Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 103205 times)

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #480 on: July 05, 2012, 01:55:18 AM »
Oh hey Shadoweh? I'm just curious.

What's the reasoning behind playing the "LLD is faking/trolling" card and not the "LLD is lying scum" card?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #481 on: July 05, 2012, 01:56:32 AM »
##Vote Shadoweh

WHATEVER. At least I'm apparently confirmed town now, even if it's in one of the more embarrassing manners possible.

LLD you said to wait until Shadoweh claimed or whatever for you to give your verdict. And?

These shenanigans interfere greatly with my Dan read and Shadoweh's flip is highly important to that, not to mention we're basically guaranteed to lynch her at this point.

Although with Pesco gone and LLD apparently a cop, if Shads flips scum and then Dan still is probably town due to today!shens after that, PoE says BT and Affinity are scum with Swadomeh. And I could definitely see Affinity!scum, so. That makes things pretty easy TBH.

Or Huhwhat/Rawr/LLD is the scumteam messing with us up the shizow.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #482 on: July 05, 2012, 01:58:58 AM »
Shadowy: Closing ears is not pro-town play outside of special circumstances like testimony from a supercop or something similar. Game still to be played; LLD claim not 100% guarantee of ScumShadowy for rest of us.

Also plz to explain sheeping when I'm the only one voting for you for reasons outside of claiming cop or following cop. >_> (Also also wagons? Where's the other one?)

Fake edit: ##Unvote: Shadoweh to avoid early self-hammer since I think Serelavote put her at L-1.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #483 on: July 05, 2012, 02:00:19 AM »
*testimony from a FLIPPED supercop

hurr

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #484 on: July 05, 2012, 02:02:43 AM »
Also Shadoweh, can I have a flavor name/

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #485 on: July 05, 2012, 02:08:13 AM »
Was going to look into BT/Affinity especially.  Still think Conq is town.  Prolly Neko is town.  Serela town.  HW + Rawr town.  Kilga meh approaching town.

If LLD is not a cop, she's probably a scum traitor.  Actually LLD, why claim cop so early in the Day?

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #486 on: July 05, 2012, 02:10:35 AM »
I gave you my flavor-nyan. Don't you actually watch Angel Beats? You should know who I am! If you were scum I have no idea why you would think I was important enough to fakeclaim and lynch like this. As it is I have no idea how you plan to live tomorrow. Have fun with that.

Also Serela bein a Serela. So super kawaii.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #487 on: July 05, 2012, 02:11:54 AM »
Why Is So Much Stuff Happening Votecount

Conqueror (0):
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Kilgamayan (0):
Shadoweh (3): Lady Lambdadelta, huh what, Serela
Serela (0):
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, ActionDan, NekoNekoRex, Kilgamayan, Shadoweh, Affinity, DrRawr, BT

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~72 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:19:21 AM by Ran Yakumo »

ActionDan

« Reply #488 on: July 05, 2012, 02:12:50 AM »
O noes!  they stole all the votes!

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #489 on: July 05, 2012, 02:16:36 AM »
Shadoweh (0) : Lady Lambdadelta, huh what, Serela
best mod amirite :3c
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #490 on: July 05, 2012, 02:17:38 AM »
Oh, I'm a doofus and miscounted.

##Vote: Shadoweh

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #491 on: July 05, 2012, 02:18:41 AM »
Well, not miscounted so much as forgot that Serela unvoted. :V

ActionDan

« Reply #492 on: July 05, 2012, 02:30:16 AM »
gonna come back to this tomorrow, as I think I need to sleep.

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #493 on: July 05, 2012, 02:39:00 AM »
Oh shit it's 2 pages in like 3 hours
>It's 2 pages of goofing around

:I
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #494 on: July 05, 2012, 02:42:54 AM »
if by "goofing around" you mean "cop results", yeah

Shadoweh

« Reply #495 on: July 05, 2012, 02:53:07 AM »
The questions Lambda is asking right now doesn't lead me to believe any less that she's trolling me.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #496 on: July 05, 2012, 03:08:34 AM »
I can't really tell which of you (if any) is gambiting, which of you isn't taking the game seriously, gambiting, or straight up lying.

All these "hilarious joke fakeclaims" are not amusing me in the slightest. It's like some of you are trying to test how far people will go before people call bullshit and lynch you (huhwhat, rawr, dan)

not that this actually means anything readwise, just putting it out there.

Also good to know all that theroymongering was pointless and Pesco was just shit-town. Good job.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #497 on: July 05, 2012, 03:43:43 AM »
Got home later than expected. Can't really remember anything super-pressing, though, so going to bed. If Conq wants to know anything more about D1 Shadowert vote beyond what's present in the two posts I numbered it can be answered tomorrow.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #498 on: July 05, 2012, 03:50:50 AM »
*slaps head*

I wouldn't want to end the day in a way other than Shadoweh's lynch if LLD is serious, but I guess we have some work to do.

Other than obvious tidbits like Neko being probably town if Shadoweh flips scum, I'm quite flabbergasted by Conq changing opinion on BT from here to here.  I also notice that he had nothing more than token coverage of events other than his BT case, giving him room to jump onto other wagons with little justification.   

BT is actually pretty good late D1, I think, it's just that his early D1, with what amounts to a votepark on Dan, feels lackluster and stuff.  Not sure what to think here. 

Well, whatever.  Neko seems really town now given his mistakes and recent attitude.  Not sold by Serela's fruity loops, and I still find him somewhat suspicious.  Conq's limited range on D1 bugs me, and I'm interested to know he's reads for today.

##Vote: Conq

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #499 on: July 05, 2012, 05:06:35 AM »
PS Dan is still the scummiest scum and he should be gunned down immediately.

Other than obvious tidbits like Neko being probably town if Shadoweh flips scum,
As a sideliner to this I'd like to point out this doesn't actually make sense? Didn't Shadoweh hard avert my wagon and seriously prod me for questions while we you guys were gunning for Omba? If I weren't me and clearly a more sane person then I am I would scream "Neko and Shadoweh scumbuddies forever" if Shadoweh flipped scum.

But that's just me. The clearly insane townie here.

Why are we shooting Shadoweh and not Dan again? Didn't LLD get a POSITIVE result on Shadoweh? Are we shooting him to prove LLD's sanity? Seems like an awful waste of a day. If you guys are that unsure of LLD's claim just lynch her instead of Shadoweh? Flipping him isn't actually going to put down an automatic scum result on LLD, she could be insane or lazy.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #500 on: July 05, 2012, 05:09:11 AM »
Oh wait, LLD voted for Shadoweh, which means she got a negative result.

That certainly clears things up.

You guys sure like to not be obvious and instead imply things all the time, it's confusing.

Shadoweh

« Reply #501 on: July 05, 2012, 05:21:15 AM »
Mmm, ice cream, it makes everything better.
Actually, Lambda hasn't claimed positive or negative. She hasn't even clarified if she's a regular cop. She sure is implying all sorts of things while trying to pressure me to confess.

For the record you are also pretty adorably confused townie Rex. And I'm still not a dude.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #502 on: July 05, 2012, 05:22:59 AM »
ARMOK BE DAMNED THESE GENDER PRONOUNS

I THOUGHT I DOUBLE CHECKED

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #503 on: July 05, 2012, 05:26:17 AM »
So what you're saying is that those last two pages really WERE just goofing around all along, despite huhwhat's reassurances to the opposite?

I KNEW IT

:I

« Reply #504 on: July 05, 2012, 05:49:35 AM »
Mmm, ice cream, it makes everything better.
Actually, Lambda hasn't claimed positive or negative. She hasn't even clarified if she's a regular cop. She sure is implying all sorts of things while trying to pressure me to confess.

For the record you are also pretty adorably confused townie Rex. And I'm still not a dude.
if LLD isn't actually cop (or is but got a town result) yet still turns out to be town then she should be carded postgame, because dragging it on this long is less a reaction test and more trolling her alignment. especially if she ends up being wrong about her target.

at the very least I would have no interest in playing a game with her ever again

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #505 on: July 05, 2012, 06:01:53 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (1): Affinity
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Kilgamayan (0):
Shadoweh (4): Lady Lambdadelta, huh what, Serela, Kilgamayan
Serela (0):
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, ActionDan, NekoNekoRex, Shadoweh, Affinity, DrRawr, BT

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~68 hours remaining.

Shadoweh

« Reply #506 on: July 05, 2012, 06:04:02 AM »
It hasn't actually been that long.  The day has only been open five hours. She probably went to sleep to see how people reacted in the morning. >_>
Rex, I have to hope that's the case. Her actually being a cop and actually having a guilty on me would be far worse then a reaction test for town.

Shadoweh

« Reply #507 on: July 05, 2012, 06:07:35 AM »
Because, I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!

« Reply #508 on: July 05, 2012, 06:14:05 AM »
It hasn't actually been that long.  The day has only been open five hours. She probably went to sleep to see how people reacted in the morning. >_>
that's still going to amount to the first third or so of the day, I might just be blowing it out of proportion though because I don't like it when people do shit like that

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #509 on: July 05, 2012, 06:23:31 AM »
Reading. Where's my Pesco wagon? Oh, he's dead.

Shadoweh screams inconsistent, oh dear. Claiming to have been willing to push for my lynch despite very happily sheeping to the general consensus of "latewagon Omba", afterwards this:
I'm not 'completely okay with it'. It's not even the first option I looked into if you'll remember correctly. What exactly are you suggesting I should have done?
Her LD1 wagon movement was shifty in hindsight and now there's this, but thank you cop results?

I'm kind of baffled by the choice of revealing it right at the beginning of the day though. -____-

@Affinity: Votepark? I voted him, then unvoted right at my next reading session. No votepark was to be had. I don't think I was even near playing it as one, so this conclusion is bad.

Serela, Dan's shens so far have been null. There's townie motivation to fish for reactions and scum motivation to seem town all in one. Also you agreed with me that his questioning of Neko was scum nitpicking against town so ~_~

Going to emphasize this: WHY was the result revealed now and not later?