Author Topic: Lily Black  (Read 43712 times)

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
Lily Black
« on: April 24, 2009, 08:53:09 AM »
So what's the deal with Lily Black?

Is she the same fairy as Lily White? Lily in full-on yandere mode, much like Luize? Lily having a part time job with Sikieiki? Lily that's trying out the whole goth thing? Or an entirely seperate character? Lily's long lost sister? Lily's DEAD sister? Lily who was gapped in from an alternate universe?

Discuss your insane theories now.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
Re: Lily Black
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 09:22:44 AM »
On opposite day Lilly Black announces the coming of fall.
rofl bye

cleartailcat

• Idiot Shouta
  • Missing
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »
two completely different fairies that are not similar in any way and have nothing to do with one another.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 01:37:15 PM »
Lily Black and Lily White were born to two different parents. Lily White's biological parents were actually dirt poor and Lily Black's were wealthy. But a mix up at the maternity ward caused the two to be switched. And so Lily White grew up privileged, while Lily Black grew up in destitution. However, when Lily Black grew older and learned the awful truth of her parentage (from a nurse from the maternity ward who had a guilty conscious about her mistake, and wrote Lily Black a letter confessing the error), she vowed to seek revenge against Lily White. Lily White, for her part, remains oblivious of the maternity ward mix-up.

And that is their amazing story.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Gpop

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 01:45:39 PM »
Lily Black is dead, but her spirit roams in bodily form like Yuyuko, and she lives with Siki.

Lily White is still alive and roaming around Gensokyo.

You could assume that Lily Black is Lily White's mother =/.

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 03:37:29 PM »
Once you go Lily Black, you won't go back.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 03:50:20 PM »
^Why didn't I see that coming?

Lily Black is something like a 'Tatari' for Lily White. Lily Black could have materialized something like how TATARI does through increased circulation of rumors or malicious information (in short - bad news), perhaps, due to Lily White's way of announcing spring people began to spread rumors which would in turn manifest into Lily Black.

Lily Black only lives in Higan because she wants to that or the area has enough rumors and urban myths to keep her in the form we know of now.

/crackpot theory

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 03:53:07 PM »
SILLY

Lily White = Derey-Derey
Lily Black = Tsun- Tsun..

Can't believe all of u MISSED THAT!

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 03:54:53 PM »
Lily Black is just one form of the species of "Lily" that exist.

Lily White = the harbringer of Spring

Lily Black = the harbringer of Spring for the Dead

There are many other "Lily" out there including
Lily Red
Lily Yellow
Lily Pink
Lily Blue
Lily Green
Lily Orange

the list goes on....
Their abilites and whereabouts are unknown currently
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 04:00:37 PM »
Lily Mauve, Lily Puce, Lily Dark Avocado, Lily Taupe, Lily Grey (not to be confused with Lily Gray) ...

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 04:02:54 PM »
Lily Grey Matter, Lily Dandelion Yellow

Crayola Lily's FTW

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »
So what's the deal with Lily Black?

I like thinking of Lily Black as Lily White's hotter sister.

Also casual racism is casual.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »
Legend has it if all the Lily's combine they become Transient Mother Lily Prism. The mother of all fairies.

(Lily Rangers ftw)
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 04:41:16 PM »
Having them met together in any of the Touhou Games will result in divide by zero

Having them met together in any fan-fiction is ok since we are always refer them as different fairies.

Break anything that stands between you and them!

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 05:01:59 PM »
IMHO Lily probably just broke the sacred rule and changed clothes. There's no canonical proof that Lily Black is different than Lily White.

I kinda like the idea of two Lilys though.

nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2009, 05:07:12 PM »
yeah on a serious note i think its the same lily. All the other fairies on Higan were black clothed so i don't see why not that Lily wore Black as well. it just doesn't help that ZUN named her in PCB Lily White. haha if he called her somethign else then we probably wouldn't have thought of Lily Black at all. (maybe)

I think its the same lily but is wearin black like all the other fairies that are there. but i don't mind the idea of 2 different lilys so its all good haha.

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 05:12:47 PM »
I like thinking of Lily Black as Lily White's hotter sister.

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

• I cannot and will not learn.
  • Letty is sick of my shit.
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 06:52:06 PM »
Twin sisters. Lily White is the happy-go-lucky and hyperactive one.
And Lily Black is the opposite.

Wordspoken

• Death Moe
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 08:09:15 PM »
Oh nononono. You have got it all wrong! There is only one Lily. At the beginning of spring she is white and shoots danmaku to spread the joy of spring. But on other seasons, sometimes at night, she turns into her other self! mr. hyde Lily Black! The embodiment of her impure thoughts!

Citizens beware! (or be better than her in the arts of danmaku)
This voice...sounds like a drunken loli. Is that you, Suika?

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

• I cannot and will not learn.
  • Letty is sick of my shit.
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 08:18:56 PM »
Oh nononono. You have got it all wrong! There is only one Lily. At the beginning of spring she is white and shoots danmaku to spread the joy of spring. But on other seasons, sometimes at night, she turns into her other self! mr. hyde Lily Black! The embodiment of her impure thoughts!

Citizens beware! (or be better than her in the arts of danmaku)
Sauce?

Drake

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 08:54:03 PM »
Lily is white.

Everyone in Higan wears black/dark blue.

Lily goes to Higan.

Lily suddenly wears black.

???

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 09:17:17 PM »
The difference between the 2 besides their color is the obvious rarity. You should imagine the dark version as a special treat after you've had white so much. At first glance, it seems both do the same thing, but there's more to it. Besides being more bitter, 1 serving of dark also provides a dense barrage of healthy antioxidants. Mmm... delicious chocolate.

Wait, what were we talking about again?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 09:20:03 PM »
If something is available in black or white, the black one always costs more.

KumaKinko

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 09:28:02 PM »
craling in Lily black's skin
Her wounds, they will not heal

Wordspoken

• Death Moe
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 10:09:46 PM »
This voice...sounds like a drunken loli. Is that you, Suika?

Hieda no Aya

• I see you remodeled.
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 10:48:40 PM »
Lily's white dress is just in seriously bad shape by the end of the game, after she's been shot down so very many times. Haven't you noticed how Touhous' clothes always get torn up when they lose a fight even when everything else is undamaged? She has to race home and throw on the first thing in her closet, barely making it back in time for the last stage. But it's all worth it to Lily as long as she can get in the way right when Shiki's doing something horrible to you make sure you know it's spring.

What a gal.

Easy Mode

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 11:54:29 PM »
Lily Black is simple Lily White's equally annoying little sister.
After all, younger sisters are always more powerful, right? I say that's why she's in Higan.
Hey, Lily? Where the fuck is my spring? Why is it snowing in April? What the hell, dude?

Mobius

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2009, 12:19:10 AM »
Lily Mauve, Lily Puce, Lily Dark Avocado, Lily Taupe, Lily Grey (not to be confused with Lily Gray) ...

I love you.

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2009, 02:44:17 AM »
*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you.

Also, I'm totally stealing the "alter ego" idea.

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2009, 09:38:09 PM »
Lily White was the prototype for an artificially-engineered war machine, in a fairy's shape. Shinki, feeling that merely discarding this prototype could allow others to work on the technology concealed in Lily White, has hidden most of Lily's software under a childish fairy's personality. Lily was still such an astounding work to be rubbed out, and she was given freedom, leading a careless life so far.

However, that wasn't the case for her newer 'sister', the perfected Lily Black, a fine masterpiece that sees in Shinki a sort of distant mother/creator. Shinki had the opportunity to 'test' her abilities when dealing with insurrectors, and successfully contributing to pacify rebelling factions in Makai, and outside. Shinki, fully aware of the events concerning the incidents over Gensokyo, had far more threatening issues to take care of, such as her enemies' weapons (some of their most devastating ones being Cirno, the Dragonslayer, and Rumia, Yukari's master), who are always regarded as pushovers... until the usual heroines become busy resolving incidents somewhere else.
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.