Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13  (Read 78246 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13
« Reply #960 on: August 11, 2016, 05:55:47 AM »
Medibug:
>Well, maybe you don't. But I think she does seem to like you a bit... I mean after I rescued her from you, she told me not to think of you as a bad person...
>And so what if she's not a full doll? She's still a doll, even if she's half fairy. And what about that little doll that follows you? She has fairy wings! Is she a full doll?
>Besides, being in a place in a roof would be better than staying out here and getting soaked wouldn't it?
> "...Fine." Medicine sits up. It's not like the sunflower youkai would take me in.
Secunde:
>So, are you ready?
>If the majority response is yes, then imagine a village identical in layout to the one we made for the SDM maids. But expanded so it accommodates every single one of our 180 comrades. Be careful not to clip anyone.
>Watch their reactions.
> The fairies nod.
> You imagine a similar village to the one you had for the fairy maids. It's pretty big, around the size of the Human Village, maybe larger.
> The fairies stare in amazement as the houses manifest from nowhere, then look back to you after everything's done. They still possess their amazed faces.
> "She made all of them out of nothing./That was crazy./How many do you think there are?/" The fairies chat amongst themselves.

4:
>What's going on in the rest of the house right now?
> You are waiting here with Flora. The family is still asleep.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #961 on: August 11, 2016, 06:33:57 AM »
4:
>"Hey, Flora, you know that doll lady? Well, she got caught out in the rain too. I'm going to bring her here so she can dry off. Don't worry though, she won't try to use or hurt you. I have another me fusioned with her to make sure she doesn't do that kind of stuff."
>"I'll also try to make her apologize to you and the other fairies for using you, since she hasn't yet."

Medibug:
>Alright, I'll warp us there now then. And please keep your voice down once we get there, my family is still sleeping. Um... Should I warp that little doll that follows you too?

Secunde:
>There should be enough houses here for you to each have one, but you don't have to use them all. Some of you could live together too, like me and Cirno-chan! It's your choice.
>Anyway, go ahead and explore! Maybe you'll see something you'd want to have or help build when we make the real village! I think there's a few empty buildings that can be used as shops too. It might be a good idea to practice setting up those, since we'll probably need a way to make money once the real village is made so we can buy stuffs and thingies for ourselves or the village itself. Anyway, have fun. I'll let you guys know when the rain stops so we can begin the real fun!

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #962 on: August 11, 2016, 06:54:54 AM »
4:
>"Hey, Flora, you know that doll lady? Well, she got caught out in the rain too. I'm going to bring her here so she can dry off. Don't worry though, she won't try to use or hurt you. I have another me fusioned with her to make sure she doesn't do that kind of stuff."
>"I'll also try to make her apologize to you and the other fairies for using you, since she hasn't yet."
> Flora nods with a bit of a frown.
Medibug:
>Alright, I'll warp us there now then. And please keep your voice down once we get there, my family is still sleeping. Um... Should I warp that little doll that follows you too?
> Medicine nods. She's always with me.
Secunde:
>There should be enough houses here for you to each have one, but you don't have to use them all. Some of you could live together too, like me and Cirno-chan! It's your choice.
>Anyway, go ahead and explore! Maybe you'll see something you'd want to have or help build when we make the real village! I think there's a few empty buildings that can be used as shops too. It might be a good idea to practice setting up those, since we'll probably need a way to make money once the real village is made so we can buy stuffs and thingies for ourselves or the village itself. Anyway, have fun. I'll let you guys know when the rain stops so we can begin the real fun!
> The fairies scatter about, finding a house they like and occupying it. Nearly all the fairies are inside after a while.
> "There's nothing we can even sell in here though." Some of the fairies still outside point out.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #963 on: August 11, 2016, 07:16:05 AM »
Secunde:
>Imagine a few wild fruit trees outside the village, as well as a lake with fish. Give them a farm with a random crop as well.
>Well, I thought of some things you could get food from in some places outside the village, because everyone wants to buy food, right? I also just imagined a place where we can grow food, so we won't run out. We'll need a place like that in the real village too, or else we'll always be hungry.

>We do know how farming works, right? Or at the very least the basics?

4:
>"Hey, don't be upset. She actually isn't as bad as we originally thought, thanks to what I learned from the other me. She's a good person deep down, but the things she does make her look like a bad person... And she's trying to do something good, but she's going about it the wrong way and probably can't do it on her own... And a good fairy should at least try to help someone in need, even if they used to be an enemy. I don't really think she has many friends either... I have a plan to get people to like her more, and if it works, she'll probably never see fairies the same way again, which will be a definite victory for us too."
>"Anyway, I'm gonna bring her here now, so brace yourself."

Medibug:
>Alright then we're off! It might be easier if you hold onto her or vice versa while we warp. But you don't have to. What's her name anyway?
>Oh, and one last thing, one of the fairies that was with me earlier is in the house right now. I want you to apologize to her for using her and the other fairies. Please, don't attack her... She currently has no reason to attack you... Plus, if you can improve your reputation with the fairies a bit, it might help you make some more friends...
>Using 4's POV, warp us and our host to a vacant spot in our house. Make sure we warp Medicine's doll with us.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 07:34:56 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #964 on: August 11, 2016, 07:47:57 AM »
Secunde:
>Imagine a few wild fruit trees outside the village, as well as a lake with fish. Give them a farm with a random crop as well.
>Well, I thought of some things you could get food from in some places outside the village, because everyone wants to buy food, right? I also just imagined a place where we can grow food, so we won't run out. We'll need a place like that in the real village too, or else we'll always be hungry.

>We do know how farming works, right? Or at the very least the basics?
> You know the basics.
> You imagine trees and other sources of tradeable goods.
> "Okay." The sunflower fairies agree, and scatter to the areas they're interested in.
4:
>"Hey, don't be upset. She actually isn't as bad as we originally thought, thanks to what I learned from the other me. She's a good person deep down, but the things she does make her look like a bad person... And she's trying to do something good, but she's going about it the wrong way and probably can't do it on her own... And a good fairy should at least try to help someone in need, even if they used to be an enemy. I don't really think she has many friends either... I have a plan to get people to like her more, and if it works, she'll probably never see fairies the same way again, which will be a definite victory for us too."
>"Anyway, I'm gonna bring her here now, so brace yourself."

Medibug:
>Alright then we're off! It might be easier if you hold onto her or vice versa while we warp. But you don't have to. What's her name anyway?
>Oh, and one last thing, one of the fairies that was with me earlier is in the house right now. I want you to apologize to her for using her and the other fairies. Please, don't attack her... She currently has no reason to attack you... Plus, if you can improve your reputation with the fairies a bit, it might help you make some more friends...
>Using 4's POV, warp to a vacant spot in our house. Make sure we warp Medicine's doll with us.

> "Okay." Flora nods.

> "None of your business..." Medicine frowns. She doesn't need to know.
> You warp the Medicine fusion and her doll to your house. It's pretty crowded now with the addition of the dresser and the table...
> Medicine and the tiny doll with her both remove their drenched dresses, sitting next to the dresser and setting them down next to them.
> "Sorry." Medicine says.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #965 on: August 11, 2016, 08:49:33 AM »
Dai-chan 4:

>"Oh don't worry, it's fine, just make sure to avoid speaking too loud, because the others are sleeping."
>Point to the sleepyheads.
>"Anyways, welcome, it's always nice to help out someone."
>Turn back to Flora.
>"And yea, as you can see, they're..... v-very big, bigger than almost everyone i know naturally, except Letty-sama and Miss Meiling."
>How tiny is that little doll that is alongside Medicine ?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #966 on: August 11, 2016, 08:59:14 AM »
Dai-chan 4:

>"Oh don't worry, it's fine, just make sure to avoid speaking too loud, because the others are sleeping."
>Point to the sleepyheads.
>"Anyways, welcome, it's always nice to help out someone."
>Turn back to Flora.
>"And yea, as you can see, they're..... v-very big, bigger than almost everyone i know naturally, except Letty-sama and Miss Meiling."
>How tiny is that little doll that is alongside Medicine ?
> "Yea." Flora nods, staring at your chest.
> Medicine's tiny doll is a bit tinier than Belgrade. It almost makes you want her as Belgrade's little sister.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #967 on: August 11, 2016, 09:11:52 AM »
Dai-chan 4:

>"Uh huh..."
>Stare a bit at Medicine's little doll.
>"She is so cute..."
>Smile.
>"So, um, since Koa, Lucien and i, i mean, that me there are already in bed, i guess you will have to sleep inside me."

Fairy folk:

>Is everyone okay ?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #968 on: August 11, 2016, 09:28:44 AM »
Dai-chan 4:

>"Uh huh..."
>Stare a bit at Medicine's little doll.
>"She is so cute..."
>Smile.
>"So, um, since Koa, Lucien and i, i mean, that me there are already in bed, i guess you will have to sleep inside me."
> "I can sleep out here." Medicine says.
Fairy folk:

>Is everyone okay ?

> They are. Setting up shops and getting  imaginary supplies, as well as being in their homes. There's a small group discussing something in one of the houses.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #969 on: August 11, 2016, 09:52:16 AM »
HifuuBugs:

> How are our hosts holding up?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #970 on: August 11, 2016, 10:04:32 AM »
Dai-chan 4:

>"Okay, what about you Flora ? Do you have a place to sleep at ?"
>Have a look at the sleepyheads and Belgrade.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #971 on: August 11, 2016, 10:19:08 AM »
HifuuBugs:

> How are our hosts holding up?
> Both Maribel and Renko have gone ,to sleep now.
Dai-chan 4:

>"Okay, what about you Flora ? Do you have a place to sleep at ?"
>Have a look at the sleepyheads and Belgrade.
> "No." Flora answers.
> You check on your family. Belgrade is sleeping in her tiny bed, looking very peaceful.
> Koa is sleeping above the covers still. Her tail is moving about only slightly.
> One of your clones and Lucien are sleeping on the sides of Koa.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #972 on: August 11, 2016, 10:40:31 AM »
Dai-chan 4:

>Gently rub Belgrade's hair, making sure to not stir her awake.
>"Then why don't you sleep here inside me ? I could get you a bed and pajamas and everything."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #973 on: August 11, 2016, 10:49:08 AM »
SumiBug:

> Warp our life force out of Sumireko and into the air above the bed, leaving the growth magic in her chest. Make sure to immediately start floating so we don't land on the humans.
> Look around. Is there a window in this room?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #974 on: August 11, 2016, 10:53:57 AM »
//Eeeehhhh ? Well, it's your idea so...

Sumidai-chan:

>Conceal our wings too, so that we look more like a human.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #975 on: August 11, 2016, 11:19:36 AM »
//I was actually gonna turn invisible just so we would avoid getting spotted entirely. But if you want to try interacting with some outside world humans, it might be worth a shot. If any are awake, anyway.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #976 on: August 11, 2016, 11:46:47 AM »
//So if anyone asks us, we say our name is Daiyousei Kochiya ? :P

Sumidai-chan:

>How is our clothing ? Is it fine ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #977 on: August 11, 2016, 05:34:14 PM »
4:
>Resist urge to pet Medicine's doll

Medibug:
>So, how did you meet that cute little doll anyway? If you don't mind me asking?

Secunde:
>How are fairies adapting to the fake village?
>So where exactly did we find the building materials for our house? Did we randomly find them as junk strewn about gensokyo? Did we rip them off an abandoned house? Did we get them from humans/youkai who didn't want them? How long did it take to gather all the materials we needed?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #978 on: August 11, 2016, 07:04:19 PM »
Dai-chan 4:

>Gently rub Belgrade's hair, making sure to not stir her awake.
>"Then why don't you sleep here inside me ? I could get you a bed and pajamas and everything."
4:
>Resist urge to pet Medicine's doll
> You gently rub Belgrade's hair. So cute...
> But Medicine's doll looks like it would really appreciate being pet...
> "I could try. But you're not that big. Getting inside you would be really tough." Flora says.
Medibug:
>So, how did you meet that cute little doll anyway? If you don't mind me asking?
> "I do mind." I'm not telling. Medicine says.
Secunde:
>How are fairies adapting to the fake village?
>So where exactly did we find the building materials for our house? Did we randomly find them as junk strewn about gensokyo? Did we rip them off an abandoned house? Did we get them from humans/youkai who didn't want them? How long did it take to gather all the materials we needed?
> The fairies are adapting well.
> It took pretty long to just get the materials. Months, even. You didn't really steal them or ask, and just found them lying around. If you were better at asking back then, you would've gotten done much sooner.
SumiBug:

> Warp our life force out of Sumireko and into the air above the bed, leaving the growth magic in her chest. Make sure to immediately start floating so we don't land on the humans.
> Look around. Is there a window in this room?
> You warp your life energy out of Sumireko and start floating above the bed.
> There is.
//Eeeehhhh ? Well, it's your idea so...

Sumidai-chan:

>Conceal our wings too, so that we look more like a human.
> You conceal your wings as you've learned.
//So if anyone asks us, we say our name is Daiyousei Kochiya ? :P

Sumidai-chan:

>How is our clothing ? Is it fine ?
> Your clothing should definitely let you pass as a young girl. It's not messed up or anything.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #979 on: August 11, 2016, 07:14:42 PM »
Medibug:
>Aw... Come on, Miss Medicine, if we're going to be working together, we should at least open up to each other a little...

4:
>"Um.... Could I pet the doll at least... Or is that up to her? Forgive me for asking, but she's so cute..."
>Turn to Flora
>"Well, it will be similar to how I got in you. Just give me your hand and I'll handle the rest."
>Smile

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #980 on: August 11, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »
//I think we should let Flora try, just to see what happens.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #981 on: August 11, 2016, 07:21:54 PM »
Medidai-chan:

>How does our Medifusion look like ?

Sumidai-chan:

>Head to the window and look outside.

//Try what ? Also, is it okay if i use Rendai-chan and Maridai-chan to make them hug each other in sleep ?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #982 on: August 11, 2016, 07:23:45 PM »
//Try going inside 4. I'm curious what she thinks she can do. And not yet, I'm not sure I want to do things with them without permission.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 07:29:18 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #983 on: August 11, 2016, 07:30:38 PM »
Medibug:
>Aw... Come on, Miss Medicine, if we're going to be working together, we should at least open up to each other a little...

4:
>"Um.... Could I pet the doll at least... Or is that up to her? Forgive me for asking, but she's so cute..."
>Turn to Flora
>"Well, it will be similar to how I got in you. Just give me your hand and I'll handle the rest."
>Smile
> "Oh, you meant like that." Flora says. "Okay." Flora holds her hand out.
> "Just let me go to sleep." Medicine says. Maybe this is all just a dream.
Medidai-chan:

>How does our Medifusion look like ?
> Medicine has your green hair now, as well as a larger chest. It's not near your size yet.
Sumidai-chan:

>Head to the window and look outside.

//Try what ? Also, is it okay if i use Rendai-chan and Maridai-chan to make them hug each other in sleep ?
> You float over to the window and peer outside.
> There are tall buildings. Really tall compared to the ones in Gensokyo. There are very few of those quick wagon-like things along the roads. Some of the buildings are lit up a bit, and the entire place looks a little dreamy.
>_
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #984 on: August 11, 2016, 07:32:57 PM »
4 to Flora:

> "Why? What were you thinking of?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #985 on: August 11, 2016, 07:35:35 PM »
4 to Flora:

> "Why? What were you thinking of?"
> "Like... being inside you. Not how you are now I guess." Flora points to herself.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #986 on: August 11, 2016, 07:38:40 PM »
4:

> "Well, if you want to try, go for it! Now I'm kinda curious."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #987 on: August 11, 2016, 07:39:57 PM »
Medibug:
>Oh, okay. Good night then, Miss Medicine. Should I wake you up when everyone else is up?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #988 on: August 11, 2016, 07:45:15 PM »
Sumidai-chan:

>"Wow....."
>Head to the front door, well, find it first.
>Look around the house too.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #989 on: August 11, 2016, 07:58:49 PM »
4:

> "Well, if you want to try, go for it! Now I'm kinda curious."
> "But you're not even big enough to sleep inside. I think." Flora says.
Medibug:
>Oh, okay. Good night then, Miss Medicine. Should I wake you up when everyone else is up?
> "I'll wake up on my own." Medicine says, closing her eyes. I might just get killed wandering around without my poison now...
Sumidai-chan:

>"Wow....."
>Head to the front door, well, find it first.
>Look around the house too.
> You head to the front door, as Merry and the others have done before.
>_