Author Topic: New Persona Games(!)  (Read 5188 times)

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
Re: New Persona Games(!)
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2013, 07:28:55 PM »
Nothing is coming to PS4.  The dancing game will probably be Vita (i forget if it was specified), but Arena 2 and Persona 5 are both PS3.
The dancing game has been confirmed for Vita.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2013, 07:32:06 PM »
I want PQ so bad. It's like everything I ever wanted for a game compressed in a tiny package. Eeeeeeeeee

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2013, 07:56:45 PM »
Nothing is coming to PS4.  The dancing game will probably be Vita (i forget if it was specified), but Arena 2 and Persona 5 are both PS3.
Gonna be nitpicky and say I don't own a PS3 either. The point is that I don't care and I'm happy because the makers of those novels I like are making another one.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2013, 09:21:28 PM »

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2013, 04:56:02 AM »
The dancing game is funnier when you take into account that Sega (the people that own the Miku games) bought Atlus a while back.

EDIT: Though, if Mark doesn't show up in it, I'm going to be severely disappointed.

EDITEDIT: Or Funky Student. Though, something just occurred to me: the dancing game uses the same engine as Catherine, right? And it'll be the same engine Persona 5 uses? What if the dancing game started off as a joke project/warmup project for Persona 5 and they decided "hell, let's see who'll buy it"? I mean, it's not the first time it's happened: several Double Fine games were originally game production exercises.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 06:04:37 AM by Inubasectri »