Author Topic: If Aya found you interesting, would you let her interview you?  (Read 13722 times)

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
Re: If Aya found you interesting, would you let her interview you?
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2010, 05:06:31 PM »
I'd take a moment to think about it but I'm pretty sure I'll let her interview me. She'd probably launch a barrage of questions about the Outside World and make a huge article about it. I doubt Aya will find me, as a person, interesting though. I'm rather curious about what Aya will write about me. If it turns out bad I won't really care. After all, as stated earlier in this thread, everyone has a Aya Filter by now. Having Hatate interview me too wouldn't be a problem either.

Maybe I can ask Aya herself after the interview what Gensokyo is like. I'll make sure to use my own Aya Filter once she starts explaining.

However, the above situations would be if I was my own normal human self who just so happ;ened to be dropped in Gensokyo. If I was in my Godhax Sue Parasite Youkai form the situation would be slightly different. If that were the case I would happily invite Aya in my home and talk her ears off about myself and the Outside World, maybe showcasing a bit of my power along the way. I would then eagerly await the next Bunbunmaru Newspaper and look at what Aya has to say about me. If it is a mostly positive article I would be overjoyed and relieved, since then the residents of Gensokyo would know what kind of being and person I am. If the article would be negative in tone and basically ruin my image...well, lets just say I would pay a 'visit' to Tengu Village and 'interview' Aya myself. :3

Spoiler:
If the article is particularly jarring then maybe I might even enjoy some roasted fowl for supper that evening. >:D

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2010, 12:01:43 AM »
Absolutely not. Damn paparazzi's just up to no good again, I'm sure.

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2010, 01:46:13 AM »
Finds me interesting? Oh I'm flattered! Do I get to read the publication first? Ooh! Maybe I could tour Gensokyo and she could tell me all the gossip about each of the characters as we go through. Maybe I'd be able to visit the press or whatever she uses to get all that news out there. Maybe she could introduce me to a few of Gensokyo's more distinguished citizens, like Yuyuko or Kaguya... not sure if I'd dare to face the Yama in front of Aya though. :V

We're talking about a bunch of Touhou fans. She's gonna be the one trying to get rid of us. I'm afraid I'd be too polite to make the strategy work well on my own, but she doesn't stand a chance if we all mob her asking for an autograph.

Bloom Nobly~

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2010, 02:27:23 AM »
Maybe no ahaha :(

Well she might find me boring, then the fact itself will turn interesting :ohdear:
Then I could be trapped.

Chainsaw Guitar

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2010, 02:49:33 AM »
I would just mumble incoherently. That would make her lose interest in you pretty fast I imagine.

Forte Blackadder

• 雲龍九現
  • Thi?n Giả L?ng Y?u
    • FaceBook
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2010, 02:50:45 AM »
A question for a question, an answer for an answer, no? I'll get as much info from her as possible, Aya doesn't seem like the one that can keep secrets.

Myschi

• cawcawcawcaw
    • The Grass Feels Like Pants
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2010, 03:47:09 AM »
A question for a question, an answer for an answer, no? I'll get as much info from her as possible, Aya doesn't seem like the one that can keep secrets.

That seems like it'd be the best way to go about things.

If she wouldn't give up the info, then sure, I've always wanted to be interviewed by someone wearing a tokin hat.

Forte Blackadder

• 雲龍九現
  • Thi?n Giả L?ng Y?u
    • FaceBook
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2010, 04:04:03 AM »
If you being shino (only ask about boobs, thighs, panties and offer a shitload to buy Aya's forbidden collection) maybe you can even be her best friend.
WHEN THE PERVERTS UNITE

Matsuri

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2010, 05:50:34 AM »
Absolutely not. Damn paparazzi's just up to no good again, I'm sure.

Seriously. Please don't bump old threads.

This one seems to be getting a bit more discussion than the other, however, so I'll leave it open, but for future reference, bumping old threads isn't exactly looked fondly upon.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 05:52:15 AM by Matsuri♥Komeiji »

Marin The Magus

• The magician of dimensional dreams
  • Energetic Satorin~ Shougorori~
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2010, 07:47:38 PM »
I would say yes. But at a time and place that I'd choose. And then, I would also invite Hatate, and I'd be late. Jus' want to see what happens ...xD

Or, alternatively: I would say yes. Everytime she asks me about private things, I would say "You don't want to know" And then I could live happily in Gensokyo without anyone bothering me (Because of what Aya said. No one would get close to me after that! btw: I like being alone. ). Probably I would get a house in the middle of the forest of magic  :3

Captain Onimaru

« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2010, 04:45:28 AM »
Sounds like it would be fun.
I'm sure she would enjoy my vicious sarcasm... Oh yes. I would work such wonderful evil on her inquisitive little bird-brain~  >:D

Well, either that or just stare blankly at her for an hour straight until she got tired and left.

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2010, 05:43:33 AM »
That sounds like it would be an interesting experience, ohoho

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

HyperGumba

• Substitutional Immortality
  • Touhou MUCK's PR Person or something
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2010, 06:41:06 PM »
I'd horribly fail at telling Aya to back off, so I guess she'd get an interview with me  :derp:

Clicking the signature leads you to our flash-based web client! ~ Here is some extensive info on TM! ~ I also have a Tumblr now!