Author Topic: [RO] HatOnline Renewal! Back again!  (Read 207451 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: [RO] HatOnline Renewal! Back again!
« Reply #360 on: May 10, 2013, 09:18:38 PM »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #361 on: May 10, 2013, 10:36:14 PM »
were you seriously trying to solo phreeoni :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #362 on: May 11, 2013, 01:05:28 AM »

TSO wanted to AD some MVPs so Slothy and I joined her for the ride, all I did mostly was use Lex Aeterna to boost the damage.

But yeah, we were trying to kill Turtly but in the MVP Arena room we went to there were 3 phreeonis so it basically devolved into us chicken-running away from the goddamn phreeonis and pulling them away so they wouldn't distract us from our actual mark :V

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #363 on: May 11, 2013, 10:16:28 AM »
If I get a Medusa card soloing Phreeoni is EZ on either my Creator or my RK.

PS, I downed all 3 Atroce spawns and went from 99/50 to 99/67 :D!

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #364 on: May 12, 2013, 11:19:01 AM »
So uhh.. first Mistress kill on my Genetic got me this, is this good y/n?

Oh and that's also an Eddga card next to it too.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #365 on: May 12, 2013, 12:51:31 PM »
Welp, bad news for Genetics. Looks like RAIL doesn't support the new Homu S dorks and crashes out entirely complaining about unknown skills. I tried AzzyAI, it loads fine and logs seeing targets around it but it refuses to autoattack, it only attacks when ordered. I'll play with it and figure out what needs to be modified to get either of them to work.

e: I dug further into AzzyAI, it's relying on assumptions about the data feed it gets from the AI APIs that don't seem to be compatible with what the client (or server, I don't know what to blame) supplies. I tried routing around some of the routines and I got it to start recognizing things as targets but then the thing spazzed out like mad and locked my client up. Part of that is probably because of the extended sight range, AzzyAI is probably running under the official sight ranges and isn't making any effort to filter results and such. Further work could be done but I'm getting the feeling AzzyAI won't play too well period.

RAIL, on the other hand, works fine with recognizing targets and everything. It just needs to be expanded with the new Homunculus types and skill definitions. Since all Homunculus S types can be bred from all 4 Homunculus predecessors, I'll have to figure out a way, either via API calls or by configuration, to tell it what your old type was before evolving so it knows what skills your Homunculus should have access to. The only tough one is gonna be Elanor since she's a combo style. I'll have to play with her and figure out what her combos are and code in logic for handling them. The rest should be more or less doable.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:15:46 PM by helvetica »

« Reply #366 on: May 12, 2013, 06:07:29 PM »
e: I dug further into AzzyAI, it's relying on assumptions about the data feed it gets from the AI APIs that don't seem to be compatible with what the client (or server, I don't know what to blame) supplies. I tried routing around some of the routines and I got it to start recognizing things as targets but then the thing spazzed out like mad and locked my client up.

From what I read while trying in vain to get Azzy to work, it assumes you're *not* playing on rAthena, but rather iRO. Something about actor IDs.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #367 on: May 12, 2013, 08:21:30 PM »
I figured that part out and commented out the player detection routines, but then it freaks out and locks the client up because there's too many things on screen to choose from.

Anima Zero

• Captain of the Spear
« Reply #368 on: May 13, 2013, 02:46:13 AM »
Might as well do this since I haven't yet...

Character List :

Anima Zero - 95/65 Dual Dagger SinX
Captain Rex - 53/50 Spear Swordsman

Now to think if I want to have Captain Rex job change to a Knight or a Crusader.  Kinda leaning towards Knight right now, but I'll think about it some more as I go to bed tonight.
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #369 on: May 13, 2013, 03:25:20 AM »
Updating my list:

Hinamatsuri - 99/x Wanderer
Honoka - Star Gladiator. Made just for fun, don't think I'll use her much
Setsuna - 8x/4x Sage
Tsukikage - 6x/5x Ninja

Ninjas are surprisingly fun once you're equipped with decent gear and plenty of stones for mobbing.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #370 on: May 13, 2013, 04:28:09 AM »
Rione Milia now a L1**/1* GLT. Cross~

My next project is either a Merchant class or a Magic Ninja (depending on if K/O is available or not)

For the meantime, I do New World quest on my GLT.X

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #371 on: May 13, 2013, 06:29:26 AM »
Third classes, Kagerou/Oboro (Ninja second job), the works. All stats, skills, mob info and quests are in line with iRO Renewal settings.

:derp:

Oboro is the only reason I'm even bothering with ninja :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #372 on: May 13, 2013, 06:54:27 AM »
:derp:

I just recalled TSO saying there was something up with the Kagerou/Oboro scripts, that's all, so I wasn't sure if they were 100% functional...

Red Frost

• "Nee-san, is that you?"
  • "I can't tell from down here."
« Reply #373 on: May 13, 2013, 08:20:54 AM »
We seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties due to holyshitlag.

I wanted to make Oboro tonight, too... :fail:

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #374 on: May 13, 2013, 12:24:43 PM »
Apparently I have an eensy weensy bit more grinding to do before I'm ready to make the final leg of the journey to Glast Heim.

Geffen is pretty chill, though. Pretty nice place to hang out.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #375 on: May 13, 2013, 12:55:48 PM »
would people be interested in me making posts regarding my opinions on build and gear setups for various classes?

i'm not super knowledgeable but like, i'm interested in other people's views on my own opinions as well, so...

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #376 on: May 13, 2013, 01:04:36 PM »
Sounds educational. Go for it!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #377 on: May 13, 2013, 01:09:38 PM »
Sorry about that, I guess my internet was flakey overnight and when I went to restart the router/modem it cut out for a while. Then while I was calling my ISP it fixed itself so whatever :ohdear:

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #378 on: May 14, 2013, 01:32:33 AM »

oh yessss.

even better 8)

note to everyone: the kagerou/oboro quest is broken so you'll have to get job change'd from TSO

16th night is the best thing ever :*

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #379 on: May 14, 2013, 09:30:41 AM »
Updated list of characters:

Female characters:
Lieselotte - 10x/1x Archbishop
Blitzenritter - 10x/1x Ranger
Soraya - 98/50 TK Ranker
Sakuraba Mizuho - 99/3 Oboro

Male characters:
Rione Milia - 10x/1x Guillotine Cross

For my first EDUMACATIONAL POST, I'm picking either between the Priest class or the Assassin class, which one would you be more interested in?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #380 on: May 14, 2013, 09:37:33 AM »
Oh I should update this

helvetica - 12x/2x Rune Knight
arial - 10x/1x Guillotine Cross
calibri - 11x/1x Genetic
lucida - 8x/4x Rogue
times new roman - 2x/1x Acolyte (shelved)
comic sans - 5x/3x Super Novice (shelved)

wingdings - merchant slave
papyrus - endow slave

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #381 on: May 14, 2013, 02:39:05 PM »
After seeing TSO in action last night, I kinda wanna make a Genetic too now <<

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #382 on: May 14, 2013, 03:21:24 PM »

Alchemists are quite potent. Well, Creator's Acid Demonstration is very strong. So strong, that at one point, Gravity had to vastly reduce the VIT of MVPs and other bosses so people couldn't just AD everything to smithereens. Despite that, it's still possible to yield high damage values. Lots of ways to twink for high AD damage. Well, people are saying to use equip like EA enchant Erde/RSB. And Red Twin is far far out of our league, so...

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #383 on: May 14, 2013, 04:57:47 PM »
* Matsyzono Love nods.

Oh, and Priest, by the way, for your first edumacational post. If only because I wanna try to maybe make a battle priest someday.

« Reply #384 on: May 14, 2013, 07:07:31 PM »

I'm finally moving on up in the game! Nothing can stop me now!

except level 20 Mammonite

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #385 on: May 15, 2013, 12:00:02 AM »
Creator/Genetic is a one trick pony, but it's one hell of a trick. I'm only doing that much damage because I have stupid gear right now, and it's only gonna get crazier once I enchant my bag. Outside of MVPs though I'm completely useless, although not as useless as my SBK sin as I at least have Cart Cannon to do stuff with.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #386 on: May 15, 2013, 02:45:42 AM »
DISCLAIMER: These posts won't go too much into detail on levelling and how to farm money; maybe I'll do a post on this in the future but this is more to get people acquainted on how people can and do play the various classes.

PRIEST / AB

Priests, from what the name suggests, obviously they are the major supporting class of the game. However, aside from the FULL SUPPORT (FS for short) pri/AB, there are other kinds of priests as well though they are less common and usually dismissed in favor of FS priests for MVP parties or major dungeon runs. To distinguish between these major types of priests is the following list:

• Full Support Priest (FS) - They focus on keeping the entire team alive and buffed. The AcoPri class already is armed with a lot of important buffs, though once they reach Archbishop class their healing power is multiplied and they can do AoE buffs (Canto Candidus and Clementia) and even do AoE healing (Coluceo Heal) amongst other interesting utility. Their main stats are INT, DEX and VIT. (Kiro is a FS priest, you can find him @ Hijiri)
  • Turn Undead Priest (TU) - These priests focus on using Turn Undead to instantly kill Undead property monsters. They used to be incredibly popular in pre-Renewal because of the ease of accessing Sphinx 4 and killing Anubises with it, which yielded lots of EXP. Now, it's not so popular due to how Renewal vastly changed EXP rates and the EXP table. TU priests focus on the stats INT, LUK and DEX. They choose between either AGI or VIT for survivability.
  • Magnus Exorcismus Priest (ME) - These priests use the powerful anti-Undead/Demon nuke Magnus Exorcismus, which is a field spell that constantly casts Grand Cross whenever such Undead and Demon monsters go near it. It is an incredibly powerful spell with its major downside being its incredibly long cast time (10+ seconds at LV10). Furthermore, ME priests are limited only to certain spots to level with this skill. They need to have lots of DEX and INT in order to minimize ME's cast time. They can choose between either VIT or AGI for survivability, most choose VIT thoguh because Flee is useless for Pri at high levels.
  • Battle Priest - The most fun type of priest, they attempt to get close and personal with maces or books and bash their enemies to submission. They get damage bonuses (very insignificant) against demon/undead enemies but their ability to buff themselves (especially with Aspersio and Assumptio/KE) and the Archbishop's Duple Light give them increased DPS potential. However, they are super hard to level without gear and they have no AoE at all. Their gear dependence also limits them from supporting the team properly when it's actually needed. They focus on STR, AGI and DEX.

OK, so, they are the major archetypes for building a priest. Personally, I'm not a fan of forcing skill builds on people so instead I'll post some generic guidelines on what skills to pick up per archetype. A rule of thumb though is that typically, if you aren't going to max a skill, you get that skill up to the level that opens up a more important skill. That and there's always the himeyasha skill simulator to play around with so you can figure things out for yourself. I'll also post general tips on what gear and cards to hunt for in case you're ever interested in building such a priest.

FS Priest

Stats:

1. I > V > D (FS Heal VIT Tanker)
THE premier stat distribution for a FS priest. You don't need as much Dex because your buffs do not have much cast time to begin with, so you focus on getting high INT and VIT for higher healing and for higher survivability. A minimum for Stun immunity is 100 VIT including Job bonuses. High level Meditatio means you will be healing for almost 3000 even with minimal gear and you can use Assumptio to really tank some hits. Your INT should be as HIGH as possible, 105~120 at optimal level.

2. A = V > I > D (FS Flee/VIT Tanker)
You sacrifice a LOT of INT (and I mean a lot, because you need lots of AGI to make Flee substantial) in order to maximize your tanking potential. With high VIT, you have a lot of HP, but the high AGI means you get some Flee to buffer the high HP. With appropriate gear, they tank much better than they actually support, meaning to say that the most they can do is probably to provide buffs while tanking, though their healing power is greatly diminished since you'll probably be packing only 50~70 INT.

3. D = V > I > S (FS Priest for GvG)
This only applies to WoE, which we don't have on the server, but I'll still discuss it. Why do we pick up STR? Well, you need increased weight capacity to carry lots of consumables. As a WoE FS Priest, your need for DEX is suddenly much more important as you strive to attain near-IC or FC values, in order for near instantaneous buffs. INT is less prioritized as people in WoE tend to use pots to keep themselves alive. Instead a WoE FS Priest is expected to constantly buff, and spam Sanctuary, KE, and Safety Wall. In fact, due to the high DEX requirement, Resurrection is no longer kept at LV4 as a result. High VIT is to make sure they survive getting ganked by other classes and making pots heal even more.

Skills: Obviously, you're to max skills like Heal, Blessing and Increase AGI as an Aco. Also, Pneuma is a prerequisite. Actually, all types of priests should get these basic Aco skills maxed. Picking up Cure is your choice, most FS Priests actually do so. Angelus at 2 is the typical move that people do, though some people run Angelus 3. The most variety comes at the Pri/HP stage, where you have much more skills to play around with. SP Recovery, as a rule of thumb, should always be LV5 or lower. You can get Meditatio as a FS Priest which is a lot better if you want to, but those points could be spent elsewhere. Magnificat should be maxed, as well as Resurrection. Recovery and Lex Aeterna are a must too. Your choice on what level of KE you want, same with Aspersio/Assumptio/Sanctuary.

Gear:

Upper Headgear
  • Dress Hat [1] - A very basic headgear for an FS Priest. Getting it to +7 increases the effectiveness of your heals more than the existing bonus, due to the MATK bonus. A good card to put on this would be either an Isilla or an Elder Willow card, because they grant INT bonuses.
  • Ulle's Cap [1] - Only get this if you have an Odin's Blessing armor, since you'd only get this for the combo, which is to reduce SP consumption rate by 10%.
  • Circlet [1] - Adds some resistances, supposedly. I forgot the values on this.
  • Feather Beret - This is only applicable in WoE, since it reduces damage taken from Demihuman type enemies. Player characters are Demihuman type.

Middle Headgear
  • Sigrun Wings - +1 to all stats. Solid.
  • Robo Eye - MATK+% bonus. Solid.
  • Red Glasses - +1 to INT. Cheaper than Sigrun Wings by 200k on the server cash shop
  • Any slotted mid - Because it's slotted, you can add more cards. Unfortunately you can't get slotted mids on this server.

Armor
  • Saint Robe [1] - Highly refined, with some stat enchantments will make it work great. A Marc card would be good. If you have a Grand Peco card, you may also use a Peco Peco card.
  • Medic's Robe [1] - (KVM WARNING!) Has an awesome combo with the Combat Boots [1] and Commander's Manteau [1]. Until such time we can get KVM stuff, don't worry about this.
  • Divine Cloth [1] - Adds bonus status resistance. Decent. However, it has no MDEF versus the Saint Robe
  • Holy Robe
  • - Highly refined, similar to the Saint Robe except with no slot. However, it reduces damage from Demon race and Shadow property by 15%!!! That's quite good. By the way, a slotted version exists, but the 0 slot version is the only one that drops. And it drops from Magaleta or Pharaoh or Bapho. So good luck with that.
  • Odin's Blessing [1] - Honorable mention for the versatility of its set combos.

Weapon
  • Recovery Staff - Premier FS Pri weapon, due to the Heal bonus once you refine it to +8~+10. It has an additional effect with the Benevolent Guardian [1], but that headgear takes up both Upper and Middle, so take at your own risk.
  • Erde [2] - Slot this with 2 Fabre cards, and it can heal the same as a +7 Recovery Staff. However, it's much harder to get.
  • Rod [4] - Only used for the high amount of slots. Use either 4 Fabre OR 4 Drops cards. Drops is better if you're hitting for DEX.
  • Dea Staff [1] - An excellent staff which adds a chance to heal 200 SP whenever you use Heal. And each refine rate seems to increase your MATK by a bit. However, it drops from Maya. At 1%-tier rates.
  • KVM Cure Wand - As with all KVM gear, this piece of crap is AWESOME. Skill delay reduction, instantly gain 14% increased healing power, and you get a total of 15% extra healing bonus at +10. You can also get a chance to heal somebody twice with one casting of Heal at +9. If you can somehow get this thing to +14...

Shield
  • Stone Buckler [1] - Common Shield choice due to the extra VIT and 5% dmg reduction from Large type enemies. Use an appropriate Racial card OR an Alice card for MVPing OR a Hodremlin card if you don't want to farm a bazillion Shields.
  • Valkyrja's Shield [1] - Reduces damage taken from 4 different types of monsters by 20%, which is ridiculous. It also has set bonuses because why not? But it drops from Valkyrie at a 5%-tier rate.
  • Round Buckler [1] - No special effects, but is notable for having 90 DEF, which is absurdly high for a shield. It's also relatively easy to get, dropping from Stalactic Golems.

Garment
  • Wool Scarf [1] - Only get this if you combo it with the Tidal Boots. Wool/Tidal combo is the most popular equipment combo for its solid bonuses and "relative ease" of getting, once you actually unlock the damn Nameless Abbey. Refine this to +7 and pick either Raydric, Noxious or Deviling card.
  • Nydhorgg's Shadow [1] - Not viable to get right now but very good stand-alone garment. Same card choices as above.
  • Muffler [1] - Temporary placeholder until you get a better garment.

Footgear
  • Variant Shoes - Unrefined, for obvious reasons (the HP/SP boost). However, this nasty thing drops from... uh... Berzebub. Yeah.
  • Tidal Shoes [1] - Combine this with Wool Scarf for good things. Choose between Verit, Sohee, Green Ferus or Matyr card. Better refine this to +7 too.
  • Shoes [1] - Temporary placeholder until you get a better footie

Accessories
  • Earring [1]
  • Glove [1]
  • Clip [1]
  • Safety Ring [1]
  • Cards: Phen OR Zerom (with Glove) OR Scaraba OR Osiris (mvp warning) OR Berzebub (mvp warning) OR Spore

TU Priest

Stats:

1. D >= I > L >= V (Basic TU)
Your aim with this stat distribution is to get a high and healthy balance between DEX and INT in order to hasten the casting of Turn Undead, which has a relatively high cast time for a Priest spell. INT is prioritized over LUK as the offensive stat because INT can affect the damage of your healbombs and your healing potency in general. LUK is picked up at all because it can influence your chances of successfully landing TU, though in Renewal it's not a bad idea to get more than 40 as was customary in pre-Renewal due to how LUK now provides additional MATK. VIT is the preferred survivability stat because Flee is hard to raise on a Priest.

2. D >= I >= L > [V or A] (Skewed TU)
Interesting note is that the Turn Undead success chance rate places equal emphasis on both INT and LUK, the only variable factor being the enemy's current HP. Also, the chance caps at 70%. So you can actually tweak the amount of INT and LUK you have depending on what you want; LUK can also help in adding survivability by having additional Perfect Dodge. But there's not much variance between this TU distribution and the previous one; DEX is still the god stat.

Skills: Similar to the FS Priest; however you can drop some other skills in favor of naturally maxing out Turn Undead at LV10. LV10 makes the base success chance 20%, which in combination with buffing yourself with maxed Gloria (yes you want to max Gloria) and Blessing will make the success chance quite high considering the cap is 70%. Assumptio is a must for this build as well, since it adds to your survivability in case your TUs fail. Resurrection also has the same effect as TU but it costs more (1 Blue Gemstone), however it does have instant cast time right off the bat.

Gear:

Upper Headgear
  • Lunatic Hat - Increases LUK by 3.
  • Ramen Hat - Increases DEX by 4.
  • Apple of Archer - Increases DEX by 3. Get this if you can't afford a Ramen Hat.
  • Crown of Mistress - Increases INT by 2 and SP by 100.
  • Hat of Fortune [1] - Increases LUK by 2, additional +1 LUK per refine rate past 4. One of the best headgears for a TU Priest, due to the sheer LUK boost potential.

Armor
  • Puente Robe [1] - Good for reducing the cast time of TU.
  • Sprint Mail [1] - Only get this if you can complete the Sprint set: this mail, with Sprint Shoes and Sprint Ring. The combo increases HP and SP by 7%, reduces variable cast time by 3% and reduces delay by 15%.
  • Orlean's Gown [1] - Good for making your casts uninterruptable, furthermore you can offset the increase in variable cast time with the Orlean's combo which is Orleans' Glove + Orleans' Server.
  • Cards would be similar to the FS build, for survivability purposes.

Weapon
  • Quadruple Dextrous Rod (Rod + 4 Drops) - Excellent for the DEX bonus.
  • Survivor's Rod [1], Dex - +3 DEX, with extra HP for as long as you use the Survivor's Manteau.
  • Principles of Magic [2] - An absurdly good book due to the INT + 3 bonus. If you equip a Librarian Gloves and a Pocket Watch, you get an additional +5 INT and +700 HP.

Shield
  • See the FS Priest for basic Shield gear
  • Note: Orleans' Server - Only get this if you have Orleans' Gloves, it will greatly reduce your cast time, and does very well in offsetting the increase in cast time that equipping an Orleans' Gown would force on you. This also means you don't need to waste an accessory slot getting a Phen card.

Garment
  • Survivor's Manteau - Only get this if you're using the Survivor's Rod weapon. Keep in mind that the rod is 2h
  • Wool Scarf - Solid Tidal/Wool combo as usual!

Footgear
  • Tidal Shoes [1] - Solid Tidal/Wool combo as usual!
  • Sprint Shoes [1] - Very useful if you can combo this with the Sprint Mail and Sprint Ring. However, on its own the +5% SP Regen isn't useless.
  • Variant Shoes - Don't refine this, obviously. Also, don't even think about getting this on this server. It's impossible right now (or ever?)

Accessories
    • Earring [1]
    • Glove [1]
    • Clip [1]
    • Safety Ring [1]
    • Sprint Ring - Of the Sprint combo, THIS thing is the most important item, as on its own it already reduces cast time and delay.
    • Librarian Glove [1] - Only get this with Pocket Watch and Principles of Magic.
    • Pocket Watch - Only get this with Librarian Glove and PoM.
    • Orleans' Glove - Very good with Orleans' Server. No need to fit a Phen card on any accessory if you have Orleans' Gown.
    • Cards: Phen OR Zerom (with Glove) OR Scaraba OR Osiris (mvp warning) OR Berzebub (mvp warning) OR Spore

TU Priest is not very gear dependent; however their usefulness is diminished in Renewal compared to pre-Renewal. Run this at your own risk

ME Priest

Under Construction

Battle Priest

Under Construction
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 11:47:10 AM by Liese-hime »

Widermelonz

• Delicious
    • Yum
    « Reply #387 on: May 15, 2013, 04:18:08 AM »
    I remember the most fun I've had with priests was blasting through thanatos tower with a party of only just high priests. We should try that some times.

Red Frost

• "Nee-san, is that you?"
    • "I can't tell from down here."
    « Reply #388 on: May 15, 2013, 05:29:32 AM »
    I remember the most fun I've had with priests was blasting through thanatos tower with a party of only just high priests. We should try that some times.

Not sure how many Priests we have but a Thana party sounds really fun.  I've always wanted to see the top.

My kleptomania(Steal) has paid off once again.  I finally got my Katar of Piercing Wind. 
    There was much celebration in the village that night.

In other news, I've just realized how handy Rolling Cutter is.  I'll stick with Grimtooth for the more dangerous mobs, but RC should help speed up the more tedious farming.  Like killing Sky Petites for White Herbs/munny.

trancehime

• 不聖女
    • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
      • himegimi
    « Reply #389 on: May 15, 2013, 09:03:44 AM »

jRO has a guild composed only of Acolytes, Priests and High Priests

Not sure how many Priests we have but a Thana party sounds really fun.  I've always wanted to see the top.

we have 3