Author Topic: CPSS7: Embodiment of Secret Santa REVEAL POSTED  (Read 148580 times)

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
Re: CPSS: Embodiment of Secret Santa GO GO GO GO GO!
« Reply #420 on: December 25, 2015, 10:21:50 PM »
...Helepolis, please.  :o

« Reply #421 on: December 25, 2015, 10:43:15 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone!

Just got home from a Christmas dinner. Tis' be the festive season to gorge on roasted food.

I won't bother with 17 pictures in a post. You can go to the album here.

Highlights are:

Selection of exotic chocolate:

A Kaleidescope! :

Thank you RuneDevros! Though not really secret santa if you wrote your name in the christmas card  :V

Quite happy with the interesting things you have sent! Looking forward to CPSS 2016.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #422 on: December 25, 2015, 11:59:50 PM »
 :o A-aren't lockpicks kind of illegal to ship or something...?

Anyway, here's my gift box, with my trusty zashiki warashi standing guard to prevent any accidents or hauntings.

Opening the package, i find some candy, as well as... Elsa and friends?

Opening the inner wrapping, we find...

a Stormtrooper Look-Alite! As the accompanying letter explains, they went for the Nerdy & Cheesy angle, and certainly did a great job at it! It also mentioned they couldn't send the batteries along, which I understand, is why I too prefer to send people toys with no batteries (just ask HakureiSM). But it also works with an USB power cable, so it was fine.

Also, I have to say it looks particularly cool in the dark.

But oops, when turning the lights back on, it seems some dangerous beasts had showed despite the zashiki warashi after all.

But in the end, the very box of the gift turned out to be extremely useful in containing them.

Well, using my psychic detective skills, I will guess the sender as...
Spoiler:
Raikaria
. Thanks for the great gift, and may the Schwartz be with you!

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #423 on: December 26, 2015, 12:09:47 AM »
Same chocos as last last year m8 Dorakyurs gotta step it up

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

RuneDevros

• Professor Dr. Momoneko-sama
    • Lost Sky Project
« Reply #424 on: December 26, 2015, 01:23:58 AM »
I'm happy that you enjoyed my present Puffy!! Let me know how the chocolates are.

I got Yukari out of her box and set her up.

[attach=1]

1.0.0 is here (2/13/14) |  My Twitter | My Tumblr

Jeremie

• MoonScraper
« Reply #425 on: December 26, 2015, 04:22:10 AM »

Why do you get boxes from the post office? Shouldn't they be from the box office? Eitherway, the camera I started with was crap so I borrowed one that doesn't turn everything blurry.

Aw, thank you Secret Santa's Santa Surrogate, I hope you'll be able to enjoy whatever you got too and thanks for your services, they're incredibly appreciated.*

The fox decided to come take a look. How... foxy? I'll stop with the crap puns now

Oh my, truly, this is a very Eirinicious Christmas! Thank you very much Secret Santa, the books are wonderful and that cute glass also fits well with the shot glasses I got at Touhoucon.

As who I think it is... I... honestly don't have a single clue seeing how the package went through quite a few places and I also admit I don't know that many people on the board. Still, thank you very much, I appreciate the lovely items. Merry Christmas everyone!

*:
Spoiler:
I know it's the thought that counts but I'll probably give you something else online because I honestly feel like I could've done better than that.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 04:24:06 AM by Jeremie »
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by Rumia.

« Reply #426 on: December 26, 2015, 04:34:16 AM »

Okay, Reimu finally gets to open my present!
It's from the beautiful land of Singapore. I honestly don't know anyone from Singapore.

Making sure she doesn't miss a thing.
Hurry up and get out of there!

Huh, a Left 4 Dead display box? Wonder what's...

...inside...eh?

"This doesn't look like me at all. But that's a very accurate portrayal of Yukari." -Reimu
Okay, moving on.

A card from the Moriya Shrine with Kanako's seal of Disapproval

A note from my SS and a super cute drawing! It's Sanae praying for for more popularity votes and Suwako saying how futile it is. Reimu isn't impressed.
I still have faith in you, Sanae!
The P.S. reads " Sanae is cute but Sumireko is cuter." I will agree with that they are both cute and they're both really nerdy. Along with Kosuzu. The three dorkiest Touhous!

Oh! Music CDs of HKT48 and AKB48! Yes, I have a lot of Touhou CDs but something else is refreshing!
I've actually never listened to the groups but I have heard of them.

Also there were a bunch of clipping from Newtype of animus.
Idolm@ster and the Free! Fist Bump posters are my favorites.

I received a second package (as mentioned earlier).
"Dracula Was a Lawyer? Does that mean Remilia is a lawyer?" -Reimu pondered
It's a book of random trvia about law. I love books like these! Thanks, SS!

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #427 on: December 26, 2015, 06:47:32 AM »
Today, I'm enlisting the help of Sukusuku Satori for present divinings.
[attach=1]
We start with a Suruga-Ya box. I've never ordered from them, but this is exciting.

[attach=2]
First look at the contents inside.

[attach=3]
We have a card with a cute Yakumo Christmas Eve scene. Teamwork! Also, a nice message from my Secret Santa: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your Family! Enjoy the gifts!

[attach=4]
Hiding under the card is a Reimu plushie! She's my favorite, yet I didn't actually have a full sized Reimu plushie so this is too awesome. She's also got that stoic "takes no shit" expression which I think is the best Reimu.

[attach=5]
Classic and seasonal Ghirardelli chocolates. These things are the B.

[attach=6]
Whoa, Macy's boxes. Judging from what I put on my wishlist, I'm pretty sure I know what these might be, but I wasn't expecting 2 of them.

[attach=7]
Hooray, neckties for work. That purple one on the left is perfect because my company dress shirt is also purple. The right one is a fun Snowman themed necktie and amusingly enough, fits all seasons.

[attach=8]
A whiskey glass! It says Top Of The Rock on it which after a quick lookup, is from Rockerfeller Center.

[attach=9]
And to top it all off, the classic I <3 NY mug. Good stuff even if your Mets beat my Dodgers last year.

[attach=10]
Typical New Yorker. With those lifeless eyes.

And on a normal guess, I could probably narrow down my Secret Santa pretty well, but I already knew who it was based off the shipper's name.

Me too! I had a feeling this would eventually happen :V

If I had paid more attention to this post, I might have actually figured it out then. Big thank you to yuyukos for all of the wonderful gifts. You are the best!!! And hope everyone else is having a merry time with their Secret Santas as well. This calls for a celebration!

[attach=11]
You read my mind Sukusuku Satori. Hey... wait... why are you starting without me?!?!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #428 on: December 26, 2015, 08:49:09 AM »
Purple Camera strikes again indeed. Well it is hardly a Secret Santa when I am like the only person shipping from the Netherlands :V . I am glad you're happy with the stroopwafels and the gifts. I tried to give you a little bit of THE NETHERLANDS. The drinking cup is our world famous Nijntje (duh) and the along with the Windmill and waffles you should be feeling a Dutchy for a while.

Hope you managed to lockpick the padlock with some ease.

:o A-aren't lockpicks kind of illegal to ship or something...?
I honestly had no idea, but I read the regulations about owning lockpick sets at http://toool.us/

But thanks to this SS, I got myself addicted to lockpicking so I bought myself a set as well and some random locks. So whenever I am bored behind my computer, I fiddle around with it. Quite fun if you ask me.

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
« Reply #429 on: December 26, 2015, 09:15:48 AM »
But thanks to this SS, I got myself addicted to lockpicking so I bought myself a set as well and some random locks. So whenever I am bored behind my computer, I fiddle around with it. Quite fun if you ask me.
So what you mean is our houses are actually not safe anymore?

Firestorm29

• Lily White Mage
  • Spring Time is Healing Time~
« Reply #430 on: December 26, 2015, 12:11:10 PM »
Hey, hey, hey. Sorry about not getting this yesterday, I underestimated how busy the night shift was going to be. Anyways, I have a package:

Upon closer inspection, I find there's a bag in the package.

What you got in the bag, maybe it's some swag?

Aaaannndd, in the bag is a bag that's giftwrapped. It also has duplicate addresses from the package. Pretty cool idea once I thought about it, if the package gets damaged, you still have a way to get the package to the destination or back.

I found a rather nice laptop bag in it. I wish it could fit my gaming laptop, but however, anything that could barely fit in it was more broke down over time (including my favorite bag I had for 10 years T_T). I do plan on looking into a new Surface or something like that, I'm sure it'll fit that just nicely. I do plan on getting pretty good use out of it. Also like the Flan picture lots.

Also, it did have some swag, some pretty nice postcards. Though I'm conflicted if I should frame them or use them. So hard to decide. ^^;

Overall, pretty cool gift. Do intend to get some good use out of it.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #431 on: December 26, 2015, 03:12:03 PM »
Purple Camera strikes again indeed. Well it is hardly a Secret Santa when I am like the only person shipping from the Netherlands :V . I am glad you're happy with the stroopwafels and the gifts. I tried to give you a little bit of THE NETHERLANDS. The drinking cup is our world famous Nijntje (duh) and the along with the Windmill and waffles you should be feeling a Dutchy for a while.

Hope you managed to lockpick the padlock with some ease.
I honestly had no idea, but I read the regulations about owning lockpick sets at http://toool.us/

I had some assistance from my brother to open it the first time, but after opening it later with the key I understood how the lock worked better.

It's not illegal to own a lockpick set in the States, only to use it for nefarious purposes. I've actually thought about getting a lockpick set in the past, so I consider that a bonus gift. Thanks again!

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #432 on: December 26, 2015, 03:34:18 PM »
toys with no batteries (just ask HakureiSM)

• Toy (no batteries)

Also Reimu plushies everywhere

I'm pleased
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #433 on: December 26, 2015, 04:30:20 PM »
Sure are a bunch of SLACKERS not posting their presents!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #434 on: December 26, 2015, 05:15:09 PM »
To my Secret Santa: My elder sister tried the slippers > perfect fit. "Wow! They are so comfortable"

Of course they fucking are. They are Secret Santa's Secret Comfortable Slippers.

Christmas was saved.

hungrybookworm

• Shipper On Board
« Reply #435 on: December 26, 2015, 07:23:24 PM »
Like last year, I can't post pics and stuff until I'm back home on the 29th. But my SS can rest easy knowing the presents are liked and being enjoyed (read: eaten) :P

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #436 on: December 26, 2015, 07:41:11 PM »
I've actually thought about getting a lockpick set in the past, so I consider that a bonus gift. Thanks again!
It was your fate to be part of the Thievery Corporation.
[attach=1]

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #437 on: December 26, 2015, 07:58:06 PM »
Picking locks is great fun, and fairly easy (on your standard household deadbolt anyway) once you have the right tools. Although I once managed to break into my old apartment with a couple hairpins, I admit that took me a good 10 minutes.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #438 on: December 27, 2015, 01:43:10 AM »
Don't even start with me.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #439 on: December 27, 2015, 02:37:16 AM »
Can't post yet due to, well, the thing not arriving yet.  Sorry, Edible, but I'm pretty sure time travel is prohibited for my clearance level.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #440 on: December 27, 2015, 02:46:33 AM »

can't hear you over all these dogs

« Reply #441 on: December 27, 2015, 03:14:18 AM »
can't hear you over all these dogs

You're carrying too many dogs.

Reddyne

• Give me love and money. I have the rest already.
  • Love and money coming from you is what I need.
« Reply #442 on: December 27, 2015, 03:56:27 AM »
Ya ya just let me get back to reality and a computer so I don't have to post from my phone.

TA-DAAAAAAA! 61 blood donations and counting! 
Best Mile: 5:30
Best 5k: 18:07
Best Marathon: 3:23:16

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #443 on: December 27, 2015, 08:40:13 AM »
Can't post yet due to, well, the thing not arriving yet.  Sorry, Edible, but I'm pretty sure time travel is prohibited for my clearance level.
pshh what an amateur
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #444 on: December 27, 2015, 01:00:36 PM »
@ Vic, I am sorry for sending such a rough lock pick set. I didn't knew which set to exactly select and this one was "advised" by some Dutchy site who explained the regulations and such. Apparently if you polish the set I sent you, they will become smooth and easy to insert.

Also I linked all present unboxing in the opening post. We have 26 out of 46 reports here. I know that Hungry had told us she would post her stuff soon, so 27 / 46 I would say.

19 people were lazy or didn't got their present yet. If they are lazy, they risk in getting banned.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #445 on: December 27, 2015, 01:10:58 PM »
Is there a deadline for this or can I get an extension? Because I am seriously drowning in Comiket stuff, meaning I can't give my package a proper display.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #446 on: December 27, 2015, 01:32:38 PM »
P sure even as a non participant Forza is not gonna be the last one with hakureism huehuehuehuehue

Gifts are surprisingly tame this year
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #447 on: December 27, 2015, 04:06:26 PM »

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #448 on: December 27, 2015, 04:14:33 PM »
Yay I got mine!

don't tell me what to do, envelope

Instantly leaping out: SNAX
Rice cracker mix thingy, holla

FANCY CHOCOLATE, YES
We had it last night, this is bananas it's so good.  It's got a nice spicy burn midway through that lasts.  This is gonna be my TREAT YO' SELF chocolate.

what i cant eat this
(believe me, I tried)
sick hat drawing bro

Where can one buy this paper, the wife demands

ONE DAY I WILL RATE -SAMA

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, this is the correct drawing

THIS IS GOING ON MY SCOOTER

thank mr/ms santa skeltal

« Reply #449 on: December 27, 2015, 05:37:29 PM »
So, my Santa comes from Briten?
Since everyone seems to open their packets with huge knifes, I decided to scale things down, a little  :V
[attach=1]

So we got some candy, very nice.
[attach=2]

And some stuff?  ??? What does this mean!  ???
[attach=3]
*Insert silly picture of me with hipster glasses* I prefer my own, I guess.

But here is the best thing
A Sphinx Plushie (of my favorite PAD Charakter
[attach=4]

Will have good company  :3
[attach=5]

Also, my cat tried to photobomb. This is what you get, old man. (he is 16 years old)
[attach=6][attach=7]

Thanks Santa