Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30  (Read 74053 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30
« Reply #360 on: April 06, 2017, 06:09:08 PM »
Sanadai-chan T:

>"I-I prepared one that would lock out the other Gasanae's miracles if she tried to do something to me, but then when i did thr miracle i got locked out for some reason."

Fusion (Alt.):

>"At the Misty Lake, it seems like Seija destroyed the Mansion, and it also looks like onee-chan is supporting her..."

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>!
>Stop time again and look for Alt. Gasanae.

Marubug:

>Head towards it.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #361 on: April 06, 2017, 06:09:22 PM »
RenBug (T):

> You're welcome, Miss Renko!

---

KaisuDai:

> Nod.
> "Plutocratically, right? Oh, uh, er, plateaunically?"
> Blink.
> "...Or did you want the other way? I-I do still have permission..."

---

Prime (Village):

> "Right."

---

SenDai:

> Beat.

---

RanBug:

> Beat.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #362 on: April 06, 2017, 06:10:47 PM »
>Wait will post shortly

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #363 on: April 06, 2017, 06:12:44 PM »
//Those backlash...

ExperiDai:

> "You and Miss Mokou are close friends, right?"

===

Prime (Kono):

> "... Apparently, we only have one hour before the miracle worns off and we take a swim, hehe..."

===

Prime (Rin):

> "Huh? When?"

===

Prime (Letty):

> Stand up and try to compare how plump are we to our unfused self.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #364 on: April 06, 2017, 06:14:05 PM »
>Wait will post shortly

> Give this until the next time the parser has to step away from the forums. If there's no follow-up on this before then, go ahead and update and then step away from the forums as needed.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #365 on: April 06, 2017, 06:16:54 PM »
>it'll be in a few minutes, I need a place to set up my laptop

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #366 on: April 06, 2017, 06:17:33 PM »
>it's important,  so please wait for me to post

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #367 on: April 06, 2017, 06:18:15 PM »
//Well... It was now or back home. Will be back then...

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #368 on: April 06, 2017, 06:19:04 PM »
// ?_(ツ)_/?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #369 on: April 06, 2017, 06:42:16 PM »
//Okay, first-off, I think there should be a retcon, because the miracle seems to have been misread in an obvious way.

>Also, prepare a miracle to lock out Alt!Daiyousei's miracle and warp magic if she ever tries either on us. It should be very similar to the one Sanae used against us, so it should work.
//1. It specifically specified Alt!Dai, not us. (Though this isn't the main issue and could be seen as an unforseen consequence, so this alone should not be grounds for a retcon.)
//2. It was only supposed to activate if either was actually used on us following the miracle. Which did not happen. Especially since time was stopped.

//The miracle also did not specify Gasanae or alt!Gasanae at all, so both of them could still use their miracle magic...

//Of course, if I'm wrong and this was the result of something different, then we would have no way of knowing, since the situation with that respect is ambiguous...

>Wait for the result of the upcoming discussion.

>Do all of the following ONLY if we decide against a retcon

Sanadai-chan T:

>"I-I prepared one that would lock out the other Gasanae's miracles if she tried to do something to me, but then when i did thr miracle i got locked out for some reason."
>If we are not Retconning, then do not say this, as this is false and will only serve to piss off Gasanae.

Instead:
>"I-I prepared one that would lock out the other me, and only her, miracle and warp magic so I could get close enough to talk to her. It was supposed to only activate if she actually tried either on me. I-I got the idea from the precautions you did against me... A-Are you locked out too? It shouldn't happen. Like I said I didn't include you or the other you in the Miracle."

>Wait for explicit approval from everyone if we're doing this.

Also:
>Since I feel it wouldn't be good if players fall behind here, switch to democracy parsing rules (AKA "reassurance") for the duration of the miracle and warp magic crisis (We could extend it to the entire Alt!World, too, but ONLY if there is a 3/4 approval of it, since it's likely it won't be necessary unless something else bad happens). As soon as it's resolved, switch back to the current method. (Desyncing is fine for not Alt!World related actions, but do not allow a desync of more than 3 posts.)

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #370 on: April 06, 2017, 06:48:13 PM »
//The miracle also did not specify Gasanae or alt!Gasanae at all, so both of them could still use their miracle magic...

//Yes, however after your post, i added in:

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Add in so that it will also lock Alt. Gasanae's out if she tries something to us too, is it still insignificant ?

//Therefore, unless any of them had an Counter-counter Measure against that. (Which i find quite unlikely, as i doubt the disagreements we had with our Gasanae also happened between them because their situations were vastly different than ours), this should have not happened.

//Another possibilty would be Diana, but i doubt that Diana would go so far as to betray us like that... right ?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #371 on: April 06, 2017, 06:49:38 PM »
>Also, prepare a miracle to lock out Alt!Daiyousei's miracle and warp magic if she ever tries either on us. It should be very similar to the one Sanae used against us, so it should work.

> You prepare a miracle.
> It won't cost enough to be significant.

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Add in so that it will also lock Alt. Gasanae's out if she tries something to us too, is it still insignificant ?

> You prepare a miracle...
> Still not to much.

Fusion (Alt. 2):

>Do it.

> You perform the miracle.
> Immediately after, it feels as though your miracle and warp magic have been locked out as well.

//Fake Edit: Got beaten to the punch. :(

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #372 on: April 06, 2017, 07:04:11 PM »
//Raf, why did you do that?  :V It's not like the other Gasanae was going to do anything... The point was to talk to the other Daiyousei. You might've completely screwed us over then if this wasn't the parser misreading the miracle... (I'm not mad at you, you didn't mean to do it. Just wanted to slap this disclaimer here in case I unintentionally conveyed the wrong emotion or tone.)

//Yeah, I'm starting to think extending the democracy to the Alt!World might be necessary now, since the current method encourages skimming which would lead us missing little details like this.

//+1 vote out of 3 required for extension.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #373 on: April 06, 2017, 07:09:26 PM »
//No she definitely could have done it, first, she actually attacked us without any notice before witht that blue starry danmaku, then she was probably the one that hid the battle too, to avoid others from finding it, she was also besides Seija just watching the fray before, and we heard that Seija is the main cause of this.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #374 on: April 06, 2017, 07:11:47 PM »
//No, I mean she likely wouldn't have interfered with our conversation with Alt!Daiyousei. Since she is in the house and the battle is outside.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #375 on: April 06, 2017, 07:14:29 PM »
//I have been unable to keep track of what's going on in the alternative universe for quite some time so consider any democracy to always have my Yes vote by default. I do rather hope that alt world democracy results in dimensional desyncs and separate dimensional updates, though.

//Also, once the current alternate dimension issue is addressed, I would highly recommend leaving it for good. It's been implied a few times that our presence there is what's causing bad things to happen.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #376 on: April 06, 2017, 07:18:57 PM »
//Since Kilga pointed it out, I might say it as well. I wasn't paying so much attention to the Alt!Gensokyo too, so I'm most likely with him in this. My vote is Yes.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #377 on: April 06, 2017, 07:20:33 PM »
//I was pretty much having to deal with Alt. Gensokyo by myself during that period, much like how it was going with the Hypervessel and developing bonds with them through Rikadai-chan, so i also vote yes, that way at least i have guaranteed support.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #378 on: April 06, 2017, 07:21:49 PM »
>So I guess that means we have unanimous agreement to extend the proposed democracy to the entire Alt!Gensokyo (and actions connected to its time) as a whole.

>Do the democracy regardless if we decide to retcon the effects of the miracle or not.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #379 on: April 06, 2017, 07:27:52 PM »
//Okay now in all fairness, i wanna hear ideas as to why the hell is Alt. Gasanae supporting Seija, i mean, she just destroyed the entire Scarlet Mansion no ? Does any of Seija's Cheat items allow for mind control or brainwash or whatever ? Not even Suwako and Kanako knew about the incident going on.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #380 on: April 06, 2017, 07:30:05 PM »
//Still waiting for opinions Re: necessity of retconning. (Ultimately Miniking's choice anyway, but I'd still like to see where everyone stands.)

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #381 on: April 06, 2017, 07:34:58 PM »
//Okay now in all fairness, i wanna hear ideas as to why the hell is Alt. Gasanae supporting Seija, i mean, she just destroyed the entire Scarlet Mansion no ? Does any of Seija's Cheat items allow for mind control or brainwash or whatever ? Not even Suwako and Kanako knew about the incident going on.

//Is this our KanaSuwa or the alt KanaSuwa? (Also, this is what on-foot investigation is for!)

//Still waiting for opinions Re: necessity of retconning. (Ultimately Miniking's choice anyway, but I'd still like to see where everyone stands.)

//What's the purpose of retconning, again? No mistake was made by the parser that I can see.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #382 on: April 06, 2017, 07:36:23 PM »
>So I guess that means we have unanimous agreement to extend the proposed democracy to the entire Alt!Gensokyo (and actions connected to its time) as a whole.

>Do the democracy regardless if we decide to retcon the effects of the miracle or not.

//Nice nice, you guys are all agreeing wonderfully~
Unfortunately, to interrupt, I did not misread the miracle. Thus, a retcon for these reasons would not be taken well by me.
Now, please return to your postings.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #383 on: April 06, 2017, 07:37:25 PM »
> Anyway, go ahead and parse stuff the way it was before the interruption.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #384 on: April 06, 2017, 07:47:22 PM »
//Alright. Thanks for clarifying that ambiguous situation, parser.

//Reposting for convenience.

>Do all of the following ONLY if we decide against a retcon

Sanadai-chan T:

>If we are not Retconning, then do not say this, as this is false and will only serve to piss off Gasanae.

Instead:
>"I-I prepared one that would lock out the other me, and only her, miracle and warp magic so I could get close enough to talk to her. It was supposed to only activate if she actually tried either on me. I-I got the idea from the precautions you did against me... A-Are you locked out too? It shouldn't happen. Like I said I didn't include you or the other you in the Miracle."

>Wait for explicit approval from everyone if we're doing this.

Also:
>Since I feel it wouldn't be good if players fall behind here, switch to democracy parsing rules (AKA "reassurance") for the duration of the miracle and warp magic crisis (We could extend it to the entire Alt!World, too, but ONLY if there is a 3/4 approval of it, since it's likely it won't be necessary unless something else bad happens). As soon as it's resolved, switch back to the current method. (Desyncing is fine for not Alt!World related actions, but do not allow a desync of more than 3 posts.)

>Apply the democracy to the entire Alt!World until the crisis over there is resolved.

>Replace my SanaDai Instead action with this:
>"I-I prepared one that would lock out the other me's miracle and warp magic so I could get close enough to talk to her, since she was acting strange. It was supposed to only activate if she actually tried either on me, I did one towards the other you too. I-I got the idea from the precautions you did against me... A-Are you locked out too? It shouldn't happen. Like I said I specifically specified our alternate selves... And there's no way either of them could've taken precautions because what happened between us never happened over there, so they shouldn't have been able to see it coming..."

>Wait for explicit approval/rewords/additions from everyone

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #385 on: April 06, 2017, 07:49:48 PM »
//Sure fine whatever let's goooooooooo

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #386 on: April 06, 2017, 07:52:20 PM »
//Wait what about the Alt. Gasanae thing ?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #387 on: April 06, 2017, 07:52:45 PM »
//Fine for me.

//Sure fine whatever let's goooooooooo

//Kilga surely is the more enthusiastic when he wants to pull off his shenanigans :3

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #388 on: April 06, 2017, 07:53:10 PM »
//What thing?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #389 on: April 06, 2017, 07:53:57 PM »
//Wait what about the Alt. Gasanae thing ?

>"I-I prepared one that would lock out the other me's miracle and warp magic so I could get close enough to talk to her, since she was acting strange. It was supposed to only activate if she actually tried either on me, I did one towards the other you too. I-I got the idea from the precautions you did against me... A-Are you locked out too? It shouldn't happen. Like I said I specifically specified our alternate selves... And there's no way either of them could've taken precautions because what happened between us never happened over there, so they shouldn't have been able to see it coming..."