thing

Fusion (Alt 2)
>Start preparing a paralysis curse for Seija.
>Do not actually cast anything.
>If preparing has any obvious visual cues, have Alt1 do it instead
> You prepare a paralysis curse for Seija. Alt!Seija, you believe...

> "And what would that question be?" Alt!Seija questions.
> You aren't sure.
Sanadai-chan:

>"Looks like our only shot at this is Miss Rikako..."

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>"I have no choice... i must hope Miss Rikako can take her down..."
>Bless Rikako with a strengthened magic to make her be able to do it faster and more effectively if we can and if it costs less than 10% of our faith.
> "Good luck then, I guess..."

> You perform a miracle to strengthen Rikako's magic.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #621 on: April 09, 2017, 05:44:07 AM »
//Uh, kinda wishing you didn't bless her magic, because we aren't trying to kill hostages here...

Fusion Alt 2:
>"What gets wetter.... AS IT DRIES!?"

RikaDai:
>Temporarily unmute
>"Sorry, I was just cloaking Miss Rikako and I so Seija doesn't see or hear us."

Prime (LR)
>"Yeah fairies, you get to have fun and have wings and arms and legs and there's a whole village of other fairies that could teach you exactly how to act like a good fairy."
>Perk up a bit
>"So I take that as a yes, then?"
>Prepare a miracle to directly transform the mimi-chans into pure fairies without any body/soul separation. Don't cast.
>Would this cost more or less faith?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #622 on: April 09, 2017, 05:48:30 AM »
Prime (Rin):

> "Okay. Here I go, okay? Please, don't be scared."
> Give her one last reassuring smile.
> When she responds, stop time.
> Make three Flan clones and unmake two of them, leaving the new RinBug.

RinBug:

> Shrink until we are finger-sized.
> Warp our life energy into Rin. Don't do anything with the life energy at the erhu.
> Hide every new trait.
> If we don't feel that anything bad is going to happen, stop-stopping time.

//Wait for approval or additions.

===

Prime (Kono):

> "Oh, sorry. I didn't meant to."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #623 on: April 09, 2017, 05:50:34 AM »
//I personally see nothing wrong but
>Let's see what at least one other person thinks before proceeding.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #624 on: April 09, 2017, 05:51:31 AM »
Prime (Rin):

> "Okay. Here I go, okay? Please, don't be scared."
> Give her one last reassuring smile.

> These are fine.

Prime (Rin):

> When she responds, stop time.
> Make three Flan clones and unmake two of them, leaving the new RinBug.

RinBug:

> Shrink until we are finger-sized.
> Warp our life energy into Rin. Don't do anything with the life energy at the erhu.
> Hide every new trait.
> If we don't feel that anything bad is going to happen, stop-stopping time.

//Wait for approval or additions.

> Hold up on these.

//I was figuring this should be the original manifestation. That way, we can make Rin clones if we ever wanted to.

---

MerryBug (R):

> "I need to make her unmad. I guess I've been involving myself in dreams too much? I didn't think I was doing anything bad..."
> Is Merry's dream still visible?

RenBug:

> Can we feel Doremy's life energy?
> Experimentally try to stop time.
>> If we are able to successfully stop time, then prepare and cast the standard undetectability spell on ourselves. Then resume time.
> Frown a bit sadly.
> "Sorry...I didn't realize I was causing problems..."

---

KaisuDai:

> Continue hugging with one arm while stroking with the other.
> Take on an equally-low voice volume.
> "It's my honor, Miss Kaisu. You deserve whatever happiness I can bring you..."

---

SenDai:

> Continue growing Miko's chest and top.

---

Prime (Village):

> Shrug.
> "The outside world doesn't make any sense sometimes."

HamiDai:

> Smile in return.
> Lightly poke again, but using both hands this time.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #625 on: April 09, 2017, 05:52:26 AM »
//I blessed it so that it goes quickly and more effectively.

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>Cast a miracle on Rikako to make it so that she doesn't harm any of the people inside Alt. Seija or Seija herself when using her ability.

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>"...is Miss Shinmyonmaru, is Shinny okay ? And what did she think of this plan ?"

Rikadai-chan:

>Take the gun and whatever else is there and give Rika a kiss, then warp us and Rikako to outside of that forcefield having Seija's back in front of us, don't forget to make a time bubble before too.

Fusion (Alt. 1):

>"...is it bad that i feel like slapping some sense into Gasanae ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #626 on: April 09, 2017, 05:53:51 AM »
>> If we are able to successfully stop time, then prepare and cast the standard undetectability spell on ourselves. Then resume time.
//Not going to countermand it for reasons, but I'm still going to question it.

//Wouldn't this just piss her off further?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #627 on: April 09, 2017, 05:54:34 AM »
//Oh, so a clone can't make clones? Those are news for me. I thought the opposite...
It's fine. We can do that.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #628 on: April 09, 2017, 05:56:33 AM »
//Koa clones can, Flan clones cannot unless they're direct flan clones of Prime.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #629 on: April 09, 2017, 06:03:11 AM »
//Then isn't more easier to just replace the 'make three Flan clones' for 'make a Koa clone'?
My main reason for not using the manifestation at the first scenario was because I still want Rin to have a physical companion, at least for a bit more before we start to feel tired (probably more than we are already).
Also, what's wrong with those Shinmyonmaru, Raf? :V