Author Topic: [WC3 DOTS] Achievement Thread  (Read 136925 times)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: [WC3 DOTS] Achievement Thread
« Reply #300 on: November 03, 2011, 01:38:19 AM »
From the above game I possibly got thrid time's the charm as well.   

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #301 on: November 19, 2011, 01:18:46 PM »
Kinda Like Zeus at 07:50 replay time, I'll see you in HELL at after 09:00 replay time.

may have to take a real close look at whet ever it was a kill from my Shiz's ult leaves, or the actual auto-attack.

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #302 on: November 19, 2011, 02:08:14 PM »
Same game as Tapsa, 9/9/9 for me and I'll see you in Hell! at around min 32

"If you got it, flaunt it!" (check, and I dunno what do you mean about the +80 attack limit, is it total or from items?)

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #303 on: November 27, 2011, 06:14:52 AM »
Double the Trouble

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
« Reply #304 on: November 30, 2011, 02:54:28 AM »
Okay!  First I would to say that I am sorry for not updating in like.. A month.  Things have been fairly busy for me and with majority of people with exams(and still on exams), I'm somehow not worried too much.
Especially since there were only like, 4 replays.  That said, here is a massive update.

The list now supports .977 achievements as well as .967 achievements.  .977 achievements will have a .977 like this next to the achievement and .967 achievements will have a .967 next to the achievement.  Achievements with neither can be gotten in both versions.  Before I forget, only .977g2 is accepted until the new version, at which point it will be updated.  That said.. Here is a massive changelog.  Since it's the month of Christmas, there are some additional.. Bonuses.

Points added
Girls re-organized to fit with .977 character list
Teleport requirement removed from KNIF-DEFLECTED!  Additionally another clause was added.(Meiling)
KNIF-DEFLECTED! changed to Normal from Hard
Changed the wording on Nuclear Damage(Utsuho)
The Other Maid(Lunatic) removed
Expanded slightly on Elemental Magician(Patchouli)
Shared Too Much Pain(Minoriko) given an alternate method to do the achievement.
Split Personality(Yuuka) no longer has to be more than a screen distance away, but now cannot be closer than 400 range.

This one achievement is easily the most complicated achievement I've made yet.
New Game: As Reimu, the first completed item you must buy must be either Autumn Leaves, Fruit Basket, or a Jeweled Pagoda.  The 2nd item must be either Cursed Charm, Green eyed jealousy, Watermelon Sword, Karakasa Umbrella, or Mystia's Flute.  The 3rd item must be either a Substitution Doll, a Sake Dish, a Kappa Pistol, a History Book, or a Dragon Star.  The 4th item must be a Nightshade Dress, a Melancholic Violin, a Mini-Hakkero, an Anchor, or a Hi-tech Camera.  The 5th item must be an Unknown Stopwatch, Shinzanken(Katana), Shinigami Coin, Healing Star, Myon Balloon, PAD, or Iku's Clothes.  The 6th item must be a Lunar Bow, Hakugyokuro fan, Crucifix, Nuclear Fusion Control Rod, Onbashira, Blood-Stained Parasol, or a Heaven Peach.  At any point, you may build a llama, 9/6ball, or a Sukima generator and skip the number that item is(Get llama right away, don't get 1st item.  If llama last, don't need last item).  You must win the game.(lunatic) .977!

Brain over Brawn: Defeat Giant Shanghai by yourself with an intelligence character(EX) .977!
What OP?: Get 100% cooldown reduction as Lyrica(EX) .977!
Operation Ten-Go: Kill two heroes (allied or enemy) with Minamitsu's boat crash ability.(EX)
Q.E.D: Wipe the entire team within 5 seconds using IIW's cleave or split shot.  You may hit an enemy girl with your attacks for the purposes of cleave.(EX) .967!
Jealous of Winning: Deny every single tower, gate, and shrine on your side.  This achievements requires you to lose.(EX) 
One of These Things Doesn't Belong: Play a game with Tewi, Nitori, Nazrin, Koishi, and Lyrica(5 games total) and end the game with the most kills out of everyone.(EX)  .967!
Goes up to Eleven: Get eleven normal achievements in one game.  At the start, you must publicly declare that you are going for this achievement at the start.  If you fail this specific achievement in that game, all achievements you have gotten in that game will be halved in points.(EX)
Synchronized Score: With the game at least 20 minutes in, have your teams kill/death/assists ratio be 9 of the same number, each hero must have at least one of the same number.  The number itself cannot be 0 or 1.  This achievement will go to the one who has the most of the same number.  If two people have the same number, then it will go to the person who first had more numbers.(EX)
Suika... SMASH!!: Kill an entire creep wave with one toss of Gathering Oni "Throwing Atlas."  The enemy creeps must be at full health.(hard) .977!
Cat-like reflexes: As Chen, fight an enemy creep wave without any allied creeps around and come out without losing more than 100hp from when you started fighting.(normal) .977!
Smart Like a Fox: As Ran, every completed item you make must have an active or passive that disables/harms an enemy in some way, or heals an ally.  Items that merely increase attack among other things do not count.(hard) .977!
Old Hag Alliance: As Eirin, Yuyuko, Kanako, Yukari, or Byakuren.. win the game with at least a Dr. Yagokoro Doll, Hakugyokuro Fan, Onbashira, Sukima Generator, and a Crucifix.  You do not have to get the item that corresponds to yourself (Byakuren does not have to get Crucifix, Yukari does not need Gap Generator, etc.).  (normal).  .977!
Fire Phasers!: Every kill must be gotten with Innate Ability: 'Fairy Destruction Bomb'.(hard) .977!
NOT EVEN DROP!: As Yuugi, the first completed item you have must be a Sake Dish.  Afterwards, you may not activate Oni voice "Roar of Annihalation."  You may still die.  Win the game.(Hard) .977!
Closing the distance: As Komachi, end the game with every completed item involving movement in some way.  You may not buy/sell for the purpose of this achievement.(hard) .977!
Lenient Judge: Whenever a girl has 2 or more guilt points, you must use Judgement "Last Judgement" on that girl.  Win the game.(easy)
Burn Everything: Deny yourself and get a kill with one cast of Wok Sign 'Mysterious Fire'.(normal)  .977!
More Like a Troll: Get 100hp regeneration as Mokou.  Tacticus and Red Llama does not count.(natural regen is 1.5+.03xstr/sec)(hard) .977!
+15 to summoning: End the game with over 125 in strength, intelligence, and agility.(hard) .977!
Explosion: Kill three characters in one cast of Pyro Match(hard)
Colour Coding: As Meiling, every completed item you buy must have a different prominent colour.  You must also win the game.(hard) .977!
Forgot to Kyuu~: As Flandre, use Taboo "Laevateinn" on an enemy girl with "And Then There Were None?" active, and then walk away without hitting the enemy girl or fail to hit the enemy girl.(easy)  .977!
The SDM's Power: As Remilia, end the game with Laevateinn, Frozen Frog, Unknown Stopwatch, Dragon Star, Blood-stained Parasol, and a Mini-Hakkero.  Win the game(normal) .977!
Season of Death: As Lily White/Black with no allies around, make an enemy girl have total negative or 0 damage.(normal) .977!
No Time to Cool Down: Get 50% cooldown reduction as Lyrica(normal) .977!
Stubborness to Dying: End the game with 6500+hp as Merlin.(lunatic) .977!
Skills.: Win the game with two Melancholic Violion's as Lunasa.  You cannot sell/buy for the purpose of this achievement.(normal) .977!
Throwing Away Spring: Activate the animation of Sakura Sign "Perfect Cherry Blossom of Sumizome" three times in the span of 4 seconds.(hard) .977
Passively Active: As Koishi, whenever you leave the fountain, every item must have an active ability, A.K.A click to do something.  Win the game and have a kill from the direct cause of at least 2 items.  Tickets are exempt.(Lunatic)  .977!
Suddenly exhausted: Drain an enemy girl`s entire pool of mana in 10 seconds or less as Satori.  The enemy girl must have at least 90% of their mana.(easy) .977!
Supernova: Have 'Hell's Artificial Sun' be able to do 1400 burst damage.(normal) .977!
Copycat: You must use a skill twice in a row before using a different spell for the entire game, you must also win the game(normal) .977!
Healz plz: Using Healing Star or Summer Reitaisai ticket as Sanae, heal an ally with less than 50hp.  The ally must successfully get away.(normal) .977!
Willpower of a God: End the game with more than 50 magic resistance as Kanako.  You may not have Illusion "Imperishable Night Shroud" or Defense Sign "Pendulum Guard" on yourself.(normal) .977!
Down-Up-X: As Suwako, have 'magma amphibian' active the entire duration of a jumppad landing.(easy) .977!
Tripped on a stick: Get a kill with Flawed Sign's "Broken Amulet" cast.(easy) .977!
Minoriko?: The first item you must get is Fruits Basket as Shizuha.  Additionally, at some point, you must eaten a magicshroom pie, soup, kebab.  You must also have a banana, a watermelon, and a Heaven Peach in your inventory before the game ends.(normal) .977!
Shizuha?: The first completed item you must have is Autumn Leaves as Minoriko.  Additionally, all completed items must involve agility in some way.(normal) .977!
Flung away: Get a kill with Wind Sign "Wind God's Fan" Area of Effect damage.(hard) .977!
Modern Girl: As Hatate, end and win the game with a Smartphone, Hi-tech Camera, Scarlet Devil Launcher, and a Summer Reitaisai Invitation in your inventory.  Additionally, you must use a Kappa Monitor or Tengu Spy Camera or a Kappa Life Detector at some point in the game.(normal) .977!
I'MA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR: Do over 800 damage to an enemy with Energy 'Photon Cannon Cucumber.II'(hard) .977!
Electromagnetic Barrier: At some point, achieve 70 armor AND 70 magic resistance with Iku.(base magic resist is 7) You may not have Illusion "Imperishable Night Shroud" or  Defense Sign "Pendulum Guard" on yourself.(hard) .977!
Idiotic Proximity: Kill an enemy girl without physically attacking her.  The enemy girl must have at least 50% health.(normal) .977!
Blood on her hands: Kill an enemy girl with Darkness Sign "Demarcation".(easy) .977!
Frostbite: All your completed items must slow an enemy girl in some way as Letty.  Completed items that further build into slow items are allowed.  You must also win the game.(normal)  .977!
Always Been Better, Always Will: Defeat the Giant Shanghai Doll by yourself as Yuuka.(normal) .977!
Mediiiiiic!: Heal over 1,000 health with Revival "Game of Life".  The target must have been healed for the full 1,000 as well(If target is full health before 1,000, you do not get this achievement).(normal) .977!
Don't Mind Us!: Destroy an enemy tower while at least two enemy girls are under the effects of 'Tree Ocean of Hourai'.(normal) .977!
Don't Worry, Be Happy!: Make a smiley face with Spread Sign 'Rocket in Mist'.  This must be viewable by all characters.(easy) .977!
Diamond Paper: As Tewi, end the game with more health and kills than anyone(lunatic) .977
Money money money money!: After using Treasure Sign 'Gold Rush' on an enemy, have every single allied girl attack the enemy girl at least once, including yourself.(easy) .977!
More Chakra than Naruto: Achieve 5000 mana with Byakuren.(normal) .977!
For the month of December, Dular Donates a Dollar is Half Off!

Yeah, no general achievements mostly because I didn't have time for them.

Edit: Supa quick edit, Kaguya can't get the solo shanghai achievement, and Merlin needs 8000+hp for lunatic.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:14:22 AM by Dular »

Dular

« Reply #305 on: November 30, 2011, 05:45:53 PM »
Looks like I was unorganized because I forgot to list two new rewards, and a modification to one reward.

200 points-Create a unique item in Pesco's Diablo II 'Lord of Maiden' mod!
50 points=Dular donates a dollar to Maidens of the Kaleidoscope!    Total donated: 0$.  Special christmas offer: Only 25 points to donate!
500 points=Get a Random Touhou Keychain!  For an extra 100, you choose which keychain you get!

Additionally, expect updates to be fairly sporadic from here.  I'll gladly add points whenever though.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #306 on: November 30, 2011, 05:50:14 PM »
I NEED ANOTHER 600 POINTS XD

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #307 on: November 30, 2011, 07:34:32 PM »
I NEED 200 MORE POINTS

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #308 on: December 01, 2011, 08:33:15 PM »
Tactical nuclear arrow strike or maybe killing someone with a skillshot in the fog.

tbax704

• Now more gangsta...
  • With wings...
« Reply #309 on: December 02, 2011, 11:51:49 AM »
500 points=Get a Random Touhou Keychain!  For an extra 100, you choose which keychain you get!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (ACHIEVEMENT RAGE TIME)

Eh, where's my 9/9/9 Achievement???

#&% POINTS TO GO!!!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 11:55:33 AM by gangstaChungMu »

« Reply #310 on: December 02, 2011, 12:24:40 PM »
don't worry, I guess Dular will update soon

not much missing for me anyway :> Pristine Condition is the only one, 20 Points  :V

Dular

« Reply #311 on: December 02, 2011, 04:11:21 PM »
Well I'm not gonna let you have 9/9/9 mostly because you decided to suicide for the achievement.  The 8th death(which you got from trying to ram the enemy base without attacking anything) didn't appear due to a bug or something, and when you died again it was 9/9/9.  No staging achievements allowed, remember?

As for Dora... Where is the pristine condition again?  :V

Edit: Found it!  Lemme look it over.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #312 on: December 02, 2011, 06:18:01 PM »
QQBB 54 minutes
Do a Splash Attack! 44 minutes
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 07:03:32 PM by Komeiji PX »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #313 on: December 04, 2011, 05:43:21 PM »
Mark of the devil at just before my death at 41 minutes

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #314 on: December 05, 2011, 04:36:02 AM »
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
Down for the Count

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #315 on: December 05, 2011, 04:46:06 AM »
In that replay of PX's I think I got the clonk acievement.

Also, a game before that I got splash attack but I didn't save the replay. If anyone saved the replay can you post it for me?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #316 on: December 06, 2011, 04:39:00 AM »
The Old One-Two
So Yandere...

And Then Will There Be None?
Friendly Fire
The Kappas are overworked!
Unluckily Lucky
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 03:24:36 AM by Komeiji PX »

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #317 on: December 07, 2011, 03:22:16 AM »
Got sign of the devil (30mins in) in this game and I think I got border of life as well. Also, can you see if I got Kamina's Ancestor as well Dular?

Dular

« Reply #318 on: December 07, 2011, 06:15:10 PM »
I'll be able to look at all the replays tonight, so points will be updated by then.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #319 on: December 11, 2011, 07:22:16 AM »
HOLY FUCK
End Game
Resurrection Butterfly
Angry Bird
Knockout in No Steps
Arrows, Pew Pew!
Turnaround
You Can (Not) Advance
THEY'RE IN MY HAIR!
Charisma!
Drunk on blood
Charismatic Aiming

Okay, check for these. Have fun

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #320 on: December 11, 2011, 07:28:37 AM »
I'll take my 2 hour game achievement as the only one I care to get if I can because effort to actually keep track of all these.

Dular

« Reply #321 on: December 11, 2011, 08:16:25 AM »
HOLY FUCK
End Game
Resurrection Butterfly
Angry Bird
Knockout in No Steps
Arrows, Pew Pew!
Turnaround
You Can (Not) Advance
THEY'RE IN MY HAIR!
Charisma!
Drunk on blood
Charismatic Aiming

Okay, check for these. Have fun

You gotta be kidding me.  I barely had time to watch like 5 replays up there on my days off and you want me to watch this monstrosity?

Looks like I better make sure I have nothing booked on Tuesday.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #322 on: December 11, 2011, 08:49:03 AM »
Too bad you never said you were Going up to eleven :smug:

« Reply #323 on: December 14, 2011, 04:34:37 PM »
squee~!! Newdots Flan so fun, azu~~

Multiple Choice Answer when we are pushing bot dual towers by Moriya, somewhere past 30-40 min. Rumia eats my clone QQ

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #324 on: December 17, 2011, 08:25:03 AM »
Super Early game.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #325 on: December 17, 2011, 08:34:03 AM »
God's Punishment?

The names Bond.. James Bond

You win at Life
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 07:23:32 AM by PX Pacifica »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #326 on: December 23, 2011, 06:39:11 AM »
Derp doublepost

« Reply #327 on: December 23, 2011, 11:52:01 AM »
Arrows, Pew Pew!

pretty late into the game

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #328 on: December 27, 2011, 10:15:00 PM »
Aph just loaded a version with Mugetsu pickable. Achievements y/n?
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

« Reply #329 on: January 10, 2012, 08:47:12 PM »
50+ Armor myon i mean youmu