Author Topic: Selling limited edition of Yasaka Kanako figure by GRIFFON ENTERPRISES [SOLD]  (Read 1758 times)

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
Hello, friends,

due to a little bit of bad luck, a figure I ordered got mixed up while it was put online and so I got the limited edition even though I had ordered the regular edition. As luck would have it, however, the shop will return my money and has also told me that I can keep the figure. As a result, I have a figure that I have no use for since I'm not a collector of limited items with different color schemes.

Of course, that also means that I now have a figure to sell. In other words, I'm looking for a caring owner for the figure below:

The figure is based on this one, just with a blue color scheme instead of the reddish one.

As for the price, we're looking at 60? + shipping, whatever that would be in your heathen currencies (equals to about 78.20 USD + shipping at the time of this post)

Preferred payment method would be PayPal, of course.

If you're interested or happen to have any questions, please do feel free to ask here or send me a PM, I'll gladly answer any questions you might have.

Edit: Sold.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 05:40:55 PM by Lepetit89 »