Author Topic: [WC3 DOTS] Achievement Thread  (Read 135837 times)

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
Re: [WC3 DOTS] Achievement Thread
« Reply #330 on: January 11, 2012, 07:09:56 AM »
Before I forget, I do have all achievements checked and done, but life has been fairly unkind to me, and the time I get to myself is time I spend doing other, less productive things.

That and I've been working through most of my backlog achievements, of which I had to remove most for not working too well with the new system or just plain old cruel.

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
« Reply #331 on: January 15, 2012, 09:23:50 PM »
Points added.

The .967 achievements have been completely removed.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to come up with new EX achievements, so I decided to start adding one new EX achievement every month with a maximum of 3 EX achievements, that will be shuffled every month... Starting next month :V.  Of course, only .980b2+ achievements are allowed now(When it's released of course)

Suika Smash(Suika) reworded slightly, and changed to normal.
Stubbornness to Dying(Merlin) changed to 7000hp.
I'MA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR(Nitori) reworded slightly
Electromagnetic Barrier(Iku) changed to 60 armor and 60 magic resist, magic resist must be from skills and items.
Nuclear Damage(Utsuho) changed to 1200 from 1000
Supernova(Utsuho) changed from 1400 to 1750
Willpower of a God(Kanako) changed to 25 magic resist, must be items only.
What OP?(EX) changed to 60%, re-worded as well.
Fire Phasers!(Marisa) removed temporarily.
Season of Death(Lily White) reworded slightly.

There would be more and new achievements but as I said, most of them were just too cruel and stupid to be released, and I've yet to.. Um, actually play any of the new girls :V.  As a result there is very few achievements that I would consider releasing, but still require further tweaking.  You can see up there some of the fixes that were changed, like how Merlin required 8000hp at first.  Imagine them all to be even harder than that.  Yeah.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #332 on: January 16, 2012, 06:53:42 AM »
I'm feeling lucky
Spend 500 on that random Keychain
Make me proud

« Reply #333 on: February 20, 2012, 05:58:06 AM »
I just ever play nitori around 4000 mp in real game [that time my intelligence is above 300  :V]