Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13  (Read 78722 times)

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13
« Reply #900 on: August 09, 2016, 02:35:47 PM »
MediBug:

> Well, yeah, and that's really not good. But she's okay now, and you thought you were doing what was right, and you know it was bad now, so I don't want to hold a grudge over it. Unless you were gonna try again, or something...

SumiBug:

> Why didn't you take up their offer?

RenBug, MerryBug:

> Beat.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #901 on: August 09, 2016, 02:37:50 PM »
Dai-chan 4:

>Still in low tone.
>"Yep, she is really small, because she was just a lifeless doll before, but then i gave her life and here she is."
>Smile.
>"I guess i am the first fairy mother ever."
>If we can, feel for Koa's energy in Prime and warp her back to where she was on the bed, wake up Prime if we have to.

Dai-chan Prime:

>If Dai-chan 4 wakes us up again, help her warp Koa back home and then go back to sleeping like we were.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #902 on: August 09, 2016, 02:39:00 PM »
//Don't worry, I returned Koa a while ago. :V
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #903 on: August 09, 2016, 02:40:59 PM »
//Too fast ! Can't even keep up, are you sure you aren't Aya ? O.o

>If Koa is already at home then nevermind that.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #904 on: August 09, 2016, 03:03:38 PM »
MediBug:

> Well, yeah, and that's really not good. But she's okay now, and you thought you were doing what was right, and you know it was bad now, so I don't want to hold a grudge over it. Unless you were gonna try again, or something...
> "I won't..." Medicine says. She looked like she was getting sick from it, but I really wanted to see if she was just playing. I guess she really was hurt.
SumiBug:

> Why didn't you take up their offer?

RenBug, MerryBug:

> Beat.
> "Well, they're a couple, right?" Sumireko says. "They should have their privacy. Besides, Maribel was obviously being generous about the bed. It'd be uncomfortable for them to have to be squished for me to lie down too. Though I guess I still need a cover and maybe a pillow if there isn't one down here." Sumireko starts back up the stairs.

> Renko and Maribel are undressing.
> "I was trying to figure out who she was, since I don't have a sister like her." Renko says.
> "Did you find anything?" Maribel asks.
> "Apparently, she is part of my family, but the date it says she was born at is really long ago. Like she's my great grandmother or something. Does that mean she travelled through time?"
> "Makes sense for why she couldn't find her house then... We gotta keep this a secret between just us though. It could screw up your life or something." Maribel says.
Dai-chan 4:

>Still in low tone.
>"Yep, she is really small, because she was just a lifeless doll before, but then i gave her life and here she is."
>Smile.
>"I guess i am the first fairy mother ever."
>If we can, feel for Koa's energy in Prime and warp her back to where she was on the bed, wake up Prime if we have to.
> Koa is already sleeping in bed, above the covers. She has her pajamas on, and her tail is moving serenely.
> "Wow... So you're a mom..."
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #905 on: August 09, 2016, 03:06:17 PM »
MediBug:

> See? You're not a bad person. So I don't want to hold a grudge.

SumiBug:

> Yeah, they're a couple, but maybe they offered the bed so you could join them?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #906 on: August 09, 2016, 03:14:28 PM »
MediBug:

> See? You're not a bad person. So I don't want to hold a grudge.
> "So... what you said about helping me. Could you really help give dolls freedom?" Medicine asks. Alice's dolls are apparently already free, and just choose to help her. Some of them do, at least...
SumiBug:

> Yeah, they're a couple, but maybe they offered the bed so you could join them?
> "Y-You mean like three people together?" Sumireko blushes. "I-I'll try to find a way to ask... just in case."
> Sumireko opens the door. "I need a cover and pillow, but- O-Oh! Sorry." Sumireko turns away from the two still dressing.
> "No, it's fine. We can still talk." Maribel says.
> "Uh, aside from the cover and pillow, I was going to ask why you wanted me to sleep with you guys."
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #907 on: August 09, 2016, 03:16:55 PM »
MediBug:

> Um...honestly, I don't know, but that's because I don't know what you mean by dolls being free or not free. Like, Miss Alice has Shanghai and Hourai, and they're pretty free, as far as I can tell? If I knew more about what you meant, then I could probably help more.

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #908 on: August 09, 2016, 03:35:38 PM »
MediBug:

> Um...honestly, I don't know, but that's because I don't know what you mean by dolls being free or not free. Like, Miss Alice has Shanghai and Hourai, and they're pretty free, as far as I can tell? If I knew more about what you meant, then I could probably help more.
> "Shanghai and Hourai are free. I mean not free like her other dolls. Or dolls owned by humans who just toy with them." Though what Alice does with her not free dolls is a bit... tough to be okay with.
HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
> "I was being nice." Maribel smiles.
> "Nothing else? I mean, you two look like you were going to sleep together... uh, nude..." Sumireko says.
> "W-What?" Renko jumps. "We've always worn at least underwear or pajamas when we slept. And we don't have bras on because our chests are a bit bigger than they should be."
> "Are we going to try to sleep like that?" Sumireko asks.
> "We?/I guess we could try. At least once." Renko and Maribel respond differently.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #909 on: August 09, 2016, 03:40:16 PM »
//Oho, romantic Hifuu intrigue! Not getting involved in that, though.

> Which Dai was in charge of the legion of sunflower fairies, again?
> What is the legion doing right now?

MediBug:

> Oh...huh, I guess I never really thought about it that way before. Hmm...what would those dolls do if they were free, though?

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 03:48:12 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #910 on: August 09, 2016, 03:50:35 PM »
//GG no re, Kilga just made a affair between great grandchild and great grandmother, and with just one command. >_>

Dai-chan 4:

>"Yep, it will be hard to take care of both of them, but with Koa and Cirno-chan by my side i'm sure we will be a happy family."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #911 on: August 09, 2016, 04:05:21 PM »
>Hang on, I thought Secunde was in Flora and 4 was separate from all the fairies?
>Did we show Flora Lucien yet?

//Also, Medicine's poison was not warped out of her. It was separated from her life force and contained within our shared body. But then it vanished.
//Also there's 181 fairies, not 180. There are 180 BatteryDais and Flan Clones total in the fairies, and secunde and X are in Flora, which makes 181
//And the one pure Daiyousei in the group makes 182

MediBug:
>And what about the dolls owned by other people? I don't think they'd like it if their dolls were suddenly taken from them... We can't just kidnap the dolls, because that would be kind of mean, and it would probably cause more misunderstandings like the one between you and me...

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #912 on: August 09, 2016, 04:11:41 PM »
//I think he's using 4 as an outside-of-Flora tour guide of our home, while Secunde and X are still inside Flora.

//RE: Hifuu romance intrigue, I expect Renko to put the kibosh on sleeping nude with an ancestor. But who knows, I guess? (Not that Dai would have any idea why such is significant.)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #913 on: August 09, 2016, 04:17:03 PM »
//Oho, romantic Hifuu intrigue! Not getting involved in that, though.

> Which Dai was in charge of the legion of sunflower fairies, again?
> What is the legion doing right now?
> Dai 4 was the lead, while Dai X and Secunde were in Flora.
> They seem to be trying to think of a large enough place to build a village.
MediBug:

> Oh...huh, I guess I never really thought about it that way before. Hmm...what would those dolls do if they were free, though?
> "Whatever they want. They'd be free." Medicine gets up off the ground. Jeez it's raining a lot.
HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
> "Okay, you know that means it'll inevitably include physical contact, right?" Renko whispers to Maribel. "Don't you know what we just found out about her? That would be..."
> "It could be a different Sumireko. Gensokyo's another world, right? Why can't she be from another world. She might not be related to you like that. If she was, wouldn't a paradox or something happen from her seeing you?" Maribel whispers back.
> "Okay, seriously. What you're thinking here is really wrong Merry. But you do have a point about the paradox and other world stuff..." Renko says, before turning to Sumireko. "Um, Sumireko. I think you might be my grandmother, or ancestor or something."
> "Wait you're just gonna tell her like that!?" Maribel jumps.
> "What!?" Sumireko responds almost the same time as Maribel.
> "W-What if you disappear!? W-W-What if you suddenly unexist!?" Maribel starts to tear up.
//GG no re, Kilga just made a affair between great grandchild and great grandmother, and with just one command. >_>

Dai-chan 4:

>"Yep, it will be hard to take care of both of them, but with Koa and Cirno-chan by my side i'm sure we will be a happy family."
> "Both of them?" Flora questions.
>Hang on, I thought Secunde was in Flora and 4 was separate from all the fairies?
>Did we show Flora Lucien yet?

//Also, Medicine's poison was not warped out of her. It was separated from her life force and contained within our shared body. But then it vanished.
//Also there's 181 fairies, not 180. There are 180 BatteryDais and Flan Clones total in the fairies, and secunde and X are in Flora, which makes 181
//And the one pure Daiyousei in the group makes 182

MediBug:
>And what about the dolls owned by other people? I don't think they'd like it if their dolls were suddenly taken from them... We can't just kidnap the dolls, because that would be kind of mean, and it would probably cause more misunderstandings like the one between you and me...

> 4 is separate from the others. Secunde and X are in Flora.
> You haven't introduced her to Lucien yet.

> "Then what do you suggest we do?" Or what you do. I don't even have my poison to do anything anymore. "I'd rather steal them because of their treatment of the dolls."
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #914 on: August 09, 2016, 04:25:29 PM »
//Can we use Secunde as a fairy-army leader/night-time thoughtscape host? Or is it necessary that she remain inside Flora along with X?

MediBug:

> I can understand that, but you need three lefts to make a right, not two wrongs. I think it'd be better to talk things out with those people, so they stop mistreating their dolls if they are. Maybe some dolls will decide to leave their people, and maybe some dolls will decide to stay. It wouldn't be good to steal a doll away from someone if the doll wants to stay with that someone, right?

HifuuBugs:

> Beat.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #915 on: August 09, 2016, 04:27:50 PM »
Medibug:
>Well, stealing is bad, and it will definitely lead to more misunderstandings like what happened to Belgrade, and it would probably end up with you hurt and makes it hard for people to see the good person you really are. Maybe, we could just explain the situation, and try to convince people to willingly give up their dolls. And if the convincing doesn't work, oh well. We just move on to the next person. I mean, even if we don't free all of them, we're still gonna free some dolls that way. And maybe if we get more people to like you, we could convince even more people to give up their dolls instead of having to steal or kidnap them. Also if the doll is already free, then we should let the doll choose. It's the right thing to do. We should give the dolls a choice to go back to their owners after freeing them too.

4:
>Lucien is still on the bed is he not?

//Well 4 was kinda the leader, since she actually took point when the army was moving. I'm also debating whether or not to create another permanent clone to serve as this army's leader and village mayor/counselor (depending on how we have the village led).

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #916 on: August 09, 2016, 04:28:50 PM »
//edited

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #917 on: August 09, 2016, 04:30:28 PM »
//The other fairies won't know the difference between 4 and Secunde, and since Secunde is already an "independent" perma-fairy, we might as well use her as said leader. I'm still looking to trim the number of outstanding Dais that are not bugs or clones of other Gensokyo residents for the parser's sake.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #918 on: August 09, 2016, 04:35:41 PM »
//Yes you can use Dai-chan Secunde.

//And well, Renko hasn't disappeared yet, so.... i guess it's alright ?

Dai-chan 4:

>Nod.
>"Uh huh, we three love each other, and we even had our other kid together."
>Point to Lucien.
>"That is Lucien, our son."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #919 on: August 09, 2016, 04:37:09 PM »
//Secunde, however, lacks most of our powers. I was thinking of creating another and final "independent clone" that actually has all or most of our powers so we can better assist the fairies, because I want Secunde to remain mostly pure, since her original purpose was to be our backup in case prime ceased being a fairy and we somehow got her perma-killed off.

//Besides, if that worst case scenario ever happens, Secunde will have to take over Prime's role and be with the family.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 04:38:52 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #920 on: August 09, 2016, 04:39:07 PM »
//Kilga and Raf: Edited

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #921 on: August 09, 2016, 04:42:07 PM »
//Well, it makes no personal difference to me. If the parser's down with the extra workload, then go for it.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #922 on: August 09, 2016, 04:47:11 PM »
//Also, with the outside trio, it really looks more like alternate worlds, because well... how would Sumireko even have a cellphone if she was Renko's actual great grandmother Sumireko ?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #923 on: August 09, 2016, 04:56:50 PM »
//Renko and Mary are canonically from the future of what we see in the games and books. (I think they're from the "not-too-distant future", but they're from the future nonetheless.) That's probably what's going on here. As a fairy, though, I'm less interested in solving the mystery and more interested in having fun with outside world friends and seeing things I've never seen before. If solving the mystery becomes a thing, then I'll take part, but for the time being I'm content to let them work it out.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #924 on: August 09, 2016, 05:04:56 PM »
//Can we use Secunde as a fairy-army leader/night-time thoughtscape host? Or is it necessary that she remain inside Flora along with X?

MediBug:

> I can understand that, but you need three lefts to make a right, not two wrongs. I think it'd be better to talk things out with those people, so they stop mistreating their dolls if they are. Maybe some dolls will decide to leave their people, and maybe some dolls will decide to stay. It wouldn't be good to steal a doll away from someone if the doll wants to stay with that someone, right?
> "Mmm..." Medicine frowns. Why do I have to do things her way...
HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
> "I-I can't lose you Renko!" Maribel nearly starts crying.
> "I'm still here. That means she can't be my true ancestor. That, or that sort of thing doesn't happen." Renko says.
> Maribel quickly clings onto Renko.
> "Don't do something risky like that!" Maribel says.
> "I'm really sorry Maribel." Renko hugs Maribel for a bit, then kisses her.
> "So, we're not really related?" Sumireko asks. "I'm confused."
> "Again, I'm still here even though I told you this, so that must mean we aren't. At least, I'm not your descendent."
> "Let's just leave it at sisters and not try something like that again." Maribel frowns.
> "She could still be me from another time or something. We talked about other worlds and time stuff, right? And how she couldn't even find her house from here."
> "Right..." Sumireko nods. "What do you think Daiyousei?"
Medibug:
>Well, stealing is bad, and it will definitely lead to more misunderstandings like what happened to Belgrade, and it would probably end up with you hurt and makes it hard for people to see the good person you really are. Maybe, we could just explain the situation, and try to convince people to willingly give up their dolls. And if the convincing doesn't work, oh well. We just move on to the next person. I mean, even if we don't free all of them, we're still gonna free some dolls that way. And maybe if we get more people to like you, we could convince even more people to give up their dolls instead of having to steal or kidnap them. Also if the doll is already free, then we should let the doll choose. It's the right thing to do. We should give the dolls a choice to go back to their owners after freeing them too.
> "Most of the dolls aren't even independent or active, so they can't really agree or disagree with me..." Medicine frowns. I still just wanted to deal with the human owners myself.
4:
>Lucien is still on the bed is he not?

//Well 4 was kinda the leader, since she actually took point when the army was moving. I'm also debating whether or not to create another permanent clone to serve as this army's leader and village mayor/counselor (depending on how we have the village led).
> Lucien is still in the bed.
//Yes you can use Dai-chan Secunde.

//And well, Renko hasn't disappeared yet, so.... i guess it's alright ?

Dai-chan 4:

>Nod.
>"Uh huh, we three love each other, and we even had our other kid together."
>Point to Lucien.
>"That is Lucien, our son."
> "A boy fairy?" Flora jumps a bit, then asks a question of which you'd prefer to avoid talking about.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #925 on: August 09, 2016, 05:07:48 PM »
SumiBug:

> Scratch our head.
> "Uhhhhhhhh...this is hard. Gimme a moment to think about it. Is the outside world always this crazy and confusing?"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 05:22:18 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #926 on: August 09, 2016, 05:12:45 PM »
4:
>"Well, he's actually 1/3 devil, but yup, he's a boy fairy. I think he's the first one ever too... I mean, I bet neither you, or me, or any of the 180 fairies out there has ever seen a boy fairy in their lifetime, right?"

Army:
>Speaking of them, how are they faring?
>Hey, guys. Just checking in to see how you were doing.

MediBug:
>Well, I still think we should give the owners a choice to free their dolls, rather than taking them by force, and if their doll happens to be active, we give the doll a choice too.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #927 on: August 09, 2016, 05:14:04 PM »
Army:

> Change 'guys' to 'girls' since none of them are actually guys. :V

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #928 on: August 09, 2016, 05:29:08 PM »
SumiBug:

> Scratch our head.
> "Uhhhhhhhh...this is hard. Gimme a moment to think about it. Is the outside world always this crazy and confusing?"
> "Not always..." Renko says.
4:
>"Well, he's actually 1/3 devil, but yup, he's a boy fairy. I think he's the first one ever too... I mean, I bet neither you, or me, or any of the 180 fairies out there has ever seen a boy fairy in their lifetime, right?"
> "Nu uh." Flora says. "Well, now I did. I think. How can you tell he's a boy?" The fairy insists on getting her confirming explanation from you.
Army:
>Speaking of them, how are they faring?
> Change 'guys' to 'girls' since none of them are actually guys. :V
> "We're still getting wet." The sunflower fairies say. Many nod in agreement.
> "It's really uncomfortable with it being warm too.
> "Actually it's kinda windy now, so it's not that hot."
> "Yea."
> "I'm gonna need to change soon."
> "Me too." Many of the fairies agree.
MediBug:
>Well, I still think we should give the owners a choice to free their dolls, rather than taking them by force, and if their doll happens to be active, we give the doll a choice too.
> "What do we do if they don't, and the doll is still not free?" Medicine asks. Then I could... oh right, no poison... ... Medicine frowns.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #929 on: August 09, 2016, 05:33:14 PM »
SumiBug:

> Has Sumireko tried to resist our moving her body at all?
> "Good. Okay, um...so you're from, like, different times, right? What if Miss Renko came to exist because Miss Sumireko was here for a while before returning to her own time?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"