Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 103251 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #690 on: July 07, 2012, 07:09:57 AM »
How is it semantics when you're plain wrong?
Dan/Affinity, although his recent posts makes me want to check Kilga some more. Two of those three, anyway. Conq isn't scum.
More sure on Dan/Affinity at present.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #691 on: July 07, 2012, 07:18:53 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (3): Affinity, huh what, DrRawr
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Kilgamayan (1): Shadoweh
Shadoweh (4): Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, Kilgamayan, BT
Serela (0):
Affinity (1): ActionDan
DrRawr (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, NekoNekoRex

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~18.75 hours remaining.

« Reply #692 on: July 07, 2012, 07:49:53 AM »
Shadoweh if you're VT and get lynched today you should sub in for rawr.

motivation to play this game is in the negatives now that my mason buddy subbed out but i'm not going to get lynched for not doing anything so welp. i'll try to respond to stuff tomorrow

hate on me for this if you want conq, you're probably scum so idc

« Reply #693 on: July 07, 2012, 08:11:09 AM »
I mean I knew I wasn't going to have fun playing this game when I read my role PM and saw that I was scum with only one buddy anyway.
##Vote HW

« Reply #694 on: July 07, 2012, 08:11:15 AM »
j/k that was a reaction test
##Unvote
##vote Conq

« Reply #695 on: July 07, 2012, 08:34:32 AM »
actually this is really bugging me so i'll say it while i'm still awake:
conq how am i "seeing what i want to see"? i guess i want the person everyone is piling on who i even thought was playing irritantingly and later leaned scummy to flip town so that i can lose the game?????

« Reply #696 on: July 07, 2012, 10:14:29 AM »
bard <3

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #697 on: July 07, 2012, 01:04:37 PM »
Right, so here's Shadoweh's definition of "town play":

Do your reads change constantly with no rhyme or reason, while your vote stays parked on someone who is p. Obviously town? Check.

Do you, instead of answering questions and helping people read you as town, bitch moan complain about how bad the fact you are being lynched is, while doing ZERO to prevent it,  other than throwing your hands up in the air, giving up and essentially playing the apathy card? Check.

Do you on a consistent basis give terrible manufactured reads? Check.

Well, Shadoweh is clearly town guys. GG. I mean, her demeanor says it all. She is ENTITLED to not be lynched because, well, SHE'S SHADOWEH~~~~!!!!!!!!! We aren't ALLOWED to lynch her for somethig SHE deems STUPID AND BENEATH HER.

At this point it doesn't matter. If Shadoweh is town, the scum team is Conq/Dan/Affinity.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #698 on: July 07, 2012, 01:15:24 PM »
Bardiche replaces DrRawr effective immediately.

Votecount

Conqueror (3): Affinity, huh what, Bardiche
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Kilgamayan (1): Shadoweh
Shadoweh (4): Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, Kilgamayan, BT
Serela (0):
Affinity (1): ActionDan
Bardiche (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, NekoNekoRex

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~12.75 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 01:16:55 PM by Ran Yakumo »

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #699 on: July 07, 2012, 01:16:21 PM »
OR

Conq/Dan/BT. But this one is much less likely.

If Shadoweh is scum, pairings are:

BT/Affinity
Dan/Affinity
BT/Dan (this one is awkward and I don't think it's right but....)

Because to be honest:

Kilga is town.
Huh what and Rawr are... Masons. (Remember, one dies before lylo).
Serela is a townie.
Neko is a townie.
(I'm town).

Which leaves me with 5 people 3 scum. (assuming no mason shenanigans).

Shadoweh and Conq aren't scum together.

So I've got 3 slots for 2 people (since I'm positive that Dan/BT/Affinity isn't the scum team)

Dan, why is Shadoweh town?

Affinity, why are you voting Conq over Shadoweh?

BT, Why is Shadoweh scum?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #700 on: July 07, 2012, 01:54:10 PM »
@LLD

Very quiet first-half-of-D1 spent parking on Serela. Mostly null because of lazy town possibility.

Second half is bad. Sheep to Conq's case that tells us nothing in the event of my flip, and also allows a change of vote to NNR, which is a blatant wagon jump - she doesn't have an opinion on him but "dan + masons is a townie wagon" so it's excusable (a very poor excuse for a survival jump). Relates to this from today:
As it is I don't really see my toxic slot living being better then someone I really think is town who can still fend for himself the next day.
Can't lynch Conq today despite ~survival~ because he's town, but waffles on every potential counterwagon during D1 so survival jumps are okay?

Push on Omba while simultaneously "passing the buck" as it were has been gone over a million times.

D2 is a null (at best) reaction to the fake followed by crying scum [me, I'm the scum] and later a horribly twisted case (which very likely was done in a hurry, pointing at every little thing possible). Later unvote+vote on Kilga is even more daunting and confirms the lacking or fake conviction behind the former case. Overall lack of real presence as of late.

Again, scumteam is Shadoweh/Dan/Affinity. Kilga looks town, comment about "voting Shadoweh for the right reasons" for example.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #701 on: July 07, 2012, 02:34:40 PM »
I am here, and what the fuck.

##Unvote
##Vote: Huh What

Stop claiming goddamn scum, it makes me want to lynch you so goddamn hard like you would not fucking believe.

Reading through the thread more closely now, if someone can bring me up to speed why X is scum that'd be fantastic. Shadoweh is Scum because her reaction to LSD's Cop claim was "lol ure trolling" instead of "unpossible omg scum"? Can someone clarify the case on her outside of that?

Apparently my vote was on Conqueror. Why was it on Conqueror? Let me read Rawr's posts and glean what I can.

##Unvote

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #702 on: July 07, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »

Kind of a summary, and since it's my summary it might be lacking! Kilga's ISO and my ISO should fill in some blanks if they exist. Also I don't think anyone is voting her for her reaction at this point.

Bardiche

« Reply #703 on: July 07, 2012, 02:55:59 PM »
Apparently I'm a mason with Huh What? What? Lemme strangle Dormio for clarifications, there's nothing in my role PM that confirms Huh What as Town to me, so unless I'm missing something here I'm not so sure why the two claimed confirmed Town masons.

And ffs Dormio just went to sleep. Fantastic.

@BT: Yeah that'd require me to read posts so let me ISO Shadoweh and Conq real quick-like and see if I don't rail at their lynches.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #704 on: July 07, 2012, 03:30:04 PM »
Apparently I'm a mason with Huh What? What? Lemme strangle Dormio for clarifications, there's nothing in my role PM that confirms Huh What as Town to me, so unless I'm missing something here I'm not so sure why the two claimed confirmed Town masons.

And ffs Dormio just went to sleep. Fantastic.

@BT: Yeah that'd require me to read posts so let me ISO Shadoweh and Conq real quick-like and see if I don't rail at their lynches.

Wait wait wait.

You're saying Huh What is NOT confirmed town to you?

Oh he can die. He can die in the purest of holy cleansing fires.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #705 on: July 07, 2012, 03:34:30 PM »
Until modscum confirms that he is

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #706 on: July 07, 2012, 03:35:16 PM »
Will honestly find it hard to believe that they'd outed themselves like that without mod confirmation first.

Bardiche

« Reply #707 on: July 07, 2012, 04:04:39 PM »
Conq Read:

Vaguely unhappy about prodding Kilga to provide content about why he says Lambda is antagonistic.

Severely unhappy with... not having a vote down here but cheerleading the Huh What wagon along. But Bard, I hear you say, he's not saying Huh What's a good wagon! He isn't indeed, but he's providing reasons to vote Huh What in accusing Huh What of having a terrible LSD vote. Maybe I parse this wrong. Can you elaborate, Conq, what your feelings were on Huh What then and on Huh What now?

I'm rather unhappy with this as well; why should a vig shoot Kilga? This comes entirely out of left field and I'm left wondering why the hell you would try to direct vig actions onto someone you've hardly even mentioned aside from a slapfight at the start.

Further unhappy with cheerleading a SHadoweh wagon. If you buy into the reaction test then why did you not vote it? In fact, why didn't you vote at all? In fact you've trolled through the day without putting a vote down AT ALL.

The entire case on Shadoweh proffered by Conq is that "Shadoweh wouldn't be like this", which I find a weak argument considering everyone can have off days or just not feel like doing X which they normally do. What other reasons do you have for suspecting Shadoweh is scum, Conq?

Conq, who is scum?

Shadoweh next.

Cut by LSD. I'm saying that there is nothing in my role PM that says Huh What is Town. Nor is there an explicit "Mason" in my role PM anywhere so. Yeah.

Bardiche

« Reply #708 on: July 07, 2012, 04:11:16 PM »
EBWOP: To clarify the flavour says we're friends and shit and that's why we value each other and rely on each other at all times. Even now. Nothing in that flavour suggests that being friends equals being masons. I still need to sift through the Mason QT but so far I see Huh What claiming Scum and I want to lynch him for that. Townies DO NOT CLAIM SCUM.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #709 on: July 07, 2012, 04:13:32 PM »
HW's been claiming scum since confirmation phase even
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

« Reply #710 on: July 07, 2012, 04:17:34 PM »
Oooookay Shadoweh read will have to wait a few since I need to do grocery shopping and fix dinner, but I'll be back before deadline.

Off-hand I don't think I support a Shadoweh lynch but do support a Conq lynch.

##Vote: Conqueror

People I have read:
- Conq
- LSD
- Huh Whatty
- Rawr

Rest:
Haven't read.

People I'd lynch:
Conq
Huh Whatty

Quick bucket list for now okay.

HW's been claiming scum since confirmation phase even

Why isn't he lynched yet, again?

If people want to swap to a Huh What lynch I'm with you all the way, this is goddamn lame play and there's no reason a Townie should ever claim Scum. 10/10 would lynch again. SO anyone interested in a magic miracle Huh Whatty wagon?

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #711 on: July 07, 2012, 04:21:06 PM »
If I didn't need a dead Shadoweh hanging from the tallest tree, I'd gladly turbo lynch Huh What.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #712 on: July 07, 2012, 04:23:26 PM »
Kind of want to see if they had a [very good] reason for claiming masons first. Whole thing looks awkward.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #713 on: July 07, 2012, 04:27:55 PM »
BTW, Bard. If Huh What is scum, you have to die before lylo.

Not your fault in particular, but Rawr was the one who initiated the Mason claim so.... Just saying. Nothing personal but you'd need to eat a bullet too.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #714 on: July 07, 2012, 04:54:30 PM »
Posting from Ikea cafeteria.

Would not support HW lynch. Have had little to no problem with content, have no problem with attitude.

Getting awfully tired with people dismissing Shadowy case based on thinking entire case is based off reaction to copclaim. Like everyone (except Conq) has me on ignore. Posts 439 and 669 great reasons to vote for Shadowy that are not "she reacted the wrong way".
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #715 on: July 07, 2012, 05:29:24 PM »
A huhwhat quicklynch today is not thrilling.  Don't see scum!huhwhat 'tricking' town rawr into thinking they are masons or such.  There's also a laughable lack of information to be garnered from it.

You know what, I'm tired of Shadoweh.  Let's lynch her guts for being so unhelpful.  Still don't think the D1 reasons really hold true, but when people are holding off taking stances despite jibing at others (like NNR, Serela), then it's plain that they should die.

##Unvote
##Vote: Shadoweh

Feel slightly better about Conq due to him doing things like dropping cases, but the same problems with him (one-track scumhunting) has not changed. 

I'm rushing here because I'm tired.  Might not be around for the deadline. 

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #716 on: July 07, 2012, 05:45:32 PM »
I haven't voted because I didn't want Shadoweh to self-hammer early you derp. Although it's kinda moot now with the above. Or maybe I was...gasp...giving her a chance to redeem hersel! A chance that she didn't take. LLD sums her D2 up nicely if you want to just ignore everything I've said.

conq how am i "seeing what i want to see"? i guess i want the person everyone is piling on who i even thought was playing irritantingly and later leaned scummy to flip town so that i can lose the game?????
This is your logic so far on D2. Shadoweh is doing these things --> that doesn't necessarily make her scum --> Shadoweh is town.
If you think she's doing scummy things why do you think she will flip town?
Maybe everyone is piling on her because it's just that obvious. Jesus christ.

Not worth responding to the rest of that pile of derp.

lol@"masons"; explains a lot really

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #717 on: July 07, 2012, 05:49:57 PM »
Never mind, I will respond to this one thing.
The entire case on Shadoweh proffered by Conq is that "Shadoweh wouldn't be like this", which I find a weak argument considering everyone can have off days or just not feel like doing X which they normally do. What other reasons do you have for suspecting Shadoweh is scum, Conq?
If you're going to twist it this way, every scum case ever made is invalid because the player could just be having an off day! Mafia isn't a game of surefire tells an such; it's a game of probabilities and mind-reading where you try to figure out whether or not someone was playing with town or scum motivation. Scummy play is scummy and should be lynched unless there's good reason for the contrary.

Which there most definitely isn't in this case.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #718 on: July 07, 2012, 05:52:17 PM »
And for Bard, the rest of your questions in that post you'll see I've already answered if you actually read any of my posts.
Which you clearly haven't.  :ohdear:
Reading games is overrated.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #719 on: July 07, 2012, 06:18:33 PM »
Nyo ho ho~

Huhwhat is only a neighbor?
hahahahahahahahahahaha
*applause*

Oh god that's rich.

Thanks HW for all that effort. I know who I'm lynching tomorrow.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia