Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13  (Read 78762 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13
« Reply #870 on: August 09, 2016, 05:44:00 AM »
//Also guys, if worse comes to worse and we're forced to wake Sanae up to save Medicine, our alibi is as follows:

//MediDai fused with her to dodge an attack and try to reason with her in a way that neither of us would hurt each other, and when we fused, some kind of weird energy showed up on Medicine's life force. We removed it before it could do too much damage, but we were a little too late and now Medicine's life force is fading.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #871 on: August 09, 2016, 05:45:40 AM »
Any Dai Outside:
>What time is it?

Any Dai at the Lake:
>Can we see Meiling at the mansion? Does she appear to be awake?
> The moon seems to be almost down, and there are many clouds in the sky. You likely won't get much sleep as it's nearing daytime.
> MeiDai and OraDai are sleeping in their bed near the SDM's gate.
Prime:
>Quietly get up, so as not to disturb the others.
>Create three Koa clones, one at a time. Have them return Koa magic each time.
>If we are somehow out of Koa magic, make flan clones instead.
>Have them warp to the lake.

New Clones:
>Head to a discreet area behind the house. Where no one can see us.

Clone 1: (Name her TimeBatteryDai)
>Fly/Warp towards nameless hill. Stop right outside the area where we start to feel sick.
>Stay on standby in case Barricade's Sakuya Magic runs out.

Clone 2 (Name her Sacrifice):
>Brace ourselves for what we're about to do. For Medicine's sake.

Clone 3 (Name her Executioner):
>Shoot Sacrifice with Danmaku (Ideally a single bolt) in such a way that it lethally injures her, but she doesn't die outright and her life force starts fading like Medicine's does.
>Feel her life energy, and try to grab it with our Meiling energy. Is it still fading?
>If so, use our Meiling energy to replace what's fading. Does her life-force seem to be stabilizing?
>As a last resort, use our Meiling energy and use it to "tether" her life energy to ours. Is she still dying, or are we starting to die with her?
>If nothing manages to save Sacrifice, humanely end her suffering.

> You create three Koa clones and send them to Misty Lake.

> You go behind your house.
> You warp to Nameless Hill and get to where you would normally feel sick..

> You fire a strong shot of danmaku at Sacrifice, and she holds in a noise of pain. It doesn't seem like she's anywhere near death yet, and you're not strong enough to get her near such a point with just one shot.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #872 on: August 09, 2016, 05:55:35 AM »
Executioner:
>Keep going until Sacrifice is dying.
>Once she is, feel her life energy, and try to grab it with our Meiling energy. Is it still fading?
>If so, use our Meiling energy to replace what's fading. Does her life-force seem to be stabilizing?
>As a last resort, use our Meiling energy and use it to "tether" her life energy to ours. Is she still dying, or are we starting to die with her?

TimeBatteryDai:
>Create flan clones, TimeBatteryB, C, and D
>Have them wait with you.
>If BarricadeDai's Sakuya Magic ever runs out, have D instantly stop time and trade places with Barricade, create a new bubble.
>Do this check every parsing until otherwise stated or D and Barricade have swapped.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #873 on: August 09, 2016, 06:11:47 AM »
Executioner:
>Keep going until Sacrifice is dying.
>Once she is, feel her life energy, and try to grab it with our Meiling energy. Is it still fading?

TimeBatteryDai:
>Have them wait with you.
>If BarricadeDai's Sakuya Magic ever runs out, have D instantly stop time and trade places with Barricade, create a new bubble.
>Do this check every parsing until otherwise stated or D and Barricade have swapped.
>Actually, scratch that. Sorry if you were already in the middle of parsing this

Sacrifice and Executioner:
>Return to Prime to be absorbed.

Barricade:
>Stop the time bubble
>Leave Medicine.

TimeBatteryDai:
>All four of you warp to BarricadeDai.

Barricade and TimeBatteries:
>Combine our powers to create a time bubble around Medicine and MediDai or, if we can, their life forces
>Use our combined powers to rewind time within that bubble to the state where Medicine hasn't fallen yet, but has started to cough.
>Warp back to Prime

MediBug:
>Make sure our traits are visible again.
>Remove Lifeforce taint if necessary
>Monitor Medicine's Lifeforce closely.
>Miss Medicine? Miss Medicine? Are you okay!?!

Army:
>What are our hosts doing?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:19:45 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #874 on: August 09, 2016, 06:34:06 AM »
>Actually, scratch that. Sorry if you were already in the middle of parsing this

Sacrifice and Executioner:
>Return to Prime to be absorbed.

Barricade:
>Stop the time bubble
>Leave Medicine.

TimeBatteryDai:
>All four of you warp to BarricadeDai.

Barricade and TimeBatteries:
>Combine our powers to create a time bubble around Medicine and MediDai or, if we can, their life forces
>Use our combined powers to rewind time within that bubble to the state where Medicine hasn't fallen yet, but has started to cough.
>Warp back to Prime

MediBug:
>Make sure our traits are visible again.
>Remove Lifeforce taint if necessary
>Monitor Medicine's Lifeforce closely.
>Miss Medicine? Miss Medicine? Are you okay!?!
> You have the others return to Dai Prime and have some rewind time in a bubble around Medicine, back to when Medicine started to cough, then warp back to Prime.

> You have your traits become visible and quickly remove the energy taint.
> Medicine appears alright now, and her life energy is well.

> "Nnh... Huh?" Medicine says. "Why was I being affected by my own poison? W-Wait. Where'd all of it go?"
Army:
>What are our hosts doing?
> Your army seems confused.
> "I'm not that tired anymore./Are we gonna go back to the doll lady?/Ngh, what happened?/Thank you Daiyousei." The fairies say.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #875 on: August 09, 2016, 06:47:22 AM »
MediBug:
>Oh, thank gods you're alright! You almost died on me there!
>Poison? Was that that weird taint that was making your life force fade? If it was, I'm sorry... I had to remove it from your life force in order to save you... If you really want it back, I know some people who could probably help you, like Onee-chan Sanae! She does miracles!

Army:
>Yay! It worked/No, I think we should leave her alone for now it's too dangerous to go back there with that air making us all sick, don't worry though, I left another me back there to spy on her in case she tries to use other fairies as tools again./You got sick because of the air there, but I managed to stop the sickness before it killed you guys./Don't mention it! That's what friends are for!
>So, where are you guys gonna go now? Do you have a place to live? And I still think all of you have names, all of you good fairies certainly earned one today. Besides, having a name isn't hard to remember! I mean, I've never forgotten my name, and neither has Cirno, or Lily White, or Sunny, or Luna, or Star! And all of us are just fairies, just like all of you!

Secunde:
>What about you, Flora?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #876 on: August 09, 2016, 06:55:10 AM »
MediBug:
>Oh, thank gods you're alright! You almost died on me there!
>Poison? Was that that weird taint that was making your life force fade? If it was, I'm sorry... I had to remove it from your life force in order to save you... If you really want it back, I know some people who could probably help you, like Onee-chan Sanae! She does miracles!

> "What? Who? Life force? What are you talking about? I've never been hurt by my own poison!" Medicine says.
Army:
>Yay! It worked/No, I think we should leave her alone for now it's too dangerous to go back there with that air making us all sick, don't worry though, I left another me back there to spy on her in case she tries to use other fairies as tools again./You got sick because of the air there, but I managed to stop the sickness before it killed you guys./Don't mention it! That's what friends are for!
>So, where are you guys gonna go now? Do you have a place to live? And I still think all of you have names, all of you good fairies certainly earned one today. Besides, having a name isn't hard to remember! I mean, I've never forgotten my name, and neither has Cirno, or Lily White, or Sunny, or Luna, or Star! And all of us are just fairies, just like all of you!
> Some of the fairies cheer, then the rest cheer as well.
> "We don't really live in just one place. Well, I don't at least." A fairy answers.
> "Me either." Another one answers.
> "Nope." The fairies continue to deny living in one place.
Secunde:
>What about you, Flora?
> "I'm alright." Flora answers. "But I don't really live in just one place either. Well, I guess the Garden of the Sun counts a bit."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #877 on: August 09, 2016, 07:07:16 AM »
MediBug:
>Well I don't know what happened! You started to attack me, so I fusioned with you so we could reason with each other in a place where we couldn't attack each other, but right after I fusioned with you, you started coughing. A-And you started dying. And there was a weird energy in you that was causing you to die, so I had to remove it. A-And you were perfectly f-fine before the fusion t-too maybe it had something to do with it? I-If it did I didn't know... T-The fusion was only meant to be t-temporary until w-we resolved o-our problem. I-If I k-knew t-this would happen I would've never.... AAAH! I'M JUST GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!

Army:
>Really? But where do you sleep? Just anywhere? You know it's really nice to have a home to return to, and homes aren't that hard to build either. I mean, look at my treehouse. I built that thing myself, and if I can build a home for myself, then all of you can too, probably...
>Oh, wait! I just had an idea! You know how all the humans have that village right? What if we had a village, but it was for good fairies like us? It would be a home for all fairies who'd want to live there! And if we all worked together, like we did when we faced that doll lady, I bet we could make a completely awesome village of our own! What do you guys think?

>Census of all Dais. Exclude the Army, Secunde, and the Bugs

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #878 on: August 09, 2016, 07:35:39 AM »
MediBug:
>Well I don't know what happened! You started to attack me, so I fusioned with you so we could reason with each other in a place where we couldn't attack each other, but right after I fusioned with you, you started coughing. A-And you started dying. And there was a weird energy in you that was causing you to die, so I had to remove it. A-And you were perfectly f-fine before the fusion t-too maybe it had something to do with it? I-If it did I didn't know... T-The fusion was only meant to be t-temporary until w-we resolved o-our problem. I-If I k-knew t-this would happen I would've never.... AAAH! I'M JUST GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!
> "I don't have my poison anymore..." Medicine drops to her knees. "I'll never be able to free dolls at all like this..."
Army:
>Really? But where do you sleep? Just anywhere? You know it's really nice to have a home to return to, and homes aren't that hard to build either. I mean, look at my treehouse. I built that thing myself, and if I can build a home for myself, then all of you can too, probably...
>Oh, wait! I just had an idea! You know how all the humans have that village right? What if we had a village, but it was for good fairies like us? It would be a home for all fairies who'd want to live there! And if we all worked together, like we did when we faced that doll lady, I bet we could make a completely awesome village of our own! What do you guys think?
> "Uh huh./Yeah!" The fairies agree.
>Census of all Dais. Exclude the Army, Secunde, and the Bugs
Dai Prime is waiting in Sanae and Kogasa's room with Barricade Dai/SentryDai 2 and the 4 TimeBattery Dais.
Dai Secunde is fused with Flora.
Dai X is fused with Flora, wearing Sanae's school uniform and looking just like Sanae. Before she's absorbed again, she should undress.
SenDai is sleeping with Koa and the family (minus Cirno) at the treehouse.
SentryDai 1/MediBug is fused with Medicine.
SentryDai 3 and 4 are outside the treehouse. They are Flan clones of SentryDai 1.
Dai 2 is sleeping with Hamiya at Aya's house.
Dai 4 is with the Fairy Army.
SeiDai and ShinDai are at the Hakurei Shrine.
WrigDai is with Yuuka at the latter's house while Wriggle is in Prime's thoughtscape.
MysDai is at Mystia's stand while Mystia is in Prime's thoughtscape.
SakuDai is asleep. Sakuya is with her mistress.
FlanDai (and Flandre herself), are both asleep. Former in reality. Latter in Prime's thoughtscape.
MeiDai is with OraDai sleeping at the SDM's gate, while Meiling and Orange are within the thoughtscape's equal portion.
3YouseiDai are in their room, sleeping, while the real 3Yousei are in the thoughtscape.
SeiBug and ShinBug are inside Seija and Shinmyoumaru in Prime's thoughtscape.
RenBug and MerryBug are fused with Renko and Maribel and have Sanae-Wakasagihime Magic. They are in their house.
SumiBug is fused with Sumireko and are with RenBug and MerryBug.
MikoBug fused with Miko, grown within Senkai. She is a Flan clone of SenDai.
FutoBug and TojiBug are with their hosts fused with Miko, in Senkai, sleeping. They are Flan clones of SenDai.
Battery Dai 1-45 and their Flan clones are fused with the Sunflower Fairy army at Misty Lake.

> You have Cirno, Lily, Mystia, Wriggle, Rumia, Orange, Meiling, Flandre, the Three Fairies of Light, Seija, Shinmyoumaru, (The two Dai's inside Seija and Shinmyoumaru), Letty, and Wakasagihime within Dai Prime's thoughtscape.

//I think that's all of them...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #879 on: August 09, 2016, 07:49:06 AM »
//I said exclude Secunde, the army, and all the bug dais lol I was trying to be courteous.

MediBug:
>Well, like I said, I bet Onee-chan Sanae could get your poison back if we asked her nicely. I mean, she performs miracles. And if somehow she can't... Well... Then I'll promise I'll find a way to get it back!
>Begin thought monitoring
>And free dolls? Is that what you were trying to do with Belgrade? But how is taking a newborn half-fairy doll from her family that she loves freeing her? If anything it would just make her feel sad and like she's your prisoner...

Army:
>That's the spirit! So where would we be able to build a village anyway? We can't do it too close to the Human Village, the mansion over there, the sunflower garden, or force any youkai to move out of their homes, because that might make them want to bother us or destroy the village, and it's perfectly fine for them to think that way, because you wouldn't like it if someone you don't know got way too close to your space, right? Anyway, what we need is a big, open area, a bit farther from all those places I mentioned... Would any of you happen to know of such a spot? Actually, do you guys actually want to build a fairy village? Because I'm not going to force you to do it, it should always be a good fairy's choice to do something.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 07:52:03 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #880 on: August 09, 2016, 08:07:18 AM »
//I said exclude Secunde, the army, and all the bug dais lol I was trying to be courteous.

MediBug:
>Well, like I said, I bet Onee-chan Sanae could get your poison back if we asked her nicely. I mean, she performs miracles. And if somehow she can't... Well... Then I'll promise I'll find a way to get it back!
>Begin thought monitoring
>And free dolls? Is that what you were trying to do with Belgrade? But how is taking a newborn half-fairy doll from her family that she loves freeing her? If anything it would just make her feel sad and like she's your prisoner...
//It was easier this way.
> "I don't care about Belgrade anymore." Medicine frowns. She's not even an actual moving doll.
Army:
>That's the spirit! So where would we be able to build a village anyway? We can't do it too close to the Human Village, the mansion over there, the sunflower garden, or force any youkai to move out of their homes, because that might make them want to bother us or destroy the village, and it's perfectly fine for them to think that way, because you wouldn't like it if someone you don't know got way too close to your space, right? Anyway, what we need is a big, open area, a bit farther from all those places I mentioned... Would any of you happen to know of such a spot? Actually, do you guys actually want to build a fairy village? Because I'm not going to force you to do it, it should always be a good fairy's choice to do something.
> "Yea we do. It was really fun being together like this." The fairies answer.
> "Um... over there?" A fairy points to where Cirno's igloo used to be located. There's a lot of space, but not enough for an entire village like the Human Village.

> You notice that it's starting to rain.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #881 on: August 09, 2016, 08:52:35 AM »
Medidai-chan:

>"Oh..... wait ! What if i helped you make you own doll daughter ? We could do that if you asked Miss Alice to make a doll for you, and then i could bring her to life, like Shanghai and Hourai and new other little doll too, then we couls have our daughter play with each other while we watch, i bet Belgrade would be super happy to know once she wakes up."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #882 on: August 09, 2016, 08:57:13 AM »
Medidai-chan:

>"Oh..... wait ! What if i helped you make you own doll daughter ? We could do that if you asked Miss Alice to make a doll for you, and then i could bring her to life, like Shanghai and Hourai and new other little doll too, then we couls have our daughter play with each other while we watch, i bet Belgrade would be super happy to know once she wakes up."
> "I just want dolls to be free. I don't care about that..." Medicine says. Belgrade's not even a complete doll anyways.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #883 on: August 09, 2016, 09:05:15 AM »
Medidai-chan:

>"Hmm... but what about the dolls that aren't alive ? I mean, Belgrade wasn't alive before when Miss Alice gifted her to me, but i still loved her dearly, what about them ?"

Fairy Folk:

>"Um, not quite, we need a REALLY big space, enogh to fit like, a ton of houses for all the 180 of you."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 09:07:16 AM by Starlighthawk »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #884 on: August 09, 2016, 09:16:42 AM »
Medidai-chan:

>"Hmm... but what about the dolls that aren't alive ? I mean, Belgrade wasn't alive before when Miss Alice gifted her to me, but i still loved her dearly, what about them ?"
> Medicine stays silent and lies down.
> It doesn't even matter... My poison's gone.
Fairy Folk:

>"Um, not quite, we need a REALLY big space, enogh to fit like, a ton of houses for all the 180 of you."
> "That hill was really empty except for the doll lady." A fairy says.
> "Ah, it's raining!" The fairies say.

> The rain is falling heavily now.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #885 on: August 09, 2016, 10:21:11 AM »
Medidai-chan:

>"Medicine ? Are you alright ? Is it because of your poison ? I told you we will get it back."

Fairy Folk:

>"Let's take shelter on the trees !"

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Umm, do you wanna come to my place for the rain instead ? I don't mind showing you around."

Sentrydai-chans:

>If the rain is hitting us, get back inside and re-fuse into one.

Dai-chan 4:

>Get back inside too.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #886 on: August 09, 2016, 10:30:51 AM »
Sumidai-chan:

>"Hm... that explains why you can't call each other, then i guess you can only meet in Gensokyo."

//The poison was affecting Medicine because since we fused with her, she became part-fairy sorta, so she became vulnerable, if you had de-fused it would have stopped it, but once we are out of her we can return the energy to her the same way we got rid of it, or make her rewind back in time.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #887 on: August 09, 2016, 10:36:48 AM »
Medidai-chan:

>"Medicine ? Are you alright ? Is it because of your poison ? I told you we will get it back."
> She tricked me about that doll and even made me lose my poison. Medicine doesn't respond.
Fairy Folk:

>"Let's take shelter on the trees !"

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Umm, do you wanna come to my place for the rain instead ? I don't mind showing you around."

Sentrydai-chans:

>If the rain is hitting us, get back inside and re-fuse into one.

Dai-chan 4:

>Get back inside too.
> The fairies nod, quickly flying under trees to avoid the rain. Some are still getting a bit wet, while others are ringing out the ends of their dresses.

> "Sure." Flora says.

> You head inside your house and have the SentryDais warp back into SentryDai 1/MediDai.
> Your dress has been messed up yet again by liquids.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Hm... that explains why you can't call each other, then i guess you can only meet in Gensokyo."

//The poison was affecting Medicine because since we fused with her, she became part-fairy sorta, so she became vulnerable, if you had de-fused it would have stopped it, but once we are out of her we can return the energy to her the same way we got rid of it, or make her rewind back in time.
> The group has returned to the house.
> "I'll just spend the night with you two, if that's alright." Sumireko addresses Merry and Renko. "I mean, I won't make things awkward since you two are together, right?"
> "Don't worry about it." Maribel smiles.
> Renko seems to be on a laptop.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #888 on: August 09, 2016, 10:52:55 AM »
SumiBug:

> "What's up, Miss Renko?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #889 on: August 09, 2016, 11:01:53 AM »
//Alright, this gotta happen, please give me your opinions.

Medidai-chan:

>"Right ! I have an idea ! But you will lose a bit of your memory."
>Unfuse, then use the time magic we reacquired from the clones to make another time bubble around Medicine and rewind the time inside of it, until she goes back to that point before we fused with her but still had her poison.
>If we need some more magic use the merged Suika/Sakuya magic too and technique we used to make it so that we can have more of it.
>Does our magic refill with time ?

Dai-chan Prime:

>While we are still awake, use the magic merging technique to merge all of our Sakuya Magic with other kinds of magic too.
>Once done go back to sweet sleep, embracing Onee-chan too.

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Alright !"
>Warp her and us back inside our home.

Dai-chan 4:

>"This is my home, welcome !"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #890 on: August 09, 2016, 11:07:55 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>While we are still awake, use the magic merging technique to merge all of our Sakuya Magic with other kinds of magic too.

> Don't do this.

//If you want to experiment with mixing different kinds of magic, that's fine, but please use a clone for it. It would be a bad idea to permanently taint our original source.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #891 on: August 09, 2016, 11:15:05 AM »
//Oh right, then...

Dai-chan Prime:

>Just go back to sweet sleep, embracing Onee-chan too.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #892 on: August 09, 2016, 12:34:20 PM »
//Okay, in actually reading parts of some of those walls of text, I think perhaps it would be best if we offered to work with Medicine in her quest. Her current state is far from unsalvageable, and even if she doesn't have her poison, she has our powers at her disposal now if she wants them. Working with her is likely to calm her down considerably and might even turn her into a friend. To say nothing of placating Yuuka, depending on her role in all this.

//I'm also not convinced rewinding time for her exclusively is going to work to our benefit, since (a) it risks her forgetting what just happened and could make her belligerent again, and (b) getting her her poison back now will be deadly to either her or us. I won't countermand it if it's what you want to do, though.

//As for a fairy village, clearly what they need is high rise apartments. :V It'll take up a lot less ground space! I was planning on doing a little bit of outside world exploring once the three kids fell asleep - that could serve as inspiration. (Heads up, parser!) In the meantime, it might be worth sending them all into a single Dai for the evening and constructing a thoughtscape village to see how they like it. It'll save them all the effort of finding places to sleep, anyway.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 12:59:49 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #893 on: August 09, 2016, 01:32:37 PM »
//Okay, let's store that wall of texts then as last resort, but we don't have the right to permanently get rid of someone's ability, what do we do then ?

Medidai-chan:

>Don't do that plan from before yet.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #894 on: August 09, 2016, 01:45:03 PM »
SumiBug:

> "What's up, Miss Renko?"
> "Nothing." Renko closes the laptop. "I'll continue it tomorrow. It's too confusing to deal with today.
> "Your beat too huh?" Sumireko asks.
> "We've just been with Daiyousei for the last couple of days. Leaving until it's really late and only getting a bit of sleep."
Dai-chan Prime:

>Once done go back to sweet sleep, embracing Onee-chan too.

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Alright !"
>Warp her and us back inside our home.

Dai-chan 4:

>"This is my home, welcome !"
> You return to sleeping in bed, holding onto Sanae to get more comfortable as sleep takes you.

> You warp into your home.
> Flora looks around a bit.
> "It's really small." Flora says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #895 on: August 09, 2016, 01:47:55 PM »
//Given we just warped the poison out of her without explanation, this might be a time where it'd be justified in going back in time to retrieve it stealthily. We should wait until she's asleep to do so, though. No need to give that little secret away to more people than absolutely necessary.

MediBug:

> Hey, what if I helped you out with trying to free dolls?

RenBug, MerryBug, SumiBug:

> Beat.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 01:52:55 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #896 on: August 09, 2016, 02:05:45 PM »
Dai-chan 4:

>"Yeah, i'm gonna think of an idea for that, but it's still okay !"
>Nod and approach cute Belgrade and point to her.
>Low tone."And this, is my dear daughter Belgrade, isn't she so cute ?"
>Smile.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #897 on: August 09, 2016, 02:15:16 PM »
//Given we just warped the poison out of her without explanation, this might be a time where it'd be justified in going back in time to retrieve it stealthily. We should wait until she's asleep to do so, though. No need to give that little secret away to more people than absolutely necessary.

MediBug:

> Hey, what if I helped you out with trying to free dolls?
> "Why do you even care?" Medicine asks. I've already been ruined.
RenBug, MerryBug, SumiBug:

> Beat.
> "So, where will I sleep?" Sumireko asks.
> "In bed with us. It should be large enough." Maribel says.
> "Um, there's a couch downstairs right? I can sleep on that." Sumireko says.
> "If you want to..." Renko says.
Dai-chan 4:

>"Yeah, i'm gonna think of an idea for that, but it's still okay !"
>Nod and approach cute Belgrade and point to her.
>Low tone."And this, is my dear daughter Belgrade, isn't she so cute ?"
>Smile.
> You approach Belgrade's bed on the nightstand and point to her. You might drip water onto her if you get too close.
> "Mhm. She looks like a really small fairy." Flora whispers.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #898 on: August 09, 2016, 02:19:45 PM »
MediBug:

> Because I don't want to be your enemy. And if I missed this up for you, I want to help make it right.

SumiBug:

> Aww...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #899 on: August 09, 2016, 02:29:21 PM »
MediBug:

> Because I don't want to be your enemy. And if I missed this up for you, I want to help make it right.
> "Why?" Medicine questions further. "I almost killed Belgrade." But I thought she would be fine if she were a full doll.
SumiBug:

> Aww...
> "Sorry Daiyousei." Sumireko steps out of the room. "Goodnight you two. I'll see you in the morning."
> "Goodnight Sumireko." The two wave as Sumireko closes the door and begins to head downstairs.
>_