Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13  (Read 78259 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 13
« Reply #930 on: August 09, 2016, 05:40:05 PM »
SumiBug:

> Has Sumireko tried to resist our moving her body at all?
> "Good. Okay, um...so you're from, like, different times, right? What if Miss Renko came to exist because Miss Sumireko was here for a while before returning to her own time?"
> She hasn't.
> "I... guess that would mean it'd be better if she stayed here for a while to make that happen..." Renko says. "But how would we know it?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #931 on: August 09, 2016, 05:43:43 PM »
Medibug:
>Then we move on. You can win some battles some of the time but not all battles all of the time you know? Besides if we make people like you more we can always come back to those people later, and maybe we can convince them then.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #932 on: August 09, 2016, 05:44:26 PM »
SumiBug:

> Shrug.
> "I dunno. Would it even be possible? Like, if 'Your Ancestor Miss Sumireko' already experienced all of this stuff in your time, then it seems to me like whatever you all do with 'Here Right Now Miss Sumireko' is the 'correct' thing to you, because it already happened to 'Your Ancestor Miss Sumireko' and was the 'correct' thing to do for her. You know?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #933 on: August 09, 2016, 05:49:10 PM »
Medibug:
>Then we move on. You can win some battles some of the time but not all battles all of the time you know? Besides if we make people like you more we can always come back to those people later, and maybe we can convince them then.
> "Fine." Medicine agrees. "If it's not working, then I'll do it a different way." And I won't let her convince me otherwise.
SumiBug:

> Shrug.
> "I dunno. Would it even be possible? Like, if 'Your Ancestor Miss Sumireko' already experienced all of this stuff in your time, then it seems to me like whatever you all do with 'Here Right Now Miss Sumireko' is the 'correct' thing to you, because it already happened to 'Your Ancestor Miss Sumireko' and was the 'correct' thing to do for her. You know?"
> You have Sumireko shrug.
> "...So like, everything that happens would be correct?" Renko asks.
> "I guess that means we don't care about it and act as if it wouldn't affect anything... or is that wrong?" Sumireko asks.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #934 on: August 09, 2016, 05:53:07 PM »
SumiBug:

> "Pretty much! You both got it, I think. Just do whatever, and whatever you do is what is supposed to happen. Or was supposed to happen. Or whatever. You know what I mean."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #935 on: August 09, 2016, 05:54:02 PM »
SumiBug:

> "Pretty much! You both got it, I think. Just do whatever, and whatever you do is what is supposed to happen. Or was supposed to happen. Or whatever. You know what I mean."
> "Do you think we're supposed to..." Maribel pauses for a bit, then points to the bed.
> The trio blushes.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #936 on: August 09, 2016, 05:56:43 PM »
SumiBug:

> "If you want to, go for it! I don't see why not."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #937 on: August 09, 2016, 06:10:28 PM »
SumiBug:

> "I didn't say I wanted to go for it." Maribel says. "I was just asking if we should..."
> "It's just a sleepover. It's not like we're doing anything, right?" Sumireko asks. "We'll just go to sleep." Sumireko starts to undress. "Besides, I didn't bring any pajamas.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #938 on: August 09, 2016, 06:12:39 PM »
SumiBug:

> "Oh, well, yeah, don't do anything you don't want to do. I don't think any of us will ever know for sure if there's something you should do. Just do what you want and don't do what you don't want."

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #939 on: August 09, 2016, 06:21:26 PM »
SumiBug:

//Wow Lewd.

Dai-chan Secunde:

>Warp out of Flora, then prepare to receive the fairies' life energies.
>Once they're here, store them all in our chest, making sure to not grow too tall if we have to.

Fairy Folk:

>"Hold on, i have an idea."
>Warp all the fairies except Flora inside Secunde to fuse.

Dai-chan 4:

>"Well um.... it's... kinda embarrassing to say, so i better not, if you go ask Miss Keine at the village she could teach you at school, i learned a lot of stuff there."
>Examine Flora a bit more detailedly, we don't even know what color her hair is.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #940 on: August 09, 2016, 06:30:24 PM »
SumiBug:

> "Oh, well, yeah, don't do anything you don't want to do. I don't think any of us will ever know for sure if there's something you should do. Just do what you want and don't do what you don't want."
> "It's just sleeping, alright?" Sumireko repeats, getting down to her underwear.
> "Mmm... I-I'm not going through with this." Renko says. "I just don't think we should, even if we're just sleeping, we'll know the others aren't wearing anything."
> "You could think of it like a bath." Sumireko says. "And just think of me as your sister in that sort of situation. There wouldn't be anything wrong with that, right?"
//Wow Lewd.

Dai-chan Secunde:

>Warp out of Flora, then prepare to receive the fairies' life energies.
>Once they're here, store them all in our chest, making sure to not grow too tall if we have to.

Fairy Folk:

>"Hold on, i have an idea."
>Warp all the fairies except Flora inside Secunde to fuse.

> You warp out of Flora, then grow as large as your room would let you in order to store the incoming fairies.
> You begin to warp the fairies into Dai Secunde, but stop after a bit, as she's getting full and can't really grow more.
Dai-chan 4:

>"Well um.... it's... kinda embarrassing to say, so i better not, if you go ask Miss Keine at the village she could teach you at school, i learned a lot of stuff there."
>Examine Flora a bit more detailedly, we don't even know what color her hair is.
> Flora has blonde hair and brown eyes. Her dress is green. Flora's chest is flat.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #941 on: August 09, 2016, 06:37:19 PM »
HifuuDais:

> Beat.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #942 on: August 09, 2016, 06:51:54 PM »
HifuuDais:

> Beat.
> "Yea. Just think of her like your sister, and nothing bad should happen. It's just sleeping anyways." Maribel gets into bed and pulls the covers up. "You two can settle this whenever, but I'm just going to try and sleep like this for once." Maribel moves a bit, before setting her underwear on the ground near the bed. "Goodnight." She closes her eyes.
> There's a bit of silence.
> "Well... this isn't really what I thought when Merry and I would be sleeping together like this..." Renko whispers to Sumireko.
> "For the hundredth time, it's just sleep, and we're sisters from now on, okay?" Sumireko whispers back.
> "Um... ... Okay." Renko says.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #943 on: August 09, 2016, 06:54:48 PM »
Dai-chan Secunde:

>Use the technique Miss Meiling taught us to make more room and keep going.
>Have the left over Dai-chans that were fused with the fairies to merge again with Prime.

Dai-chan 4:

>How much taller than her are we ?
>"Well, it's something strange, but oh well, they called me Daiyousei for a reason, as you can see i'm not really like other fairies."

Sumidai-chan:

>"Well, i better get comfy myself in here, have a nice sleep you three."
>Do so, but don't sleep yet.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #944 on: August 09, 2016, 06:55:56 PM »
Secunde:

> Store all of the fairiest inside us in our chest to free up room for more.

MerryBug:

> Listen to our host's thoughts.

SumiBug, RenBug:

> Listen to our hosts' thoughts as well.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #945 on: August 09, 2016, 07:10:24 PM »
Dai-chan Secunde:

>Use the technique Miss Meiling taught us to make more room and keep going.
>Have the left over Dai-chans that were fused with the fairies to merge again with Prime.
Secunde:

> Store all of the fairiest inside us in our chest to free up room for more.
> You make more room for yourself by storing the fairies' life energies first, then making some of the life energy stay near you as a sort of aura, allowing you to eventually get all of the fairies within you while staying at a nice size. The aura looks pretty dense and there's a lot of it too.
Dai-chan 4:

>How much taller than her are we ?
>"Well, it's something strange, but oh well, they called me Daiyousei for a reason, as you can see i'm not really like other fairies."
> She is a bit above average fairy height, but not by much. She's pretty much near Lily's height, who's taller than Cirno.
> "Yea. You're really tall." Flora says, looking up to you.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Well, i better get comfy myself in here, have a nice sleep you three."
>Do so, but don't sleep yet.
MerryBug:

> Listen to our host's thoughts.

SumiBug, RenBug:

> Listen to our hosts' thoughts as well.
> You try to make yourself comfy in the featureless area you're in, but can't really do much.
> Both Sumireko and Renko remove their underwear.
> I should really look away and wait for her to get in... It'd be awkward for me to be next to Maribel anyways. Sumireko thinks, covering herself and looking away from Renko.
> Renko gets into the bed, scooting close to Maribel.
> M-My heart's beating so fast. Merry and I are... Renko thinks.
> Sumireko gets into bed as well, turning away from the two.
> Good. Looks like they settled. I can really go to sleep now... Maribel thinks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #946 on: August 09, 2016, 07:12:39 PM »
HifuuBugs:

> Commence waiting for all of our hosts to sleep, listening their thoughts in the meantime.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #947 on: August 09, 2016, 07:50:32 PM »
Secunde:
>Do we still have eyes outside the house?
>Are we able to get through the door?
>If yes to either, warp to a clear spot outside (If we still have eyes), or head out the door so we're not overcrowding the house with our size.
>The fairies and their Dais are in our thoughtscape, yes?
>If so, appear to them in the thought scape.
>Hi everyone, welcome to me! It's much drier in here, right?

MediBug:
>So, what now, Miss Medicine?

//Anyone else getting database errors?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #948 on: August 09, 2016, 07:55:36 PM »
HifuuBugs:

> Commence waiting for all of our hosts to sleep, listening their thoughts in the meantime.
> You wait for the three to fall asleep.
> I-I have to ask. I mean, Merry was fine with this anyways. Renko thinks. N-No. Daiyousei's still in us. Renko glances down at her still increased chest.
> Just like sisters... Sumireko easily falls asleep soon.
> Wish we could do more than just this. Maribel thinks.
Secunde:
>Do we still have eyes outside the house?
>Are we able to get through the door?
>If yes to either, warp to a clear spot outside (If we still have eyes), or head out the door so we're not overcrowding the house with our size.
>The fairies and their Dais are in our thoughtscape, yes?
>If so, appear to them in the thought scape.
>Hi everyone, welcome to me! It's much drier in here, right?
> You don't.
> You can't.
> The fairies all nod when you present yourself.
MediBug:
>So, what now, Miss Medicine?

//Anyone else getting database errors?
> "This was your plan." Medicine frowns. You continue it.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #949 on: August 09, 2016, 08:06:09 PM »
SumiBug:

> Check in on Sumireko's dream, if she's having one.

RenBug, MerryBug:

> Beat.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #950 on: August 10, 2016, 09:44:41 PM »
>Do we have any Dais that are awake and not involved in anything that can quickly get to the area right outside the house?
>Have we ever warped into a spot that's raining before? Can enough raindrops clip us?

Secunde (Thought):
>"Well, you guys will have to hang out here until either the rain stops or we can find a nice, dry place that can fit all 180 of you. You know, having a home to return to is also a good way to keep dry in the rain too..."
>"Oh, I have an idea. Since you might be in here for a while, maybe I can think up a fake village so we can see what living in a village is like, and also maybe give us some ideas for when we build the real thing! How does that sound?"

MediBug:
>Well, first of all, are you okay to start or are you tired at all? I mean, you did almost die back there...

//YAY! THE SITE'S BACK UP!

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #951 on: August 10, 2016, 09:53:38 PM »
Dai-chan 4:

>"Yep."
>Smile and gently pet Flora.
>"I'm not that tall compared to humans or youkai, but yea, and ehm..... it's not the only place i am big at......"
>Fidget a bit.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #952 on: August 11, 2016, 01:55:46 AM »
SumiBug:

> Check in on Sumireko's dream, if she's having one.

RenBug, MerryBug:

> Beat.
> Sumireko isn't having a dream
> Maybe another day... Maribel thinks.
> Take my mind off of it... What will we do in Gensokyo tomorrow. Besides visit Daiyousei of course. Renko thinks, closing her eyes.
//YAY! THE SITE'S BACK UP!
^
>Do we have any Dais that are awake and not involved in anything that can quickly get to the area right outside the house?
>Have we ever warped into a spot that's raining before? Can enough raindrops clip us?
> The 4 TimeBatteryDais haven't been reabsorbed into Prime yet, despite being told to go to the same room.
> You have. Rain is destroyed instead, as is grass, and certain other things.
> You wonder what would happen if you warped into Danmaku... would it be destroyed, or would you be hurt?
Secunde (Thought):
>"Well, you guys will have to hang out here until either the rain stops or we can find a nice, dry place that can fit all 180 of you. You know, having a home to return to is also a good way to keep dry in the rain too..."
>"Oh, I have an idea. Since you might be in here for a while, maybe I can think up a fake village so we can see what living in a village is like, and also maybe give us some ideas for when we build the real thing! How does that sound?"
> "How's it gonna help if you're just thinking of it?" A sunflower fairy questions.
MediBug:
>Well, first of all, are you okay to start or are you tired at all? I mean, you did almost die back there...
> "I'm tired..." Medicine frowns. This rain isn't helping either.
Dai-chan 4:

>"Yep."
>Smile and gently pet Flora.
>"I'm not that tall compared to humans or youkai, but yea, and ehm..... it's not the only place i am big at......"
>Fidget a bit.
> Flora gives you a questioning look.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #953 on: August 11, 2016, 02:11:33 AM »
Dai-chan 4:

>"Ehm..."
>Nudge our chest a bit to indicate.
>"It's sorta embarrassing to say...."

Medidai-chan:

>"Do you have a house ? Or do you just sleep here with the flowers on the hill ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #954 on: August 11, 2016, 02:13:08 AM »
Medibug:
>Alright, then you should probably get some rest then before we do anything. Do you have a place to sleep? Or a roof over your head? It might do us some good to get out of this rain...

Timebatteries:
>Our purpose is mostly done. Have our flan clones re-absorb into the original TimeBattery.
>Once done, warp to a clear spot in the house using any house Dai's POV.
>Go outside.
>Is there enough room under the treehouse for Secunde?

Secunde (Thought):
>"Well, since this is kinda my mind. I can make anything I imagine. So if I were to think of... I dunno... an apple."
>Imagine an apple and catch it in our hand.
>"It would appear. So if I think of a village, it will appear, and then we could experience what it's like to live in one before we build the real thing!"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #955 on: August 11, 2016, 02:18:39 AM »
HifuuBugs:

> Beat.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #956 on: August 11, 2016, 04:03:32 AM »
Dai-chan 4:

>"Ehm..."
>Nudge our chest a bit to indicate.
>"It's sorta embarrassing to say...."
> "Your boobs?" Flora asks.
Medidai-chan:

>"Do you have a house ? Or do you just sleep here with the flowers on the hill ?"
> "Just here." Medicine responds.
Timebatteries:
>Our purpose is mostly done. Have our flan clones re-absorb into the original TimeBattery.
>Once done, warp to a clear spot in the house using any house Dai's POV.
>Go outside.
>Is there enough room under the treehouse for Secunde?
> You do so, then warp into your treehouse, and leave out.
> There is.
Secunde (Thought):
>"Well, since this is kinda my mind. I can make anything I imagine. So if I were to think of... I dunno... an apple."
>Imagine an apple and catch it in our hand.
>"It would appear. So if I think of a village, it will appear, and then we could experience what it's like to live in one before we build the real thing!"

> "Ooh..." The fairies marvel at you making the apple.
> "So you can do a whole village!?"
HifuuBugs:

> Beat.
> Of course, that's if I ask. Maribel thinks.
> Uh... We could also visit Reimu. Ah! Got it. We'll do what Sumireko wants to.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #957 on: August 11, 2016, 04:09:03 AM »
Medibug:
>Hmm... You can stay in my house for a little bit if you want to get out of the rain. I'll have to fix up something for you to use as a bed though... Besides, if you go there, you can see Belgrade. I think she'll be surprised to see you when she wakes up I bet.

Secunde:
>Use Timebattery's POV to warp underneath our house, so we aren't overcrowding the place and still out of the rain.
>Uhuh! But remember, if I think up a village it won't be real. We'll still have to build the real one ourselves once the rain is over. This is just to get ideas for how it would look and how living in a village will be like.

TimeBattery:
>Return and reabsorb into prime.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #958 on: August 11, 2016, 05:07:39 AM »
Medibug:
>Hmm... You can stay in my house for a little bit if you want to get out of the rain. I'll have to fix up something for you to use as a bed though... Besides, if you go there, you can see Belgrade. I think she'll be surprised to see you when she wakes up I bet.
> "I told you I don't care for her." Medicine says. "She's not even a full doll." And it looks like I'm not either. Thanks to her.
Secunde:
>Use Timebattery's POV to warp underneath our house, so we aren't overcrowding the place and still out of the rain.
>Uhuh! But remember, if I think up a village it won't be real. We'll still have to build the real one ourselves once the rain is over. This is just to get ideas for how it would look and how living in a village will be like.

TimeBattery:
>Return and reabsorb into prime.

> You warp under your house.
> "Okay/Got it/Roger." The sunflower fairies respond.

> You warp your life energy into Prime and wait for it to fuse completely on it's own.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #959 on: August 11, 2016, 05:25:16 AM »
Medibug:
>Well, maybe you don't. But I think she does seem to like you a bit... I mean after I rescued her from you, she told me not to think of you as a bad person...
>And so what if she's not a full doll? She's still a doll, even if she's half fairy. And what about that little doll that follows you? She has fairy wings! Is she a full doll?
>Besides, being in a place in a roof would be better than staying out here and getting soaked wouldn't it?

Secunde:
>So, are you ready?
>If the majority response is yes, then imagine a village identical in layout to the one we made for the SDM maids. But expanded so it accommodates every single one of our 180 comrades. Be careful not to clip anyone.
>Watch their reactions.

4:
>What's going on in the rest of the house right now?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 05:28:47 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »