Author Topic: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server ( New Server IP )  (Read 330203 times)

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
Re: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server ( 1.8 - NEW WORLD(S) )
« Reply #870 on: November 16, 2011, 10:05:44 AM »
I got the LOLSQUID Town schematic area ready - see my last post for layer information. The areas wanted are torched and marked on opposite X-Y-Z corners.

PX's palanquin ship has been taken down for now, on another note.

BTW, Sparda has asked me and maybe some others about having the spawn be in Hakurei City on the new world. While I am a bit supportive of this, I did warn him that he may lose his current control over the city if this is done.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Cykyrios

• 猫巫女霊夢
  • にゃにゃにゃにゃにゃん
« Reply #871 on: November 16, 2011, 12:06:21 PM »
I'll remove the Noteblocks myself if Cykyrios doesn't get around to it in time.
Whoops, forgot to remove them, last time I logged on the server was to place wool blocks around my shelter (because it contains some chests).
I'll remove them tomorrow (don't have much time since then), if it hasn't been done yet.

puremrz

• Can't stop playing Minecraft!
« Reply #872 on: November 16, 2011, 06:59:09 PM »
I marked my two buildings that I'd like to transfer with orange wool, signs and coordinates.
One is the jungle gym-like tower north of the spawn in world 1, and the other is my unfinished house in world 2, west of the town.
Can I pick a place to put them once the new world is made? They'd both be meaningless if they're not placed in specific locations.
The tower's coordinates are X24 to X44, Y63 to Y101, and Z19 to Z39.
My house's are X130 to X155, Y67 to Y81, Z-60 to Z-39.
Full Danmakufu game "Juuni Jumon - Summer Interlude" is done!
By the same person who made Koishi Hell 1,2 (except this game is serious)
Topic: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,9647.0.html

« Reply #873 on: November 16, 2011, 10:40:18 PM »
Can I pick a place to put them once the new world is made? They'd both be meaningless if they're not placed in specific locations.
Yep! Once we're in the new world, just scout out a proper spot and let me know. Also, I assume you wanted Komachi's Boat Tours to be exported as well?

puremrz

• Can't stop playing Minecraft!
« Reply #874 on: November 17, 2011, 07:46:52 AM »
Yep! Once we're in the new world, just scout out a proper spot and let me know. Also, I assume you wanted Komachi's Boat Tours to be exported as well?

I'll make a new one, fit for a river, as that goes better with Komachi.
Full Danmakufu game "Juuni Jumon - Summer Interlude" is done!
By the same person who made Koishi Hell 1,2 (except this game is serious)
Topic: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,9647.0.html

« Reply #875 on: November 17, 2011, 09:05:13 AM »
I only have my chireiden construction site, that small wooden thing at the spawn and my cave

are coordinated enought for you to save my cave?  :V

« Reply #876 on: November 17, 2011, 01:12:54 PM »
are coordinated enought for you to save my cave?  :V
Spoiler:
Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?
:V
Granted, your underground facility will be one of the more difficult schematics. This time, I'd like to try my hand at saving it inside the game instead of with an external program. This way, placing it will be a lot easier. The two of us will need to coordinate sometime so that I can see how much of it you would like to save. If I remember correctly, you said that you wanted less of the region saved?

Pre-update schematic progress: 30 saved and ready for the new world. I'm still focusing on structures that aren't being worked on, or anything that doesn't have chests. If anyone has any other sites ready for export, let me know! I'll tidy up the loose ends in a couple of weeks. Feel free to keep on playin'.

Cykyrios

• 猫巫女霊夢
  • にゃにゃにゃにゃにゃん
« Reply #877 on: November 17, 2011, 05:33:32 PM »
Alright, so my Companion Cube got rid of the Still Alive jingle and is ready for schematic work, as well as my shelter in the river, North East from Hakurei Town (x:-740, z:-320).

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
« Reply #878 on: November 17, 2011, 11:30:35 PM »
Ok, this is getting really, really annoying. Who keeps opening up the spot under our houses in the village (area connected to my, Sunny's, and Jimmy's, houses) to reveal a spot I dug out that is EMPTY! I had signs over that spot too asking why, which was on stone bricks (no idea why) and it was left it open! Seriously, WHO KEEPS DOING THAT?! I'm getting very annoyed now. (too bad we still don't have access to log block yet)
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

« Reply #879 on: November 17, 2011, 11:43:40 PM »
That one is my fault. I was clearing out that underground spot for Jimmy since he's been gone and will likely still be gone by the time of the transfer. I saw the "masked" spot you're talking about, but saw nothing of importance behind that barrier.. So, I didn't replace the barrier after investigating. My bad. So, what exactly is the purpose of that, then?

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
« Reply #880 on: November 17, 2011, 11:49:07 PM »
Oh, I see. I just got annoyed because it kept happening time and time again. (one instance was dusty removing the entrance)
What was there was my initial test of the magical furnace, but I removed it because it kept resetting. So I sealed it up. People kept opening it back up and doing nothing else, which I don't understand. That's all.

Speaking of which, I already removed the magical furnace found near spawn. Mostly because I prefer to keep the resources used, and it contained music blocks. I could easily make another one once the full MC server is up.

EDIT: And I should set up the 1.8.1 backups again, like how I did for 1.7.3. That way, incase people update and don't have a 1.8.1 jar, they can just grab it. I'll set those up soon with and without all the optifine patches.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 01:27:57 AM by Agent of the BSoD »
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #881 on: November 18, 2011, 02:47:09 AM »
I need to find better ways to defend myself from the enemies other than hiding in holes :V

pineyappled

« Reply #882 on: November 18, 2011, 03:00:54 AM »
Like a sword?
Not like I can talk, though. My defense strategies consist mainly of /home bombing. \o/

« Reply #883 on: November 18, 2011, 09:10:02 AM »
Spoiler:
Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?
:V
Granted, your underground facility will be one of the more difficult schematics. This time, I'd like to try my hand at saving it inside the game instead of with an external program. This way, placing it will be a lot easier. The two of us will need to coordinate sometime so that I can see how much of it you would like to save. If I remember correctly, you said that you wanted less of the region saved?

Lets see if we can arrange this, this weekend :-)

InfernalExuro

• Totally not dead, I swear.
  • I lied. Totally dead.
« Reply #884 on: November 18, 2011, 09:42:44 AM »
WELP. Had a stack of gold and 20 diamonds in a mineshaft past Shady's area. Getting ready to warp home when I GET FUCKING CREEPER BOMBED FROM ABOVE AGAIN.

Time to ragequit mining again. :V
Steam | NNID: InfernalExuro | 3DS FC: [whoops my 3ds died] | FFXIV: Violet Nolansson [Gilgamesh]

J.O.B

« Reply #885 on: November 18, 2011, 10:43:15 AM »
I FOUND A CREEPER IN MY HOUSE ARGHGRHGRHGRHRGHRBCKUHRBC.
It didn't do much damage though :V

Also I'm trying to make my house impenetrable by anyone else but me :V. I would have done it already but I lost my Iron and can't find more (yet).

Also somebody come online, I'm getting lonely.

EDIT: I think I glitched out some sand blocks, they're shaking up and down in midair.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:52:40 AM by J.O.B »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #886 on: November 18, 2011, 10:52:11 AM »
WELP. Had a stack of gold and 20 diamonds in a mineshaft past Shady's area. Getting ready to warp home when I GET FUCKING CREEPER BOMBED FROM ABOVE AGAIN.

Luck seems to just love shafting you, it seems.... D:

I FOUND A CREEPER IN MY HOUSE ARGHGRHGRHGRHRGHRBCKUHRBC.
It didn't do much damage though :V
Time to light.

Also I'm trying to make my house impenetrable by anyone else but me :V. I would have done it already but I lost my Iron and can't find more (yet).
I discourage doing so, as in the past we had locked doors everywhere and thus had quite a few break-ins. So leave the main door public and open, at least.

Also somebody come online, I'm getting lonely.
Usually at this hour Strafe, Dora, Cykyrios, and occasionally puremrz and Sparda can be on. Most of our playerbase (US/Canada) is asleep at this time :V

EDIT: I think I glitched out some sand blocks, they're shaking up and down in midair.
Client-side error. Nothing to worry about.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 11:13:19 AM by あややや Newspapers Conglomerate »
Bad command or file name

« Reply #887 on: November 18, 2011, 12:06:23 PM »
Time to light.
KeinEP-Sensei, J.O.B. missed the lighting lesson :(
Usually at this hour Strafe, Dora, Cykyrios, and occasionally puremrz and Sparda can be on. Most of our playerbase (US/Canada) is asleep at this time :V
It is 11AM GMT+1, lets see what my Peon has to say: http://youtu.be/hF-2_DXWYMA

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #888 on: November 18, 2011, 12:17:39 PM »
KeinEP-Sensei, J.O.B. missed the lighting lesson :(
Late enrollment is not an excuse. >:(

It is 11AM GMT+1, lets see what my Peon has to say: http://youtu.be/hF-2_DXWYMA
Hehe, arbeit (work) is one of the German words I instantly understand (through its adoption in Korean and Japanese, where it means 'part-time job'). ^^
Bad command or file name

J.O.B

« Reply #889 on: November 18, 2011, 12:23:22 PM »
Funny thing is both you (EP) and BSoD were the ones who lit up my house  :V

Are we actually moving worlds, or are we just adding one? Because if it's the first (though do it anyway really), then can Strafe transfer my building?
You only have to transfer everything above the bottom door, and feel free to place it anywhere as long as it's not far from the spawn point.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:59:57 PM by J.O.B »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #890 on: November 18, 2011, 02:11:24 PM »
We are moving worlds entirely a bit (around 1 week) after 1.0 release.

And yeah, Strafe can save your building as schematic. You have jurisdiction over where to place it on the new world (though some larger schematics will be given priority).
Bad command or file name

J.O.B

« Reply #891 on: November 18, 2011, 02:12:43 PM »
I don't care where it's placed as long as it's near the spawn point.
I like to adventure wherever I go underground, so not picking the spot only makes it more fun.

Cykyrios

• 猫巫女霊夢
  • にゃにゃにゃにゃにゃん
« Reply #892 on: November 18, 2011, 02:31:26 PM »
KeinEP-Sensei, J.O.B. missed the lighting lesson :(It is 11AM GMT+1, lets see what my Peon has to say: http://youtu.be/hF-2_DXWYMA
Same here (GMT+1), the main reason I was on recently was because of a 1 and a half week break, now I can only be online durings weekends or evenings.

By the way, as there are always quite a few people on around 9 am GMT+1 (which is about 3 am in the USA, I guess...), I think I'll hold the archery contest around that time tomorrow.
If you have another idea for the time, please tell me (prizes need contestants ^^)

CadrinHaverit

« Reply #893 on: November 18, 2011, 02:52:54 PM »
Oh, you are saving schematics? I know I am b&, but could you save...
*looks at the live map, sees that the obsidian shrine has evaporated*
Well... xD

I am impressed someone actually took their time to dismantle it.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #894 on: November 18, 2011, 03:12:22 PM »
I am impressed someone actually took their time to dismantle it.
Strafe wiped it out inadvertently when he did a rollback of the Peace sign. Strafe, Exuro (or was it BSoD or Shady[?), and I took down whatever else was left.

There goes my 6 stacks of obsidian :\

By the way, as there are always quite a few people on around 9 am GMT+1 (which is about 3 am in the USA, I guess...), I think I'll hold the archery contest around that time tomorrow.
If you have another idea for the time, please tell me (prizes need contestants ^^)
3AM in GMT-5, which covers the eastern US and Canada; more players are in -6 and -8. But that seems like a good time nonetheless, as it's on the peak activity time.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 11:03:31 PM by あややや Newspapers Conglomerate »
Bad command or file name

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #895 on: November 18, 2011, 06:45:27 PM »

You have all of the luck dude :V

KeinEP-Sensei, J.O.B. missed the lighting lesson
I don't remember the tengu being able to teach.  :colbert:

Strafe wiped it out inadvertently when he did a rollback of the Peace sign. Strafe, Exuro (or was it BSoD or Shady?), and I took down whatever else was left.
There goes my 6 stacks of obsidian :\
By the time I got there you had taken pretty much everything.   And quit complaining about how stuff is used or misused if you sell it.  You run a store so once you sell it it's not yours anymore =/
2lazy2createbettersig

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #896 on: November 18, 2011, 07:07:06 PM »
I don't remember the tengu being able to teach.  :colbert:
It does but it teaches journalistic techniques, not how to torch your petty houses. >:D

By the time I got there you had taken pretty much everything.   And quit complaining about how stuff is used or misused if you sell it.  You run a store so once you sell it it's not yours anymore =/
I'm aware of that. I was hoping for a partial 'refund' at least, though, but oh well.
Bad command or file name

Raymoo

• Newbie Grazer
« Reply #897 on: November 18, 2011, 10:25:36 PM »
Minecraft 1.0.0 is out :x
It repeats the same melody and crescendos gradually, peacefully, and beautifully. It would be nice if life changed like that; slowly but surely, while being seemingly unchanged from day to day.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #898 on: November 18, 2011, 10:30:23 PM »
Wow, so nice to give us an option if we want to update or not. @_@

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #899 on: November 18, 2011, 11:01:20 PM »
It's probably some coding in the 1.8.1 jar.

That being said, at least Mojang is giving players some time to move over.
Bad command or file name