Author Topic: The Elements Of Gensokyo: Act One, Arc III.  (Read 132925 times)

Re: The Elements Of Gensokyo: Aurora Finale(Act 1, Arc 2ED, 3 & 4)
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2011, 05:18:37 PM »

>Glance around one last time.
>KICK TA DOOR DOWN

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2011, 05:20:04 PM »
>Find a table and sit down.
>Aesera: [Kanako, did you just see everyone's shadows blink red?]
>Kanako: [Yes.]
>Aesera: "Stay alert, you two. Something's off. Kanako and I are getting a really bizzare feeling. Can you feel it?"
>"Rumia, Kanako and I just saw a strange blinking-red effect in everyone else's shadows. Did you see it, and do you have any idea what could have caused it?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2011, 05:38:08 PM »
> "Ah, I saw that, too...Rumia...?"

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2011, 05:47:27 PM »
>Newan: Stop self from gulping. "T-thanks. Anyway, we should probably find a way out of here. The door locked when we came in. Nanaya's still down here, too... And I hate to impose on your kindness, but it's in the best interests of all of us to get out of here."

>The girl walks next to the maid, before snapping her fingers. The entire room lights up, revealing Nanaya chained to a wall, panting and gasping for breath, while an extremely large wound on her stomach is healing... With Crystal. "Took you guys long enough. Lucky that Remi here was... well, here." She says. Remilia snaps her fingers once more, the chains on Nanaya shattering into red sparks.

>As you turn around, you think  you hear clicking sounds. Five of them. And you're outside of the room. Wha-

>Glance around one last time.
>KICK TA DOOR DOWN

>You look around, before kicking down the door. There, you see two students having S&M Hardcore bondage sex ice. Ice frozen over everything.

>Find a table and sit down.
>Aesera: [Kanako, did you just see everyone's shadows blink red?]
>Kanako: [Yes.]
>Aesera: "Stay alert, you two. Something's off. Kanako and I are getting a really bizzare feeling. Can you feel it?"
>"Rumia, Kanako and I just saw a strange blinking-red effect in everyone else's shadows. Did you see it, and do you have any idea what could have caused it?"
> "Ah, I saw that, too...Rumia...?"

>The world freezes. Everyone stops. Everything stops. But it isn't grey like a timestop. It's red. Pure red. Rumia abruptly stands, holding a card in her hand. Kanako too, is now holding a card in her's, ready for anything. There's this ominous wind blowing through the cafe like some Final Fantasy thing. Kanako then remembers this like that Cave boss dragon fight(SRS). There's whispering too...

>"Forgotten... Forsaken... Only Blood shall quench my thirst for it all..."

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2011, 05:54:19 PM »
> Listen closely.  What does that voice sound like?
> Be on guard.

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2011, 05:56:05 PM »
> Listen closely.  What does that voice sound like?
> Be on guard.

>Sounds like a woman... Nobody you've heard of before, even after your escapades in Gensokyo. You also reach inside your soul, whipping out that Shadow Blade of yours. It flares with abysmal might once again... Tempting you to draw yourself in... But you manage to resist. I mean, there's something going on.

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2011, 06:00:51 PM »
>Mokou grins. She snaps her fingers and a small flame appears hovering in her hand. The fire illuminates the room faintly. Mokou walk in proudly. The ice on the floor melting away the instant she steps on it.

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »
>Both: Try to re-orient ourselves.
>What seems to be going on now?

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2011, 06:52:53 PM »
>Youmu shakes her head. She has- Wait. Youmu slowly steps closer, examining her more and more. Her gestures, her manor of speech... That clothing and hair... Patchouli...

>You and Youmu rush to her, right after she had just borrowed her book. She gasps at the sudden appearance of the half-ghost and a human. "Konpaku. What are you doing here? With this... Human"
[/quote]
>Rhiseza: "We'd actually like to ask you the same question... Without the last line, I suppose."
>Youmu: "Are the others here with you then?"

Sampson

• Magical Pudding Sage
  • Fulfilling flan fantasies everywhere!
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2011, 09:27:08 PM »
>Orin: "Whaddya mean 'stationed here?'  Anywho, we're looking for some girls that are apparently going to end up dead if we don't do anything about it--you know, Maribel, Renko.  Wanna help us?"

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2011, 11:04:57 PM »
>Mystia: Carry Vante over the wall (including the fence) quickly. Brace self for heavy weight.
>Vante: What did we see from the short amount of time we were in the air?

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2011, 01:05:58 AM »
>Aesera: Form lance and hold it at the ready.
>"Hirenko, back-to-back. Rumia, are you too hungry to fight properly?"
>If she is: "Then get to eating, and fast. We'll do what we can until you're ready to fight."
>If she can fight properly: "Good. You and Kanako take flanking positions on either side of us."
>"Kanako, contact the others."
>Kanako: Attempt to do so. If we can: [We have a situation. Aesera and I are with Hirenko, and may be under attack.] Give our location. [Whoever's nearby, move in to assist. Everyone else, keep looking for Maribel and Renko.]
>If we can't contact the others: "Something's blocking me."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2011, 02:14:56 AM »
> Grip onto the sword, get ready for something to jump at us.
> Keep listening for the voice.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2011, 03:09:10 AM »
>Both: Try to re-orient ourselves.
>What seems to be going on now?

>You re-orientate yourselves. You're feeling fine. Although the all that gore and mutilation is coming back to you...

>You're outside the room, it's locked once more, the door shut. With nothing else being changed. Nazrin is still visibly afraid. Nanaya, however, is just slumping against the wall like nothing happened. Trying to act cool and stuff like that. She's never that cool. You look around, the hallways are still there, the staff room now has two teachers in it, and students are still busily doing their projects.

>You remember something, something you heard from Remilia before you appeared out of the room...

Run. Run and never look back. However, you're too late...

>Orin: "Whaddya mean 'stationed here?'  Anywho, we're looking for some girls that are apparently going to end up dead if we don't do anything about it--you know, Maribel, Renko.  Wanna help us?"

>Koakuma grabs a book, putting it up to her face. Something on her hand seems to glow... Dark. "I-I... Lady Remilia said... S-Something was wrong with us... Y-You should go..." The thing on her backhand flares red.

>Mystia: Carry Vante over the wall (including the fence) quickly. Brace self for heavy weight.
>Vante: What did we see from the short amount of time we were in the air?

>You grab Vante, enduring his heavy body, before flying over the fence with relative ease. However, the landing was quite... hard. Instead of landing on your feet, you land on Vante. You hear a girl's laughter from beside you, along with almost-silent jingles of a windchime.

>You turn your head to look at where the sound is coming from, your breasts still on Vante's face(And this is why I'm typing You as Mystia<3). You're too busy looking at the blonde girl in front of you to notice that Vante is enjoying himself. The blonde girl is wearing a red dress, with some sort of cap on her head. With long, thing black, rod-like wings. With colourful Crystals hanging from them. Something on her hand flares red.

>Youmu shakes her head. She has- Wait. Youmu slowly steps closer, examining her more and more. Her gestures, her manor of speech... That clothing and hair... Patchouli...

>You and Youmu rush to her, right after she had just borrowed her book. She gasps at the sudden appearance of the half-ghost and a human. "Konpaku. What are you doing here? With this... Human"

>Rhiseza: "We'd actually like to ask you the same question... Without the last line, I suppose."
>Youmu: "Are the others here with you then?"

>Patchouli flinches. "No... You should'nt be here... This was not how I calculated to be... This..." Her hand flares red. "Move. Run. Now." She falls to the floor, coughing and wheezing, looking like her asthma just got her. But no. This was something... Worse... Her hand flares brighter.

>The people around her freeze. Completely stopped.Patchouli, among her fits of coughs, manages to say "Escape"

>Mokou grins. She snaps her fingers and a small flame appears hovering in her hand. The fire illuminates the room faintly. Mokou walk in proudly. The ice on the floor melting away the instant she steps on it.

>As the ice melts away, it instantly refreezes, making you slip and fall before it could melt once again. You land on your ass not-so proudly. You stand slowly, getting a little angry. You decide to melt the ice from the entire room. As you do so, you hear a voice... It's deeper then what you'd imagine the girl standing behind you to have. A short her, blue hair, blue dress, with that signature Kamina pose.

>"I knew you'd come... Eventually." This is not Cirno.

>Aesera: Form lance and hold it at the ready.
>"Hirenko, back-to-back. Rumia, are you too hungry to fight properly?"
>If she is: "Then get to eating, and fast. We'll do what we can until you're ready to fight."
>If she can fight properly: "Good. You and Kanako take flanking positions on either side of us."
>"Kanako, contact the others."
>Kanako: Attempt to do so. If we can: [We have a situation. Aesera and I are with Hirenko, and may be under attack.] Give our location. [Whoever's nearby, move in to assist. Everyone else, keep looking for Maribel and Renko.]
>If we can't contact the others: "Something's blocking me."
> Grip onto the sword, get ready for something to jump at us.
> Keep listening for the voice.

>Kanako is unable to contact the others. You manage to form the lance in an instant, it has two split tips. Hirenko is visibly astounded. She grips her sword, ready as always. Rumia gave you no answer, the card in her hand flaring up.

>"Do you know the pain of being forgotten? Pain... Agony... My hatred burns like the cavernous deeps..." A tall woman, wielding a sinister, wicked scythe walks out from the red darkness. with long, blonde hair and a white dress. Didn't Mima tell you about her? Ah yes. Rin. Rin Satsuki.
-

Newan gulps, before grabbing Nanaya and Nazrin, beginning to run. An expansion of red bursts from the door behind them, and begins to expand steadily, never stopping for anything. The students, the teachers, are all engulfed by the red energy, their eyes turning red before time is stopped. He runs and runs, dragging the two girls behind him. Adrenalin rushed through his body. He has to escape... Now.

But none can escape Fate. Newan trips, falling face-flat to the floor as the raging red energy envelopes the entire area, proceeding to go to the other parts of the campus. Newans grips onto Nanaya's shoulder, beginning to hoist himself up. There, behind him, stands that maid once more. Her hand flares, tentacles crawl up her arms. Her eyes are pure black. And that stopwatch of hers... Once broken, is fixed. What's more, is that it's ticking backwards. In an instant, she produces knives,  one imbetween each finger. Nazrin is afraid. Once more.

-

Koakuma gets up and runs, leaving you and Orin behind, as the raging red mass begins to penetrate the glass doors at a shocking speed. As you begin to run towards, Koakuma with Orin, the red mass envelopes you. Koakuma is behind a wall, screaming and squealing. Before it all goes silent. You and Orin are still, before a hand grasps the wall, glowing red. The area around the hand begins to crack and melt, as if it was some sort of volcanic rock. Koakuma pulls herself up, grinning. There's an eye on her chest, just like Utsuho's. But much, much more sinister. As if it was made of pure fire.(Eye Of Sauron)

-

The red mass has already entered the outside, covering you, Mystia and Flandre Scarlet. Mystia instantly jumps off you. The transformation is the most terrifying thing you've seen in your life. Terrifying. And unimaginable. First, she has this innocent face on her, reaching out to help you. But as the red energy covers even the skies, she jumps back, clutching her head as blood leaks from her gaping mouth. Her body twists and turns in many horrific manors, as if trying to rip itself apart. Her wings swing and twirl, the crystals cracking but never shattering. She slams her head on the ground, her hands now digging at her eyes. And then it stops. Her eyes are pure black, her wings are now blades. Blades of Tentacles and Crystals. And her arms. They're covered with black mass, spikes at every angle, all over them. And her once soft hands, are claws like a Demon's. She smiles, revealing rows and rows of jagged teeth.

-

Patchouli makes a break for it, running out of the library and climbing up the stairs. As she transforms, her asthma fades away, now being replaced by a silky voice that resemble's Yukari's voice. Her hair turns white, and her pupils dilate, revealing a blue glow. Her clothes rip apart, before she is covered by a dress of crystal. Green on the right, Red on the left, Yellow at the front, Blue on the back, held together by Purple crystals. The Philosopher's Stone(s) are now her clothing. Her limbs flare in the might of the elements, one of them are emerald rocks, the other a glowing, endless fury of light. The next, a blue, spinning vortex. And one made of metal blades.

-

Cirno grins, her hand flaring red. She body begins to change, she grows taller, her hair grows longer. Those wings of ice begin to stick together, before expanding all at once, looking like a snowflake. and each part of it begins to freeze more and more, before becoming three pairs of frozen angel wings. Her chest expands, her hips rounden. Her eyes are pure ice. And in her hands, holding a blade. That blade she uses for a certain spell card of her. Ice Excalibur.
-

Text-Adventure style now reverting to normal text-wall. Please write your own battle scenes. I give you control of the enemies. Just don't kill them. I'll do XinXin's once after he gives another >_ command.
-

Vante and Mystia VS. Flandre Scarlet, The Gaze Of Oblivion
Mokou VS. Cirno, The Ice Angel Of Death
The Three Ns VS. Sakuya Izyoi, Bulwark of The Aegis. (Later, Remilia Scarlet, Fate's Reaper)
Youmu and Rhiseza VS. Patchouli, The Raw Power Of The Elements
Orin and Gale VS. Koakuma, The Devil's Reincarnate
Aesera, Kanako, Rumia and Hirenko VS. Rin Satsuki, The Forgotten Memory
(Later) Alice and Alyssa VS. Daiyousei, Everlasting Vortex

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2011, 03:23:34 AM »
OOC: Does 'two split tips' mean its original form, or is this new?

--------------------------------------------------

Aesera had no idea whothis woman was, but Rumia and Hirenko looked like they recognized her. But it wasn't important right now. "Kanako, get in there. Hirenko, Rumia, stay back." [Let's find out what she's capable of.]

Rin's scythe blocked Kanako's blades of wind. "Why do you fight me? Surely a god would understand my pain. Your kind ceases to exits if you're forgotten."

Kanako formed blades of wind all around Rin, but Rin was suddenly elsewhere, and the blades were gone. She was right in front of Kanako, her scythe at the god's throat. "I'll show you the pain of being forgotten."

Aesera threw her lance, but before it left her hand, Rin was elsewhere. But... What the hell? I went straight from throwing the lance to now I've already thrown it and she's dodged it. What the hell is this? It's like that stuff happened and I can't... remember it. Okay, that could be nasty. She reformed the lance. "Everyone, on guard! If the scene jumps, just go with it! It's her being forgotten thing! We're forgetting pieces of what's happening! Don't let it throw you off! Everyone, engage! Let's take her out!"

---------------------------------

OOC: Yeah, so I tried to think of a power Rin could have, and given the whole 'forgotten' thing, I decided to go with that.

Sampson

• Magical Pudding Sage
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2011, 03:42:23 AM »
"I hate my life," mumbled Gale.

"Soon you won't have one to hate if you don't do anything!" said Orin, exasperated.

"Fine..."

Gale summoned his whip of light and FURY, and began lashing at the red barrier that was enveloping them.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:48:00 PM by Sampson »

« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2011, 03:54:23 AM »
((Question, how psycho we allowed to go? and What extent we allowed to destroy shit?))

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2011, 04:03:47 AM »
@Guyumeton9. Original lance.

@Sonae. Just dont kill Cirno. Oh wait, you can't kill her~

« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2011, 04:45:48 AM »
((What ya mean of that? Fairies aren't the same method as Mokou))

((Edit, Just shoving this in ther, consider it before the closed space.))

>Hesistantly, Ranna shakes away her fear, cautiously stepping into the hall. She quietly moves herself to a corner where she can see the speaker.
>Well what does Ranna see?
>Anything weird happen?
>Did we see Maribel or Renko anywhere?
>Uneasy feeling
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 06:15:53 AM by Sonae »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2011, 06:13:50 AM »
((What ya mean of that? Fairies aren't the same method as Mokou))

Her title is Frozen Angel Of Death(Completely unoriginal) which means immunity to death.

« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2011, 06:18:52 AM »
((...Do you live on another planet or something?))

((-sighs stressfully-))

((Editted last post with some before textwall modo stuff))

XinXin

• Hakase Hakase Hakase!
  • Nano Nano Nano!
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2011, 06:33:49 AM »
>Alice: "A... fairy?!"
>Alice: "What are you doing in the outside world?!"
Helloo world! Would you like a cookie?

« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2011, 08:36:48 AM »
Quote from: Youkai Jesus
...that Vante is enjoying himself...
(OOC: If it's not too much to ask, can I request that you change this, YJ? It doesn't fit into Vante's character at all.)

Both Vante's and Mystia's eyes widened in fear and surprise (respectively). Witnessing a child transform into a grotesque monster was not an appealing sight.

"Do you know who this is, Mystia?" Vante asked hastily. Going head to head with this girl was not going to end well, for sure.

"Woo-hoo. If I'm not mistaken, that's Flandre Scarlet, the 'dirty little secret' of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. And now, she just got really, really scary. You have every reason to be afraid." The night sparrow began cracking her knuckles, stretching her arms as if she had just woken up.

The human took this as a sign of hostility. "Shouldn't we try to talk it out first?"

His plea went ignored as Mystia took flight, suspending herself a few dozen feet in the air. "Hey, kid!" she taunted at Flandre, "Want to hear a song?"

"Ooh! A song from the pretty little bird! It had better be good, or I'm gonna make you go kyuu!"

[Are you insane?]

"Nope, but she will be!"

Taking a few deep breaths, the songbird cleared her mind of any thought of fear. With one last whiff, she began singing. There were no words, and the tone was simple and stereotypical of any tweeting bird.

"Boring! Time to go boom!" Flandre shot up at Mystia, claws and fangs bared.

Right at that moment, the sweet tone changed. A second voice, the voice of a hoarse beast, melded with Mystia's own. Vante, being a human, immediately reacted to this by  cringing and covering his ears shut. Flandre was mostly unfazed, but her smile began to waver.

Stopping for one moment to breathe again, the bird stopped. Flandre approached at brake neck speed.

"Here's a song for you!"

With one final heave, she let loose a wraithlike scream that made her partner fall on his knees in mental pain and the vampire stop in midflight, cringing as much as Vante. Mystia's scream was unrelenting. Her opened mouth formed into a vague smile, her youkai fangs fully shown. This was her magic that drove people insane.

Reaching into a lone pocket at the left of her skirt, she took out the only spellcard in it.

"Do you like playing in the dark? Hawk Sign, Ill-Starred Dive!"

Flandre's vision began shortening as her field of vision began dimming. Oh, a danmaku fight? "The little birdy wants to play with danmaku! Okay, we'll have a lot of fun! I'll show you all the fun you can ever have!"

The hampered vision did not reduce Flandre's ability to dodge Mystia's bullets, although she had to shoot randomly in front of her to attack. Adrenalin fueled the night sparrow as she moved left and right to avoid getting hit by the vampire's attacks. Flandre took out her own spellcard while still moving sideways to stream Mystia's spellcard. Soon enough, Mystia's preemptive move had ended.

With a crazed smile, Flandre retaliated. "Bird in the cage, when will you come out? Taboo, Kagome, Kagome!"

True to her statement, cages of green bullets formed around Mystia. The vampire shot yellow orbs at her, laughing all the while. Only now did Mystia realize the trouble she had gotten herself into. Bracing herself, she watched as the spellcard's pattern unfolded.

"Fun, fun, fun!" Flandre screamed to the sky.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:41:05 AM by Crow Cakes »

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2011, 11:36:03 AM »
I'll do everything at once tomorrow or something.

« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2011, 02:20:51 AM »
Her title is Frozen Angel Of Death(Completely unoriginal) which means immunity to death.

((That's like saying 'I'm the Master of Human Relations, so everyone must love me!'))
((Siply put, It's total bullshit))

((But w/e I know how to make this fight end. So yeah))

((Also, don't forget to reply to my last TextAdvent post))

((Just shoving this in ther, consider it before the closed space.))

>Hesistantly, Ranna shakes away her fear, cautiously stepping into the hall. She quietly moves herself to a corner where she can see the speaker.
>Well what does Ranna see?
>Anything weird happen?
>Did we see Maribel or Renko anywhere?
>Uneasy feeling

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2011, 03:38:46 AM »
The solution to dealing with Rin's ability was clear to Aesera, although it was the sort of thing that most people probably wouldn't realize. The key was that the effect was purely one of memory; it only looked like a time skip. It wasn't some autopilot thing, either. They were in full control of themselves; they simply didn't remember what they'd done. The seeming jump from one position to another could easily throw people off, so the key was to have a plan and execute it. If you knew what you were going to do and could determine where in that plan you were, you could keep it going through the skip. And after testing Rin's combat style for a bit, Aesera had her plan.

Aesera threw her lance, and there was a skip. Rin was right in front of her, and Aesera had the blade of Rin's scythe caught between the two prongs of her lance, exactly as planned. Aesera merged the two prongs together, and as she'd thought, her weapon, one of divine origin-was stronger than Rin's. The blade of Rin's scythe broke, and Aesera took advantage of the opening by punching Rin in the face. There was another skip, and Rin had Aesera up against the wall. And then Kanako struck, grabbing Rin. Another skip, and Rin had been thrown over to Rumia. "Rumia," Aesera said, "the enemy needs to die. I'll let you do the honors."

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2011, 04:13:36 AM »
(Finally have this done. Took me long enough. >_<)

Newan grimaced as the blade formed on his hand. ?I'm not looking forward to this.?

?Nor am I,? Nazrin agreed as she drew her dowsing rods.

I've been fighting a lot of maids lately... Newan mused. He couldn't help but chuckle, even in this situation. ?Right. Let's-? but before the words were even out of his mouth, a circle of knives appeared around him and Nazrin. Nazrin was able to fly out of the way, but Newan had to dodge the knives. While it seemed a daunting task at first, jumping over them was simple enough. He saw that Nazrin and Sakuya were already fighting. Nazrin swung at the maid with her right dowsing rod, and the maid was behind her, thrusting her knife at the mouse. Newan began running forward, trying to stop the maid, but was stopped by another barrage of knives, this time in a seemingly random array.

As he bobbed and weaved through the array of knives, Newan thought about his previous training had turned out to be useful. Not that he dodged every knife with perfection, but at least he was able to cet away with cuts instead of impaled or severed limbs.  He looked over and saw that Nazrin had been able to dodge the knife's initial thrust, but it seemed to be lodged in her shoulder. The barrage of knives stopped, and he ran over to join the fight.

The maid let out an annoyed tsk as he stepped over.  ?About time,? Nazrin remarked, clenching her teeth. [So, what do we do?]

[Same thing we did last time. Pincer.] Newan initiated the attack, running over to slice at the maid. She was then behind him, but was knocked aside somewhat by Nazrin's dowsing rods. She then appeared in front of Nazrin and was going to slash her with another set of knives, but had to dodge Newan's sword. They were now on opposite sides of the maid. Newan went for a slash to the head as Nazrin created a barrage of purple danmaku. Of course, the maid time skipped out of the way once more, and Newan was caught by a few of the bullets.

?Ah, oops...? Nazrin said, apologetically. The two turned to see that the maid was now down the hallway, glaring at them.

?I've had enough of your cat-and-mouse games. Illusion World: The World.?There was a random explosion of fire, followed by a random curtain of daggers. Nazrin managed to dodge most of the assault, but Newan had a fair bit of trouble trying to dodge on foot. He was constantly being cut by knives, but managed to get through without being too heavily damaged. He cursed under his breat as another wave assaulted them.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2011, 06:47:48 AM »
"I hate my life," mumbled Gale.

"Soon you won't have one to hate if you don't do anything!" said Orin, exasperated.

"Fine..."

Gale summoned his whip of light and FURY, and began lashing at the red barrier that was enveloping them.

What happened to that awesome fight scene you wrote? I was thinking to replying to everyone today, but You'll have to change this back to normal so I can type. Hurr.

« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2011, 10:45:43 AM »
((Imma write an epic 5 page long battle scene. YJ YOU BETTER LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT))

Sampson

• Magical Pudding Sage
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2011, 12:04:09 AM »
((I forgot about the red wall thing, and then kinda threw things off...))

Ahem.

After a series of quick lashes, the barrier fell.

"Aha--oh."  Koakuma gulped.  "Well.  I see that...uh..."

Before either Gale or Orin could do anything, Koakuma thrust her arm out and shot billows of black smoke toward them.  It filled their lungs, causing them to cough violently.  And, you know, black smoke.  They couldn't see either.

Gale lashed out, still trembling, with his whip furiously, and the smoke quickly subsided.

"Where'd she..." mumbled Orin, looking around.  As her gaze passed the room they were just in, her eyes widened.  "Duck!"

They both fell to the ground, barely dodging a barrage of red flame.

"Well, she's original," said Orin.  "Hiding in the room we just got out of..."

They both charged into the room, dodging some more fire along the way.

"Aw...you followed me.  I...I warned you!  Don't you come any--whaa!"  Before she could finish speaking, Orin had run up to her and had begun bashing her with a keyboard.

"Well..." muttered Gale, rushing over to Koakuma, "While she's distracted..."

He tilted his arm back, ready to strike the demon with the whip, but before he could do so, she fired a flurry of needles in his direction.  He could just barely get out of the way, and a few of the needles became stuck in his shoulder as a result.  She then sent more needles in Orin's direction, but she was able to jump to the side to dodge them.

"Oh...dearie me..." said Koakuma.  "I must stop doing that...so unbecoming..."

She shot more needles at Orin, forcing her further and further back toward the corner of the room.

Gale could only watch as Orin futilely avoided the demon, his one hand on his shoulder, trying to stop the blood flow.  Of course, he couldn't exactly apply pressure to it, since it was filled with needles.  She had got him in his good arm, the one he used his whip with...

But the only way to turn this battle around would be to attack Koakuma now while she was distracted.  Taking a deep breath, he ran toward her, tensing the muscles of his arm, fighting through the pain to get just one good hit in...