Author Topic: Let's Play The Genius of Sappheiros [HIATUS]  (Read 100391 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
I think that's a pretty aggressive way of putting it? Regardless of what you see here, the game really does have a very large amount of options available to you and lots of very powerful party setups. You get 12 customizable characters (and 5 more rather quirky ones postgame).

It's just that, as said earlier, you can't really not use Alice for most bosses once the difficulty's had time to amp upwards, because she is the dedicated tank character and is mindblowingly good at her job of protecting the party via giving them her shield activations and taking hits with spellcards.

I think it's one of the best designed rpgs I've ever played, imo, in terms of difficulty via strategical party building rather than grind. Of course, there are some bosses where the best options are going to be somewhat limited, but that's just because if the game presents you with a round hole, you're going to be kind of silly if you try to force a square peg party into it; you're given 12 characters and you're expected to be willing to use them when one is more suited for a situation than the other. Figuring out which shape of hole you're dealing with and what to cram in it is still strategy, even if there's only a few good options in the end (which is generally -not- the case)- and there is practically always more than just one solution even when that is the case. (Other than the Alice thing. I'm pretty sure you could beat all the non-party-split bosses without her but you're just being cruel to yourself on several of them.)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 12:28:47 PM by Serela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
(Other than the Alice thing. I'm pretty sure you could beat all the non-party-split bosses without her but you're just being cruel to yourself on several of them.)
I did just that. It was... an interesting experience.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
(Other than the Alice thing. I'm pretty sure you could beat all the non-party-split bosses without her but you're just being cruel to yourself on several of them.)
I didn't actually use Alice until after I get my ass kicked against halfway bosses, AKA that one boss. And I didn't fight effectively (AKA didn't use any strategy beyond jack-of-all-stats) until after I got my MP drained completely against boss with Vortex (Fuck those!).

I was thinking of making a filler after a major dungeon.

After SDM

Whew, I think this update is the longest to make. Mainly because I kinda explains too many things there.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
endless nerd rant as I go through the update

Sakuya can actually do POW-murder-based builds pretty well for status knife strategy in random battles, although it's definitely slightly unorthodox- it's nice whenever you don't want to use materials for a 2-hand sword and have a nice status knife around like charm or petrification to go with the instant death. (But yeah for the most part holy crud those 2-hand swords kick butt.)

Patchouli's PATK tree is nice because the bonus is -massive- early in the game. She's incredibly effective smashing things in the face with melee weapons until about halfway through the game, and at game start it's very useful for no-mp-cost heavy damage random clearing where spamming magic is still too expensive and you can't learn MP regen pow skills. Book's selling points are AoE physical skills for melee patch, or Reading to regain mp. But yes, it's one of the less exciting specialty weapons. (Even end-postgame there's actually still a few cases where elemental weapons can be as good or slightly better than her magic for some bosses, if you want to be goofy. But it mostly falls off once magic spamming is affordable, unless you happen to have the slayer dagger for that one boss...)

Also, with Aya commander, +10% casting speed is actually pretty good. Speed stats don't vary wildly too much and there's often a fairly low difference between what'll let you go before or after an enemy... even a few points of speed make a difference if it means getting one point over the enemy. (Although, of course, -all- of the commander passives are indeed fairly small effects.) Her 3-bomb Paparazzi is amazing, though, oh man. A real lifesaver... or just convenient for Yukkuri smashing.

When it comes to Exorcism and Divine Barrier, as I understand it, if the enemy has 10 Divine Barrier, 10 exorcism will completely negate it. I'm not entirely positive though because there's not actually many cases to test where you -have- exorcism and a relevant enemy (and you don't already have 100 exorcism...)

Phoenix Skydance (why did they not translate hinotori to phoenix? same with her special craft item, hinotori feather.) is a polarizing formation. :T The baiting is REALLLY powerful (unlike Hakurei's weak bait) but the def loss is similarly massive, so the wrong people getting hit is lethal. Very effective, but can be risky.

Synthesis get! "Sometimes skip a tier" yeahh, that's one way to put it. Much of the equipment doesn't make enough of a difference to be worth the valuable materials they cost (especially in the first half of the game, most of the character weapons are hardly better than the generic stuff- and later they cost hefty amounts), but sometimes it really is a big help to craft a couple character weapons that you're about to get hella use out of.

The vending machine weapons are a big step up at this point where the Patk values are just plain better than what you have, so if you want the codes, here ya go.
68997264 : Melon Sword (Exp earned UP)
16394122 : Gamer Japanese Fan (Item drop rate up)
28896765 : Animate Pen (Ignores defense(small))
75024087 : White Lance (Power earned UP)
71228829 : Akiba Cherry Blossom (HP Drain 10%, MP Drain 1%)
98530865 : Messe Dagger (HP&MP+10%)
28614360 : Tiger Axe (Ability to use 主砲, Main Cannon)
30723811 : D-Staff (one-handed staff, so you can use a shield)
...a few in particular are worth using later in the game, too. The postgame upgrade for the Akiba Cherry Blossom is -sweet- for mp drain, and Melon Sword still works on your commander for exp. Dunno quite how the Power Up functions though...
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
>Sakuya wielding Greatswords
So I take it the creator is somewhat of a fan of Fiona Mayfield? :V

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>Sakuya wielding Greatswords
So I take it the creator is somewhat of a fan of Fiona Mayfield? :V
*Googles* Huh, the swords... really do look like this yes :V

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
I'm pretty sure that exorcism is always a percentage of divine barrier. 10 Divine Barrier and 10 Exorcism should result in 91% damage.

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
Yeah, Exorcism is the percentage of Divine Barrier negated, so 10% Exorcism on 10% Divine Barrier leads to 9% Divine Barrier. Only 100% Exorcism will ever fully negate Divine Barrier, regardless of its amount.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Your Everyday NEET

I'm thinking of changing the title of this let's play. The current title is bad.

Stage 3 - Forest of Magic

And yet, the boss will get harder and harder.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
I'm thinking of changing the title of this let's play. The current title is bad.

Stage 3 - Forest of Magic

And yet, the boss will get harder and harder.
Funny thing when I fought her the first time I kept getting Doll Wall....
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Yeah, the title puts a pretty negative mindset about the game to start off with for people who are unfamiliar :V

Forest of Magic goes fairly smoothly; the game is slow to introduce you to pain, but shows you it's there with Pu paralysis, Mr.Gensokyo lethal poison on the whole party that'll kill on turn 2, and Yuki-Onna's all-target attack being capable of rendering you too weak to finish the fight.

The trick (well, a notable one at least) to Alice's fight is actually that if you give Sanae an axe and a patk-focused POW build, her earth spellcard completely murders Doll Triangle and does hefty damage to Doll Wall. It's Sanae's one time in the spotlight before, other than pure buffs and heals, she's just relegated to having moderate damage for random fights... which even then generally requires forging a Snake and/or being a chaser party for elec chaser support.

Of course, her support is pretty critical, but it'd've been cool if she got more actual spellcards like the other buffer Byakuren does, considering that she's got better offense potential than Byaku does anyway.

CF7

Oh, Alice. I think she's the first stumbling block for many, myself included. The game basically says the kids gloves are off and now almost every boss will murder you horribly.
Dolls' suicide explosion is just plain unfair if you don't know about it. I remember finally defeating Alice after hard and long battle and then dolls blowing up in my face with predictable results.
Having Mokou for the fight kinda helps. IIRC she can burn through one of formations pretty much by herself.

Reimu: That's a good idea! We can't let such a useful item go without capturing it!

Dammit!

Yeah... even everyone in-universe don't have respect of her.

Nitori: A-An item, you say... (I kinda pity Satori now...)
Reimu is such an asshat.
Also later she refers to Genji as "this is just the item for flying" and then he kinda flips out and wants to murder everyone.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
IIRC canon-wise Reimu was a bit of a jerk to begin with, but yeah, this is going a bit too far.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
GoS!Reimu is a pretty big asshat, yeah. She's less of one in DoD and NoR for some odd reason (in DoD the worst she does is snark at things like Komachi "dying", and in NoR the worst comment she makes is basically "forcibly recruiting" the local youkai in order to help resolve the incident).

Canonically Reimu can be pretty jerk-ish but part of it is being blunt as all get out, she's not as bad as a lot of people make her out to be (the worst thing she's ever done I'd say would be beating the crap out of Tokiko).

Your Everyday NEET

The trick (well, a notable one at least) to Alice's fight is actually that if you give Sanae an axe and a patk-focused POW build, her earth spellcard completely murders Doll Triangle and does hefty damage to Doll Wall. It's Sanae's one time in the spotlight before, other than pure buffs and heals, she's just relegated to having moderate damage for random fights... which even then generally requires forging a Snake and/or being a chaser party for elec chaser support.
I mostly use Sanae for healing and her party RES buff.

Oh, Alice. I think she's the first stumbling block for many, myself included. The game basically says the kids gloves are off and now almost every boss will murder you horribly.
Dolls' suicide explosion is just plain unfair if you don't know about it. I remember finally defeating Alice after hard and long battle and then dolls blowing up in my face with predictable results.
Reimu is such an asshat.
While my friend do the smart thing and stop playing after getting hit by that brickwall, I still continue forward... for the second time.
But it does warrant a chuckle or two... if you're not the one playing.
Why do you think I have a low opinion on Reimu?

Nightmare of Rebellion is 4 GB large, and has DRM. It now costs around 2000 YEN or 20$. Shipping it overseas requires waiting for 2 months. I'll probably buy it later on.

Stage 4 - Former Hell of Blazing Fire

Probably the last stage I could finish in an afternoon.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 03:45:31 PM by Your Everyday NEET »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
I mostly use Sanae for healing and her party RES buff.
Right, but in random battles both of those things usually aren't important. (Although when you need that res buff, holy toledo do you need it.) Granted, usually you can just use a Patk buff or Matk buff instead, once you get those. But if the fight goes into turn two she can hold her own pretty dang well- the alltarget snake attack is pretty sweet and electric noncards are nice (esp. in a chaser party). IIRC snake drains mp which lets her buff and spam attacks forever. Drool. <3 I think in both my playthroughs I made one midgame when the patk wouldn't be too low and just kept using that one snake until it was well outdated.

Also, the enemy respawn trigger is healing circles. As far as I can tell, you need to step on different ones, or at least exit and reenter the map before stepping on the same one over again. Doing that a few times will respawn most of the enemies.

I think if you -really- tweak on it and maybe have a couple extra POW points, you can one-shot Utsuho with Fantasy Heaven without crafting Reimu's special weapon for some measly 10% damage bonus. (That's why I only craft two or three weapons until much farther in; their bonuses just don't do much yet, nor do you have the POW to invest into their special trees enough... but then there's stuff like The Green Eyes poison boost.) It's very silly. There's no need to go THAT far, but it's funny.

Next... oh boy. It's time for everybody's favorite enemy.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:30:09 PM by Serela »

Your Everyday NEET

Re: Reimu Hakurei VS The World - Let's Play The Genius of Sappheiros
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2016, 02:31:18 AM »
*sigh* Even if I brought a couple of good games, I still can't play it yet, because I will get addicted to it. *sigh*

Stage 5 - Palace of the Earth Spirit

It's time for everybody's favorite enemy.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2016, 03:00:10 AM »
*sigh* Even if I brought a couple of good games, I still can't play it yet, because I will get addicted to it. *sigh*

Stage 5 - Palace of the Earth Spirit
Spoiler:
FUCK THOSE MIND FLAYERS THEY ARE SOMEWHAT THE BANE OF ME AT STAGE 5
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2016, 05:03:44 AM »
>Hypnotic Barretr
>Barretr
>Barretr
 :getdown:

CF7

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2016, 10:29:49 AM »
It's funny how faithfully they recreated Mind Flayers from FF.
Also i strongly object to Satori being useless. You can tweak her skills for almost any fight as needed, she's one of the few characters who has access to dark element attacks, she can be a really good healer/support unit as well. And Mad Thunder rips anything weak to elec.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2016, 02:25:30 PM »
Satori Fight Solutions -
Water Mode: Sakuya's Colosseo Field prevents healing. Bye bye, Elixir.
Earth Mode: Reimu's got a barrier to prevent status effects. Bye bye, Petro Cloud. (otherwise instant game over)
Fire Mode:I don't remember if this one was even a problem.

As a playable character, Satori can actually be really godly due to immense element/move diversity and damage+status+support combo. But that requires a lot of learning... INSTEAD, to make her just pretty good in some situations and not caring that much about her overall, it's pretty easy. The two easiest uses are to set up awesome chaser party (decimates tons of stages, or even bosses) with just basic all-target magic (conveniently located on stage 13 ufos if you don't have it by then) or breath paired with Patchouli, Nitori, and whoever else (at least one of byakuren/sanae/marisa and you should be good- if you use breath damage is low but she drains MP with a staff as it's physical so she doesn't run out of mp) or to use situational moves once you get them like her awesome support skills in a boss (just area heal and reflect wall is all she needs for some fights), or Mad Thunder for crazy elec damage (it's seriously as strong as marisa and patchouli's end-postgame elec skills- do not miss this from Iku even if you aren't really planning on using Satori much, you've got party split fights. It has a minor level requirement tho).

Tentacle from those jerks in flaming hell (I think it has a level requirement? might've removed it though) should also work if Byakuren is giving her elemental damage (I... think, haven't tried that strat), and postgame she's awesome with an mp drain knife spamming status effect skills like Death Zapper. (There's other cool things, but they take more effort. Medoroa is not an easy skill to learn but holy crudmuffins)

BUT. That's not relevant right now. You know what is? Satori being the best random battle character you've got until you hit about stage 13, without even learning a single skill (which gives you plenty of time to learn random ones without even trying since she'll be in the party anyway... or just some easier time to charm/control a couple important ones on the side as you do stages. Mostly the only one you care about for a looooong time that takes charming, though, is Area Heal at the start of youkai mountain).

Poison Art, which she gets at like lv8, is the best damn thing you can do until, yeah, about stage 13 or so when more enemies get resistant. Give her a Launch Earring and perhaps forge The Green Eyes, pump her permanent-infliction POW tree and a little learning tree, and set her off. It will not miss much on non-immune enemies, works on most enemies until that stage, costs very little mp and is all-target, and deals godlike damage at this point in the game with minimal effort for poison boosting. It'll kick serious butt.
Spoiler:
It also makes the next boss fight absolutely trivial, but there's several ways to do that. For example, Nitori can literally one-shot the whole boss in one move if she's got enough levels to learn an AoE spellcard, and/or if you forge a gun. Or, you know, her chasers wreck it too for less investment, but not as hilariously hard as ONE SHOT. Poison/chasers also prevent the TPK counter from triggering.
Plus using it makes sure you can get the godlike Poison Guard formation as soon as possible, but it's not like you couldn't do that with almost no satori use.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 02:33:32 PM by Serela »

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2016, 02:55:47 PM »
>Hypnotic Barretr
I don't know why that typo is there, 't' is located pretty far from 'i' (even in AZERTY) right? Man... wish I noticed it sooner.

Also i strongly object to Satori being useless. You can tweak her skills for almost any fight as needed, she's one of the few characters who has access to dark element attacks, she can be a really good healer/support unit as well. And Mad Thunder rips anything weak to elec.
I know she can be useful, but the problem with her is she doesn't have enough power or durability to be effective, and I don't bring Satori to that fight... leaving me with Sunflower Burst to attack.

Satori Fight Solutions -
Water Mode: Sakuya's Colosseo Field prevents healing. Bye bye, Elixir.
Earth Mode: Reimu's got a barrier to prevent status effects. Bye bye, Petro Cloud. (otherwise instant game over)
Fire Mode:I don't remember if this one was even a problem.

More Satori...
]
Wow, you can always count on Serela for strategy in Strawberry Bose's games.

Yeah, I use poison for a while until I replace it with Sunflower Burst.

Stage 6 - Netherworld

Lucky NEET strikes! Wish I'm that lucky IRL.

Well then, will you excuse me, I'll be having a vacation, and after that I will play my new store bought games.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2016, 03:53:27 PM »
I don't know why that typo is there, 't' is located pretty far from 'i' (even in AZERTY) right? Man... wish I noticed it sooner.
Consider that its name in the formation menu is "Hypnotic Bullet". How you'd get it wrong in the first instance, but right in the next, and yet forget to fix the previous one anyway, I have no idea.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2016, 06:35:26 PM »
If I recall correctly, the image translator worked separately from the people doing the other translations, so they probably didn't coordinate and that's why a lot of the image-based text has all kinda of weird typos and screw-ups. It's present in some of the image files there were going to be used for DoD as well, but I ended up fixing most of those instances myself. But yeah, that's why there's an extreme amount of disparity between the Formation menu names and the ones in the main menu.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2016, 11:40:53 AM »
I know she can be useful, but the problem with her is she doesn't have enough power or durability to be effective, and I don't bring Satori to that fight... leaving me with Sunflower Burst to attack.
The power is a somewhat legitimate complaint; although she can get near the other magicians power enough that she's not weak at all (she's got some pretty strong POW tree bonuses for that), she certainly doesn't surpass them apart from some special skills like Mad Thunder and some lategame stuff that's sort of nonsimple to obtain. Even Holy and Shadow Flare are pretty eh. That's mostly sidelined when using her for a chaser party because the point there is just she's got another multitarget to pair with Patchouli that nearly doubles the damage you're getting out it for randoms. Otherwise you've got to be using status effect attacks  (or be taking advantage of her variety with elemental+light+dark+earth etc which is pretty nice sometimes- she can always hit any magic weakness unlike Patch/Marisa) like Tornado's damage+stun or instant death physicals etc. (But the physical build is more of a postgame thing)

If you aren't interested in chasers or status support then you'd probably only highlight her for support skills and mad thunder... which you'd probably only bother caring about for party splits where you're forced to use her. Well, and Punish The Judgment, but that's in the end of the final postgame stage on one of the big-boss-tier random fights, soooo  :getdown:

Okay, actually reading the update now. About the Satori review- debuffs are weaker than Byakuren's, but it's got much higher accuracy if her POW tree is invested in, e.g. on postgame boss terminator it lands like 100% opposed to Byaku's 50% roughly. More importantly they -stack-, as well. And eyes mostly DO suck other than the poison booster, until the last two, although they might be okay for a Tentacle build... maybe. >_>

Character specific material drop rate is much lower than the normal materials and that never really changes, even though the rate does increase. It's the kind of thing where it's nice if it drops but it can never be relied on or hoped for. Postgame is the ONLY real option- that's part of the reason why crafting is limited until then. It would be so painful to miss out on Sakuya's trapezohedron-tier weapon! (Vyse Sword?) (That, and even with limited crafting you're liable to run out of iron and such as recipes start wanting 3~4 each, which while farmable, is a pain in the neck until stage... 23?)

Boss fight sounds about right. Yuyuko is the real problem, as seen, because she's hard to damage. You either have to debuff her mdef so magic can touch her (not even an option for those who didn't get byakuren), or painfully deal with EVA... or, preferably, take advantage of chasers being unmissable and being physical elemental, or poison. It's amusing that the two best ways to damage her are also the ways that prevent her counter. (And yeah, sparing the materials to forge a gun lets you potentially oneshot both of them using powerful physical elemental slayer attacks. They also ignore perfect evasion with some POW investment.)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 11:43:13 AM by Serela »

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2016, 02:20:40 PM »
Okay, actually reading the update now. About the Satori review- debuffs are weaker than Byakuren's, but it's got much higher accuracy if her POW tree is invested in, e.g. on postgame boss terminator it lands like 100% opposed to Byaku's 50% roughly. More importantly they -stack-, as well. And eyes mostly DO suck other than the poison booster, until the last two, although they might be okay for a Tentacle build... maybe. >_>

Boss fight sounds about right. Yuyuko is the real problem, as seen, because she's hard to damage. You either have to debuff her mdef so magic can touch her (not even an option for those who didn't get byakuren), or painfully deal with EVA... or, preferably, take advantage of chasers being unmissable and being physical elemental, or poison. It's amusing that the two best ways to damage her are also the ways that prevent her counter. (And yeah, sparing the materials to forge a gun lets you potentially oneshot both of them using powerful physical elemental slayer attacks. They also ignore perfect evasion with some POW investment.)
I do not reached post-game bosses during my first playthrough, maybe this time, I can finally reach it... hopefully.

Shame that Marisa get Instant Death'ed right after she killed Youmu, so I can't use chasers effectively anymore. Plus I want her to to use her bullshit skill.

What's the tourist spot besides beaches in Bali anyway? It's just beach, beach, beach, more beach, and more beaches. It's so booring...  So I just stayed in hotel everyday, only went for lunch and dinner. I love being a NEET.

Now that I'm back, I can resume my LP serialization.

After Netherworld

Enjoy this filler while I play the next stage.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2016, 03:32:55 PM »
Youmu is really not worth using in random battles, so I can't blame you in the slightest for benching her- I don't think I EVER brought her into them apart from stage 21 grinding (Which I didn't do at all on my first playthrough, either, other than some yukkuri kings- those random fights are HARD). She totally kicks butt in bosses but apart from one notable case you can get by juuuuust fine without her too, since damage is an easily replaceable role. edit:Well, actually, I guess I did use her some with generic sword/spear weapon skills in randoms. Only in the first half of the game where that was fine, though, that falls off pretty fast.

...hm. That and the
Spoiler:
party splits
. Good thing exp rubberbands hard and levels don't matter too much.

Although I commend you for trying to learn Satori skills despite not liking her, apart from maybe picking up basic elements from fairy mage at SDM (you can use byakuren control for this if she's lv14+ yet, idk what levels are where anymore) there isn't much worth learning yet anyway, honestly.

Muenzuka is about the point I realized I had enough POW to start regenerating mp and actually using magic and chasers without running out of mp way too soon. Fun times. Before that I even had the magicians going mostly physical >.>
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:40:29 PM by Serela »

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2016, 02:45:58 AM »
While in the middle of capturing screenshot

*My mother come in*

Mom: Did you really play a game like that?

YEN: Yeah, why?

Mom: ...

Stage 7 - Muenzuka

Filler chapter.

Your Everyday NEET

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2016, 03:46:22 PM »
Damn, it's hard trying to juggle between IRL, my new games, and this game.

Stage 8 - Garden of the Sun

My favorite stage!
Spoiler:
Except for Cockatrices, screw them!

CF7

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2016, 05:01:29 PM »
It's funny how using Sanae (and proper strategy) really helps in general. I remember struggling against pretty much everything with Reimu/Marisa/Aya/Mokou/Satori, but it was my decision and it was still fun in its own way.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 01:16:17 PM by CF7 »