Author Topic: [RO] HatOnline Renewal! Back again!  (Read 207503 times)

MatsuriSakuragi

Re: [RO] HatOnline Renewal! Back again!
« Reply #210 on: April 21, 2013, 11:39:08 PM »

« Reply #211 on: April 22, 2013, 12:36:48 AM »
has the slotting stuff has no chance to break it hax been applied yet.
I have something worth slotting (ninja suit), and don't want to farm another one (card level drop rate).

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #212 on: April 22, 2013, 12:38:14 AM »
has the slotting stuff has no chance to break it hax been applied yet.
I have something worth slotting (ninja suit), and don't want to farm another one (card level drop rate).

It's been applied: I tried breaking my Legacy of Dragon but it didn't break, it just consumed money and oridecon.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #213 on: April 22, 2013, 12:39:47 AM »
Yes it is live.

I've also squashed the zoomout bug where the client wouldn't move anymore if you're zoomed out too far. There's still a TINY deadzone if you're clicking from the top while fully zoomed out, but it should be completely resolved otherwise. I'm able to zoom completely out and click on the left, right and bottom edges and continue walking. The sight range has also been expanded so you can see the entire field when fully zoomed out.

I've also massively expanded the palette and haircolor choices and added 2 new haircuts! There are now a staggering 553 palettes and 263 hair colors and 30 hair styles to choose from.

A new item, 'Convex Mirror', has been added to the cash shop at 50k a piece. This item will mark on your map the location of an MVP monster in the area and will last for 10 minutes.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 12:41:35 AM by helvetica »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #214 on: April 22, 2013, 01:02:41 AM »
Okay how does this look for a Wanderer plan: http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wan.html?10FXJkrAcAGOabnbakqAbxrfbnborAbn5cH1
I need to double check but you really want Focus Ballet (Humming in game) and Lady Luck (Fortune's Kiss in game). Focus Ballet increases HIT by 20% at max level and Lady Luck becomes Magic Strings (Bragi) under Soul Link. Gypsy's Kiss (Service For You) is also really good, it halves SP usage at max level.

I would drop any of the ensemble skills (Sheltering Bliss, Classical Pluck, Down Tempo) for now until we get a Bard. It doesn't look like any of them are needed for Wanderer anyways. As far as ensembles go the best ones are Power Chord and Battle Theme. Classical Pluck doesn't affect monsters and Down Tempo only lowers VIT def not hard def.

Tarot Card of Fate is fun but you don't /have/ to have it. But I guess since you have the points might as well get it. I have no clue about the third job stuff so have fun playing with the songs :D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 01:10:07 AM by helvetica »

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
« Reply #215 on: April 22, 2013, 02:17:55 AM »
I've also massively expanded the palette and haircolor choices and added 2 new haircuts! There are now a staggering 553 palettes and 263 hair colors and 30 hair styles to choose from.

I am now styling and profiling, and I have been described as "Super cute".

FASHION!

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #216 on: April 22, 2013, 03:38:45 AM »
Okay how does this look for a Wanderer plan: http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wan.html?10FXJkrAcAGOabnbakqAbxrfbnborAbn5cH1

Moonlight Serenade is an incredible song and with your current build it's going to increase magic caster's MATK by 50% at x/50... Which quite frankly is awesome.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #217 on: April 22, 2013, 07:48:55 AM »
Progression... unfortunately the screenie missed the 5 level up angels that burst onto the screen.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #218 on: April 22, 2013, 07:50:50 AM »
Being busy with schoolwork sucks.

Bardiche

« Reply #219 on: April 22, 2013, 11:14:11 AM »
Progression... unfortunately the screenie missed the 5 level up angels that burst onto the screen.

Nearly missed the bloody bus, but it was worth it. :V Sorta.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #220 on: April 22, 2013, 04:12:43 PM »
Nearly missed the bloody bus, but it was worth it. :V Sorta.

Thanks for the trip to Baldur Guild Dungeon Bard =3 Got a level out of it and some $$$

Spoiler:
you didn't think it was me, did you?!

Bardiche

« Reply #221 on: April 22, 2013, 04:28:44 PM »
Thanks for the trip to Baldur Guild Dungeon Bard =3 Got a level out of it and some $$$

Spoiler:
you didn't think it was me, did you?!

Spoiler:
I knew it was you, your manly spirit seeps through the pores.

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #222 on: April 22, 2013, 07:46:24 PM »
anyone mind helping me out with gear for my Priest? still not too sure what Id should be looking for at the moment.

Also is Bifrost implemented yet? Would love to get my hands on the Bible of Promise shield for its buff :V
Livestream Artstreams|Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 0748-2156-8970

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #223 on: April 23, 2013, 12:40:35 AM »
Also is Bifrost implemented yet? Would love to get my hands on the Bible of Promise shield for its buff :V

the answer is

Renewal is in, all content up to 14.1 should be enabled and fully working. Third classes, Kagerou/Oboro (Ninja second job), the works. All stats, skills, mob info and quests are in line with iRO Renewal settings.

yes (Bifrost is 14.1)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #224 on: April 23, 2013, 09:12:33 AM »
Added a bunch of new hats and gear to the cash shop. Notable additions include Sigrun's Wings (YES RIKTER THEY ARE IN), Filir's Pinions (a mid headgear that adds attack speed), oh, and this little thing called Heroic Backpack that adds a substantial amount of bonuses based on your character stats.

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #225 on: April 23, 2013, 03:07:56 PM »
Thanks TSO I've been waiting on those for awhile now.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #226 on: April 23, 2013, 06:59:37 PM »
Thanks TSO I've been waiting on those for awhile now.
Yeah yeah you butt :V

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #227 on: April 23, 2013, 09:46:14 PM »
Holy shit you actually added backpack, that thing is amazing as fuck.

Bardiche

« Reply #228 on: April 24, 2013, 08:07:06 AM »
Apparently summoning a level 2 Spirit and setting them to defensive mode will make me take 0% damage from the elemental's element.

So Aqua level 2 gives me 100% defence against Water. Using Insignia level 2 changes monster's attacks to Water elemental.

Want to see if it means I can tank MVPs.

EDIT: iRO confirms that doing that will make MVPs do 1 damage with a regular attack. Need to know if there are MVPs which don't have neutral attack spells or sommat so we can test actually tanking MVPs with this combination. It'd make things a cakewalk!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:58:18 AM by Bardiche »

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #229 on: April 24, 2013, 02:27:37 PM »

i did it kids i finally made it to the top

god damn it

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #230 on: April 24, 2013, 03:27:52 PM »
TSOCCHI~~

Question?

Is there a way to get a Wolf Flute that isn't doing the obnoxious as hell Ranger Job Change quest?  :ohdear:

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #231 on: April 25, 2013, 04:47:11 AM »
Nope! I'm only giving one to Hero because he screwed up and didn't know he needed it.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #232 on: April 25, 2013, 04:54:25 AM »
Nope! I'm only giving one to Hero because he screwed up and didn't know he needed it.

>> That's half the class totally inaccessible if you use the NPC instead of the quest, something that doesn't happen for -any- other class.

If we're already cool with the NPC in general, requiring one specific class to do shit for their full class instead of using the NPC is -really- kinda unfair.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #233 on: April 25, 2013, 06:28:47 AM »
Don't care! :V

(nah I'll have the thingy mabobber give you the wolf flute at job change, right now I'm busy saving the world)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #234 on: April 25, 2013, 06:20:02 PM »
Level 50 unlocked. Good riddance, Payon Cave.

Now, back to the church to start the Priest quest. Any tips or words of advice?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #235 on: April 26, 2013, 08:50:32 AM »
Never done it so couldn't tell you :( I've never liked playing healers and prefer more esoteric support/tank roles.

PS Dular just to make your blood boil this is our ASPD vs proper iRO AEGIS ASPD:

But hope isn't lost! While I'm still working out the formula I've made sense of most of it.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:54:20 AM by helvetica »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2013, 12:02:02 PM »
Level 50 unlocked. Good riddance, Payon Cave.

Now, back to the church to start the Priest quest. Any tips or words of advice?

Do you know how to Healbomb? If not, SHIFT CLICK Heal on an enemy target. It's a necessary Aco/Pri technique to be able to do it and the Priest job change quest requires you to perform it at some point :)

Unlike TSOcchi, I've always run FS priests on servers for at least a good while, so I have some idea of how to do the quest XD

Tengukami

« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2013, 12:17:21 PM »
Do you know how to Healbomb? If not, SHIFT CLICK Heal on an enemy target. It's a necessary Aco/Pri technique to be able to do it and the Priest job change quest requires you to perform it at some point :)

Unlike TSOcchi, I've always run FS priests on servers for at least a good while, so I have some idea of how to do the quest XD

Cool beans! Healbombing has definitely helped. Stuffman also gave some good advice about taking Job Lvl 50 before starting the Priest Quest - apart from skipping all the walkingwalkingwalking, I love the fact that at the end of it all, you are given a freakin' Bible as a weapon. I just about died laughing when I got to that part of the quest guide on RMS.

Also, TSO: did you get my PM about my hat request? Not seeing the headware.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2013, 01:11:54 PM »
Cool beans! Healbombing has definitely helped. Stuffman also gave some good advice about taking Job Lvl 50 before starting the Priest Quest - apart from skipping all the walkingwalkingwalking, I love the fact that at the end of it all, you are given a freakin' Bible as a weapon. I just about died laughing when I got to that part of the quest guide on RMS.

Also, TSO: did you get my PM about my hat request? Not seeing the headware.

Did you know Evil Druids (an enemy in the Glast Heim St. Abbey) have a chance to drop Bible[2]s? :3

And Dark Priests drop Books of the Apocalypse. It's all so symbolic! Also if you aren't Job LV50 when you finish the quest you just get a Book instead of a Bible, so it's not as kickass. :V That and you kind of want the extra job levels for skills anyway.

Tengukami

« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2013, 03:16:32 PM »
Also if you aren't Job LV50 when you finish the quest you just get a Book instead of a Bible, so it's not as kickass. :V That and you kind of want the extra job levels for skills anyway.

Yeah, I noticed that. Hitting someone with a book is just not as cool as hitting someone with a Bible.