Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Baykuren - Episode 4, Part 5 (Complete)  (Read 34860 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Baykuren - Episode 4, Part 5
« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2017, 12:26:28 AM »
>So what do you think?

>I'm not worried about her, like she said, getting between us. I trust you.

« Reply #211 on: April 04, 2017, 12:29:16 AM »
>So she has the official Rin Seal of Approval?

« Reply #212 on: April 04, 2017, 12:47:43 AM »
>So she has the official Rin Seal of Approval?

>The redhead can't keep a grin off her face. I like the way you said that, Byakuren.

« Reply #213 on: April 04, 2017, 01:03:56 AM »
>Grin back
>Then how about we show her that we're both on-board the 'Kiss Lily' train, hmmm?
>Assuming we get a general affirmative:
>Then on the count of three. 1, 2, 3.
>Let's kiss that beautiful spirited girl.

« Reply #214 on: April 04, 2017, 01:57:12 AM »
>Grin back
>Then how about we show her that we're both on-board the 'Kiss Lily' train, hmmm?
>Assuming we get a general affirmative:
>Then on the count of three. 1, 2, 3.
>Let's kiss that beautiful spirited girl.

>Rin telepathically replies with a chuckle. I can get behind that.
>The look on Lily's face as you and Rin spring your surprise attack is one you imagine you'll recall for many years to come. It sort of defies description, but it persists for a few seconds before the energetic blonde manages to stagger out a short, "Whu...?"

« Reply #215 on: April 04, 2017, 02:15:25 AM »
>Laugh, despite ourselves, then smile at her
>"You needn't worry about coming between us, Lily. Rin is special to me in a way like no one else and no one could displace her, but you're one of us, too - a dear and trusted companion and a very pretty girl besides."
>"And who in their right mind could refuse such a pretty girl when they looked at them like that."
>Glance to Rin and smirk slightly
>"I believe we're of the same opinion, yes?"

« Reply #216 on: April 04, 2017, 02:52:27 AM »
>Laugh, despite ourselves, then smile at her
>"You needn't worry about coming between us, Lily. Rin is special to me in a way like no one else and no one could displace her, but you're one of us, too - a dear and trusted companion and a very pretty girl besides."
>"And who in their right mind could refuse such a pretty girl when they looked at them like that."
>Glance to Rin and smirk slightly
>"I believe we're of the same opinion, yes?"

>The kasha nods once. "Cooking isn't the only thing I got a lotta things ta learn about. I reckon you might have a thing or three ta teach to a girl like me. Like us." she amends.
>Lily's head bounces back and forth, as she very suddenly finds herself between two horny teenagers. "Learning something myself here..." she murmurs.

« Reply #217 on: April 04, 2017, 02:56:37 AM »
>Smile sweetly: "I do hope I'm not tarnishing my saintly image here."

« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2017, 03:12:08 AM »
>Smile sweetly: "I do hope I'm not tarnishing my saintly image here."

>Seeming to recover, the little blonde raises her head. "I don't think I'm gonna complain."

« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2017, 04:36:34 AM »
>"Good."
>Kiss her again, more tenderly. Let's cherish the good things that have come out of this whirlwind adventure of ours - the wonderful people that we've grown close to and may yet be growing closer still.

« Reply #220 on: April 08, 2017, 03:20:20 AM »
>"Good."
>Kiss her again, more tenderly. Let's cherish the good things that have come out of this whirlwind adventure of ours - the wonderful people that we've grown close to and may yet be growing closer still.

>Kissing Lily is a subtly different experience than Rin. The little blonde has locked lips with a lot more girls than you, and seems to know little tricks with her lips, her tongue, even her teeth, that neither you nor Rin possess. The thought of what else she can do with that mouth of hers is a thrilling one in and of itself. Though what she does with it first, to your surprise, is look at Rin again. "You're sure?" she asks the kasha in a remarkably solemn voice.
>And then you realize that her making extra sure that Rin is alright with this isn't a surprise at all, or at least it shouldn't be. You've touched Lily's soul before, in a way that even you and Rin haven't shared. You know her, and you're sure she knows you, in ways no other person can. She wouldn't dream of doing anything that might damage the relationship between you and Rin, between any two lovers. She loves sex, but she also understands the value of relationships. Especially for someone like Rin's, whose life has been so devoid of positive emotional connections before she met you. You know without even asking that Lily would love to be one of those positive emotional- and physical- connections, but she would never do it if it meant coming between her and her beloved mistress.

>Rin's reply comes in the form of a firm kiss. "Thank you." she breaths after breaking away. "But yes, I'm sure." Pressing her advantage over the again off-balance Lily, she starts to undress the blonde. "This kinda thing is... Well it's something I never thought would ever happen ta me. Sure didn't think it'd happen with two girls I cared about. But here we are. And I ain't about ta spoil it." She pauses, with Lily's shirt and arms suspended over her head, and gives the blonde a somewhat uncertain smile. "But, y'know, just... tell me what I need ta know, right?"
>That innocent look on Rin's face makes you lunge forward and kiss her yourself before Lily can reply. You think Lily says something to you both, but too much of your attention is focused on your Rin to register, or even care, what it was. You know that, eventually, someone manages to guide the group into your room. You think it was Lily, but you can't put money on it.

>The experience you find there is remarkably different from that you shared with Rin alone. The first time you and Rin made love, you both basically surrendered yourself to your passions, the lusts and needs and desires of the two of you boiling out of you in a tidal wave of passionate love. Lily, though, is a different creature. For all her bubbly nature, all her vivacity, the blonde is neither frenetic nor random. She is startlingly gentle with Rin, not pressing or pressuring her. And she is just as gentle with you. She doesn't just dive in with both feet, she gauges her lovers' reactions and feelings. She measures her passions for each person, clearly reveling in each sensation, but never abandoning reason or care. You knew she had experience, but over the course of the evening, the lovely little blonde Lily White teaches things to you and Rin that one would never expect could come from one that can look so innocent.
>Of course, that's not to say she spends the whole evening giving. Both you and Rin simultaneous decide to show her how fast learners you can be. Ironically, which she said she absolutely did not want to come between you two, that is precisely what she ends up doing. More than once.

>Quite some time later, with the three of you having spent all your useful energies', you lie between Lily and Rin, not exhausted or fatigued, but pleasantly tired, lazily running your fingers across Lily's wings and through Rin's loose hair, the pains and troubles of your day- a lot of your days, really- forgotten, shaken loose and left behind on a gentle tide of love. If this is what they call a heroes' reward, that alone makes your heroic efforts worthwhile. You'd be hard pressed to think of any better way to end a day than this.