Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 103186 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #510 on: July 05, 2012, 06:42:58 AM »
^ scum

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #511 on: July 05, 2012, 07:09:37 AM »
That's nice.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #512 on: July 05, 2012, 07:17:44 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (1): Affinity
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Kilgamayan (0):
Shadoweh (4): Lady Lambdadelta, huh what, Serela, Kilgamayan
Serela (0):
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, ActionDan, NekoNekoRex, Shadoweh, Affinity, DrRawr, BT

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~66.75 hours remaining.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #513 on: July 05, 2012, 10:44:57 AM »
Since no one from the TOWN claimed it, I am now positive I am right.

I did investigate Shadoweh last night. I was Roleblocked .

If Shadoweh were town, me essentially claiming a guilty result on her would or SHOULD have resulted in a reaction tantamount to calling me scum.

This whole "lol she's trolling" thing can I only spawn from knowing I was roleblocked.

And since no happy townie stepped up to claim the roleblock on me...

I'm happy and convinced Shadowmeh must die ^_^.

(Oh but you're all free to make your own conclusions. )

Wheeeeeee Getting Roleblocked and still making a good use of my investigation~

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #514 on: July 05, 2012, 10:45:45 AM »
By the By, Shadoweh's flip should now tell us all the scum, based off of how everyone treated the wagon.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #515 on: July 05, 2012, 11:51:11 AM »
More coherently, I wanted to know if town or scum roleblocked me.

Townies would have claimed their result. So I know scum roleblocked me.

Shadoweh's response to this entire thing reads like she was scum who knew I was roleblocked and would have to Val off her eventually.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #516 on: July 05, 2012, 01:08:52 PM »
Since no one from the TOWN claimed it
You make me sad LLD. ;-;
(no I'm not claiming anything)

Eh, I buy LLD's reaction test; this one is legit imo. Since when does Shadoweh accept a lynch by cop guilty as VT without kicking and screaming on the way down? I'd expect her to be more pissed off at the "gambit" than adopt the tone of resignation she did.
Her actually being a cop and actually having a guilty on me would be far worse then a reaction test for town.
I guess this fits with LLD's theory?
Will respond to questions and stuff when I get back later; have to run out the door.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #517 on: July 05, 2012, 02:39:02 PM »
What do you want from me?

I'm just high on LSD :(.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #518 on: July 05, 2012, 02:42:11 PM »
ALSO, I reread Shadoweh Quest.

All the bad endings. @_@

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #519 on: July 05, 2012, 03:06:14 PM »
I still need to read Shadoweh Quest.

I only read the one where she's a lawyer.

Anyway, that explains why Shadoweh is reacting the way she is. Because I did sort of think that was weird too, how she keep going on and on despite apparently already being scum who got a guilty claimed on them (Hence why I wasn't treating her flipping scum as a nigh-guarenteed thing in my posts). But if this is the case, it's not surprising :3c

But yeah still lynchin' her to death. And this makes everyone's reactions even more important, to the point where I really don't want to read people when I'll have to reread again right after she flips :c

'sides, after everyone shows up again after this latest development, the day might as well be over anyway. ...right? Don't mind me I'm always in the camp that likes early lynches >.> <.<
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #520 on: July 05, 2012, 03:08:17 PM »
What do you want from me?

I'm just high on LSD :(.

Cop crumbs?  To be honest I have to wonder why scum would choose to roleblock you over... me *hiccup*. 

Don't lynch me.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #521 on: July 05, 2012, 03:13:13 PM »
Might be the stupid talking, but why would a scum that RBed someone give up when that same person copclaimed a guilty on them?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #522 on: July 05, 2012, 03:19:22 PM »
You give up when you think you're as good as dead. LLD might not have actually copped her but people were grabbing their pitchforks either way.

Hmmhmm, this was a nice answer to my question in the last post. Would be interesting to see this day produce something other than gaming the game at this point. Early lynch sounds fine if nothing happens.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #523 on: July 05, 2012, 03:39:46 PM »
As well, Shadoweh didn't completely give up. She kept posting a lot, likely (If she is actually scum) trying to talk in a way to get LLD to think "Maybe she's actually town and I should stop this" due to not actually having investigated her.

If she was town I would have expected more of a "Die you scum" sort of reaction like LLD said, yeah. She never even voted LLD in return. I'd also think it'd be likely for scum to do it if they knew they had actually been copped, which is why her reaction was just... weird.

But this is a weird situation, so, that's not surprising!

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

« Reply #524 on: July 05, 2012, 03:42:25 PM »
You give up when you think you're as good as dead. LLD might not have actually copped her but people were grabbing their pitchforks either way.

Hmmhmm, this was a nice answer to my question in the last post. Would be interesting to see this day produce something other than gaming the game at this point. Early lynch sounds fine if nothing happens.

Ew.  gonna reread you.  Priority 1.

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #525 on: July 05, 2012, 03:53:29 PM »
"Nothing happens", like, no real constructive discussion and people getting bored. If that's "ew" to you then go ahead I suppose.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #526 on: July 05, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »
Might be the stupid talking, but why would a scum that RBed someone give up when that same person copclaimed a guilty on them?

It's calculated risk/reward.

If Shadoweh, knowing I was RB'd, believed I would take this cop sem-bluff to the bank (fate style) she'd have voted me.

Alternatively, if she was town, she'd have assumed I must be lying scum.

Basically, the assumption from town that I was lol faking a Cop Report, especially when I asked for a claim, is totally out of the question.

The ONLY perspective her play makes ANY lick of sense from is if she's scum.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #527 on: July 05, 2012, 04:38:15 PM »
What about Insane/Paranoid Cop? Or Framer? Setup not exactly open, assumptions about reliability/existence (or lackthereof) of roles dangerous.

Also theoretical TownShadowert could assume TownLLD + claim bluff because you have set personal precedent of willing to role bluff. Just did one at end of D1, in fact.

Way too many factors to for theoretical TownShadowert to auto-assume lying scum. I want to see Shadowert lynched, definitely, but I'd prefer it be done for correct reasons. Role-related reasons with faulty assumption bases easier for scum to use to sneak on bus than legitimate play-based opinions.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #528 on: July 05, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »
If Shadoweh had thought of any of your suggestive alternatives, she would have been mentioning them.

Instead she EXPLICITLY states that I am "trolling".

Further, me gambitting yesterday makes me less likely to do it again today not more.

I usually restrict myself to 1 crazy play per game. Or try...

Shadoweh

« Reply #529 on: July 05, 2012, 05:33:31 PM »
YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #530 on: July 05, 2012, 05:34:40 PM »
Die Shadowscum Die.

Shadoweh

« Reply #531 on: July 05, 2012, 05:37:21 PM »
I meant to put more words in here but it posted automatically after that for some reason. >_>

What's the matter? You mad because I can tell how shaky you sounded? You don't ask people you have a guilty on to post their flavor Lambda, you go in without any doubts. I even guessed how you were trying to get around your red truth. You outted yourself on one roleblocked result when you can see the doctor is dead. GOOD FUCKING JOB.

ActionDan

« Reply #532 on: July 05, 2012, 05:55:04 PM »
You outted yourself on one roleblocked result when you can see the doctor is dead. GOOD FUCKING JOB.

thinking more, I wonder why you did this. 

Don't lynch me.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #533 on: July 05, 2012, 06:04:31 PM »
I meant to put more words in here but it posted automatically after that for some reason. >_>

What's the matter? You mad because I can tell how shaky you sounded? You don't ask people you have a guilty on to post their flavor Lambda, you go in without any doubts. I even guessed how you were trying to get around your red truth. You outted yourself on one roleblocked result when you can see the doctor is dead. GOOD FUCKING JOB.

But I caught a scum!

And actually, it is standard proceedure to ask for a claim.

ActionDan

« Reply #534 on: July 05, 2012, 06:08:15 PM »
But I caught a scum!

And actually, it is standard proceedure to ask for a claim.

There was the possibly she'd react well.  once more please!

Don't lynch me.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #535 on: July 05, 2012, 06:17:45 PM »
There was the possibly she'd react well.  once more please!

And if she reacts like a townie, or a townie roleblocked claims, I retract my claim and vote someone who leapt at the wagon.

Very very simple. (also that person is Conq BTW)

Shadoweh

« Reply #536 on: July 05, 2012, 06:44:16 PM »
I actually have to reread and try to salvage this shit, FUCK.

Incidentally Neko is slip town as well since he seems to think LLD got a positive result on me for some reason instead of no result at all.

Conq I will kick you in the balls. When have I EVER had a cop claim a guilty against me? As town OR as scum? It's never happened. Why wouldn't I be resigned thinking that a cop wouldn't be stupid enough to out themselves when they have nothing?

Serela I will box your ears in. -_- Maybe, just maybe, I'm going on because I know I'm town and doing nothing would make this day a huge waste of time? You're not allowed to stop reading, this day is not over yet.

BT: It hasn't even been 24 hours. I still got plenty of rage left in me. I can understand why you'd want to hurry us out the door before I do my TOWNIE FLAIL MAGIC again. It would mean you could keep lurking with your amazing two posts today. You're one of the ones who was so quick to refute my logic about Omba, so it irks me that you would say I was 'so happy' to sheep to the wagon after talking me into it. Also:
Reading. Where's my Pesco wagon? Oh, he's dead.
Everyone else was too busy with the flailing to have a guilty conscience. At least you didn't mention Omba was the doctor too. >.>b

##Vote: BT

PS Lambda I already claimed so no there was no reason to ask me to clarify. It's not all you asked for either. Fakevigs and fakecops rely on the person you're using them being bad at reacting and I take pride on being good at batting my innocent eyes as scum. If you actually had a guilty on me lynching me would have been the right play. I wouldn't trust me! As it is, take a look around you. You got people who want to lynch me for giving up. People who want to lynch me for not giving up enough, people who want to lynch me for being okay with it not okay with it consistent inconsistent holy fuck there is no reaction I could have given that would satisfy you people. There is no difference between a scum that RB'd you and a townie because they both would know you're wrong. Your reaction fishing is trying to take the easy way out by fitting everything into the box you already made for it. ALL OF YOU ARE DOING THIS.

And since this spectacle has already distracted everyone way too much, I want to see actual suspects from people. Affinity is the only one so far that has said something besides 'SHADOWEH IS TEH SCUMS'. Put out your scum reads, ALL your scumreads today.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #537 on: July 05, 2012, 07:01:32 PM »
So, what are you actually voting me for? I refuted your logic because it was bad and you were using it to clear someone I believed was scum. Making it seem like my motivation behind talking you into it was scummy is just plain bad. Yes, I was wrong to say that you were "happy to sheep to the wagon", but that's just the false impression I got from this post. From what I can see you're voting me for pushing for what was my scum read's wagon.

However, I'm getting mixed feeling from that explanation of yours about your reaction to LLD's claim. Now I want to see more people's reaction to the recent happenings.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #538 on: July 05, 2012, 07:03:54 PM »
Shadoweh must die.

Die the death!

Shadoweh

« Reply #539 on: July 05, 2012, 07:16:03 PM »
You mean the one before I went to reread him and said 'oh wait he is also town'? :p
LLD You've said enough please sit in the corner until you get nightkilled.