Author Topic: MotK 2009 Charity Fest: Or, Why You Should Never Promise Things On The Internet  (Read 8547 times)

dustyjo

ahahaha oh god

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
That was beautiful. Thanks for helping to jump start the charity MJP and triangles and it was awesome to see that number continually rise and people get into the song contest.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Best thing to wake up to ever   :D

*clap clap clap*
Great job, you two.

Triangles, that looked really good for a costume 'thrown together'.
And MJP, going through with this was manlier than anything else.

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
I just tried to open Video 2 in VirtualDub so I could grab each individual frame and shop that Santa hat onto MJP's head in each one then put it back together but Vdub won't even open it due to an encoding error or some shit

triangles what the fuck did you do D:

I hit the record button on my cell phone.
Granted it was a cell phone that was from MJP's old job that someone threw out which I didn't even know HAD a video record function until 30 minutes before we left uh oh I think I discovered the route of the problem or it could be I use one of those cheesy free file converters I am bad with technology  :(

Here's the raw 3gp whatever the hell files from my cellphone if you want to try reconverting maybe that's the problem I have no idea.

Bananamatic

I've managed to convert it into .avi as VDub doesn't support .3gp
Said something about variable bitrate, but it opens now.....
....so what did you want to do with these files? :V

triangles

I think the audio needs to be normalized, which should tone down the ear splittingness of my voice?  Or it might be a lost cause I really don't know these things.

Bananamatic

I guess that it's impossible to deloudify you without completely muting MJP :V

I'd say don't bother with it.

triangles

If you can rip the audio I can try custom editing the audio file, I just have no idea how to get the new audio back on the video.
Also will be busy from about 2 hours from now until late tonight, then lolchristmas so this might not work so good  :(

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
HOLY SHIT GORDON FREEMAN IS CROSSDRESSING WHO'S GONNA SAVE THE WORLD NOW

Just kiddin', this was really awesome. triangles, you suck at video recording but have amazing sewing skills, and MJP, in the slightest chance I do manage to somehow go to Otakon next year, you'd better be wearing that. :V
Also, the whole charity drive idea is amazing. I wish I could've donated, but I ran completely out of money before it started and mother's already pissed with me borrowing her credit card to use on PayPal.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
There has to be a way to keep the gain from going over a certain decibels, so it only tones down Triangles' voice.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

It's already been said, but nevertheless, you two are legends. Great job

Drake

Gimme the audio file.

EDIT: >:(

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
Gimme the music file.

Replace Triangles' voice with ZUN trumpets. :V

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
just so those interested parties don't think I forgot or am avoiding it, I'm trying to find an iron to iron out the wrinkles in my skirt I just washed, and find more clothing to boot. :3

Please wait warmly~<3