Author Topic: Off with their heads! It's MotK Guillotine! - GAME END  (Read 16186 times)

Raitaki

• 雷滝
Re: Off with their heads! It's MotK Guillotine! - Day 2
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2014, 02:52:05 AM »
##Play: Twist of Fate - Put any action card in front of any player into the discard pile.
I use it on myself! Can I choose which card to discard?

##Collect: Lord!
##Draw!
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2014, 02:54:54 AM »
Action cards in front of a player are different from action cards held in a player's hand. There are no cards in front of any player, so Twist of Fate is unusable. I'll let you choose a different card if you want to.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2014, 02:59:46 AM »
Huh.
Then since PX has the most cards...
##Play: Information Exchange - Trade hands with another player.
Gimme that hand, PX!
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

Re: Off with their heads! It's MotK Guillotine!
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2014, 03:16:03 AM »
That was kind of a pain, but PX's and Raitaki's cards have been switched!
Raitaki also executes the Lord and gains an additional action card!

Line of nobles:
  • Sheriff (1)
  • Wealthy Priest (1)
  • Rival Executioner (1) - Collect the top noble of the noble deck after you collect this noble.
  • Unpopular Judge (2) - No player may play an action card while the Unpopular Judge is at the front of the line.
  • Sheriff (1)
  • Colonel (3)
  • Martyr (-1)
  • Countess (2) - The Countess is worth +2 points if you also have the Count in your score pile.
  • General (4) - Add another noble from the noble deck to the end of the line after you collect this noble.

Nobles collected:
  • Zengar (8) - Duke (3), Count (2), The Clown (-2), Martyr (-1), Palace Guard (1), Marie Antoinette (5)
  • Purvis (5) - Hero of the People (-3), Councilman (3), Captain of the Guard (2), Baron (3)
  • PX (11) - Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Lady (2)
  • Raitaki (6) - Master Spy (4), Lord (2)

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange

Back to Zengar!

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2014, 03:18:18 AM »
Look upon my sad state, and have pity on me!

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2014, 03:25:28 AM »
Can do.
##Play: Public Demand (Countess)
##Ichigeki Hissatsu: Countess
##Draw

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2014, 03:28:05 AM »
that's not exactly it, try again
wait so Zengar has secretly been a freaking good player all along  :o

« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2014, 03:31:47 AM »
The crowd seems to be in an uproar over the head of the Countess! She's immediately brought from the end of the line to the front!
Zengar reunites the Countess and Count... in death!

Line of nobles:
  • Sheriff (1)
  • Wealthy Priest (1)
  • Rival Executioner (1) - Collect the top noble of the noble deck after you collect this noble.
  • Unpopular Judge (2) - No player may play an action card while the Unpopular Judge is at the front of the line.
  • Sheriff (1)
  • Colonel (3)
  • Martyr (-1)
  • General (4) - Add another noble from the noble deck to the end of the line after you collect this noble.

Nobles collected:
  • Zengar (14) - Duke (3), Count (4), The Clown (-2), Martyr (-1), Palace Guard (1), Marie Antoinette (5), Countess (4)
  • Purvis (5) - Hero of the People (-3), Councilman (3), Captain of the Guard (2), Baron (3)

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange, Public Demand

What will Purvis do?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2014, 03:40:46 AM »
##play: Civic Support

Ah, Sheriff. Just like the guard captain, only...not so much, really. They talk about failing upwards, but in your case it's more like failing slightly diagonal, isn't it?

##collect
##draw

« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2014, 04:01:35 AM »
Purvis is receiving Civic Support! +1 point for all Green nobles!
Purvis then adds another Green noble?the Sheriff?to his collection!

Line of nobles:
  • Wealthy Priest (1)
  • Sheriff (1)
  • Colonel (3)
  • Martyr (-1)

Nobles collected:
  • Zengar (14) - Duke (3), Count (2+2), The Clown (-2), Martyr (-1), Palace Guard (1), Marie Antoinette (5), Countess (2+2)
  • Purvis (8) - Hero of the People (-3), Councilman (3+1), Captain of the Guard (2), Baron (3), Sheriff (1+1)

Active action cards:
  • Purvis - Civic Support

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange, Public Demand

PX's turn.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:22:19 AM by Polaris »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2014, 04:13:06 AM »
I hate you

Confusion in Line Raitaki
Execu (ry

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2014, 04:15:22 AM »
Oh PX, PX, did you forget what you had in your hand~?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:18:30 AM by Raitaki »

« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2014, 04:22:06 AM »
PX plays Confusion in Line on Raitaki!
PX then takes the head of the Wealthy Priest!

Line of nobles:
  • Sheriff (1)
  • Colonel (3)
  • Martyr (-1)

Nobles collected:
  • Zengar (14) - Duke (3), Count (2+2), The Clown (-2), Martyr (-1), Palace Guard (1), Marie Antoinette (5), Countess (2+2)
  • Purvis (8) - Hero of the People (-3), Councilman (3+1), Captain of the Guard (2), Baron (3), Sheriff (1+1)
  • PX (12) - Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Lady (2), Wealthy Priest (1)

Active action cards:
  • Purvis - Civic Support

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange, Public Demand, Confusion in Line

Raitaki's turn.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2014, 04:25:59 AM »
Let's stay here a loooong time and take the time to get to know each other, eh buds?

##Play: Extra Cart - Add 3 nobles from the noble deck to the end of the line.
##Collect: Rival Executioner! Double kill!
##Draw!

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2014, 04:35:31 AM »
Looks like an extra cart of nobles just rolled in! Three new nobles have been added to the line!
But wait, there's more! PX's Confusion in Line activates before Raitaki orders an execution!
Raitaki finds himself executing one of the newcomers: a Lieutenant!

Line of nobles:
  • Colonel (3)
  • Wealthy Priest (1)
  • Sheriff (1)
  • Tax Collector (2)
  • Martyr (-1)

Nobles collected:
  • PX (12) - Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Lady (2), Wealthy Priest (1)
  • Raitaki (8) - Master Spy (4), Lord (2), Lieutenant (2)

Active action cards:
  • Purvis - Civic Support

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange, Public Demand, Confusion in Line, Extra Cart

Zengar! Go!

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2014, 04:37:17 AM »
Oh right. Mixed up the names :V

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2014, 04:43:23 AM »
Welp, that was a thing
##Play: Forced Break
##Execute: Rival Exeggutor
##Draw

« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2014, 04:55:29 AM »
All players except Zengar are gonna randomly lose an action card! Expect a PM from me shortly for your new hand!
Zengar takes the head of the Rival Executioner, who had on him the head of a Bishop!

Line of nobles:
  • Colonel (3)
  • Wealthy Priest (1)
  • Sheriff (1)
  • Tax Collector (2)
  • Martyr (-1)

Nobles collected:
  • Zengar (17) - Duke (3), Count (2+2), The Clown (-2), Martyr (-1), Palace Guard (1), Marie Antoinette (5), Countess (2+2), Rival Executioner (1), Bishop (2)

Active action cards:
  • Purvis - Civic Support

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange, Public Demand, Confusion in Line, Extra Cart, Forced Break

Purvis gets to go next!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2014, 12:45:51 PM »
##play:  Civic Pride! Let's move that Unpopular Judge up to the the front.

Mmm. Well, well, well. We meed again, your honor. Tell me, do you still agree that it does matter if the horse was sober?

##collect
##draw

« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2014, 07:33:56 PM »
The Unpopular Judge is moved forward in line!
Everyone cheers as Purvis beheads the Unpopular Judge! Guess he really was unpopular!

Line of nobles:
  • Colonel (3)
  • Wealthy Priest (1)
  • Sheriff (1)
  • Tax Collector (2)
  • Martyr (-1)

Nobles collected:
  • Zengar (17) - Duke (3), Count (2+2), The Clown (-2), Martyr (-1), Palace Guard (1), Marie Antoinette (5), Countess (2+2), Rival Executioner (1), Bishop (2)
  • Purvis (11) - Hero of the People (-3), Councilman (3+1), Captain of the Guard (2), Baron (3), Sheriff (1+1), Unpopular Judge (2+1)

Active action cards:
  • Purvis - Civic Support

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange, Public Demand, Confusion in Line, Extra Cart, Forced Break, Ignoble Noble, Bribed Guards, Milling in Line, Civic Pride

PX, you're up!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 07:49:04 PM by Polaris »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2014, 08:24:01 PM »
Clothing Swap the general. Off with your clothes!

##Smash the colonel
##Draw gun

« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2014, 08:32:04 PM »
What do you mean, Coiffeur? That's clearly the General right there, not a Coiffeur in the General's clothes!
Meanwhile, PX slices off the head of the Colonel!

Line of nobles:
  • Wealthy Priest (1)
  • Sheriff (1)
  • Tax Collector (2)
  • Martyr (-1)
  • Coiffeur (1)

Nobles collected:
  • Purvis (11) - Hero of the People (-3), Councilman (3+1), Captain of the Guard (2), Baron (3), Sheriff (1+1), Unpopular Judge (2+1)
  • PX (15) - Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Lady (2), Wealthy Priest (1), Colonel (3)

Active action cards:
  • Purvis - Civic Support

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange, Public Demand, Confusion in Line, Extra Cart, Forced Break, Ignoble Noble, Bribed Guards, Milling in Line, Civic Pride, Clothing Swap

Raitaki's turn.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2014, 09:34:30 PM »
Eeeeh, these guys really look like no fun to chop...

##Play: Mass Confusion - Put all nobles in line in the noble deck. Shuffle the noble deck and deal out the same number of nobles in a new line.
Let's go find ourselves some more interesting heads to chop!

##Collect!
##Draw!

« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2014, 10:08:33 PM »
Mass confusion breaks out as giant hands descend from the sky and shuffle the nobles like playing cards!
*shuffle shuffle shuffle*

Raitaki takes the head of the Bad Nun, who ended up first in line!!

Line of nobles:
  • Heretic (2)
  • Wealthy Priest (1)
  • Innocent Victim (-1) - Choose an action card from your hand and discard it after you collect this noble.

Nobles collected:
  • PX (15) - Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Lady (2), Wealthy Priest (1), Colonel (3)
  • Raitaki (11) - Master Spy (4), Lord (2), Lieutenant (2), Bad Nun (3)

Active action cards:
  • Purvis - Civic Support

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange, Public Demand, Confusion in Line, Extra Cart, Forced Break, Ignoble Noble, Bribed Guards, Milling in Line, Civic Pride, Clothing Swap, Mass Confusion

It's Zengar again.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2014, 10:28:20 PM »
You think this day is too long already?
TOO BAD
##Play: Extra Cart
##Exterminatus: Heretic
##Shining Draw

« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2014, 10:40:13 PM »
The crowd seems to be getting restless because the executions are taking longer than they expected! Is this day ever going to end!?
Zengar excommunicates the Heretic for his beliefs!

Line of nobles:
  • Wealthy Priest (1)
  • Innocent Victim (-1) - Choose an action card from your hand and discard it after you collect this noble.
  • Lady in Waiting (1) - Draw an additional action card at the end of your turn after you collect this noble.
  • Tragic Figure (*) - This noble is worth -1 point for every Gray noble in your score pile (including this one).
  • Governor (4)

Nobles collected:
  • Zengar (19) - Duke (3), Count (2+2), The Clown (-2), Martyr (-1), Palace Guard (1), Marie Antoinette (5), Countess (2+2), Rival Executioner (1), Bishop (2), Heretic (2)

Active action cards:
  • Purvis - Civic Support

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange, Public Demand, Confusion in Line, Extra Cart, Forced Break, Ignoble Noble, Bribed Guards, Milling in Line, Civic Pride, Clothing Swap, Mass Confusion, Extra Cart

Go, Purvis!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2014, 10:45:07 PM »
Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest? Oh, I know! HEY LOOK, A DISTRACTION!

##Play Escape

##Collect
##Draw

« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2014, 10:50:33 PM »
Two nobles take advantage of the distraction to escape! The line goes into chaos before righting itself in a different order!
Purvis claims the head of the Governor!

Line of nobles:
  • Lady in Waiting (1) - Draw an additional action card at the end of your turn after you collect this noble.
  • Wealthy Priest (1)

Nobles collected:
  • Zengar (19) - Duke (3), Count (2+2), The Clown (-2), Martyr (-1), Palace Guard (1), Marie Antoinette (5), Countess (2+2), Rival Executioner (1), Bishop (2), Heretic (2)
  • Purvis (16) - Hero of the People (-3), Councilman (3+1), Captain of the Guard (2), Baron (3), Sheriff (1+1), Unpopular Judge (2+1), Governor (4+1)

Active action cards:
  • Purvis - Civic Support

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange, Public Demand, Confusion in Line, Extra Cart, Forced Break, Ignoble Noble, Bribed Guards, Milling in Line, Civic Pride, Clothing Swap, Mass Confusion, Extra Cart, Escape!

PX is up next.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2014, 10:52:18 PM »
My fair lady, we meet again. Claim her hand in marriage, then sell her off for more cards.

« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2014, 10:56:34 PM »
PX sees the Lady in Waiting at the front of the line and takes her maidenhead?er, cuts off the head of the maiden!

Line of nobles:
  • Wealthy Priest (1)

Nobles collected:
  • Purvis (16) - Hero of the People (-3), Councilman (3+1), Captain of the Guard (2), Baron (3), Sheriff (1+1), Unpopular Judge (2+1), Governor (4+1)
  • PX (16) - Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Palace Guard (3), Lady (2), Wealthy Priest (1), Colonel (3), Lady in Waiting (1)

Active action cards:
  • Purvis - Civic Support

Discarded action cards:
Opinionated Guards, Stumble, After You..., Fainting Spell, Clerical Error, Double Feature, Missing Heads, 'Tis a Far Better Thing, Let Them Eat Cake, Missed!, Milling in Line, Information Exchange, Public Demand, Confusion in Line, Extra Cart, Forced Break, Ignoble Noble, Bribed Guards, Milling in Line, Civic Pride, Clothing Swap, Mass Confusion, Extra Cart, Escape!

Raitaki's turn.