Author Topic: mercilessly to a potential vigorously Shen large windmill dunk.  (Read 27502 times)

prospec

mercilessly to a potential vigorously Shen large windmill dunk.
« on: February 04, 2013, 04:55:05 AM »
Lee Immersi? available regardless of whether Michael Jordan transfixed, run over, patted their shoulders, teased: "Michael, your underwear when gave me ah? Your gambling products should be the NBA's best, right?"

"Of course!" Michael Jordan subconsciously nodded, lofty, but soon hesitating: "I can not underwear? I intend to pass my son."

"If you think non-destructive gambling products, wholesale nfl jerseys   I do not have opinions." Li Immersi? shrugged, indifference.

Michael Jordan a nature gambling obstacle to gambling products, nodded, and replied: "Well, gambling can afford it can afford to lose, next week I will send someone to go to Miami."

"Thank you!" Smiles Lee Immersi?.

Dwyane Wade from the players tunnel ran out, saw The Lee Immersi? together with Jordan, and quickly ran to join the chat lineup. Li Immersi? know Michael Jordan strong ambition, not win his underwear thing to say. Greeting the two, thrown to Michael Jordan a 'breakfast gets here!' Ambiguous eyes went to the basket just keep practice play a breakthrough techniques.

The second is more sent the evening nfl jerseys cheap  there is a.

The other, bowed to thank the fluctuating waves, the wolf is the wolf of the satyr, I chocographs, join in support of the resurrection Tracy, and the Shrimps "five children's shoes.

PS: While I know this world even if desperate efforts not necessarily harvest fair, but I would have been desperately trying to go on. Children umbrella, we must strive to run

131: D-ROSE, to Dabao he!

"Tonight our starting lineup, lee, Dwyane, Dorrell, Michael, Joel () Miami with Chicago's resentment, I think the old players are clearly As for lee with Michael Are you willing to so Derek scholar Lang despise it? come up air max shoes  with your fighting, we can only win the game, can not lose! "Spoelstra three minutes before the start of the game to announce the starting lineup.

"On the battle!" Dwyane Wade shouting sound combative with players kill to the stadium, when playing in Dwyane Wade, Joint Center actually sounded a surge of applause - who know Dwyane Wade hometown. (PS, saying the Windy City defender grew up play full of aggressive Whether Isiah Thomas or   , or Dwyane Wade.)

Live DJ the hard introduction of the home team players - Ben Gordon, Delugudeng lol Deng, Qiaojinnuoa, Derrick Rose. Nfl jerseys china   Then after a complex series of home ceremony, the two players to pay tribute to each other.

"I would like to know why Adidas sponsorship deal will give you six billion dollars?" Derek Ross embrace Lee Immersi?, when the whisper said, anger is self-evident in the tone.

"After the end of the game, you know why." Lee Immersi? smiled.

The short exchange completed, the start of the race the center line at both ends, to the of Joel Anthony Qiaojinnuoe station. Drop! The referee blew the whistle for the start of the game. Two leaping, but eventually Wholesale authentic jerseys    Qiaojinnuoe the height and wingspan advantage.

WHACK!

Basketball firmly Qiaojinnuoa hit the bull side, an accelerated Derrick Rose will be poised to seize the basketball, the ball Lee Immersi? and no steals show strong ambition, because he knew that standing in front of guy physique too strong for his more than doubled, and why should they knocked it.

Derrick Rose took the basketball immediately bolted, a fat foot opening, revealing his strong offensive **. Because physical fitness is not a level, so Lee Immersi? only watched Derrick Rose metamorphosis explosive speed straight cut basket, then seize Joel Anthony on weak footing gap, mercilessly to a potential vigorously Shen large windmill dunk.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:38:50 PM by Tenshi Ruronai »

welcome

Shua!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 05:01:00 AM »
Boom, suddenly the audience fans cheering the Chicago Bulls since Michael Jordan never out physique so perverted guard. Lens sweep to Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan did not seem to mind the idea, as drooping eyelids did not wake up in general. Outside this general interpretation uninterested in playing for the trapeze His Majesty's dunk this difficulty, they simply do not know Michael Jordan is still immersed in being depressed lost North Carolina underwear.

"D-rose, you're a superstar." cheap nfl jerseys   Miami bench after a black the beauty mixed stand up loud cheer for Derrick Rose, the voices are familiar, Lee Immersi? could not help but Pianguo Tou walking that scan a . Black mixed beauty eyes inexplicable vote over, suddenly, in the eyes of the two men met in the air, and also issued with emotion -

Turned his | her?

"No wonder he told me so little grace, original Heat players, I really hope he D-rose off the hook." Black mixed beauty annoying chatters Road.

"Derrick Rose that boring show Chougui of actually have such a beautiful female fans? Really flowers in cow dung ah!" Lee Immersi? sadly shook his head, basketball took    over, leisurely be delivered to forward market.

"Derrick Rose very Madden ah, playing to a sensational big windmill dunk lee defensive too bad, right? Derrick Rose breakthrough, he could not provide any obstruction. Fact, the face Derrick Rose suddenly start, authentic nfl jerseys   he even the first step can not keep up. "TN / T commentator Kenny Smith case said.

Not lee's physique is so bad his defensive awareness is actually very good, but his frail body simply can not play his defensive awareness of one percent, although the increase in Lee Immersi? physical fitness quickly, but contrast and Derrick Rose this perverted body immediately dwarfs, useless, so ... Well, I would like to see lee's performance on the offensive end. "the Reggie Miller to some frustration shrugged replied.

"Compared to the venue of the struggle, I am more relationship to the struggle of the over-the-counter. Everyone knows Adidas gave a more than Derrick Rose almost double the contract to the lee, I do, I will be desperate to prove something. Course I am more concerned about is what is not, and Maria Sharapova, lee? see ** Sharapova's game I can not help but say something serious, each kind of barking is ... Gee ... and ... the United States can not be made. "Charles Barkley said food for thought.

Then he immediately recall now live, nike running shoes  so he seriousness complement sentence: "Today Vanessa Hudgens actually to Derrick Rose refueled, but she seemed to sit the bench in Miami. Ah ... I the most anticipated thing, lee and Vanessa Hudgens what happens? if lee game let Vanessa Hudgens at first sight, then, I am willing to worship lee teacher, learning Paoniu stunt ... '

In while Charles Barkley chatter, Lee Immersi? basketball safely transported frontcourt, came from beyond the arc step Derrick Rose quickly close up. Abnormal muscle to constantly collide Lee Immersi? body, the Lee Immersi? dribble under impact also become difficult, but fortunately his excellent dribbling skills, and not too much distress.

Slightly meal basketball rapid training and preparation Dwyane Wade, then fast full half running. The Derrick Rose naturally follow closely how strong defensive system originally not due to Lee Immersi? running, nfl jerseys china    leading the Chicago Bulls appear immediately vulnerability. Joel Anthony of the pick and roll, Dwyane Wade to seize an accelerated DIP fierce voids inside, to a simple crisp one-handed chop buckle in the weakness of Delugudeng head.

After the goal, the Joint Center, boos, applause each half.

"Here is my site!" Jumping from the basket, Dwyane Wade scream smote upon his chest. His cry, Joint Center for applause actually cheers than boos.

Just returned to half the nfl jerseys wholesale station good defensive position, Derek Ross will be shipped with basketball over the running. The Lee Immersi? Seeing this, quickly moving footsteps blocking above must pass through the road. , Derrick Rose, but how could become Lee Immersi? keep the strain to be the bird rabbit. Saw him suddenly to a variation of the moment will be the high-speed motion trajectory, then the calf suddenly situation Jin, excellent explosive power-line inside, a shadow flashed, the Lee Immersi? even have a chance to pull.

Shua!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:45:15 PM by Tenshi Ruronai »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: mercilessly to a potential vigorously Shen large windmill dunk.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 09:41:40 PM »
For context:
These two threads were posted in Front Page Headlines, as obvious spam messages with links to buy totally legit sportswear and stuff. But it also happens to read like a bad RPF. I mean, "subconsciously nodded"? And as Kilga put it in the moderation report, "It seems a waste to just delete "large windmill dunk"."

So I just stripped out the links (though you can still see the seemingly random points where they were embedded) and moved them over and merged them into one thread. Enjoy.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 09:44:45 PM »
the wolf is the wolf of the satyr, I chocographs, join in support of the resurrection Tracy, and the Shrimps five children's shoes.

Here the author blatantly tears a page from the Cut-Up Period of William S. Burroughs. I eagerly await his next submission.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 09:50:39 PM »
Wow. For a badly written spam message, this is amazing.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 09:51:29 PM »
I too would like to know why Adidas sponsorship deal will give you six billion dollars?

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 09:53:14 PM »
"Qiaojinnuoe the height and wingspan advantage."  Wingspan?  I need to start watching basketball again....

Quad City QBs

• tumblr, tumblr, in the attic,
  • who is the most problematic?
    • maullarmaullar @ Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 09:53:25 PM »
is this the plot to The Magical Realm of Tir na Nog - Escape From Necron 7: Revenge of Cuchulainn - The Official Game of the Movie: Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

Nothing in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor as creating an attorney-client relationship, nor as an advertisement for legal or law-related services.
Art Thread | Writing Thread | Tumblr NSFWAsk.fm

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 09:58:12 PM »
...What is this, Shut Up And Jam Gaiden in the style of Finnegan's Wake or something? :P
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 10:15:40 PM »
I laughed outloud.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 10:15:55 PM »
Shen large windmill dunk.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:49:24 PM by Suikama »

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 10:20:53 PM »
Well, this is an interesting development
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 10:24:59 PM »

What's great about this is that it's only a potential dunk because we'll never see him actually dunk it

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 10:37:15 PM »
EVERYBODY GET UP

IT'S TIME TO SPAM NOW

Savior

• It's so cold here.
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 10:45:44 PM »
This looks random. I don't even understand half of the things in the first two posts..

What is this, a roleplay of some sort? I don't understand..
Yugioh jokes are so fun in Touhou it's not funny.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 10:49:23 PM »
This looks random. I don't even understand half of the things in the first two posts..

What is this, a roleplay of some sort? I don't understand..

For context:
These two threads were posted in Front Page Headlines, as obvious spam messages with links to buy totally legit sportswear and stuff. But it also happens to read like a bad RPF. I mean, "subconsciously nodded"? And as Kilga put it in the moderation report, "It seems a waste to just delete "large windmill dunk"."

So I just stripped out the links (though you can still see the seemingly random points where they were embedded) and moved them over and merged them into one thread. Enjoy.

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 10:55:01 PM »
I... I'm at a complete loss of words for this. Since this is poorly written spam though, it is amazing I guess...

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2013, 10:55:36 PM »

It amazing  offer half the nfl jerseys wholesale will be shipped

Shua!
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

pineyappled

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 02:40:15 AM »
Lee Immersi? available regardless of whether Michael Jordan transfixed,
Aaand you lost me.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 03:35:09 AM »
my thoughts exactly

I think I might actually subscribe for the effort he put into running it through Bad Translator.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 05:12:00 AM »
Spammers are really stepping up their game these days. Sweet.

is this the plot to The Magical Realm of Tir na Nog - Escape From Necron 7: Revenge of Cuchulainn - The Official Game of the Movie: Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

I suspect it was stolen from TrunkPump, myself.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 05:07:27 PM »
Epic Thread A+++ Will Read Again.

What is this I don't even
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2013, 05:30:36 PM »

AnonymousPondScum

Re: Shua!
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2013, 06:53:11 PM »
nfl jerseys china

mjp hurry up and get in here

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion

wailofthebanshee

• Go away for a bit.
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 08:14:14 PM »
It's a wonder how these bots can come up with even more broken english than even google translate can.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 01:07:54 AM »
It's a wonder how these bots can come up with even more broken english than even google translate can.

Markov chains are a hell of a drug.

fauxm

• wauf
  • wauf
wauf

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2013, 02:57:09 AM »
Wingspan?  I need to start watching basketball again....

In basketball, a player's "wingspan" is the distance between his hands when he goes all Rumia with his arms. Long wingspans are an important part of rebounding.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2013, 06:21:24 AM »
That... That was beautiful. ;_;

That is a mere holy dunk, which Dikembe eventually passes on to Barkley.

Above it is the Chaos Dunk, and it is not to be used lightly.