Author Topic: Fantasy Maiden Wars You Encyrpt possible solution  (Read 15472 times)

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
Re: Fantasy Maiden Wars You Encyrpt possible solution
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2014, 09:58:53 PM »
I do respect the real Sanbondo. I just didn't know that distribution of Touhou derivates overseas was prohybited.

I'm pretty sure Pesco's trying to say, because it's really obvious from looking at the messages, is that all you said was "oh I didn't know that" and that was literally it. You didn't say "oh, okay, I understand, thank you anyways" or something along those lines, which is kind of rude in my opinion. If Sanbondo is refusing, Sanbondo is refusing, end of story, we went through this already, there's always translating the game and having a separate story translation on the wiki or a text document or something, but other than that just please give it a rest. I mean, I'm kind of glad that the real Sanbondo wasn't extremely rude and arrogant about this whole thing, but at the same time you've been just as rude even if unintentionally, so... yeah. That's all I have to say about this.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2014, 10:09:30 PM »
Well i'm only 14 sooo... at least it was worth a shot.

Ps: i am also glad the real Sanbondo wasn't so rude like the impostor.
1CC Easy: UFO , MOF, PCB, DDC, GFW, POFV, TD, IN, SA, 1CC Normal: MOF, DDC, IN, POFV, PCB, TD, EOSD, HSIFS
Extra Mode: Ran Yakumo, Okina Matara

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 10:01:57 AM »
Either way, he was right to be rude with the comments you had. Even if he is an "imposter", it does not change the fact that you are much ruder than him.
If you were more respectful, then, maybe you will get a better response.

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 01:03:06 PM »
Well let's stop talking about this, please. Anyway let's go back to the subject: the encryption. Apparently there are diferent passwords in each of the data archives not counting the game itself. I will try to study things about encryption and decryption to try to decrypt it so when i learn a bit more i will post my progress here.

Ps: Please let's not talk about what i did
1CC Easy: UFO , MOF, PCB, DDC, GFW, POFV, TD, IN, SA, 1CC Normal: MOF, DDC, IN, POFV, PCB, TD, EOSD, HSIFS

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2014, 03:46:12 PM »
How about we just drop this one and make a new topic when you make some progress to minimize the chances of someone bringing it up again? Sure, it was a faux pas and a half, but now that it's been resolved there's no need to dwell in the past anymore.

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2014, 07:07:31 PM »
Either way from what i know, You as it is, is translatable. Only the v1.07 and onwards got encrypted. So why not give it a try?

Edit: I mean translating the v1.06 that isn't encyrpted
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:41:08 AM by Helepolis »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 06:44:31 AM »
Kindly requesting to edit your posts
I'm quoting my self here as I've been editing and merge your posts for the past few days too many times.

There is absolutely no reason to double or triple post (well, rare occasions there might be). A forum isn't a chat box and thus no need to create a new post for every line you want to say.

Oh and one more thing:

I am giving this thread one last chance. If I don't see constructive progress in attempting an alternative form of translation (which gtf proposed and various people), I am afraid I have to lock this thread.
--Hele

I think your time is up. You've been showing no progress at all. The thread got bumped but with 0 news / progress. All I am seeing in the last posts is complaining / discussion.

Pichuun.wav

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:50:47 AM by Helepolis »