Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 Translation Project  (Read 466989 times)

Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 Translation Project
« Reply #390 on: June 28, 2014, 02:36:26 AM »
I have no idea if it works (and can't test the new exe right now to confirm). I just noticed that those strings were overflowing to the right when I started, so I made the descriptions smaller to compensate, but this seemed to push the starting location of the string further right instead (though this was just from eyeballling). So I was checking if the opposite was true by adding ~5 spaces at the end of each of those strings. You might be in a better position to test whether it works yourself - add 30+ spaces and see if it has any effect.

So it does. Finally got around to testing it.

Tons of right-padding yields: http://i.imgur.com/OgeP8Fb.png

left-padding seems not do anything, so I'm guessing it's just right-aligned. However, that should mean that text just wouldn't fall out in the first place.

« Reply #391 on: June 28, 2014, 06:40:58 PM »
So it does. Finally got around to testing it.

Tons of right-padding yields: http://i.imgur.com/OgeP8Fb.png

left-padding seems not do anything, so I'm guessing it's just right-aligned. However, that should mean that text just wouldn't fall out in the first place.

Cool. I'll leave it to you to figure out how much spaces are needed to fit the strings well, since you can test it directly - those explanation strings likely won't change in further updates.

By the way, the most recent exe you uploaded still doesn't seem to incorporate most of the changes I made to the files - might wanna double-check it.  Regardless, here are some more updated files, including some changes that were discussed on the spreadsheet, QCing and wordwrapping of existing dialogue at the start of the game, and translation of a few scenes that were left in Japanese at the start.

Kuilfrayt: Still need to confirm with you, are you (or anyone else) actively working on translating any dialogue (or anything else) in the game right now? I'm basically translating/QCing by going through the game from the start and triggering all the scenes and checking from there; if you've already done some, it'll be best not to waste time working on the same things.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
« Reply #392 on: June 28, 2014, 07:01:04 PM »
Cool. I'll leave it to you to figure out how much spaces are needed to fit the strings well, since you can test it directly - those explanation strings likely won't change in further updates.

By the way, the most recent exe you uploaded still doesn't seem to incorporate most of the changes I made to the files - might wanna double-check it.  Regardless, here are some more updated files, including some changes that were discussed on the spreadsheet, QCing and wordwrapping of existing dialogue at the start of the game, and translation of a few scenes that were left in Japanese at the start.

Kuilfrayt: Still need to confirm with you, are you (or anyone else) actively working on translating any dialogue (or anything else) in the game right now? I'm basically translating/QCing by going through the game from the start and triggering all the scenes and checking from there; if you've already done some, it'll be best not to waste time working on the same things.
I'm about 2 events left to finish up everything on 1F (at least, should be everything). I'm still working on it, it just takes a while, sorry >.<. I don't think we have any other translator other than you and me right now.
I'll send you what I have done, there's some sentence I haven't been able to translate, and you might want to just do a check over it like you did with the intro, just to be sure I haven't done anything completely wrong >.> (I'll send you a pm once I've done my revision on it)

And since I'm there, just a few things I wanted to ask:
008507B8: Quickwitted
I don't know if Quickwitted would be the best word for the skill, since it's not talking about the speed of her thinking, but more of the body. Nimble would probably work better

0085F788: Healer Type?
Old note from the wiki (I'm pretty sure I'm the one who wrote it back then too):"Iyashikei" refer to a particular style of music (or fiction, most prominently anime) that invokves a "healing, soothing" feel. I can't really think of anything good for a direct translation that isn't as long as the previous sentence, so if this kind of interpretation isn't desired, I would advise to just leave it as "Iyashikei?" and let the readers search the word on its own.

008569E8: Throwing Atlas
Should we use the corrected Throwing Ame-no-Tajikarao, or stay with the first game?

008576E0: Moreya's Iron Ring
Do we want to use Moreya or Moriya? Moreya was used the first time she was in a game, but Suwako has now been known as "Suwako Moriya" for the longest time, at least as far as I remember.

0085DF88: Kusunagi's Former Owner
Do we want to use Kusanagi or Ame-no-Murakumo, the latter is the one we have been using to talk about the sword. (for everything that uses 天叢雲剣)

00853210: Iai Slash
Any reason for the change of Flashing Decapitation? I'm pretty sure the skill name wasn't too long, and it's very far from meaning Iai

0085372C: Silent Preparation
While 調べ can mean preparation (and probably more often than not, it does mean that), I would prefer to use Melody instead, since we're talking about a Diva's skill, and all those revolved around sound in some way

008693F8: Desert Weapon - Silver Song
Why Song? Isn't 鎧 armor?

Also, qaz, what sort of quotation marks should we use, so that we don't cause any problems with the byte thing you were talking about?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:27:22 AM by Kuilfrayt »
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

« Reply #393 on: June 28, 2014, 10:46:16 PM »
Unless there's some compelling reason not to, standard quotation marks.

"

Those.

(Definitely not the word ones. Use notepad or textpad or something, not word)

Deranged: Changes not appearing how? Untranslated or unchanged from the previous version? Could I get an example?

Kuil: I prefer consistency with LoT1 when it's not absolutely wrong (e.g. mistranslation or a missed reference). So it should be Moreya, since that's what it is in both 1 and MoF (IIRC). Throwing atlas, a quick wikipedia search shows that Ame-no-Tajikarao is associated with physical strength, but not actually holding up the world. It is, however, a lot shorter and clearer to use "Atlas".

Healer Type?
Does "Soothing Type?" work? Iyashikei is not an option; I do not expect people to know what that means without googling, and then it's not a translation.

Flashing Decapitation
Spoke with an IRC translator about this.
斬 while 'cut' is usually a fatal cut or something that would take a limb off. rather than surface cuts.
He confirmed that it's not Iai at all, so I dunno why that's in there. Just embellishment, or something. My suggestion would be "Flash Sever" or something; unless the move inflicts DTH (I'm not playing it so I have no idea), 'decapitation' seems out of place.

Can't really comment on anything else.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:09:47 AM by qazmlpok »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #394 on: June 29, 2014, 01:24:54 AM »
re:Iyashikei, Soothing Music/Soothing Song seems like it'd be fairly accurate, unless I'm missing something.

The Warrior subclass move seems like it's gonna seem either weird or somewhat inaccurate no matter how it's translated >> Gash came to mind since it refers to a long and/or deep cut/wound but that's not quite as severe a word and I mostly only thought of it because it rhymes with Flash/Flashing.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #395 on: June 29, 2014, 02:00:03 AM »
Kuil: I prefer consistency with LoT1 when it's not absolutely wrong (e.g. mistranslation or a missed reference). So it should be Moreya, since that's what it is in both 1 and MoF (IIRC). Throwing atlas, a quick wikipedia search shows that Ame-no-Tajikarao is associated with physical strength, but not actually holding up the world. It is, however, a lot shorter and clearer to use "Atlas".

Flashing Decapitation
Spoke with an IRC translator about this.
斬 while 'cut' is usually a fatal cut or something that would take a limb off. rather than surface cuts.
He confirmed that it's not Iai at all, so I dunno why that's in there. Just embellishment, or something. My suggestion would be "Flash Sever" or something; unless the move inflicts DTH (I'm not playing it so I have no idea), 'decapitation' seems out of place.

Can't really comment on anything else.
Iai Slash was how the move was translated in the first game. I haven't patched LoT1 with the recent patch you released for it yet, so maybe you corrected it already qaz.
Just patched LoT1 and Iai Slash was still kept in.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 02:09:43 AM by jaxter0987 »

« Reply #396 on: June 29, 2014, 02:06:35 AM »
Iai Slash was how the move was translated in the first game. I haven't patched LoT1 with the recent patch you released for it yet, so maybe you corrected it already qaz.
I did not, because I didn't know it was wrong.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #397 on: June 29, 2014, 02:43:06 AM »
Ah, so both of the warrior moves were supposed to be self-references after all. Weird that none of the other subclass attacks did it. Monk even just outright copied one of Meiling's moves, with the same effect (on a different element), similar name and completely identical animation :V
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #398 on: June 29, 2014, 05:18:02 AM »
I'm about 2 events left to finish up everything on 1F (at least, should be everything). I'm still working on it, it just takes a while, sorry >.<. I don't think we have any other translator other than you and me right now.
I'll send you what I have done, there's some sentence I haven't been able to translate, and you might want to just do a check over it like you did with the intro, just to be sure I haven't done anything completely wrong >.> (I'll send you a pm once I've done my revision on it)

Got it, thanks. I'll discuss with you how we should work with this through PM later.

008507B8: Quickwitted
0085F788: Healer Type?

For these two, I actually wasn't sure what they were associated with and they weren't exactly wrong or anything, so I left them. Looking at them in more detail this time, I'd say "Nimble" and "Soothing Type?" would fit best given the characters associated with them and what the skills do.

008569E8: Throwing Atlas
008576E0: Moreya's Iron Ring

Agree with qaz - would prefer to stick to what was in LoT1 for these.

0085DF88: Kusunagi's Former Owner

In general, I would prefer Ame-no-Murakumo, as the kanji used to refer to the two are distinctly different. Any place where I used Kusanagi instead of Ame-no-Murakumo is generally for space reasons (like the above skill, or the item descriptions). I thought of possibly using just "Murakumo" instead when the whole name doesn't fit, but that brings its own connotations as well. If anyone else has alternative ideas or prefers "Murakumo" as a way to refer to the sword, feel free to voice them out.

And this made me notice that one enemy attack is called Kusanagi Slash too - changing that to Ame-no-Murakumo Slash since enemy attacks have no real space concerns.

00853210: Iai Slash
Any reason for the change of Flashing Decapitation? I'm pretty sure the skill name wasn't too long, and it's very far from meaning Iai
It was actually Iai Slash already when I started on it, heh. Looking at it more into detail, something like Severing Flash would probably be most accurate.

Ironically, most officially localized games I could find with 一閃 seems to just leave it untranslated (Issen) - Onimusha, Etrian Odyssey, Monster Hunter, etc.

0085372C: Silent Preparation

Agreed that Melody would be more appropriate. Have changed it.

008693F8: Desert Weapon - Silver Song
Why Song? Isn't 鎧 armor?

If I recall correctly, Silver Armor will slightly overflow in the bestiary list. Not sure why I changed it to song though - probably another brainfart. I think Silver Mail should barely fit and be consistent with Armor.

Unless there's some compelling reason not to, standard quotation marks.

Deranged: Changes not appearing how? Untranslated or unchanged from the previous version? Could I get an example?

Never mind that - I downloaded an old version of the files apparently. I redownloaded it and it's working correctly now.

« Reply #399 on: June 29, 2014, 12:26:35 PM »
Okay, so:

0085F788: Soothing Type?
008507B8: Nimble
00853210: Severing Flash  (I like that more than just 'Issen')
008D9F8C: Ame-no-Murakumo Slash
0085372C: Silent Melody
008693F8: Desert Weapon - Silver Mail

Any other changes? I haven't run the latest txt files yet.

Is there a reason I'm seeing both Kusanagi and Kusunagi? In current files:
enemyAttacks.txt:008D9F8C: Kusanagi Slash
items.txt:0086EEE0: One of Marisa's Hakkero's materials. Probably also the Kusanagi's, too.
characterSkills.txt:0085DF88: Kusunagi's Former Owner
items.txt:00871148: also called the Kusunagi. After Susanoo offered it to Amaterasu, it passed

« Reply #400 on: June 29, 2014, 01:04:50 PM »
Is there a reason I'm seeing both Kusanagi and Kusunagi? In current files:
enemyAttacks.txt:008D9F8C: Kusanagi Slash
items.txt:0086EEE0: One of Marisa's Hakkero's materials. Probably also the Kusanagi's, too.
characterSkills.txt:0085DF88: Kusunagi's Former Owner
items.txt:00871148: also called the Kusunagi. After Susanoo offered it to Amaterasu, it passed

Just typos - Kusanagi is the correct spelling.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #401 on: June 29, 2014, 03:06:30 PM »
Okay, so:

0085F788: Soothing Type?
008507B8: Nimble
00853210: Severing Flash  (I like that more than just 'Issen')
008D9F8C: Ame-no-Murakumo Slash
0085372C: Silent Melody
008693F8: Desert Weapon - Silver Mail

Any other changes? I haven't run the latest txt files yet.
?
Yep, that looks good

A bit more changes I did: http://pastebin.com/A8AZZvnz
It has corrections to fit the rock text, changes to quotations marks, and some untranslated system text I found
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

« Reply #402 on: June 29, 2014, 06:16:19 PM »
Since Money is the name of the currency, I'll use uppercase for it

Is it? Is it actually used in a way that makes it seem like a specific name and not just really generic?

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #403 on: June 29, 2014, 09:25:22 PM »
Is it? Is it actually used in a way that makes it seem like a specific name and not just really generic?
Well, it probably is just generic, and even if it was specific, when I think about it, I don't use uppercase with currency (I write "100 dollars", not "100 Dollars").
It's a bit late, but would "coin" work better instead for it? Since money isn't really the name of the currency, it's just to show the amount of what we have, and "coin" would a lot more tangible. Otherwise, we'll just continue with "money".

On another note, I wanted to know, can we add additional linebreakers in the dialogue (the @ to separate lines) or will it cause problems? Just to know if we need tocondense the text as much as possible or we can have some leeway.

« Reply #404 on: June 29, 2014, 09:27:27 PM »
Well, it probably is just generic, and even if it was specific, when I think about it, I don't use uppercase with currency (I write "100 dollars", not "100 Dollars").
It's a bit late, but would "coin" work better instead for it? Since money isn't really the name of the currency, it's just to show the amount of what we have, and "coin" would a lot more tangible. Otherwise, we'll just continue with "money".

On another note, I wanted to know, can we add additional linebreakers in the dialogue (the @ to separate lines) or will it cause problems? Just to know if we need tocondense the text as much as possible or we can have some leeway.

Yes, you can add more @ freely. I think the limit is 5 lines total (i.e. 4 @)

I'm going to leave it as "money". I think "coin" is going too specific again.

« Reply #405 on: July 03, 2014, 07:15:14 PM »
0087B698: A large rock blocks the pass. @"Only those who have defeated 6 Formidable Enemies'@Shadow may pass" is engraved on it.
(etc)

Shouldn't the plural be "6 Formidable Enemies' Shadows"?

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #406 on: July 03, 2014, 09:04:29 PM »
0087B698: A large rock blocks the pass. @"Only those who have defeated 6 Formidable Enemies'@Shadow may pass" is engraved on it.
(etc)

Shouldn't the plural be "6 Formidable Enemies' Shadows"?
I guess my gramar was wrong. In my head, since you only have 1 shadow per enemy, it shouldn't be plural, but I must've been wrong there. You can change it to "Shadows"

« Reply #407 on: July 05, 2014, 09:45:04 PM »
I'm interested in helping, probably by cleaning rather than translating.  Would rewording skill descriptions to fit on the screen be helpful, or is that something that's already been done and just not added to the main download yet?  Or maybe I could do that for what little dialogue has been translated so far?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #408 on: July 07, 2014, 12:09:53 AM »
is that something that's already been done and just not added to the main download yet?
Actually, it's in the latest patch release, it's just that the OP has not been updated with it yet. So yes, all the cleaning has already been done. There is the matter of all the dialogue that hasn't been translated yet, but I wouldn't know whether Deranged is going to be cleaning that himself as he goes or not.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #409 on: July 07, 2014, 12:34:18 AM »
Actually, it's in the latest patch release, it's just that the OP has not been updated with it yet.
OP updated.
So yes, all the cleaning has already been done. There is the matter of all the dialogue that hasn't been translated yet, but I wouldn't know whether Deranged is going to be cleaning that himself as he goes or not.
We do the cleaning when translating and qc'ing.

« Reply #410 on: July 08, 2014, 03:46:30 AM »
Got the new version, it is definitely better, but still not clean.  There are still quite a few lines in the skill and item descriptions that are more than 71 characters long and thus go off the edge of the screen.  Here are the problem skills, and suggested changes to fit them within the character limit.  I could help out with items later if this was helpful.

http://pastebin.com/gUzJesiL

I put it in pastebin for ya, as it was slightly too long :V -Hele
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 05:36:43 AM by Helepolis »

« Reply #411 on: July 08, 2014, 08:23:18 AM »
It's worth noting that LoT2's font handling is a little screwy - it uses a fixed-width font (I believe MS Gothic?) if it's run in a non-Japanese locale without AppLocale, and a variable-width font (Verdana?) when running in Japanese locale and/or with AppLocale.

I'm not sure which is the best to tune string lengths for, though undoubtedly you'll get less people complaining about spurious spillover and needing tech support if they're tuned for the former (but this will make them look somewhat odd in the latter, at times).

Also: 'sup LockeZ, small world :)

« Reply #412 on: July 08, 2014, 06:50:21 PM »
Hi Reiska!  I don't think your notes are entirely correct, as I am playing with Windows XP in Japanese locale, but the text is still fixed-width when playing.  It may need both Japanese mode and AppLocale to become variable-width?  Or something else?

All the above edits are shorter by at least three or four letters, so I find it hard to imagine any of them would bleed over in variable width mode if the old versions didn't.  It's possible, of course, but it's a lot harder to test for as it requires actually making the changes and then looking at the skill descriptions in-game to check.  I certainly don't mind re-checking them all in both width modes once the edits are made.  In the meantime, I feel pretty confident those edits should fix the problems with several dozen skills in fixed width mode, and cause, at most, maybe one new skill to become too long in variable width mode.

« Reply #413 on: July 08, 2014, 09:17:36 PM »
Got most of those changes. Some I object to, some I made my own changes.

0085DD88: at lower MP. No MP recovery if at full HP.
0085DDEC: More HP will be recovered at lower MP. More MP will be recovered
-How's this? Even shorter, and I prefer the phrasing

0085DFFC: If the user is on the leftmost position on the front line and performs a
-I prefer "leftmost" over first, honestly.

0085E160: 4 enemies, the user's ATK increases as the number of enemies decreases.
0085E1C0: SPD increases as the number of enemies increases. If there are less than
-I'm really not liking that semicolon.

0085F868: The more party members fall in battle, the more the user's stats increase.
-The revision seems like it has a slightly different meaning, but I think I'd need to know exactly how this skill works to be certain.

0085FD20: Affects all front liners. Only works when user is on the frontline.
-Everything else says "frontline"

0085FEC0: the user will gain (SLv*5)% MP, (SLv*10)% HP, and be affected with HVY.
-Oxford comma

00861E10: User's stats increase for each ally or enemy affected by a debuff.
-Using 'DBF' seems weird.

00862540: and gains (SLv*10)% ATK, DEF, MAG, MND and SPD each turn.
008625A0: If there are more than 5 KO'd characters, Marisa recovers (SLv) MP
-Moved the 'each turn' to the end, then some shifting.

008633E0: While user is in the front line, Others enemies take extra damage.
-I put in the change, but this really needs some kind of disambiguation. Either a rename for the type (Miscellaneous might work), or maybe quotes around this and all other types in the similar messages.

There's a lot of occurences of "user" where I feel it needs to be "the user". Some other things like "front" vs "frontlines"; maybe another term is fine, but I do prefer "frontlines" and it should be fairly consistent terminology throughout.

Also, I haven't looked at it yet, but I should be able to add a new line to any skill that isn't already four lines long. This is one of those things that would need to be done at the end of the project though, after all official patches are done (as well as we can foresee, anyway). But if something is only 3 lines long, leaving a ton of overflowing text is fine, and I can just fix it much later.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #414 on: July 08, 2014, 10:09:23 PM »
Also, I haven't looked at it yet, but I should be able to add a new line to any skill that isn't already four lines long. This is one of those things that would need to be done at the end of the project though, after all official patches are done (as well as we can foresee, anyway). But if something is only 3 lines long, leaving a ton of overflowing text is fine, and I can just fix it much later.
Could that work as well for items description too?
And for everything that has overflow, we'll finish it all once everything has been translated, I'm not really concerned by it right now.

« Reply #415 on: July 08, 2014, 10:55:54 PM »
There are a lot of skills that say "the front line" and others that say "front liners" and still others say "in the front" or "at the front".  Not my doing.  I prefer the first one, but since there were already a dozen other skills that used the term "front liners" I didn't feel bad using it when I needed those extra two characters.

Nothing in the game currently combines it into one word as "frontline" though, so.  Uh.  Picking just one term and using it for all skills would be great, but try not to add a fifth way of referring to the same thing, IMO.  The phrase "the front" is the most confusing because it's not clear whether that means the front line or the leftmost position, but it's also the shortest.  So if possible I think it should be avoided... it's just not always possible.

In cases where I changed major things like "leftmost" to "first" it was only because that was the only good way to make the text fit properly.  Similarly, "the user" is gramatically better than "user", but if "the user" pushes the text off the edge of the screen, then the word "the" got struck.  I like all your changes as long as they're still short enough.

...except this one:
0085DD88: at lower MP. No MP recovery if at full HP.
It should be "at lower HP" instead of "at lower MP"!  Important difference.

I was not sure if it was possible to extend the number of lines in the descriptions or if the strings were pre-allocated.  If they can simply get extra lines that would vastly simplify things, since almost no descriptions are more than three lines.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 11:01:20 PM by LockeZ »

« Reply #416 on: July 08, 2014, 11:07:16 PM »
Yes. Judging by LoT1, all item descriptions are something like RenderDescription("Gensokyo's Eternal Flower", "Upon the user's turn, a small amount of HP and MP will be recovered.", "More HP will be recovered at lower MP. More MP will be recovered", at lower MP. No MP recovery if at full HP.", "");, meaning I can do a hard insert on the empty strings to put in a new line of text.

Again, haven't actually verified this, but I'd be surprised if it changed. Dialogue is the exception, of course, since all that's needed there is another @.

« Reply #417 on: July 09, 2014, 05:04:53 AM »
I've seen quite a few promising translations get dropped here, glad you guys are really putting alot of effort into this!...  Keep up the good work please! :)

« Reply #418 on: July 09, 2014, 11:20:09 AM »
All the scripts have actually been cleaned based off the variable-width font, which is the one I see running the game in win7 under Japanese locale.

An example of one of the lines that is supposedly overflowing using the other font (0085F360:) http://i.imgur.com/LCPAZAB.png

Qaz, can you check whether the discrepancy is based on any kind of font selection in the exe? If it's at all possible to do something similar to LoT1 where any fonts needed were provided with the patch, I would actually prefer to stay with the limits given by variable-width font, because:

1. It apparently allows for slightly more leeway in terms of characters-per-line, although not being a fixed amount of characters-per-line is annoying.
2. Almost all, if not all of the fully translated files are cleaned for this variable-width font.
3. All the dialogue currently translated (Almost all events up to 5F, in case anyone was wondering; an update was probably needed anyway) is cleaned based on an assumption of~59 characters per line max, which sounds like it's more than the limit using the fixed-width font.

If we need to support both fonts though, then yeah, makes sense to go with the limits of the more restrictive one. It'll just need a lot more cleaning again then, heh.

As for additional lines, that's good to know for skills - probably less so for items, since if I recall correctly, the vast majority of item descriptions already take the full width of the box.

« Reply #419 on: July 09, 2014, 12:57:33 PM »
I can look, but I'm not certain I'll find anything. Or maybe I can just change it to always use the same font. I don't know if that's caused by the game itself or just windows. I'm not an expert on how fonts work, but I'm pretty sure you normally select a 'family', and Windows chooses the best fit. And maybe you just get a different font based on your locale. (Although fixed width outside of Japanese locale seems backwards to me).

Re: Frontlines
Oops. Thought I saw that used. I'll fix those as well.

Update: Well, the font in AppLocale appears to be Meiryo. Quick wikipedia search informs me that it's the default Japanese font, replacing MS Gothic. One possibility is that it can't load Meiryo without Japanese locale, causing it to fall back on MS Gothic.
I might need contact info (IRC preferable) for someone who isn't running in Japanese locale, so I can see how changing stuff works.

But before I can test anything, I have more duplicates.

??そろそろ来る頃だと思ったわ。
0087E6A4: ......I'll think about it when the time comes.
0087E6A4: ...I figured you would be coming anytime now.

Deleted from Rocks.txt, since they were mostly "(Missing)" and one "Unsure, something about ...". They're already in dialogue.txt:   00889430,00882E04,00885070,008837FC

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 07:54:09 PM by qazmlpok »