Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 15  (Read 79722 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 15
« Reply #240 on: September 06, 2016, 04:03:01 PM »
//I don't think holding a grudge will do any good, she is right you know ? If we hadn't just stood there and rushed the thing like we were supposed to from the start then it would have been okay. Remember also that we did abuse of both the time magic and the clone magic, the latter which made our lover feel bad like that, we cannot run from it, she is right and we strayed from our path.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #241 on: September 06, 2016, 04:32:02 PM »
//I don't have much of a problem holding a grudge depending on the contents of the note, but I would like to hold off on culling SakuDai, who is useful as a undetectable mental check of the original Sakuya's state of consciousness, pending the results of my Cirno true-fusion experiments. ^_~
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 04:36:18 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #242 on: September 06, 2016, 04:57:06 PM »
//I don't think holding a grudge will do any good, she is right you know ? If we hadn't just stood there and rushed the thing like we were supposed to from the start then it would have been okay. Remember also that we did abuse of both the time magic and the clone magic, the latter which made our lover feel bad like that, we cannot run from it, she is right and we strayed from our path.
//yes,  I agree she has a point. But her actions were still quite extreme and disproportionate. Besides, by withholding that information, it's almost like she doesn't want us to find Belgrade... Also, depending on how circumstances change, I'm quite willing to forgive her eventually... just not in the near future...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #243 on: September 06, 2016, 05:38:56 PM »
//Also how is Sakudai a check of the Original Sakuya's conscious? When we give others clones, we can only sense the thoughts of the clones, not their originals. Why do you think I haven't used the LightDai clones to locate the originals?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #244 on: September 06, 2016, 05:51:43 PM »
//We've been able to tell information about originals through their clones in the past, including location and awake/asleep status. In fact, we know the original Three Stooges are back in their room at the mansion despite the fact that they're not bugged.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #245 on: September 06, 2016, 05:54:04 PM »
//You use the bond that the clone shares with the original and trace it back to the source, that's how we know they are in their room at the SDM.

Dai-chan Probe:

>"Will we still be able to see each other still Micheal ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #246 on: September 06, 2016, 05:57:36 PM »
//We've been able to tell information about originals through their clones in the past, including location and awake/asleep status. In fact, we know the original Three Stooges are back in their room at the mansion despite the fact that they're not bugged.
//Huh, neat...

LightDais:
>Your conscience? No! Why would you three have a shared conscious? That would be silly! Unless maybe you were originally one fairy that was split into three, but that's unlikely...
>Attempt to listen to the thoughts of the original Sunny, Luna, and Star, not just the clones.

Probe:
>Say what we were going to say before Sakuya's time stop.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #247 on: September 06, 2016, 06:05:43 PM »
4:

> How are things going inside us?
> Warp the note into our hands and read it.
> "I guess it's okay for not doing anything..." One fairy says.
> "I slept in here too. It wasn't super comfortable, but it wasn't really bad either." Flora says.
> You warp the note so it falls into your hands, then read it.
> This chair seems to have been nearby in the air after your attention left the "invisible" Belgrade above the Human Village. It was folded until it reached near the ground, where it was unfolded and set down, yet no one interacted with it except for miss Kokoro.
-Sakuya

>We remember something Sakuya did? Exactly what do we remember?
> You remember Sakuya deliberately keeping valuable information about your daughter away from you, claiming that you were annoying her with your actions.
> You hope you didn't do anything too bad to her...
//See i wanted to just go and get it done ! I knew i should have just stopped that sidetracking !

Dai-chan Prime:

>You know what ? Enough of this ! This isn't  time to be worrying about stuff, just go outside, we got too greedy.

To Onee-chan Sanae:
>"Miss Sakuya doesn't seem to be available to help anymore."
>Sad face.
>"I must have upset her, and i think i know why, Koa talked about it to me... now let's go, i will leave this Dai-chan here if she is ready again... onee-chan, let's go back to Kourindou, maybe we can do it without her..."
> "Um, alright." Sanae says.
Catdai-chan:

>Directly fuse the kitten with Sumidai-chan.

Sumidai-chan:

>Keep following.
>Reabsorb Catdai-chan once she fuses the cat with us.
> You fuse the kitten with SumiDai and let yourself be reabsorbed into SumiDai.
> You follow the group into the next hole.
> You are inside a neat room. Yukari, Ran, and Orin are here at a table, playing a board game. Yukari seems to be lying down however. And Orin looks pretty different.
> "Hm?" Yukari looks up.
> "Excuse me Lady Yukari, but could we ask a few questions?" Maribel asks.
Maskdai-chan:

>"Is this Miss Koishi's room ?"

Medidai-chan:

>Report.

//Okay, all of us are to blame for what happened, we need to change this, whenether we like it or not, we have a good deal of pondering to do.
> Orin nods.

> You're passing through the Human Village to get to the temple.
//You use the bond that the clone shares with the original and trace it back to the source, that's how we know they are in their room at the SDM.

Dai-chan Probe:

>"Will we still be able to see each other still Micheal ?"
Probe:
>Say what we were going to say before Sakuya's time stop.
> "You're still here. ... Actually, would it be possible for me to go to your world?" Micheal asks.
//Huh, neat...

LightDais:
>Your conscience? No! Why would you three have a shared conscious? That would be silly! Unless maybe you were originally one fairy that was split into three, but that's unlikely...
>Attempt to listen to the thoughts of the original Sunny, Luna, and Star, not just the clones.
> "Then who are you!?" SunnyDai questions. This is so annoooyiiiing!
> I can't tell anymore... StarDai gives up.
> I just want this to be over already... "Can't we just ignore it?" Luna asks.
> You try to listen to the original 3 fairies' thoughts by the use of the 3 fairydais.
> "They didn't answer." Sunny frowns. "How're we gonna know if they got more walkie talkies?" Or stole the money!?
> Star shrugs.
> "Wait til they come back?" Luna says. It should be soon.
> "What if they die on the way?" Sunny asks. We'd lose the money and walkie talkies!
> "They're us. They won't." Luna says. "I trust me." But I bet she doesn't trust herself.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #248 on: September 06, 2016, 06:10:41 PM »
//Oh, well then. At least you have yourselves a lead? I would suggest not doing time travel to solve the case, though, given the circumstances.

2:

> Check in on Hamiya again.

MikoBug, Sherlock:

> Resume paying attention to Miko's conversation with Seiga.

X, BellyBugs (T):

> I do wish I could make it more comfortable for you all, but at least you're completely safe. And you have each other to talk to about stuff!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #249 on: September 06, 2016, 06:14:09 PM »
//Huh...I guess Sakuya pulled through for us after all... My faith in her is still a bit shaken, but I guess she is forgiven.

>This gives us more questions than answers...

//Also can we let them out already? Flora has had the opportunity to put her clothes on for a while now....

Probe:
>"I don't know... I mean, my world might be more dangerous than yours, and others probably won't like it if I brought an outsider in..."
>Do we know if outsiders enter Gensokyo at all, aside from Maribel and Sumireko?
>"Besides, if I did, wouldn't people out here wonder where you are?"

Prime:
>Where are we?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #250 on: September 06, 2016, 06:16:05 PM »
//Oh, well then. At least you have yourselves a lead? I would suggest not doing time travel to solve the case, though, given the circumstances.

2:

> Check in on Hamiya again.
> You check on Hamiya. She's still flying around your house.
> "I don't think I see anything else that could've caused it." Hamiya says.
MikoBug, Sherlock:

> Resume paying attention to Miko's conversation with Seiga.
> "Have you been to the Human Village lately? It seems something had happened there." Miko asks.
> "No, I haven't really. What happened?" Seiga asks, seemingly interested.
X, BellyBugs (T):

> I do wish I could make it more comfortable for you all, but at least you're completely safe. And you have each other to talk to about stuff!
> "That's a plus.' A fairy says.
> "Aren't we safer in you the other way though?" Flora asks.
//Huh...I guess Sakuya pulled through for us after all... My faith in her is still a bit shaken, but I guess she is forgiven.

>This gives us more questions than answers...

//Also can we let them out already? Flora has had the opportunity to put her clothes on for a while now....

Probe:
>"I don't know... I mean, my world might be more dangerous than yours, and others probably won't like it if I brought an outsider in..."
>Do we know if outsiders enter Gensokyo at all, aside from Maribel and Sumireko?
>"Besides, if I did, wouldn't people out here wonder where you are?"
> You don't think you remember any others, aside from Sanae, though you haven't seen her do so.
> "Oh..."
Prime:
>Where are we?
> You are still at the gate. You had told Sanae you'd like to head back to Kourindou.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #251 on: September 06, 2016, 06:20:52 PM »
//Eh, I find 4's situation fairly amusing. I'll put them back, though, if (a) one of her tenants makes 4 realize that there's no one else in the house, or (b) the village is ready to be constructed.

Prime:

> Is Suwako still around?

2:

> "Oh! Hamiya, I just got a lead! We should head to the Human Village."

X, BellyBugs (T):

> Well, if we do things the other way, then I don't know what would happen to you all if something really bad happened to me. At least this way, if something really bad happened to me, you'd all be shielded from it, right?

Mikobug (T):

> "It's okay to tell Miss Seiga about Belgrade, Miss Miko. But maybe it would be best to ask if she saw anything, rather than accusing her of being responsible?"
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:37:55 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #252 on: September 06, 2016, 06:26:45 PM »
Prime:
>"Hey, Onee-chan? Do you know anyone who can tell who an item originally belonged to? Another me found an object that I think might be a lead..."

Probe:
>"I'll think about it... But there's no guarantees... I mean, I do know a couple people who were outsiders once... But I think those were special cases or something..."

LightDais (T):
>I am one of us of course!

Medidai, Sendai:
>Beat.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #253 on: September 06, 2016, 06:38:21 PM »
Maskdai-chan:

>"Thank you Miss Orin."
>Knock on the door.

Sumidai-chan:

>"H-Hi Miss Yukari, and Lady Ran, and um..... i think Miss Youmu talked about you.... Chen ?"
>Wave a bit shyly.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Uh huh, so it must have been his magic."
>Smile a bit.

Sendai-chan:

>Report

Medidai-chan:

>Report.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #254 on: September 06, 2016, 07:38:36 PM »
//Eh, I find 4's situation fairly amusing. I'll put them back, though, if (a) one of her tenants makes 4 realize that there's no one else in the house, or (b) the village is ready to be constructed.

Prime:

> Is Suwako still around?
Prime:
>"Hey, Onee-chan? Do you know anyone who can tell who an item originally belonged to? Another me found an object that I think might be a lead..."
> She is.
> "Um... Rinnosuke can tell what an item's name is and it's purpose." Sanae says. "And Nazrin can find things... But I don't think anyone can tell what something belonged to..."
Dai-chan 2:

>"Uh huh, so it must have been his magic."
>Smile a bit.
2:

> "Oh! Hamiya, I just got a lead! We should head to the Human Village."
> "You do? Then let's get a move on." Hamiya says, starting to fly towards the village.
X, BellyBugs (T):

> Well, if we do things the other way, then I don't know what would happen to you all if something really bad happened to me. At least this way, if something really bad happened to me, you'd all be shielded from it, right?
> "Ohhh..." The fairies say in unison.
> "That means this is better then. Besides not having a lot to do..." Flora says.
> "We could talk about things like Daiyousei said."
Mikobug (T):

> "It's okay to tell Miss Seiga about Belgrade, Miss Miko. But maybe it would be best to ask if she saw anything, rather than accusing her of being responsible?"
> "Daiyousei's daughter, Belgrade, had gone missing." Miko says. "We were wondering if you or Yoshika saw anything. She's a fairy-like doll, if I recall correctly."
> "I'm afraid I haven't." Seiga shakes her head.
Probe:
>"I'll think about it... But there's no guarantees... I mean, I do know a couple people who were outsiders once... But I think those were special cases or something..."
> "There have been others who've gone to your world?" Micheal asks.
LightDais (T):
>I am one of us of course!
> "But WHERE ARE YOU!?" Sunny shouts. AAAGH!
> "A fairy?" Star asks. Another invisible fairy?
> "Part of our group? But it's just us three." Luna says. It's always been the Three Fairies of Light, not four.
Medidai, Sendai:
>Beat.
Medidai-chan:

>Report.
Sendai-chan:

>Report
> You continue through the village.
> "I hope she didn't just leave her broom there." Alice says. "Well, I just really hope she can be found."
Maskdai-chan:

>"Thank you Miss Orin."
>Knock on the door.
> You knock on the door.
> "Who is it?" Koishi's voice questions.
Sumidai-chan:

>"H-Hi Miss Yukari, and Lady Ran, and um..... i think Miss Youmu talked about you.... Chen ?"
>Wave a bit shyly.
> You wave.
> Yukari yawns.
> "A few questions?" Ran asks. "Why are you asking us?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #255 on: September 06, 2016, 07:42:33 PM »
2:

> Using 4's PoV, warp the folding chair in front of us and grab it, then fly off after Hamiya.

X, BellyBugs (T):

> Yeah! And I'll let you all know if important stuff happens, of course.

MikoBug (T):

> Sag a bit.
> "Aww..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #256 on: September 06, 2016, 07:46:07 PM »
2:

> Using 4's PoV, warp the folding chair in front of us and grab it, then fly off after Hamiya.
> You warp the folding chair to you and start following Hamiya.
X, BellyBugs (T):

> Yeah! And I'll let you all know if important stuff happens, of course.
> "Okay."
> "What will you guys do when the village is made?"
> "Well, I'll get my house together. People do that a lot I think."
> "What do you mean by get it together?"
> "I dunno."
MikoBug (T):

> Sag a bit.
> "Aww..."
> "At least this seems to mean that she wasn't involved with it." "Thank you anyways." Miko says.
> "No problem." Seiga nods.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #257 on: September 06, 2016, 07:55:55 PM »
X, BellyBugs (T):

> Oh, and don't forget that you and live in groups if you want. You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you DO want to, you can!

MikoBug (T):

> "Oh! Miss Miko, there was a clue at the Human Village. Apparently someone, somehow, replaced Belgrade with a folding chair in mid-air. Could Seiga do that?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #258 on: September 06, 2016, 07:57:41 PM »
X, BellyBugs (T):

> Oh, and don't forget that you and live in groups if you want. You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you DO want to, you can!
> "Groups would be less boring than alone."
> The other fairies nod.
MikoBug (T):

> "Oh! Miss Miko, there was a clue at the Human Village. Apparently someone, somehow, replaced Belgrade with a folding chair in mid-air. Could Seiga do that?"
> "I don't think she could. Should we investigate?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #259 on: September 06, 2016, 08:00:46 PM »
X, BellyBugs (T):

> Kinda like in here. Hehe, I guess this is sort of like a small fairy village in a way, huh?

MikoBug (T):

> "Yeah, that would be good. Another me is also going there with a tengu friend, but the more the merrier. Oh, but before we leave Seiga, we should ask her if she wants to fusion like you and Miss Futo and Miss Tojiko did. I don't want to leave her out unless she doesn't want it."

//FYI: If Seiga's up for fusion, I'm going to send the now-useless Sherlock to take SenDai's place in the hunt for Marisa, and have SenDai go inside Seiga.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #260 on: September 06, 2016, 08:16:14 PM »
//Go for it.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Aw.... but yes, it seems that at some point, someone swapped Belgrade with a folding chair, and made me think it was her, i dunno how.... do you know anyone that can do that ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>Are we still with Flandre ?
>"Oh, right, so anyways Flan, we are here to help with that, and it's true, dying due to warp is horrible, it is like you have all of your skin crushed for a few fractions of seconds of enormous pain before it all going dark.."

Sumidai-chan:

>"Umm... have any of you seen a green-haired doll with fairy wings ? Named Belgrade ? Please tell me one of you did....."

Maskdai-chan:

>"It's me again ! Daiyousei Kochiya !"

Dai-chan 2:

>"So do you know of anyone that can find out to whom this chair belongs to Hamiya ?"
>If we have a free hand hold one of Hamiya's.

Sendai-chan:

>"Then we could try something else, like her hat, or her mini-hakkero thingy that shoots the giant laser, she's gotta have them with her."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #261 on: September 06, 2016, 08:17:19 PM »
Probe:
>"My Onee-chan and her gods said they were from here once. I'm not sure exactly how they got in. But apparently they moved there years ago."

Prime:
>"Darn. Because I have reason to believe Belgrade was replaced by a folding chair while we were passing over the village, and I somehow didn't realize it... I was hoping there was a way to find who the chair belonged to..."

Light dais  (t):
>"Was it always just you three? And I'm right here! Can you not see me? I dunno... it feels like I'm here but not here at the same time..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #262 on: September 06, 2016, 08:18:12 PM »
//Going to be driving, followed by working.my availability will be low until late tonight.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #263 on: September 06, 2016, 08:29:55 PM »
//Sorry for the last-minute change!

MikoBug (T):

> "Yeah, that would be good. Another me is also going there with a tengu friend, but the more the merrier. Oh, but before we leave Seiga, we should ask her if she wants to fusion like you and Miss Futo and Miss Tojiko did. I don't want to leave her out unless she doesn't want it."

> Change this as follows:

MikoBug (T):

> "Yeah, that would be good. Another me is also going there with a tengu friend, but the more the merrier. Oh, but before we leave Seiga, we should ask her if she wants to fusion with another me like you and Miss Futo and Miss Tojiko did. I don't want to leave her out unless she doesn't want it."

//Note the extra "with another me". Important distinction!

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #264 on: September 06, 2016, 08:45:17 PM »
X, BellyBugs (T):

> Kinda like in here. Hehe, I guess this is sort of like a small fairy village in a way, huh?
> The fairies nod.
//Sorry for the last-minute change!

> Change this as follows:

MikoBug (T):

> "Yeah, that would be good. Another me is also going there with a tengu friend, but the more the merrier. Oh, but before we leave Seiga, we should ask her if she wants to fusion with another me like you and Miss Futo and Miss Tojiko did. I don't want to leave her out unless she doesn't want it."

//Note the extra "with another me". Important distinction!
> "Would you care to fuse with Daiyousei and come with us?" Miko asks.
> "Hm..." Seiga thinks for a bit. "I do wonder how it is... I suppose I will."
//Go for it.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Aw.... but yes, it seems that at some point, someone swapped Belgrade with a folding chair, and made me think it was her, i dunno how.... do you know anyone that can do that ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>Are we still with Flandre ?
>"Oh, right, so anyways Flan, we are here to help with that, and it's true, dying due to warp is horrible, it is like you have all of your skin crushed for a few fractions of seconds of enormous pain before it all going dark.."
Prime:
>"Darn. Because I have reason to believe Belgrade was replaced by a folding chair while we were passing over the village, and I somehow didn't realize it... I was hoping there was a way to find who the chair belonged to..."
> "A... folding chair?" Kogasa questions.

> "That does sound painful..." Flandre says.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Umm... have any of you seen a green-haired doll with fairy wings ? Named Belgrade ? Please tell me one of you did....."
> Yukari shakes her head lazily.
> "I don't think I have..." Ran says.
> "Nu-uh." Chen shakes her head too.
Maskdai-chan:

>"It's me again ! Daiyousei Kochiya !"
> "Oh. Come on in." Koishi's voice invites.
Dai-chan 2:

>"So do you know of anyone that can find out to whom this chair belongs to Hamiya ?"
>If we have a free hand hold one of Hamiya's.
> You hold one of Hamiya's hands as you travel.
> "I don't think I know anyone who just has this specific chair." Hamiya says.
> You are nearing the village.
Sendai-chan:

>"Then we could try something else, like her hat, or her mini-hakkero thingy that shoots the giant laser, she's gotta have them with her."
> Alice nods.
Probe:
>"My Onee-chan and her gods said they were from here once. I'm not sure exactly how they got in. But apparently they moved there years ago."
> "Then I should be able to." Micheal nods.
Light dais  (t):
>"Was it always just you three? And I'm right here! Can you not see me? I dunno... it feels like I'm here but not here at the same time..."
> "No we can't see you!" SunnyDai says. She's super invisible or something.
> "What do you mean?" Star asks. Here, but not here?
> "Yeah. Just us." Luna says. Clownpiece doesn't count since she doesn't fit with us the right way.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2016, 08:52:26 PM »
//FWIW I don't have a problem with Mikey entering Gensokyo. Yukari might not be terribly happy with us, though.

X, BellyBugs (T):

> Oh, and if any of you have friends you want to join you here, let me know and I'll ask them, okay?

MikoBug (T):

> "Okay! Here we go."

Sherlock, SenDai:

> Have Sherlock warp to SenDai's group using SenDai's PoV, un-invisibling upon arrival.
> At the same time, have SenDai warp her life energy inside Seiga, using what MikoBug can see and sense as a reference. Once the fusion is complete, have SenDai use Sanae magic to revert Seiga's appearance to normal.
> Rename SenDai SeigaDai.

SeigaDai (T):

> Hi Miss Seiga! It's me!
> Begin listening to Seiga's thoughts at all times.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #266 on: September 06, 2016, 09:11:21 PM »
//FWIW I don't have a problem with Mikey entering Gensokyo. Yukari might not be terribly happy with us, though.

X, BellyBugs (T):

> Oh, and if any of you have friends you want to join you here, let me know and I'll ask them, okay?
> "You said that earlier." Flora says.
MikoBug (T):

> "Okay! Here we go."

Sherlock, SenDai:

> Have Sherlock warp to SenDai's group using SenDai's PoV, un-invisibling upon arrival.
> At the same time, have SenDai warp her life energy inside Seiga, using what MikoBug can see and sense as a reference. Once the fusion is complete, have SenDai use Sanae magic to revert Seiga's appearance to normal.
> Rename SenDai SeigaDai.

SeigaDai (T):

> Hi Miss Seiga! It's me!
> Begin listening to Seiga's thoughts at all times.
> You warp over and take SenDai's place, taking Lucien's hand.

> You warp your life energy into Seiga and mask her appearance changes.
> "Hello Daiyousei." Seiga responds. So she can talk to me like this huh.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #267 on: September 06, 2016, 09:28:08 PM »
//Quick post before my shift starts.

Prime:
>"No! No! Swapped with a folding chair! Not turned into one! But I still wonder who could manage to do that and make me think the Chair was Belgrade."

Probe:
>"Why do you want to see my world, anyway? Besides, wouldn't the other police people question you if you took a trip there and came back?"

LightDais (T):
>I dunno. I just remember playing hide and seek a long time ago... And I hid so long I just kinda... felt like I was there but not there at the same time... I wandered around looking for you guys.... And I foinally found you today!

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2016, 09:32:04 PM »
2:

> "Hey Hamiya, a couple of newer friends are gonna join us in our search at the Village, okay?"

X, BellyBugs (T)

> Oh, oops. Well, it's still true!

SeigaBug (T):

> How have you been? Now that I'm inside you, you have basically all of my powers and abilities. Isn't that neat?

MikoBug (T):

> "All right. Should we meet up with three other me and her friend so we can make a plan? They have the clue with them."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2016, 09:55:17 PM »
//Quick post before my shift starts.

Prime:
>"No! No! Swapped with a folding chair! Not turned into one! But I still wonder who could manage to do that and make me think the Chair was Belgrade."
> "Oh. Why though?" Kogasa asks.
Probe:
>"Why do you want to see my world, anyway? Besides, wouldn't the other police people question you if you took a trip there and came back?"
> "You're right..."
LightDais (T):
>I dunno. I just remember playing hide and seek a long time ago... And I hid so long I just kinda... felt like I was there but not there at the same time... I wandered around looking for you guys.... And I foinally found you today!
> "We still don't know where you are." SunnyDai looks around. I don't remember anything like that.
> "Um..." That doesn't really ring any bells... Luna thinks.
> "Didn't you say we should ignore it?" Star asks. This IS getting too confusing.
2:

> "Hey Hamiya, a couple of newer friends are gonna join us in our search at the Village, okay?"
> Hamiya nods.
X, BellyBugs (T)

> Oh, oops. Well, it's still true!
> "We can't have forever room though."
SeigaBug (T):

> How have you been? Now that I'm inside you, you have basically all of my powers and abilities. Isn't that neat?

MikoBug (T):

> "All right. Should we meet up with three other me and her friend so we can make a plan? They have the clue with them."
> "And what are your powers, besides warping? I could just go through any walls I need to." Seiga says. Seems like a more dangerous variant of mine.

> Miko nods and begins flying towards the village.
> Seiga follows.
>_