Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 15  (Read 79707 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 15
« Reply #810 on: September 14, 2016, 07:26:14 AM »
//Alright... I need to go to sleep now. Please be careful guys. Don't let anyone die, unless it's Cirno and TestDai, and they have been separated.

//And I'm actually afraid to go to bed because I feel that if I'm not here for intense moments like this, things would spiral even more downhill, so just to be sure:

>If anybody posts something that is against the separation of TestDai, request that parsing is put on hold until I can read and respond to whatever their side of the argument is.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #811 on: September 14, 2016, 08:46:37 AM »
Testfusion-chan:

>"So i am stuck like this now ? What will happen to Cirno-chan ?"

Rescuedai-chan:

>"I dunno...... her clone is still fine, but you really seem like the true fusion is fully done, so you are a new person now, so i guess you will be here forever then, welcome !"

Sumidai-chan:

>"Are you sure ? I could feel you were uncomfortable though, i don't mind sleeping on the couch."

Reimudai-chan:

>"I had asked Miss Yuuka before but she hasn't decided yet, but just looking at that vast field of sunflowers is so nice..."

Koishidai-chan:

>"Meow~."
>Cuddle up and lie down on Koishi's lap.
>"It feels just too nice, i think i will take a nap...... so ? I said truth."

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh wait, false alarm, you can go on with the divine message now."
>Observe her carefully.

Dai-chan 2:

>"But why is your creator so interested in magic though Ruukoto ?"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 01:17:11 PM by Starlighthawk »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #812 on: September 14, 2016, 10:53:46 AM »
//Hmmm, interesting TestDai development.

SeigaBug (T):

> Oh, I've just started to scratch the surface, Miss Seiga! I can still go on for a looooooong time!

ByakuBug (T):

> Yeah, it's kinda sad...I hope he'll be okay.

NueBug (T):

> Oh. Aww...

MoriDai (T):

> Well, the headache should be fixable with healing magic, right?

RenkoBug, MerryBug, SumiBug:

> Check in on our hosts' thoughts again.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #813 on: September 14, 2016, 01:00:43 PM »
//Okay, so, here's the thing about the current situation. I believe there is a non-trivial possibility that Cirno will be just fine that this happened, and not care if things stay this way. I'm not saying that's definitely the case, or even that it's likely the case, but it is possibly the case. Remembering back to when we first attempted a true fusion, the reason Cirno was all gung-ho about it was because the worst-case scenario, where she was forever one with Dai-chan, was something she was at peace with. (Her one concern is resolved by the fact that she "lives on" in CirDai.)

//Given this, before any drastic action is taken, now that Cirno is awake, I think we should ask her if she remembers any of what happened with TestDai (since TestDai was still consciously aware she was two people at the same time for a while). If Cirno remembers, great, if not, we explain it to her, and either way, we can apologize for what happened. At that point, we can let her decide what she thinks we should do. If she wants us to try to split TestDai back up, then we try. If she's fine with the way things are, then I think we should let things be.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #814 on: September 14, 2016, 01:14:09 PM »
//Hm... yes, that will work, and now we have created a brand new person too.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #815 on: September 14, 2016, 01:44:12 PM »
//Hmmmm....

//Okay, if we leave TestDai alone, then at a very minimum allow me to use CirDai to create a new permanent Cirno (We can do this using CirDai's flan clones and sending their Cirno portions to one spot, so it will be like the same way we created Secunde.) so that Cirno as an individual can continue to exist without her life force being tethered to ours... Otherwise if Prime or TestDai die there's a risk that it might wipe Cirno from existence.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #816 on: September 14, 2016, 01:53:01 PM »
//That's fine, sure. Also, depending on how much CirDai-Cirno remembers from her original body, this might (MIGHT) allow us to use TestDai as a base to create an independent Indiana. If Cirno learned nothing new from our thoughts and memories due to being asleep for the process that resulted in TestDai's current state, and if CirDai-Cirno has no current connection to TestDai, then it seems very likely that the same would be true for Lily, Captain America, and the three Stooges.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #817 on: September 14, 2016, 01:57:56 PM »
//Speaking of Clownpiece, I think we should make a normal, non-true fused Indiana with her just to see how she handles it before even considering independent Indiana. I still don't trust her 100%

//Besides, would the resulting fusion even be Indiana anymore? Indiana is six fairies. Adding a seventh will create someone new.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #818 on: September 14, 2016, 02:01:26 PM »
//The name Indiana is a reference to this; if that homage remains true, adding Captain America wouldn't change the name. Otherwise, we could go the true Touhou route and add a Jojo's reference by calling her Indiana Act 2.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:26:49 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #819 on: September 14, 2016, 05:30:53 PM »
CirDai (T):
>It isn't morning yet, Cirno-chan... And things aren't very good at all... I-I'm just glad that you're still here and okay...
> "Huh?" CirDai questions.
Prime:
>Look around.
>"Uh... Onee-chan... Do you think I could send you to another one of my clones real quick for a couple of minutes and bring you back here when we're done? Another me needs help..."
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Oh wait, false alarm, you can go on with the divine message now."
>Observe her carefully.
> "Okay, but what should it be? Do you want to try and tell them something specific or to do something?" Gasanae asks.
SumiDai, HifuuBugs:
>Everything still good?
Sumidai-chan:

>"Are you sure ? I could feel you were uncomfortable though, i don't mind sleeping on the couch."
RenkoBug, MerryBug, SumiBug:

> Check in on our hosts' thoughts again.
> "Really, I would liked if you slept with us again instead." Maribel says. It was nice being a bit cramped like that.
> I'd still like to have just a night alone with Merry, but asking for that sort of thing is selfish... Renko thinks.
> Maybe I should sleep elsewhere too. I'm supposed to be in my home anyways... Sumireko thinks.
Testfusion-chan:

>"So i am stuck like this now ? What will happen to Cirno-chan ?"

Rescuedai-chan:

>"I dunno...... her clone is still fine, but you really seem like the true fusion is fully done, so you are a new person now, so i guess you will be here forever then, welcome !"
> "True fusion?" Sunny asks.
Reimudai-chan:

>"I had asked Miss Yuuka before but she hasn't decided yet, but just looking at that vast field of sunflowers is so nice..."
> "Oh. They did seem perfect." Youmu says.
Koishidai-chan:

>"Meow~."
>Cuddle up and lie down on Koishi's lap.
>"It feels just too nice, i think i will take a nap...... so ? I said truth."
> You lie down on Koishi's lap.
> "Is it true that you'll look the same when you're older?" Koishi asks.
Dai-chan 2:

>"But why is your creator so interested in magic though Ruukoto ?"
> "She tried to prove it's existence with the victor of the battle royale, but  ended up going home with just data. Unfortunately, Creator was laughed out and expelled because of her attempts." Ruukoto explains.
//Hmmm, interesting TestDai development.

SeigaBug (T):

> Oh, I've just started to scratch the surface, Miss Seiga! I can still go on for a looooooong time!
> "Oh? A-Alright." Seiga says. The surface!? How much larger do I need to get?
ByakuBug (T):

> Yeah, it's kinda sad...I hope he'll be okay.

NueBug (T):

> Oh. Aww...
> "Me too." Byakuren nods.
> "Well, goodnight." Nue says.
MoriDai (T):

> Well, the headache should be fixable with healing magic, right?
> "I guess." Suwako says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #820 on: September 14, 2016, 05:37:17 PM »
//Poor Renko. Wanting a night alone with your lover isn't selfish at all. :( (I hope we get a dream sequence there where I can talk to her about it.)

SeigaBug (T):

> Yep! Though sometimes I need to take a really quick break. That's normal, though, so don't worry if it happens.

ByakuBug (T):

> By the way, Miss Byakuren, when Miss Nue leaves, there's something else I'd like to ask you in private, okay?

NueBug (T):

> Oh, good night, Miss Awesome Wings!
> Resume listening to Nue's thoughts at all times.

MoriDai (T):

> And I think the different faiths we all have would combine into one, just like we would.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #821 on: September 14, 2016, 05:41:41 PM »
CirDai (T):
>Cirno-chan... Do you remember anything that happened when I true fused with the original you tonight? Can you sense the other you still?

Dai 2:
>"Expelled?"

Rescue:
>"It's a special kind of fusion that goes beyond what we can do as Indiana... But it's pretty dangerous to do... Cirno-chan and I were experimenting while she was asleep to see if we could make it less dangerous, and the fusion was only supposed to last a few minutes... But then the fusion fell asleep until you guys came along... And now I can't seem to separate them because we were together too long... At least Cirno-chan's clone is okay though, so it's not like she's gone. In fact, I have an idea that could potentially have both her and this fusion exist at the same time."

//Note I am still against a true fusion with the goddess for the same knowledge-sharing reasons.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #822 on: September 14, 2016, 05:53:50 PM »
//If Cirno establishes for us that it's possible to do the true fusion dance without sharing knowledge/memories, then I assume I'd do the same dance for 'Nakko and 'Wakko.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #823 on: September 14, 2016, 06:02:00 PM »

Koishidai-chan:

>"Yeah, but i kinda wish i at least grew to the size of a young adult, look more like a proper mother for my children, right now i am in a 14-year old body."

Sumidai-chan:

>"I still dunno, you two should have a night together, just you and Renko Miss Maribel, i know that because i feel the same way with Koa and Cirno-chan and Hamiya."
>Light up.
>"Hey, why don't we sleep at your house Miss Sumireko ? Then everyone would be okay."

Reimudai-chan:

>"But it's kinda hard to earn her trust... especially with how fairies are normally seen..."
>Perk up.
>"But i will change that ! I will help everyone and show that fairies are as capable as anyone !"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Hmmm... Tell them that everyone is looking for them, and want to know if they are okay..... also tell Belgrade that i love her dearly, and to please come back with Miss Marisa and Miss Mima soon."

Testfusion-chan:

>Do we have any ideas for our name ?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #824 on: September 14, 2016, 10:28:32 PM »
//Poor Renko. Wanting a night alone with your lover isn't selfish at all. :( (I hope we get a dream sequence there where I can talk to her about it.)

SeigaBug (T):

> Yep! Though sometimes I need to take a really quick break. That's normal, though, so don't worry if it happens.
> "A quick break? Why?" Seiga asks. Is it tiring for her?
ByakuBug (T):

> By the way, Miss Byakuren, when Miss Nue leaves, there's something else I'd like to ask you in private, okay?

NueBug (T):

> Oh, good night, Miss Awesome Wings!
> Resume listening to Nue's thoughts at all times.
> "Okay." Byakuren nods.
> Nue laughs a bit again as she flies further back over to the temple's roof. Awesome wings... People usually think they're weird. Nue thinks.
> Kyouko is up here, seemingly relaxing.
MoriDai (T):

> And I think the different faiths we all have would combine into one, just like we would.
> "Wouldn't we have to stay that way though?" Suwako asks. "Or risk our faiths not returning after we uncombined. I um, really don't want something like that happening..."
CirDai (T):
>Cirno-chan... Do you remember anything that happened when I true fused with the original you tonight? Can you sense the other you still?
> Cirno nods. "I'm over there." She points towards TestDai over by the other side of the lake.
Dai 2:
>"Expelled?"
> "Creator used to go to a school..." Ruukoto says. "It means she was removed from it."
Rescue:
>"It's a special kind of fusion that goes beyond what we can do as Indiana... But it's pretty dangerous to do... Cirno-chan and I were experimenting while she was asleep to see if we could make it less dangerous, and the fusion was only supposed to last a few minutes... But then the fusion fell asleep until you guys came along... And now I can't seem to separate them because we were together too long... At least Cirno-chan's clone is okay though, so it's not like she's gone. In fact, I have an idea that could potentially have both her and this fusion exist at the same time."

//Note I am still against a true fusion with the goddess for the same knowledge-sharing reasons.
> "Okay..." Sunny says. "Do you think we'd be super Indiana like that?"
Koishidai-chan:

>"Yeah, but i kinda wish i at least grew to the size of a young adult, look more like a proper mother for my children, right now i am in a 14-year old body."
> "That's fine though." Koishi says.
Sumidai-chan:

>"I still dunno, you two should have a night together, just you and Renko Miss Maribel, i know that because i feel the same way with Koa and Cirno-chan and Hamiya."
>Light up.
>"Hey, why don't we sleep at your house Miss Sumireko ? Then everyone would be okay."
> "Oh. Right, we could." Sumireko nods.
> "You don't have to do this you know. There wasn't anything wrong with us all sleeping together. It was fun." Maribel says.
Reimudai-chan:

>"But it's kinda hard to earn her trust... especially with how fairies are normally seen..."
>Perk up.
>"But i will change that ! I will help everyone and show that fairies are as capable as anyone !"
> "Like Cirno?" Youmu asks.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Hmmm... Tell them that everyone is looking for them, and want to know if they are okay..... also tell Belgrade that i love her dearly, and to please come back with Miss Marisa and Miss Mima soon."
> Gasanae nods, and her gohei glows a bit.
Testfusion-chan:

>Do we have any ideas for our name ?
> You haven't thought of any yet...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #825 on: September 14, 2016, 10:36:16 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> It's kind of like a really quick recharge.

ByakuBug:

> Are we alone now?

NueBug:

> Beat.

MoriDai (T):

> Hrm...that's a good question. Could we redistribute them afterward?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #826 on: September 14, 2016, 10:48:57 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> It's kind of like a really quick recharge.
> "A recharge?" Seiga questions. Hm... It's something she told me not to worry about though...
ByakuBug:

> Are we alone now?
> You are.
NueBug:

> Beat.
> Nue flies down to Kyouko and lies next to her.
> "So how was your day." Nue yawns. Wonder what she's been doing.
> Kyouko seemingly transforms into Mamizou, except, she looks different than you first saw her.
> "I met this one interestin' fairy, then I visited Kosuzu again and some sail-"
> "Kosuzu again?" Nue asks. "Have you two started dating yet?" Nue laughs a bit. You're always visiting her.
MoriDai (T):

> Hrm...that's a good question. Could we redistribute them afterward?
> "If we-"
> "No." Suwako says. "I don't think we could..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #827 on: September 14, 2016, 11:07:27 PM »
//How about.... Aliza ? Any objections ?

Nuedai-chan T:

>"One interesting fairy ? That must be me ! Also why was she disguised as Miss Kyouko ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>"I dunno... i kinda want to grow as onee-chan grows too."

Sumidai-chan:

>"But i know you two want a night by yourselves, it's okay, Miss Sumireko will keep me company."
>Smile.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Keep watching.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Oh no.... so that's why she took Belgrade and Miss Marisa and Miss Mima ? To prove that she was right ?"

Reimudai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Yes, i have done a lot, i have helped a ton of people, donated to Miss Reimu, met lotd of friends, i even discovered a brand-new branch of study, Fusions !"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #828 on: September 14, 2016, 11:08:48 PM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Yep! It's not a big deal, though. I did one while moving you, ehehe~

ByakuBug (T):

> So, um, Miss Byakuren...I wanna be friends with you and everyone here. But, um...I also wanna be friends with Miss Miko and all of her friends too. Is that okay?

MoriDai (T):

> Hrm...can you two makes clones of yourselves?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #829 on: September 14, 2016, 11:09:35 PM »
NueBug (T):
>Sorry for butting in again, Miss Nue, but was Miss Mamizou going to say something about a sail?

CirDai (T):
>Okay... Do you know anything new?

//Aliza for what?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #830 on: September 14, 2016, 11:46:40 PM »
//How about.... Aliza ? Any objections ?

Nuedai-chan T:

>"One interesting fairy ? That must be me ! Also why was she disguised as Miss Kyouko ?"
NueBug (T):
>Sorry for butting in again, Miss Nue, but was Miss Mamizou going to say something about a sail?
> "I dunno. And Mamizou can do that. Not sure why she did though." Nue says. Probably to surprise Kyouko.
> "Who ya talkin to?" Mamizou asks.
> "It's Daiyousei. Pretty sure it's the same interesting fairy you just mentioned." Wonder what she meant by interesting.
Koishidai-chan:

>"I dunno... i kinda want to grow as onee-chan grows too."
> "What if you get old and wrinkly though?" Koishi asks.
Sumidai-chan:

>"But i know you two want a night by yourselves, it's okay, Miss Sumireko will keep me company."
>Smile.
> "A-Alright..." Maribel says.
> "I guess we'll see you guys tomorrow then." Sumireko says. "So, should we fuse now?" Sumireko asks you.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Keep watching.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Oh no.... so that's why she took Belgrade and Miss Marisa and Miss Mima ? To prove that she was right ?"
> "I don't know." Ruukoto says.
> Gasanae seemingly finishes.
> "There." Gasanae says.
Reimudai-chan:

>Nod.
>"Yes, i have done a lot, i have helped a ton of people, donated to Miss Reimu, met lotd of friends, i even discovered a brand-new branch of study, Fusions !"
> "Fusions?" Both of them question.
SeigaBug (T):

> Yep! It's not a big deal, though. I did one while moving you, ehehe~
> "Hm... I still don't get it. Oh well..." Seiga says. ...It does feel a bit nice lying like this. But when I think about it, looking like a giant chest with a small person atop doesn't seem beautiful at all...
ByakuBug (T):

> So, um, Miss Byakuren...I wanna be friends with you and everyone here. But, um...I also wanna be friends with Miss Miko and all of her friends too. Is that okay?
> "The Taoists?" Byakuren asks.
MoriDai (T):

> Hrm...can you two makes clones of yourselves?
> "They're not really clones." Kanako says. "It's splitting our spirit so we can be elsewhere."
CirDai (T):
>Okay... Do you know anything new?

//Aliza for what?
> CirDai nods. "Like that robot maid Ruukoto. And the cool wing girl. And uh... there's a bunch of fairies somewhere. And you and Koakuma are doing something too."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #831 on: September 14, 2016, 11:51:53 PM »
SumiBug (formerly Barricade, presently inside Sumireko) (R):

> "I'm already here, Miss Sumireko!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #832 on: September 14, 2016, 11:52:10 PM »
NueDai (T):
>Could you please ask her about the sail? If it won't be any trouble...

CirDai (T):
>Oh...
>So uh... Do you feel anything different about the original you...? Like you can't tell if it's you or someone else?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #833 on: September 15, 2016, 12:46:50 AM »
SeigaBug (F):

> I wonder if she still thinks that of me...

ByakuBug (T):

> Yeah. I heard you all aren't really friends...

RenkoBug:

> Check our host's thoughts.

SumiDai/HifuuDai:

> Giggle a bit.
> "But sure, I'll join you if you don't mind carrying two of me!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #834 on: September 15, 2016, 01:15:14 AM »
SumiBug (formerly Barricade, presently inside Sumireko) (R):

> "I'm already here, Miss Sumireko!"
> "So the other you's not coming?" Sumireko asks.
NueDai (T):
>Could you please ask her about the sail? If it won't be any trouble...
> "Gimme a sec." Nue frowns.
> "What?"
> "Nothing. But really Mamizou, have you done anything for her yet? Don't you like her that way?"
> "Hey, you can't just ask those sorts of questions." Mamizou says.
> Nue smirks.
CirDai (T):
>Oh...
>So uh... Do you feel anything different about the original you...? Like you can't tell if it's you or someone else?
> Cirno nods.
SeigaBug (F):

> I wonder if she still thinks that of me...
> "Hey Daiyousei. What about this makes me prettier?" Seiga asks. It's probably something childlike...
ByakuBug (T):

> Yeah. I heard you all aren't really friends...
> "Yes. We aren't..."
RenkoBug:

> Check our host's thoughts.

SumiDai/HifuuDai:

> Giggle a bit.
> "But sure, I'll join you if you don't mind carrying two of me!"
> "Wouldn't hurt, right." Sumireko says.
> I have to ask at least... since things are already like this. "It'd just be the two of us, right?" Renko asks. "You'd be doing something else Daiyousei?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #835 on: September 15, 2016, 01:19:28 AM »
Cirdai (T):
>"yeah... I'm sorry about that... the true fusion fell asleep against my will and we ended up being like that for too long... I can't seem to separate the original you from that clone... but at least this clone of you is still here, so you're okay... again, I'm sorry..."

NueBug:
>beat.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #836 on: September 15, 2016, 01:24:19 AM »
SeigaBug (T):

> Well, the bigger the better, so the biggererer, the betterer! You're already pretty, so as you get even betterer, you get more prettier! That's just common maths. And, um...I know a lot of people think this sort of thing is weird, or strange, or freaky, or whatever. But you still agreed to it. That shows you're nice, and also that you're brave...I think those things make you more beautifuller, too.

ByakuBug (T):

> Yeah...but you're really nice, and Miss Miko's really nice...I don't want to not be friends with either of you...

SumiDai:

> Nod.
> "I'll leave you two alone. You'll still have my magic, though."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #837 on: September 15, 2016, 01:26:40 AM »
//For the new fusion ! We can't keep calling her Testdai-chan, she is a new person now.

Reimudai-chan:

>Sage nod.
>"Say that you two wanted to do something together with your abilities, with a fusion, i could fuse you two into a single body, that has the abilities of body of you."

Nuedai-chan:

>"And hi Miss Mamizou, you look a bit different, the tail is really cute for example."

Koishidai-chan:

>"It doesn't need to be all the way, just enough so i can be at least like a young adult, then it would be easier to believe that they are my kids, plus, it would be really cool to be the first adult-looking fairy."

Dai-chan 2:

>"So what do you like to do Ruukoto ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>Hug her gently.
>"Thank you, you know how much this means to me onee-chan... i hope i can learn how to use my faith too like you can."

Sumidai-chan:

>"And i could also sleep in the bed too, if you don't mind, it looks comfy."
>Turn to Miss Renko.
>"Well of course ! I know better than anyone that you should respect other's private time, because um... i-i had those times with the people i love."
>Blush.

Byakudai-chan T:

>"Yea i heard, but um.... please solve your differences someday, i don't like seeing people mad at each other, and i know that when you set your differences aside in the future, it will be all better."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #838 on: September 15, 2016, 01:54:25 AM »
//I'll put in a couple of name suggestions:
//Diana - My personal favorite because it's technically an incomplete Indiana, Speaking of which, Kilga, I do believe we have enough proof saying that true fusions to create Perma-Indiana would not be viable... (However... A fusion child might be much less risky. Now that I think about it.... Unless Lucien inherited parent knowledge, but we don't know that yet)
//Snow
//Cryowarp - for the lulz
//Crystal

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #839 on: September 15, 2016, 01:56:48 AM »
Cirdai (T):
>"yeah... I'm sorry about that... the true fusion fell asleep against my will and we ended up being like that for too long... I can't seem to separate the original you from that clone... but at least this clone of you is still here, so you're okay... again, I'm sorry..."
> "It's okay Dai-chan." Cirno says.
NueBug:
>beat.
Nuedai-chan:

>"And hi Miss Mamizou, you look a bit different, the tail is really cute for example."
> "Hm? Was that you Nue?"
> "Eh?" Nue jumps a bit. I didn't say that...
SeigaBug (T):

> Well, the bigger the better, so the biggererer, the betterer! You're already pretty, so as you get even betterer, you get more prettier! That's just common maths. And, um...I know a lot of people think this sort of thing is weird, or strange, or freaky, or whatever. But you still agreed to it. That shows you're nice, and also that you're brave...I think those things make you more beautifuller, too.
> "I don't think beauty follows math like that..." Seiga says. "But thanks." She smiles. She probably would've been really upset if I declined all of this. It would've meant I was yet another person that thought it was weird and strange. There's probably some people that think she's really weird for this.
ByakuBug (T):

> Yeah...but you're really nice, and Miss Miko's really nice...I don't want to not be friends with either of you...
Byakudai-chan T:

>"Yea i heard, but um.... please solve your differences someday, i don't like seeing people mad at each other, and i know that when you set your differences aside in the future, it will be all better."
> "Well... I have no problem with who you choose to be your friends." Byakuren smiles faintly.
SumiDai:

> Nod.
> "I'll leave you two alone. You'll still have my magic, though."
Sumidai-chan:

>"And i could also sleep in the bed too, if you don't mind, it looks comfy."
>Turn to Miss Renko.
>"Well of course ! I know better than anyone that you should respect other's private time, because um... i-i had those times with the people i love."
>Blush.
> "Sure." Sumireko nods.
> "You mean you've-" Renko blushes. "I-I mean, it's not like that." Renko tightens her grip on Merry's hand.
//For the new fusion ! We can't keep calling her Testdai-chan, she is a new person now.

Reimudai-chan:

>Sage nod.
>"Say that you two wanted to do something together with your abilities, with a fusion, i could fuse you two into a single body, that has the abilities of body of you."
> "Into a single body..." Yuyuko says. "Would you like to try that Youmu?" Yuyuko smiles.
> "N-No." Youmu says.
> Yuyuko's smile fades.
> "I-I mean, you're much more beautiful and, and... I don't deserve to be able to." Youmu says.
> "You're just like Youki." Yuyuko says.
> "I-If you requested, I'd agree Yuyuko-sama." Youmu says. "But I'm still half human."
> "Oh..."
Koishidai-chan:

>"It doesn't need to be all the way, just enough so i can be at least like a young adult, then it would be easier to believe that they are my kids, plus, it would be really cool to be the first adult-looking fairy."
> "Why don't you just grow a bit taller? You'd look like an adult then." Koishi says.
Dai-chan 2:

>"So what do you like to do Ruukoto ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>Hug her gently.
>"Thank you, you know how much this means to me onee-chan... i hope i can learn how to use my faith too like you can."
> "I've been inactive for quite a long time..." Ruukoto says.
> "Yea, sorry about that." Reimu says.
> "It's alright mistress."
> You hug Gasanae.
> "You just have to try a miracle, but empower it with faith." Gasanae says, hugging you back. "You'll learn in no time."
> You do a quick check for Lucien. He is still here, but he seems to be falling asleep.
>_