Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13  (Read 78764 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2016, 07:42:01 AM »
DPR:

> Create another Koa-clone. Name her Battery Dai.

Battery Dai:

> Return our Koa-magic to Prime.
> Warp into the air near Yuuka's house, using 2's PoV.
> Undo our necktie and grow our chest enough to fill our dress again.
> Look down at our own cleavage and concentrate on Senkai.

2:

> Quick, follow that decapus tengu!

MikoBug:

> Oh. Hmm...I guess there isn't as much to look at in here as there is in Gensokyo, huh? You could probably look for your home, though, at least. Imagine how big it is normally, and now how big you must be that it's so small you can't see it anymore! That's incredible!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:18:45 PM by Suwako Moriya »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2016, 12:54:27 PM »
Dai-chan Toki:

>"It looks like some leftover garbage or something, nothing much, don`t worry."
>How many were broken and how many are still intact ?"
>Whisper. "Oh no.... sorry.... i`ll find a way to fix this, like i always do.""
>Sad face.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Um, Lucien said that his tail doesn`t fit, or the wings he has, so i don`t think we can go home yet."
>"Hmm, i see dear, maybe we can have someone modify it for you."

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Yea it`s just me Daiyousei, so please tell me, why do you keep fighting each other so much ? It was like this that day and now today again, and from what i heard, you must have gotten in trouble if you are going to be punished by Miss Keine."

Sendai-chan:

>Smile in thoughtscape while still rubbing Belgrade.
>"Letty-sama ! You are gonna make me blush !"
>"Hey Cirno-chan, someone here wants to see you."
>Beckon Cirno-chan and focus on her life energy, warping it inside us to fuse and storing it in our chest.
>"Tada !"

//So i was thinking of making a time bubble around the box, but making the opposite we did before, we will the time in the bubble to go backwards, hopefully fixing this problem.
//What do you think ? It won`t use nearly as much magic as the time travels we did, so it must be feasible for us.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2016, 12:55:49 PM »
//Sure, go for it.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2016, 04:21:37 PM »
DPR:

> Create another Koa-clone. Name her Battery Dai.

Battery Dai:

> Warp into the air near Yuuka's house, using 2's PoV.
> Undo our necktie and grow our chest enough to fill our dress again.
> Look down at our own cleavage and concentrate on Senkai.
> You create another clone and have her return the magic to you.

> You warp over to Yuuka's house and undo your necktie before growing your chest out.
> You then stare into your cleavage with the intention of going to Senkai, and you're taken there.
MikoBug:

> Oh. Hmm...I guess there isn't as much to look at in here as there is in Gensokyo, huh? You could probably look for your home, though, at least. Imagine how big it is normally, and now how big you must be that it's so small you can't see it anymore! That's incredible!
> "I'm probably much larger than the mountain in Gensokyo by now." Miko says. It's the largest landmark I can think of.
2:

> Quick, follow that decapus tengu!
> You follow after Hamiya, but she easily out-speeds you. She does slow down and allow you to catch up after you near the forest again.
> "You don't think she's following us, do you?" Hamiya asks, looking around.
Dai-chan Toki:

>"It looks like some leftover garbage or something, nothing much, don`t worry."
>How many were broken and how many are still intact ?"
>Whisper. "Oh no.... sorry.... i`ll find a way to fix this, like i always do.""
>Sad face.
> There's a lot of broken pieces, but a lot of ones still complete. They're not on, so you're not sure if any are even still working at all.
> Tokiko looks back to the other room, then back to you.
> "W-Why did you do that?"
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Um, Lucien said that his tail doesn`t fit, or the wings he has, so i don`t think we can go home yet."
>"Hmm, i see dear, maybe we can have someone modify it for you."
> "Oh. Let me help please." Koa says.
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Yea it`s just me Daiyousei, so please tell me, why do you keep fighting each other so much ? It was like this that day and now today again, and from what i heard, you must have gotten in trouble if you are going to be punished by Miss Keine."
> "It's none of your business." Kaguya says
Sendai-chan:

>Smile in thoughtscape while still rubbing Belgrade.
>"Letty-sama ! You are gonna make me blush !"
>"Hey Cirno-chan, someone here wants to see you."
>Beckon Cirno-chan and focus on her life energy, warping it inside us to fuse and storing it in our chest.
>"Tada !"

//So i was thinking of making a time bubble around the box, but making the opposite we did before, we will the time in the bubble to go backwards, hopefully fixing this problem.
//What do you think ? It won`t use nearly as much magic as the time travels we did, so it must be feasible for us.
> Letty smiles more.
> You call Cirno over to you, and she flies over. You warp her life energy into you, storing it in your chest.
> "L-Letty!" Cirno immediately flies to Letty, tackling her to the ground. "H-How are you here!? It's not even Winter!"
> "I only go away when Winter's over Cirno. I was just able to come to you earlier than normal thanks to Daiyousei." Letty hugs Cirno.
> "It's so good to see you." Cirno says.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2016, 04:28:14 PM »
Battery Dai:

> Have a look up at Miko to properly experience her grandeur.
> Create three Flan-magic clones.
> Have ourselves and all of our Flan-magic clones warp all of our growth magics into MikoBug with the intention of her storing them rather than with the intention of making Miko bug (or Miko herself) any bigger or smaller.

MikoBug:

> Receive the warped growth magics and store them inside ourselves in a way where they are accessible to Miko.
> At this rate, you could become bigger than all of Gensokyo itself, I bet! Maybe even bigger than the outside world, too!
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2016, 04:38:32 PM »
//Um, isn`t that a bit overkill ? Why so big ?

Dai-chan 2:

>"Huh ? Following us ? Who ?"

Dai-chan Toki:

>"It was heavy and i was scared i would drop it mid-trip, so i tried to shrink it, sorry... but i think i have an idea."
>Reabsorb the shrinking magic, then using the combined SakuSuika magic and the regular Sakuya Magic, make a time bubble surrounding the box, then try focusing on rewinding the time inside the bubble instead of outside.

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Right."
>Warp Koa`s life energy inside us and store her in our chest, making her appear alongside Lucien and us.

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Well, i guess so, but i still gotta tell Miss Keine that you two did something wrong, again from what it seems."
>Fly back down to our group.
>"Those two.... they`re like cat and mouse, well, a immortal fire cat and a immortal lunar mouse in this case."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2016, 04:55:06 PM »
Battery Dai:

> Have a look up at Miko to properly experience her grandeur.
> Create three Flan-magic clones.
> Have ourselves and all of our Flan-magic clones warp all of our growth magics into MikoBug with the intention of her storing them rather than with the intention of making Miko bug (or Miko herself) any bigger or smaller.

MikoBug:

> Receive the warped growth magics and store them inside ourselves in a way where they are accessible to Miko.
> At this rate, you could become bigger than all of Gensokyo itself, I bet! Maybe even bigger than the outside world, too!
> You marvel at Miko's insane size. She's larger than anything you've ever seen. There's nothing around to compare her to. You're really excited that she's been so willing to reach the highest size, and that she hasn't seemed to want to stop yet.
> You create clones with Flan magic and have all of you warp all of your growth magic sources into MikoBug, giving her another large boost in growth magic.

> "I believe I should get further away from my allies to prevent any danger." Miko says. This could probably go on for a while, even at the speed I'm growing.
Dai-chan Toki:

>"It was heavy and i was scared i would drop it mid-trip, so i tried to shrink it, sorry... but i think i have an idea."
>Reabsorb the shrinking magic, then using the combined SakuSuika magic and the regular Sakuya Magic, make a time bubble surrounding the box, then try focusing on rewinding the time inside the bubble instead of outside.
> You reabsorb the magic from the box and it's cotents, then stop time in a bubble around the box. You then try to rewind time just in that bubble, doing so successfully. The box closes back up, and you hear a strange cracking noise. eerily different from normal.
> "Again?" Rinnosuke asks.
//Um, isn`t that a bit overkill ? Why so big ?

Dai-chan 2:

>"Huh ? Following us ? Who ?"
> "Nevermind, she isn't." Hamiya laughs a bit. "I think this should be enough for now... Wanna go back home?"
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Right."
>Warp Koa`s life energy inside us and store her in our chest, making her appear alongside Lucien and us.
> You warp Koa's life energy into you and store that in your chest, having her appear within the walls along with Lucien. You haven't gotten in there yourself yet, so you do so.
> Lucien has on black shorts and is trying to put on a green shirt. His wings seem connected to his body like Koa's, as opposed to yours and Cirno's.
> "Hold on a second please Lucien." Koa says, squatting down to examine his shorts and back.
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Well, i guess so, but i still gotta tell Miss Keine that you two did something wrong, again from what it seems."
>Fly back down to our group.
>"Those two.... they`re like cat and mouse, well, a immortal fire cat and a immortal lunar mouse in this case."
> You fly down to your group, but midway there, you feel an intense pain in your back.
> "I'm not letting a Fairy tell on me." You hear Kaguya behind you.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2016, 04:59:24 PM »
Battery Dai:

> Unmake our Flan-clones.
> Look down at our cleavage and concentrate on returning to Gensokyo.

MikoBug:

> Should I try to grow even faster, so that this does not take as long? Once I have moved, of course.

> That sounds like a safe idea, yeah.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 05:07:16 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2016, 05:07:02 PM »
//Edited, sorry.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2016, 05:08:51 PM »
Dai-chan Toki:

>Stop and get rid to the bubble, then open the box again, is it all back to normal now ?
>If so:
>Pick it up then.
>"Oh sorry, it must have been something, coming out now !"
>Head to the store area.

Dai-chan 2:

>"Sure !"
>Smile and nod.
>Follow !

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Eek !"
>Warp away from her towards our group.
>Examine ourselves.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2016, 06:55:55 PM »
Battery Dai:

> Unmake our Flan-clones.
> Look down at our cleavage and concentrate on returning to Gensokyo.
> You undo your clones and use the space in between your breasts to return to Gensokyo. It works successfully, and you arrive back in the Garden of the Sun.
MikoBug:

> Should I try to grow even faster, so that this does not take as long? Once I have moved, of course.

> That sounds like a safe idea, yeah.
> Hm... I'm not sure I can grow any faster. Miko thinks. Maybe there's another way?
Dai-chan Toki:

>Stop and get rid to the bubble, then open the box again, is it all back to normal now ?
>If so:
>Pick it up then.
>"Oh sorry, it must have been something, coming out now !"
>Head to the store area.
> You get rid of the time bubble and open the box. Everything's okay.
> You pick up the box and head out of the room.
> "And why did you open it?" Rinnosuke asks.
> Tokiko looks over to you and the open box.
Dai-chan 2:

>"Sure !"
>Smile and nod.
>Follow !
> You start to follow Hamiya towards the mountain
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"Eek !"
>Warp away from her towards our group.
>Examine ourselves.
> You quickly warp down to your group.
> Your back stings, but you can't really see it yourself.
> There's another sudden sting in your he-
>...
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2016, 06:59:01 PM »
> Was anyone fused with Secunde just now?

Battery Dai:

> Warp our life energy inside Prime.

Prime:

> Reabsorb Battery Dai as she arrives.

FutoBug, TojiBug:

> How loud is Miko now?

MikoBug:

> Perhaps I could ask...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2016, 07:22:19 PM »
//I don`t think so.

Dai-chan Toki:

>"Huh ? Oh i was just curious, um, how did you get these Mister Rinnosuke ? Aren`t them from the outside world ?"
>Put the box on the ground and close the box carefully, then pick it up again.

Dai-chan Prime:

>Make two clones and name them Dai-chan 3 and 4.
>What is Koa doing now ?

Dai-chan 3:

>Return the Koa Magic to Prime and grow to our regular size.
>Head back to Miss Maribel and Miss Renko ASAP ! Warping as fast as we can if possible.

Dai-chan 4:

>Return the Koa magic and grow to our regular size too.
>Quickly head to the Human Village, towards the school, and search for Miss Keine.

Sendai-chan:

>How is Belgrade doing ?
>"Letty-sama, when you first met Cirno-chan and i, why were you so nice ? A lot of people think of fairies as happy-go-lucky people that don`t think much about what they do, so they just dismiss us, but why didn`t you ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2016, 08:21:03 PM »
> Was anyone fused with Secunde just now?
> You don't think so.
> (Secunde) You respawn within your house.
Battery Dai:

> Warp our life energy inside Prime.

Prime:

> Reabsorb Battery Dai as she arrives.
> You warp your life energy into Dai Prime, and she reabsorbs you.
FutoBug, TojiBug:

> How loud is Miko now?

MikoBug:

> Perhaps I could ask...
> Miko has been trying to speak softer as she grew. However, her voice is still loud. Not close enough for the two to need to cover their ears.
> "Daiyousei. May I ask if there is a way to speed this up. I don't mean to be impatient, but there isn't much to do during this." Miko says. The others must be bored.
//I don`t think so.

Dai-chan Toki:

>"Huh ? Oh i was just curious, um, how did you get these Mister Rinnosuke ? Aren`t them from the outside world ?"
>Put the box on the ground and close the box carefully, then pick it up again.
> "They are." Rinnosuke says. "My shop has many things from the outside world. Most of which I just can't figure out how to use..."
> You place the box on the ground and close it, before picking it back up.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Make two clones and name them Dai-chan 3 and 4.
>What is Koa doing now ?

Dai-chan 3:

>Return the Koa Magic to Prime and grow to our regular size.
>Head back to Miss Maribel and Miss Renko ASAP ! Warping as fast as we can if possible.

Dai-chan 4:

>Return the Koa magic and grow to our regular size too.
>Quickly head to the Human Village, towards the school, and search for Miss Keine.
> You create one Koa clone, then another after they do the necessary procedures.
> "Okay. Please take your clothes off Lucien. I'll fix all of them so they'll fit you right." Koa says. "You'll have to wait a bit though, alright?"
> Lucien nods, removing the shorts and underwear.
> "I- er, the other me will be here in a bit Daiyousei." Koakuma says. "I'm getting scissors to make holes for Lucien's clothes."

> You warp your way over to Maribel, Renko, and Wakasagihime.
> "Y-You alright?" Maribel asks.

> You head to the school and look for Keine along the way, since Prime was already near the village.
Sendai-chan:

>How is Belgrade doing ?
>"Letty-sama, when you first met Cirno-chan and i, why were you so nice ? A lot of people think of fairies as happy-go-lucky people that don`t think much about what they do, so they just dismiss us, but why didn`t you ?"
> Belgrade is still smiling and hugging you as you pet her.
> "Well, you weren't hostile towards me and actually pretty friendly and shy. I thought you were really cute." Letty smiles. "And I thought that Cirno was just another regular fairy with different wings, but she was much stronger than the others, though still weak."
> "I'm not weak anymore!" Cirno says.
> "Of course you're not. You're the strongest." Letty says.
> "Oh, Letty! You have to see us fight." Cirno starts jumping. "We have this fusion of 6 fairies called Indiana, and she's strong enough to beat Marisa and the two vampires!"
> "Uh, could you get up now please?" Letty asks.
> "Oh, sorry Letty." Cirno flies off of Letty.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2016, 08:29:05 PM »
//Interesting! Go us for being so strong our clones respawn instead of simply poofing.

MikoBug:

> Oh yeah! I can flow the magic into you on my own while you're drawing from it, so it'll get used, like, twice as fast. You won't have direct control over that flow, though. Is that okay?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2016, 08:39:58 PM »
//Interesting! Go us for being so strong our clones respawn instead of simply poofing.

MikoBug:

> Oh yeah! I can flow the magic into you on my own while you're drawing from it, so it'll get used, like, twice as fast. You won't have direct control over that flow, though. Is that okay?
> "That's alright." Miko says. When's an okay time to stop though? Are we going to use all of her magic?
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2016, 08:43:10 PM »
//That`s because Secunde is a entirely new Dai-chan, made the same way we made Belgrade come to life and Lucien, but still, it seems like we are pretty strong anyways, so yay !

Dai-chan 3:

>"Yea, what about you ? Nobody hurt right ?"
>Breath of relieve.
>"So what happened ? I have another me going to the village to tell Miss Keine, the teacher, about this."

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Alright Koa."

Sendai-chan:

>"Hehe, i guess, i was really shy back then because i thought i couldn`t get along with people."
>Keep rubbing Belgrade`s hair.

Dai-chan Secunde:

>Head back to our friends.

Dai-chan Toki:

>"So the Genbu Ravine, a Kappa named Nitori with a blue dress, green cap, blue hair and with a key on her chest, and deliver the cellphones to her, got it ! But this is a bit big, so i gotta make sure i can handle it."
>Grow ourselves just enough so that it`s alright to hold the box, making sure to not hit anything or break the box in the process.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2016, 08:45:11 PM »
MikoBug:

> She did seem interested in trying to use all of it. And she did talk about me being bigger than all of Gensokyo...

> You got it, Miss Miko! Here we go!
> Start flowing our growth magic into Miko (and her clothes) as fast as we can.
> Oh yeah, one other thing that might be good for Miss Futo and Miss Tojiko. Can you feel an energy inside you that's not normally there? If you can, that's probably me. Try willing that energy to be stored in your chest.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2016, 08:57:56 PM »
//That`s because Secunde is a entirely new Dai-chan, made the same way we made Belgrade come to life and Lucien, but still, it seems like we are pretty strong anyways, so yay !

Dai-chan 3:

>"Yea, what about you ? Nobody hurt right ?"
>Breath of relieve.
>"So what happened ? I have another me going to the village to tell Miss Keine, the teacher, about this."
> "We're fine. She left." Maribel says.
Dai-chan Secunde:

>Head back to our friends.
> You return to Maribel and Renko. You can see the other Koa quickly flying out of the mansion with a tiny bag. She has short hair as well, compared to the Koa with you who has her normal long hair.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Alright Koa."
> Koa smiles.
Sendai-chan:

>"Hehe, i guess, i was really shy back then because i thought i couldn`t get along with people."
>Keep rubbing Belgrade`s hair.
> You continue rubbing Belgrade's hair. She maintains her heartwarming smile.
> "I kind of miss that old you, hehe." Letty says. "So could you tell me more about Indiana?"
> "Mhm." Cirno nods. "The six fairies are me, Dai-chan, Lily, and the Three Fairies of Light, Sunny, Luna, and Star."
Dai-chan Toki:

>"So the Genbu Ravine, a Kappa named Nitori with a blue dress, green cap, blue hair and with a key on her chest, and deliver the cellphones to her, got it ! But this is a bit big, so i gotta make sure i can handle it."
>Grow ourselves just enough so that it`s alright to hold the box, making sure to not hit anything or break the box in the process.
> You grow yourself a bit in order to carry the box easily.
> "Why didn't you do that the first time?" Tokiko asks.
MikoBug:

> She did seem interested in trying to use all of it. And she did talk about me being bigger than all of Gensokyo...

> You got it, Miss Miko! Here we go!
> Start flowing our growth magic into Miko (and her clothes) as fast as we can.
> Oh yeah, one other thing that might be good for Miss Futo and Miss Tojiko. Can you feel an energy inside you that's not normally there? If you can, that's probably me. Try willing that energy to be stored in your chest.
> I guess I am then...
> You begin to grow Miko and her clothes with your growth magic, speeding up the process.
> "Hm..." Miko pauses. That energy...
> You appear in a thoughtscape. Miko is here as well.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2016, 09:02:52 PM »
MikoBug:

> Check the amount of growth magic we have left over.
> Continue listening to Miko's thoughts at all times.
> Make sure all spoken dialogue is in Miko's thoughtscape void, and is not spoken out loud through Miko's realityland mouth. (Unless otherwise specified, of course.)
> Smile and wave at the thoughtscape Miko.
> "Hi Miss Miko!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2016, 09:11:06 PM »
MikoBug:

> Check the amount of growth magic we have left over.
> Continue listening to Miko's thoughts at all times.
> Make sure all spoken dialogue is in Miko's thoughtscape void, and is not spoken out loud through Miko's realityland mouth. (Unless otherwise specified, of course.)
> Smile and wave at the thoughtscape Miko.
> "Hi Miss Miko!"
> You still have a very large amount of growth magic left. You yourself (not the fusion) still has a lot left as well.
> "Hm? How are you in here?" Miko asks. So this is where she's been?
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2016, 09:13:12 PM »
Dai-chan 3:

>"Oh good, and there is Dai-chan Secunde, you can continue visiting around then, i have to go though, see ya !"
>Wave and warp besides the other Koa.
>"Hey Koa, nice hair !"
>Smile and fly alongside her.

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"So what do you wanna do now ?"

Sendai-chan:

>"And it`s a very useful fusion too, with our combined might, she can do a lot more than us, i bet she could be a incident solver like Onee-chan Sanae and Miss Reimu and Miss Marisa."

Dai-chan Toki:

>"Yea, my bad, but it`s all good right ?"
>Nod.

Dai-chan 4:

>Progress ?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2016, 09:16:01 PM »
DPR:

> Create a Koa-clone. Name her Battery Dai.

Battery Dai:

> Warp to be in the vicinity of Hamiya and 2, without clipping into anything or bothering anyone else.
> Undo our necktie and grow our chest until it fills our dress, then stare into our cleavage and concentrate on traveling to Senkai.

MikoBug:

> "I've been inside you all the time! We just couldn't see each other until you stored me in your chest. Now we can talk in here and you don't have to worry about being really loud and bothering your friends!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2016, 09:32:48 PM »
Dai-chan 3:

>"Oh good, and there is Dai-chan Secunde, you can continue visiting around then, i have to go though, see ya !"
>Wave and warp besides the other Koa.
>"Hey Koa, nice hair !"
>Smile and fly alongside her.

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"So what do you wanna do now ?"
> "Okay." Maribel says.

> You depart and fly alongside Koakuma as she passes.
> "Oh. T-Thanks." Koa says.
> You notice that there are scissors within the bag.

> "What were we doing before?" Maribel asks.
> "Well, we were going to swim, but didn't have extra clothes." Renko says.
> "Oh."
Sendai-chan:

>"And it`s a very useful fusion too, with our combined might, she can do a lot more than us, i bet she could be a incident solver like Onee-chan Sanae and Miss Reimu and Miss Marisa."
> "A fairy solving incidents. That's something to think about." Letty says.
Dai-chan Toki:

>"Yea, my bad, but it`s all good right ?"
>Nod.
> Tokiko still frowns.
> "If you still can't find the place, Tokiko can lead you there." Rinnosuke says.
> "It's not that hard to find... I'll just get in the way too." Tokiko says.
Dai-chan 4:

>Progress ?
> You still have no luck finding Keine. The school doors are locked. You aren't sure where else to check.
DPR:

> Create a Koa-clone. Name her Battery Dai.

Battery Dai:

> Warp to be in the vicinity of Hamiya and 2, without clipping into anything or bothering anyone else.
> Undo our necktie and grow our chest until it fills our dress, then stare into our cleavage and concentrate on traveling to Senkai.

MikoBug:

> "I've been inside you all the time! We just couldn't see each other until you stored me in your chest. Now we can talk in here and you don't have to worry about being really loud and bothering your friends!"
> You create another clone and have her return the magic.

> You warp near Hamiya and Dai 2 as the pass and undo your necktie, growing your chest out and staring into your cleavage.
> You're transported to Senkai quicker than before. You think you're getting used to this.

> "How exactly do I only talk to you in here though?" Miko asks. So this is another one of her abilities?
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2016, 09:37:52 PM »
Battery Dai:

> Create three Flan clones.
> Have ourselves and our clones warp all of our growth magic into MikoBug to be stored for later use by her and her host.

MikoBug:

> Take the incoming growth energy and store it as with Battery Dais before.
> Is Miko saying these things in the thoughtscape, out loud, or both?
> "What you need to do is have only the you that's here in your thoughtscape say things, and make sure the real you out there in realityland doesn't also say them. It might be tricky, but I'm sure you can do it!"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 09:41:00 PM by Suwako Moriya »

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2016, 09:45:44 PM »
Battery Dai:

> Create three Flan clones.
> Have ourselves and our clones warp all of our growth magic into MikoBug to be stored for later use by her and her host.

MikoBug:

> Take the incoming growth energy and store it as with Battery Dais before.
> Is Miko saying these things in the thoughtscape, out loud, or both?
> "What you need to do is have only the you that's here in your thoughtscape say things, and make sure the real you out there in realityland doesn't also say them. It might be tricky, but I'm sure you can do it!"
> You create three Flan clones, and warp your growth magic sources into MikoBug.
> You store the magic as before.
> Miko is speaking out loud.
> "Alright." Miko says. Thoughtscape? ... Maybe I just think what I want to say.
> Miko seems to be successfully speaking in the thoughtscape.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2016, 09:47:20 PM »
Dai-chan Toki:

>"Oh don`t be like that, it`s always nice to have company around, and you look like great company too, come along."
>Smile.

Dai-chan 4:

>Look around, anyone that`s not busy nearby ?

Dai-chan Secunde:

>"We could go to the village next then if you want."

Dai-chan 3:

>Hold her hand.

Dai-chan 2:

>What are we up to ?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2016, 09:49:23 PM »
MikoBug:

> Smile.
> "There you go, that's it!"

Battery Dai:

> Dissolve our Flan clones and stare at our chest to return home.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2016, 09:59:30 PM »
Dai-chan Toki:

>"Oh don`t be like that, it`s always nice to have company around, and you look like great company too, come along."
>Smile.
> "Okay." Tokiko agrees.
Dai-chan 4:

>Look around, anyone that`s not busy nearby ?
> There are a few people walking around, and some are sitting down, doing nothing much. There's many choices for information.
Dai-chan Secunde:

>"We could go to the village next then if you want."
> "You aren't going after that girl?" Renko asks.
Dai-chan 3:

>Hold her hand.
> You grasp Koa's hand as you fly, and she smiles.
> You can see Dai Prime far ahead.
Dai-chan 2:

>What are we up to ?
> You and Hamiya are ascending the mountain.
MikoBug:

> Smile.
> "There you go, that's it!"

Battery Dai:

> Dissolve our Flan clones and stare at our chest to return home.
> So I think what I want to say, and you can hear it? Miko thinks.
> You undo your Flan clones and do the process to return to Gensokyo.
> You arrive in the spot you were before you left. Hamiya and Dai 2 have left.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #149 on: July 26, 2016, 10:06:39 PM »
MikoBug:

> Did Miko say that with her thoughtscape self? Or did she just plain think it?