Author Topic: CPSS7: Embodiment of Secret Santa REVEAL POSTED  (Read 150327 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: CPSS: Embodiment of Secret Santa GO GO GO GO GO!
« Reply #450 on: December 27, 2015, 06:16:30 PM »
can't hear you over all these dogs

Hear under them then.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #451 on: December 27, 2015, 06:51:57 PM »

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #452 on: December 27, 2015, 07:08:41 PM »
I haven't gotten the pictures from my gift-opening to make a full report; I opened mine with the family around so I wasn't the one taking them. Will report as soon as I get them.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #453 on: December 27, 2015, 07:14:00 PM »
expect update sometime today, finally home and rested

it's just sorting through these photos i took at like 1 am before a trip and seeing what's usable

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #454 on: December 27, 2015, 07:20:19 PM »
Done with a tournament so gonna post tmr

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #455 on: December 27, 2015, 09:50:45 PM »

GREETINGS MORTALS AND CHIREIS

It is I! Your lord and master and other extremely impressive titles, Chaore! Once again in my GLORIOUS TRUE FORM. Or was. Time is a human construct anyway.

As you can see, I have received a modest tribute by one who wishes to have my blessings for that glorious night of Christmas once again. I am standing on it, to properly demonstrate dominance over it before i tear into it. It is not particularly heavy, and appears to have been shipped from some sort of 'Santa Reimu's Workshop'. While adorable, these tributes make it impossible for me to bless you, so I'll just have to mail another round of blessings to RDJ or something.

BUT ENOUGH OF THIS, TO THE OPENING

Dastardly! Disguising it's true form of two presents by hiding it in a larger box! I like how you think, I'll have to add another set of blessings to the 'send to RDJ' pile.

One is labeled from the mysterious 'CIRNO CLAUS' and the other, of course, from my archnemesis of three seconds ago to probably three minutes from now 'SANTA REIMU'. Names may not be exact, the paper and labels are long gone.

This is probably why i just forward all my blessings to RDJ instead.

As it is the easiest to get to, Cirno Claus' tribute will be opened first!

EXCELLENT.

A pile of various Cocoas and Chocolatey treats. Straight from my book of 'probably literally no one dislikes delicious delectables for Christmas'. I like how you think. Another blessing to the pile!

Reimu Claus, Santa Reimu, Etc. You have a lot to try and match up to-

awwww shit

A bag in pattern of the infamous 'Archer'! Quite fortuitous, indeed. It matches quite well with a tribute from last year, and I look forward to being a turbo-nerd and using them both in conjunction.

There was also a free pin, seen in the picture above on top of the bag, which ended up being Archer as well, in either a planned circumstance or some crazy luck. If I ever feel like being completely unsubtle, it'll go perfectly with the bag.

Overall, Thank you quite a deal for your GLORIOUS TRIBUTE TO THE RABBIT EMPIRE, Secret Santa! I'll take good care of the bag and enjoy these chocolatey treats with abundance.

As I have no clue who you could be, I will continue to shower RDJ with blessing in your stead.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #456 on: December 27, 2015, 10:18:09 PM »
Hear under them then.
Did you fix your images btw? Because I cannot see them (unless I am the only one)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #457 on: December 27, 2015, 10:40:28 PM »
Did you fix your images btw? Because I cannot see them (unless I am the only one)

That was directed at me? I can see my own images but I dunno.

Brb transferring images to site I know better. Only way I could upload by phone was dropbox...

Edit:
Re-uploaded on Imgur. Also images are resized to be smaller and not take up entire screens.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 10:45:23 PM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
« Reply #458 on: December 27, 2015, 11:58:39 PM »
I received my CPSS package about 2 weeks before Christmas and have been glancing at it sitting on my desk, so I was excited to finally open it.  I'm not sure who sent it, but I know there are quiet a few people from Ohio on MotK so that will keep me guessing.

I opened the box which was very well packaged, the amount of packing paper made me think it was something breakable. I got a cute stuffed dog, which goes with the tradition of me getting stuffed animals for xmas, I think this will be my 5th and I usually sew little Santa hats on them and put them out during the holidays.

Also in the box were 2 MtG booster packs of Battle for Zendikar, which could contain some card I need, and hopefully an expedition foil land. Apparently the chances of opening an expedition (Special full art foil lands) are 1/8, but I'm not so sure about that. I've opened at least 25 packs and have yet to open one.

The last item was a can of chili that is apparently a big deal in Cincinnati, a city I visited at the beginning of the year for a SCG Magic tournament. Unfortunately the weather was so bad I was stuck at my hotel, which was right next to the event site so I didn't get to do as much exploring as I'd have liked.  I do enjoy me some chili so I'll save it for a rainy day and make a Frito Chili pie.

A big thank you to my Ohio secret Santa. I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday, I know I am. Also this may have been the only time someone has told me to lurk less in the card, quite a compliment if I may say so.  ;)

Bonus picture of my dogs in front of the Christmas tree. The black Labrador is mine, the other 2 are my parents adopted shelter dogs.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 12:04:05 AM by Zirene »

Shadow1176

• Garden of Death
  • Reaper
« Reply #459 on: December 28, 2015, 01:46:06 AM »
I'm back from my cruise and my report is ready!

I sort of opened it then remembered to record what I got.

OH MY GOD QUALITY GREEN TEA. I LOVE YOU.

And a reusable tea packet device? How did you even guess? It's wonderful.

The chocolates are a very nice touch too.

The stuffed doll is cute too, as is the santa hat.

Whoever you are Secret Santa, thank you so much.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 01:50:51 AM by Shadow1176 »
That time, is breakfast time!
My Fanfiction Profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2752493/Shadow1176
My Deviantart Account: http://shadow1176.deviantart.com/

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #460 on: December 28, 2015, 09:15:06 AM »
That was directed at me? I can see my own images but I dunno.
Yes, because nobody could see them afaik (people were mentioning it on irc)

Edit:
Re-uploaded on Imgur. Also images are resized to be smaller and not take up entire screens.
Now I can see them.

Drake

« Reply #461 on: December 28, 2015, 11:29:04 AM »
A box!

What I noticed immediately was the exorbitant shipping cost for this. I had correctly guessed that this was the sender's first CPSS and wasn't fully aware of how godawful semi-heavy packages can be to send (I know this because I did this myself on my first year lmao). Anyways, I really appreciate not just giving up then and there.

We open the box (or read the customs notice) to find:

Coffee!

Delicious, delicious coffee!

This is from Elemental Coffee, an Oklahoma-based company that frustratingly has a logo clearly displaying Cobalt with the atomic number 08. The coffees are as follows:

- Kenya Peaberry (no other description, but I had some this morning and it tasted quite berry-ful, almost like what I'd expect from a tea)
- Vaquero (Brazilian arabica/bourbon/catuai; "good body, hints of lemon and toasted nuts")
- Saucha (Burundian bourbon; "orange, spices, chocolate")
- Groove (Ethiopian Limu Jimma; "sweet and tart, apple, red grape, chocolate")

Additionally, thank you for not having these ground at the store, since I have my own grinder and waiting a month to open this after they were all ground would have been a bad idea.

But there's more!

What is clearly a poster!

im ded

I cant tell if you already knew/figured out that I play piano or whether it was coincidence, but you did good. I didn't recall seeing this picture at first, so normally I might have said something like "congrats I don't think I've seen this picture before" since it would be uncommon for me, and I was considering the possibility that it was a commission. Yet oho! I was at Touhoucon as well, and so I know this was being sold in the artist's alley. In fact, it would have been...

At - your - booth!

Thank you Moogs!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 11:33:30 AM by Drake »

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #462 on: December 28, 2015, 02:22:52 PM »
You play the piano?

e: btw I'm gonna go pick up the shit in a couple hours

it was taxed

hhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahuhhahahhhahah of course it was hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaiehaeaehahahhhahhhaahaha

no report until tonight though there's work to be done
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 02:24:45 PM by HakureiSM »
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #463 on: December 28, 2015, 02:36:25 PM »
I was going to pick up my present but then I uh.. got distracted :V

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #464 on: December 28, 2015, 03:19:05 PM »
Report later, but placeholder post now because I need to post that the post delivered something I must post about!
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #465 on: December 28, 2015, 06:33:34 PM »
The list of slackers grows ever shorter.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #466 on: December 28, 2015, 07:44:35 PM »
A Thing occurred, and I couldn't leave work to reach the post office in time, so it's now close, so I will SLACK until tomorrow

heuheuehuehue
                                                                                   .

« Reply #467 on: December 28, 2015, 08:08:20 PM »
Meanwhile I still have no idea if my recipient even got it (I mean it totally says it was delivered! but :mail shenanigans: can always happen) never mind if they liked it or not.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #468 on: December 28, 2015, 09:36:20 PM »
Update on my end... still no package. Here's to hoping it'll arrive before 2016 actually starts...  :ohdear:

dyril

•  (?<_` )
« Reply #469 on: December 28, 2015, 11:01:53 PM »
Gifts are surprisingly tame
Seems to be the case, not that I'm complaining either. Maybe my perception of you lot being pure actually holds true! The vast majority of participants are not willing to accept NSFW gifts :V

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #470 on: December 29, 2015, 02:34:59 AM »
More like everybody chickened out this year, previous years were more intense at this
                                                                                   .

Shadow1176

• Garden of Death
  • Reaper
« Reply #471 on: December 29, 2015, 02:57:06 AM »
More like everybody chickened out this year, previous years were more intense at this

What? I totally said willing for NSFW. Then again, let me be honest, green tea and a refillable tea packet device are GLORIOUS.  :3
That time, is breakfast time!
My Fanfiction Profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2752493/Shadow1176
My Deviantart Account: http://shadow1176.deviantart.com/

Jq1790

« Reply #472 on: December 29, 2015, 03:18:52 AM »
Ok, pictures are GO!  Crappy quality phone pictures due to not having batteries for my proper camera right now, but pictures!

First off, enlisting the help of several friends to obscure addresses and stuff(as if the photo quality didn't obscure them entirely ANYWAY). 

Anyway, with that out of the way...The contents! 
(*note:  Contents may not be displayed as originally packaged due to only having time to OPEN and not PHOTOGRAPH them when I first got the package.)

The first thing was easily the most noticeable, a rather adorable(and super soft) Yukkuri Reimu plushie.  Yukkuri Shiteitte Ne~!

Beneath that there's a rather neat mini artbook.  Super high-quality stuff there.  No pics of the inside; if you wanna see the rest, go buy the book or something!

Also included was a really neat Youmu picture, I believe her Touhouvania self in fact.  SUPER nice foamboard that I really need to figure out how I'm gonna display later.

Oh, right, there was a card, by the same people who made the artbook from before.  No idea who this character is, but the card's cool anyway so all's good!

...oh?  There's writing on the back of it!  Basically my SS (who I already can tell is
Spoiler:
YJ
because he likes to forgo the "secret" part of this whole thing, haha and had his name and handle ON THE BOX) explaining "why these things in particular."

BUT WAIT!  There's more on the bottom! 

"Put your hand up Reimu's hair, or to be precise the back of it.  There's a gift there!"  What wizardry is this?

Uh, wow.  Just...wow.

1% indeed! 

Anyway, though I already said it on FB, thanks again
Spoiler:
YJ
!

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #473 on: December 29, 2015, 03:19:00 AM »
It's a Venn diagram between people wanting to receive and give NSFW things both conditions must be filled my friends. 

Edit: hahaha 1% indeed!

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
« Reply #474 on: December 29, 2015, 04:16:36 AM »
Additionally, assuming you actually care; NSFW goods carry a lot of risk, especially compared to standbys like quality/exotic consumables or various entertainment media.

« Reply #475 on: December 29, 2015, 04:30:41 AM »
Okay, apparently "tonight" meant "tomorrow". So here it is!

Here it is, the present. From parts unknown, because of strange floating black boxes protecting secret addresses.

Practice safety when using box cutters, by the way. Anyways, let's see what's inside!

First, a mysterious red ball thing! Also, the black boxes return to protect identities.

And book shaped objects!

A-and more book shaped objects... Anyways! Let's see what's inside!

It's a twenty sided die! Hand made, too! Pretty cool, though I don't quite understand the numbers...

Someday, I shall discern your secrets...

Oh ho, a coffee mug! One that I can decorate myself! Oh, pure white mug, I shall do things to you...

SOON

Books! Lots and lots of Sci-Fi/Fantasy books! None of them I have read, either! I'll have some reading to do...

Many thanks, Secret Santa!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 04:35:27 AM by Sect »

Jq1790

« Reply #476 on: December 29, 2015, 04:36:58 AM »
Who IS that mysterious mustachioed man on your shirt!?  The potential SCANDAL behind that black box!

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #477 on: December 29, 2015, 05:30:41 AM »
The one time I successfully infiltrated Sect's apartment, I remember thinking "You know what the one thing this place needs is? More books."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #478 on: December 29, 2015, 05:31:22 AM »
I like how gifts sometimes contain even more gifts.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #479 on: December 29, 2015, 11:19:21 AM »
[attach=1]

It appears my sender did not send the gift themselves. There goes my chance of confirming who sent to me via sender address.

[attach=2]

Moar rabbits for the colony :D

[attach=3]

This guy features giant teeth according to Monty Python

[attach=4]

Now I'm curious about what this in its mouth is for. Did my sender secretly send me a lewd gift?

Spoiler:
Thanks Haku
The waybill inside had your name on it :V