Author Topic: Insane Goddess of the Mansion  (Read 2821 times)

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Insane Goddess of the Mansion
« on: December 29, 2012, 05:33:08 AM »
Well, I'm taking a short break from Breaker Of The Fourth Wall to explore an interesting idea.

Flandre is referred to by fanon as either the victim, driven mad by her own power...
Or the sadist, using her power to make others' lives miserable.

But the Eye crushing isn't conducive to the sadistic image, being a quick way to die.

It begins with an attempt to help poor Flandre gone horribly wrong...

My idea of the story so far.

Patchouli feels sorry for Flandre, and tries to lock away her ability to crush Eyes, bringing her one step closer to normal society. This proves about as helpful as Koishi trying to lock away her Third Eye. Less so, in fact. Much like Koishi gained the power to meddle with other people's minds instead of read them, Flandre gains a power far worse than merely destroying the Eye. She is able to meddle with it, changing the size of it, and by extension, the scale of the object OR PERSON. And even worse, she can meddle with her OWN Eye. Over the course of a single night, while everyone is asleep, she creates an incident that is the SMALLEST SCALE incident Gensokyo has ever seen, but would have LARGE REPRECUSSIONS... (Subtle hinting at the storyline for whoever's clever enough to figure it out) An incident so well cloaked, it would take the residents a while to notice something was up. A time Flandre spent honing her newfound abilities, waiting to put them to the test when the Shrine Maiden showed up to end the fun, as she inevitably would...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 11:44:14 PM by Cybeast710 »
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Re: Insane Goddess of the Mansion
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 01:50:43 AM »
And now, Chapter 1 is complete. We don't get very far, but it's getting late and I needed to get SOMETHING out there. Don't worry, Chapter 2 will have important developments.

The story is on (where else) Fanfiction.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8850260/1/Insane-Goddess-of-the-Mansion
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 01:58:34 AM »
It's implied Remilia isn't above violence when slighted ("But it was no use explaining that to Remilia. None. Zero. The one time she'd tried, she'd wound up in pain for the next 2 weeks."), so why does the staff act disrespectfully when Remilia shows perhaps excessive enthusiasm to the idea of going to the scheduled meeting?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 08:12:24 PM »
It's implied Remilia isn't above violence when slighted ("But it was no use explaining that to Remilia. None. Zero. The one time she'd tried, she'd wound up in pain for the next 2 weeks."), so why does the staff act disrespectfully when Remilia shows perhaps excessive enthusiasm to the idea of going to the scheduled meeting?

Oh hey, someone found this! They aren't showing disrespect OPENLY. Besides, at this point, she's off in her own little world. Or "she just loves the sound of her own voice" is in play. She doesn't really care if anyone is listening. If she asked a question, THEN there'd be a problem, but she's just talking about how it's so wonderful and how everyone needs to be on their best behavior etc. etc. Basically, fluff.

Edit: Fixed. I made it clear now.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:17:16 PM by Cybeast710 »