Author Topic: Hunter X Hunter Dead?  (Read 1721 times)

Phantasmal

• I'm good at breaking the forum rules on accident..
Hunter X Hunter Dead?
« on: April 06, 2015, 03:10:19 AM »
Can it just be confirmed? I'm tired of the LIE that it'll come back someday. Anyone who's a fan knows that it's on possibly permanent hiatus, and I'm just almost out of hope...

hungrybookworm

• Shipper On Board
Re: Hunter X Hunter Dead?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 10:17:49 AM »
*totters in on her walking stick*

I've been into Hunter x Hunter for seven years now. This isn't a fandom for the impatient, as you're finding out lol. The good news is there are new chapters every once in a while, usually every 6-18 months, and they usually come in batches of ten. Sometimes twenty if we're lucky.

There's a lot of amazing manga out there that's been on hiatus for over a decade, with no sign of returning anytime soon, so things could be a lot worse, if that makes you feel better. I recommend reading fanworks if the hiatus starts getting to you, or finding a new manga/anime to obsess over in the meantime. Alternatively you can sit around complaining about how lazy Togashi is with other Hunter x Hunter fans (a popular past time) but you can only kill so much time with that, haha.

Phantasmal

• I'm good at breaking the forum rules on accident..
Re: Hunter X Hunter Dead?
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 08:27:55 PM »
HxH isn't the only thing I have, but I'm really hoping to see it really pick up again someday. The new continent arc made everything they've done up to now seem so small, and opened up so much new potential.