Author Topic: Time To Atone For Your Sins, MotK  (Read 133811 times)

Seppo Hovi

Re: Time To Atone For Your Sins, MotK
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2012, 07:06:46 PM »

-

I'll get something that's actually focused on grazing on monday. You'll have to be content with this for now.

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2012, 07:32:54 PM »
Let's say 50%.

When you beat the game, the game says that score is given between 30 and 40%.  Getting anything above those appears to be impossible :V

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2012, 07:34:00 PM »

I did it, it only took a number of tries which I forgot didn't count. That said, it was a pretty cool looking memory game.

When you beat the game, the game says that score is given between 30 and 40%.  Getting anything above those appears to be impossible :V
Nope, it just says that the average scores are between 30-40%.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2012, 07:35:34 PM »
No, that's just the average. I got 52% on my first try. Speaking of which, I got 42% on my second try and 39% on my third. It's a tad luck-based.

I have failed to come up with a sin.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2012, 07:41:18 PM »
My greatest desire is to be punished mercilessly by Eiki-sama.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 08:01:13 PM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dular

« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2012, 09:16:47 PM »

This is getting very meta for the Yama. For your penance, go to Metacritic and select one movie review, arguing why they are wrong.

I have to make an account to make a review.  That is way too hard, so I guess I'll just go to hell :V

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2012, 09:32:00 PM »
I have to make an account to make a review.  That is way too hard, so I guess I'll just go to hell :V

What? No. You read a review on Metacritic, and then review it here, arguing why it's wrong.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2012, 09:44:17 PM »
Well, it took a while but I managed to think of a great vegan recipe!

http://gyazo.com/74a011db9a15099674d1d23b6b321b2b

The Macguffin

Ingredients
- A potato
- 100 grams of imagination

Steps
1) Take a potato
2) Put it on the plate
3) Voil?!

Yatakarasu

• Always failing, sometimes winning!
  • Fail mode activate!
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2012, 10:08:11 PM »
Yama-sama, you skipped me... :I Stop being so drunk

Fine, I'll come up with something else.
Uh. When I type I use way too many ellipses...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 10:31:14 PM by Yatakarasu »

Normal Clears: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Hard Clears: PoFV, SA, TD, DDC
Extra Clears: PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Current touhou goal: Improve! ...1cc more Hard Modes

Dular

« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2012, 10:25:36 PM »
What? No. You read a review on Metacritic, and then review it here, arguing why it's wrong.

That doesn't seem so bad then.  Also: I have this massive tendency to misinterpret.  Fitting considering I'm an idiot deity.

I have read a review for Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2.  As you can imagine, the critic I read gave it a 38.  Boooo.

But wait Twilight fans, this movie is much better than what you think!  While admittingly some moments are slightly lackluster, Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2 ends the soap opera and tries something better; by making Bella a vampire!  Now she is infinitely better, no longer inhibited by her weaknesses of a human, now she can join Edward in kicking vampire ass.  With much better dialogue(The best being "Nessie?  You named my baby after the Lochness monster?") and the villianous vampires giving off a very strong and commanding presence of.. Well, vampires, I think everyone who has read the Twilight series will be happy with this final installment.

One moment in particular has Bella testing out her new vampire skills.  As she gracefully bounds across an entire mountain and goes about messing up a mountain lions day, a hiker calls for help!  Immediately she rushes over.  Most would imagine she wants to save him, to show she still has her humanity.  She does otherwise.  I cannot say more than that.

The actors are a bit more pro-active as well, trying to actually act!  Amazingly, they pull off a good job of conveying the emotions they want to show, even though most of the time, the vampires are trying to show smugness.  But honestly, what do you expect?  If you were awesome, wouldn't you be smirking and lording over everyone?

This movie isn't for everyone, I admit, and the CGI wolves still don't look good after half a decade of possible improvement, and sometimes the actors are a little stiff, but in this final film, somewhat famous for simple sparks... Well the films turned out to be a fuse, and this movie is the culminating fireworks.  And it's the best you could hope for, at least out of the Twilight series.

And that's why this critic is wrong.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
  • The strongest striker...?
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2012, 10:29:57 PM »
The sin of shyness, I see. For your penance, you must go to the board where you lurk the least and make five substantial, contributive, non-spammy posts.
That would be PSL.
I never, ever, ever stop by that board. I irrationally hate fanfics.
This penance might be painful and mind-opening at the same time. I'll see what I can do.
<-- Sig by Suikama

pineyappled

« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2012, 10:32:41 PM »
Seems to be a lot of this going around. For your penance, you must post a photo of the least clean room in your home, clean it, and then post another photo showing the results.

c-close enough right

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2012, 10:52:05 PM »
THE TELL-TALE HEART 2
By Michael Bay

The officers look astounded, disgusted, and maddened upon the sight of the deed. Yet the beating grows louder still. The sound grows louder, and louder, the ticking watch-like sound...

Then, a sound so loud it feels like it would have burst my eardrums, and a flash of light, knocking me aside with a mighty force. The three officers are knocked over as well. Maybe it's the house that's cursed, maybe I should leave, yes, that'll get me away from whatever is making this infernal noise!

I get up, and see a hole blown clean in the wall, embers burning, smoke plumeing. What could have caused this? I don't know, but I have to get away from the noise... so I jump out of the window.

As I hit the ground, there is another explosion, the house is blown apart, and I am sent flying into the wall of the next house, stunned, winded, and feeling acute pain. There is no sign of the officers escaping. The sound has changed, an infernal ringing now, drowning out everything else.

Enough! I want the noise to end! A life for a life! That is what must happen! I await, and hear a ticking come through the ringing...

A flash of light.

A blast of blame and force.

Silence and darkness.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2012, 11:34:27 PM »
Agh, I'll atone my sin as soon as I can

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2012, 11:37:31 PM »

Can't win with this chick unless I find an altar to sacrifice for a decent artifact weapon...
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2012, 11:43:36 PM »
I still don't like her hat.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2012, 11:59:27 PM »
Yama-sama, you skipped me... :I Stop being so drunk

Fine, I'll come up with something else.

Hmm. What was yours again?

I think "U.N. Owen was Her?" and "Septette for the Dead Princess" are just OK songs.

You know, if you were able to do music-related stuff, I'd tell you to create a track that features these two songs, and post it in here.
But something tells me Shikieiki will tell me off; saying that sort of thing is best saved for contests and such. That and I'm not the Yama. ;)

In other news, it seems the good Yama was so drunk busy last night that she didn't bat an eye lid to Shino's misadventures. I shall wait for your judgment, Shikieiki~

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2012, 12:35:31 AM »

+

=

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2012, 12:38:56 AM »
The Yama is confused. Can you clarify your sin here?

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2012, 01:08:03 AM »
Judging by how much I like to tease my friends, I have come to the conclusion I am a slight sadist. What do

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2012, 01:14:27 AM »
I still burst out laughing every time I read this.

Yatakarasu

• Always failing, sometimes winning!
  • Fail mode activate!
« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2012, 01:35:19 AM »
You know, if you were able to do music-related stuff, I'd tell you to create a track that features these two songs, and post it in here.
But something tells me Shikieiki will tell me off; saying that sort of thing is best saved for contests and such. That and I'm not the Yama. ;)
Sounds like something the Yama would make me do.
Well...I do have access to Soundtrack Pro (cause I'm a DMA student)...ugh, but I'm not a sound editor/musician. When I have time (bahaha that's a laugh) I'll see what I can do.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 01:53:08 AM by Yatakarasu »

Normal Clears: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Hard Clears: PoFV, SA, TD, DDC
Extra Clears: PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Current touhou goal: Improve! ...1cc more Hard Modes

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2012, 02:03:13 AM »
That doesn't seem so bad then.  Also: I have this massive tendency to misinterpret.  Fitting considering I'm an idiot deity.
I have read a review for Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2.  As you can imagine, the critic I read gave it a 38.  Boooo.

But wait Twilight fans, this movie is much better than what you think!  While admittingly some moments are slightly lackluster, Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2 ends the soap opera and tries something  ...
You should mark this one as spoiler, someone could be a fan of twilight here  :V

Well, it took a while but I managed to think of a great vegan recipe!
This recipe let me with green-recipe jealousy  :V

How could you do that to Tails?! For your penance, you must make a drawing in the style of Chris-chan, of Sonic saving Tails from drowning.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. But here is, Sonic ran away and forsook Tails, when he was almost drowning Chris-chan came with one bubble-shield over your head ( Chris-chan your neck is so strong ). With this shield Tails could breath underwater, but Chris couldn't.

R.I.P. Chris-chan :~

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh Yama-sama, now I noticed that I misunderstood your instructions and I draw with Chris from Sonic X saving Tails lololol, please use your imagination and think that Chris is Sonic  :V

My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Vyrien

• Your maiden walls
  • ...heheheheh
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2012, 02:04:53 AM »
Also I am totally perfect and never sin ever =D. Aren't I a perfect little angel <3?

Believing oneself to be perfect is pride. Pride is a sin!

I play Touhou for the characters and the dialogue...I actually despise STGs! Please forgive me for this deception Yama-sama.
Congregation of Impertinent Drama Queens.

Art threadLivestream | Pixiv

« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2012, 02:14:25 AM »
It's becoming a habit to use the 10 hour loop of BrodyQuest x I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts as background working music.

JT

« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2012, 02:33:31 AM »
OK, here's a real sin. Fuck nun-bludgeoning, Yeah, that's right. Feel that edge.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2012, 02:41:57 AM »
Mugi's Eyebrows are certainly an eye-opening choice.

I think my sin is the opposite; I don't love enough to have a list full of animated ladies! doushio

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2012, 03:59:33 AM »
;~;

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2012, 04:31:10 AM »

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2012, 04:55:03 AM »
Ah, an all-too common sin. For your penance, you must think of a game which you do not like and give us 5 sincerely good qualities about said game.

Kingdom Hearts
-Did take the idea of the crazy cutscene battle to a new level.
-Does have some nice graphics for its era.
-Does have some alright music.
-Has a plot that is interesting enough to draw people in despite the initial WTF nature of its premise

THIS IS HARD

-Probably helped bring attention to some older FF characters who need more love.