Author Topic: Th_dnh Movement Bug  (Read 1146 times)

Th_dnh Movement Bug
« on: November 02, 2013, 02:17:11 AM »
I've been having this issue with Th_dnh lately, specifically while playing a fangame that uses it, titled "The Last Comer".

The issue is that while playing the game, the player will suddenly move in one direction permanently without stopping, and no amount of off-screen clicking or minimizing/maximizing will undo this error. The player will either move in one direction permanently, continue shooting, or simply stand still and do nothing randomly during the game. This usually happens at around stages 4-6.

I'm assuming that this could be caused by lag in the game, but it doesn't only happen with The Last Comer. It has also happened while playing random scripts that I have downloaded to play and enjoy. This issue has persisted for quite some time now, so I was hoping that someone had a solution to this or was at least having the same problem. I would appreciate it greatly if someone could help me resolve this, since I would really like to enjoy the game without having to restart right before the final boss due to this glitch. Thank you!

Re: Th_dnh Movement Bug
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 01:21:43 AM »
the problem may be input lag.
vpach for danmakufu  may help you.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Th_dnh Movement Bug
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 01:29:12 AM »
If conventional solutions do not work, you may need to ask someone on RaNGE for help. I doubt it's a problem with the code, but...

Anyways, are you running this on native Windows or with Wine/Parallels/etc?
Also, does this bug happen in ph3 or is it just 0.12m?