Author Topic: Touhou soccer 2: How exactly am i supposed to run it?  (Read 7412 times)

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Touhou soccer 2: How exactly am i supposed to run it?
« on: November 06, 2011, 08:36:56 PM »
How do you run Touhou Soccer 2? I've been searching Google, no luck, I find NOTHING saying how to run this game.
In my download, i have:
A packages folder with Game.pak, Game2.pak, Image.pak, and English.pak
Outside the packages folder a game .ini, and a config.exe. NOWHERE is there anything to run the game. So, how do i run the game? Google gives me crap results of downloads, and more downloads, and questions about errors WHEN IT'S RUN, but nothing about how to run it. So how do i run it?

If you're going to tell me to run the exe file, i'm going to ask you where to get it, becuase what's above is everything within the folder.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Re: Touhou soccer 2: How exactly am i supposed to run it?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 08:58:57 PM »
First, I'd advise you to lay off the caps, it sounds like you're angry with us.
Second, that's not all there is to it. You're missing most of the files.
Here's what my folder looks like.
[attach=1]

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 10:54:00 PM »
Well that's just lovely. Thanks. Sorry about the caps, i was in a rage because i had been searching on google for HOURS trying to get some answers.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Drake

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 11:06:04 PM »
Heads up, read the rules. Specifically, discussion on pirated games is an offense and Do Not Ask for help with pirated games.

Honestly, getting so angry about not being able to find out how to run a game you didn't pay for (and downloaded an empty version of, I might add) is despicable. Five bucks says you didn't even look for half an hour.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 11:17:32 PM »
I think he might have downloaded the english patch thinking it would be a free game, actually.

Drake

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 11:26:25 PM »
Considering the files he did have, that's what likely happened. Regardless, the game still isn't free, so there's still the problem where he's basically asking how to download it properly.

http://dl.toranoana.jp/cgi-bin/coterie_item_detail.cgi?cf_id=260000438000
http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000115924

You could order it from our very own N-Forza, as well.
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,566.0.html

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 11:33:15 PM »
Yeah, whether you downloaded the game or are asking how to download it for free, this isn't cool. Please read the previously linked rules. Locked.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."