Author Topic: [RO] HatOnline Renewal! Back again!  (Read 207551 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: [RO] HatOnline Renewal! Back again!
« Reply #420 on: May 19, 2013, 01:29:56 AM »
Sorry found another rather big bug. Arrows were adding straight into equipment ATK without checking if the skill actually used arrows or not. Autoattacking with 1k per hit on my Genetic, while hilarious, is totally OP lol. It's been quashed.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

« Reply #421 on: May 19, 2013, 02:09:52 AM »
Just found another one on my novice, which I tested again against Matsy's high flee: my normal attacks were still doing my base damage (i.e. the 5 in 5+45) even if I missed. Not much of a thing, but with high ASPD and high STR it could still be abusable.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #422 on: May 19, 2013, 07:58:10 AM »
Fixed :|

I gud at this codan thingie.

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #423 on: May 19, 2013, 11:05:50 PM »

am i cool yet

(I collected the flapping angel wing and heroic backpack just today, and finished off the superpike)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #424 on: May 20, 2013, 11:39:47 PM »
Crit bonus damage is borked again, I was a dumb and forgot to put a condition check to differentiate between renewal and pre-renewal crit behaviors. Crits themselves are fine, you'll just get a far disproportional bonus from crit bonus damage gear like The Paper card. I'll fix it during the next downtime, it's not critical enough (lolpun) that I feel like I have to take the server down immediately to fix.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #425 on: May 21, 2013, 01:32:25 AM »
OK so uh

BEFORE +7 Gemini Diadem

+7 Gemini Diadem

It's not applying the HIT+5, FLEE+10 and ATK+15

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #426 on: May 22, 2013, 08:42:28 AM »
I'm considering removing the MVP arena as it is now, and making Bloody Branches purchasable and setting up an NPC that will warp you to an empty map you can open them on. You can also use this for Dead Branches as well.

As it stands now I think the MVP Arena is a bit "too" easy to farm, and at the same time, too limited in choice. But rather than expand the MVPs that can be spawned (and potentially adding further to the farming issue) I think that would be an even compromise. And with using Bloody Branches I can tweak which bosses can get spawned from it and you don't exactly get to pick which MVP you can farm over and over, adding a bit to the challenge :b
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 08:45:16 AM by helvetica »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #427 on: May 22, 2013, 09:10:35 AM »
Does this mean we can have a day of bloody branch party

Please

pretty please

pretty please

« Reply #428 on: May 22, 2013, 01:02:41 PM »
Chances of getting a type of ore added that doesn't allow going below +10, but still has a chance to break on fail?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #429 on: May 22, 2013, 01:54:33 PM »
Chances of getting a type of ore added that doesn't allow going below +10, but still has a chance to break on fail?

That technically does exist (HD Bradium/Carnium) but I'm not sure if TSO's willing to put that in.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #430 on: May 22, 2013, 07:06:56 PM »
I think I've finally found my class of preference *_*

I'm now a Royal Guard, and this is what I have in mind for the future, how does it look http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/rgd.html?10JkINcFkF1bxGScddn1Hp1bsbsafkDak1

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #431 on: May 23, 2013, 12:06:32 AM »
I think I've finally found my class of preference *_*

I'm now a Royal Guard, and this is what I have in mind for the future, how does it look http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/rgd.html?10JkINcFkF1bxGScddn1Hp1bsbsafkDak1

IMO, if you want to poke people, you only really need Shield Spell kept at LV1. You can move those two points to max out Cannon Spear.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #432 on: May 23, 2013, 01:35:05 AM »
I chose Shield Spell 3 because refining to a high level isn't that tough on this server-- and the 100% weapon break sounded good-- as well as the +100+% HP heal that can come of it. I don't really see myself using cannon spear much because its damage is more based on STR, which I don't have much of.

Meanwhile, Overbrand's power is boosted by Spear Quicken level, Moon Slasher is boosted by Overbrand level, Banishing Point is boosted by Bash level, and Pinpoint attack is versatile and based on AGI. All things I do have covered pretty well in comparison.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 01:36:53 AM by Matsyzono Love »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #433 on: May 23, 2013, 01:45:36 AM »
I chose Shield Spell 3 because refining to a high level isn't that tough on this server-- and the 100% weapon break sounded good-- as well as the +100+% HP heal that can come of it. I don't really see myself using cannon spear much because its damage is more based on STR, which I don't have much of.

Oh, I didn't figure. Because 90+ STR is still pretty damn good with a backpack all things considered.

Red Frost

• "Nee-san, is that you?"
  • "I can't tell from down here."
« Reply #434 on: May 24, 2013, 05:13:36 AM »
Spent a while hunting an Emp and I can't make my guild name.
I tried using the Make Guild option under Alt + G
I tried /guild "Guild Name"
I tried /guild "Guild_Name"

Can I make a guild name with spaces OR DOES THIS SERVER HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST SPACES?

EDIT:
Apparently you can't use any special characters in the guild name either.  It keeps giving me the "That Guild Name already exists" error.
Guess I'll just remain guildless.  :fail:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 09:31:28 AM by Red Frost »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #435 on: May 24, 2013, 12:40:06 PM »
Can I make a guild name with spaces OR DOES THIS SERVER HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST SPACES?

This is really weird, because /guild "Your Guild Here" has worked in official servers before, to my understanding.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #436 on: May 24, 2013, 08:13:21 PM »
After heading through that little scenic airship map north of Veins, I've noticed it seems to have locked my viewpoint on all other maps as well.

[attach=1]

While it looks kinda cool, it's not very practical for gameplay :V

Is there some way to fix my view? It remains even after restarting the client.

« Reply #437 on: May 24, 2013, 08:27:00 PM »
Should be able to reset it with ctrl+shift+double right click.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #438 on: May 27, 2013, 07:46:02 AM »
While I was playing, I noticed that I'm suddenly unable to use my Endure skill, and the skill icon in the shortcuts turned black. Is there a way to fix this? Resetting my skills, dying and restarting the client didn't work.

[attach=1]
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #439 on: May 27, 2013, 08:30:10 AM »
If I get any MVP drops that are not super useful for me, I will poll for deals (since I don't really AFKvend much)

As I am able to kill some MVPs now with some luck. In any case, please try your best. High-level content is hard when solo.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #440 on: May 27, 2013, 12:31:21 PM »
Envenom only ever seems to deal 1 damage if it hits at all. Sure, the VITDEF penalty is still useful, but I'm fairly certain that's not the only thing it's supposed to do...

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #441 on: May 27, 2013, 01:43:51 PM »
Envenom only ever seems to deal 1 damage if it hits at all. Sure, the VITDEF penalty is still useful, but I'm fairly certain that's not the only thing it's supposed to do...

Are you talking about the poison damage?

The poison is approximately 1% per second, which is, in fact, 3% maximum HP per 3 seconds.

I have conducted a test on Ant Eggs. The poison is working correctly. However, the initial hit damage is what's confusing me.

Envenom w/ +9 Blood Tears = 118 dmg fixed
Envenom w/ +9 Boned Infiltrator = 118 dmg fixed
Envenom w/ +7 Triple Saharic Katar of Piercing Wind = 118 dmg fixed
Envenom w/ Weapon = 118 dmg fixed
Envenom w/ Unarmed = 88 dmg fixed
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 01:46:48 PM by Mizuki Suiren »

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #442 on: May 27, 2013, 02:26:38 PM »
I'm talking about the initial hit. I was using the Eden Dagger I on Thara Frogs, so maybe it's just too weak or something?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 02:29:22 PM by AAAAAAAAAAAAB »

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #443 on: May 27, 2013, 02:45:14 PM »
I'm talking about the initial hit. I was using the Eden Dagger I on Thara Frogs, so maybe it's just too weak or something?

No clue. It's literally supposed to be ATK + 150 at Lv10, but... from my tests, it's clearly doing far less than my weapon ATK... And my weapon ATK is 200+...

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #444 on: May 27, 2013, 03:40:58 PM »
While I was playing, I noticed that I'm suddenly unable to use my Endure skill, and the skill icon in the shortcuts turned black. Is there a way to fix this? Resetting my skills, dying and restarting the client didn't work.

[attach=1]

That happened to me, as well, but pressing the actual hotkey worked for me, either way.

Though to be fair I don't use Endure much, so whatever.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #445 on: May 27, 2013, 07:32:57 PM »
I randomly tried pressing the shortcut key binded to Endure, and it suddenly works! However, the skill icon is still blackened out. It's still weird since it didn't work for many hours.

EDIT: This also happened for Magnum Break, Shield Spell and Prestige; I use Overbrand 90% of the time so this isn't a big issue for me.

EDIT2: Suddenly unlocked again. It seems to be overly random.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 09:50:54 PM by Prody »
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #446 on: May 28, 2013, 11:54:52 PM »
For the Endure/etc thing, this is a known bug with no real ETA on fixing it.  As for envenom this will be fixed on the next patch.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #447 on: May 29, 2013, 09:07:42 AM »
Just an innocent question, any clue if Handcuffs/Research Charts are still going to be used for exchanging with an NPC?

If not, that's ok, it means I can just sell the handcuffs and charts that I've been farming in Biolabs.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #448 on: May 29, 2013, 02:46:20 PM »
They will, I've just been busy and on vacation.

« Reply #449 on: May 30, 2013, 04:35:18 AM »
For the record, concerning the RAIL AI and the GUI being bugged: PyRO RAIL v208_1 does work, I've been using it myself. I still reccomend directly changing the .lua

also Hi guys! I haven't posted in here even though Ive been playing on yer server XD Trance invited me. So far I only have one character:
Dynamod - Lv 13x/3x Genetic

I'm doing really well so far however. thanks to getting an eddga card, I really feel like I can go anywhere and not worry about dying. I can just cart boost and kite all day.