Author Topic: Cherribloxically  (Read 15410 times)

Usually Dead

Cherribloxically
« on: November 02, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »
Ruro, this is your fault. I blame you fully.

Go read the thread where I read My Immortal if you want to understand what the hell I'm doing here.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Prefarce:

AN: Hot knivez (get it, coz I like nives) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) ruro, bloodylegz666 for helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Remi ur da luv of my deprezzing life u rok 2! VAMPS ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi my name is Sakuya Izayoi and I have short silver hair that's colored like the moon (that's how I got my name) with braids beside my face tied with little bows and icy-blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Eirin Yagokoro (AN: if you don't know who she is then get da hell out of here!) I'm not related to Flandre Scarlet but I wish I was because she's a major fucking hottie! (AN: I'm not a pedo tho you perv so don't think it) I'm not a vampire so my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a time-bender, and I live in the Scarlet Devil Mansion in Gensokyo (I'm seventeen). I'm a maid (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly blue. I love The Gap and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a blue dress and a white apron with pleated frills on the cuffs and a v-neck that didn't show off my boobs too much. (I'm not a slut and I'm not a pedo). I was wearing no makeup because I was busy cleaning fairy puke off the floorboards in the SDM music room which I wasn't very happy about.

"Hey Sakuya!" shouted a voice. I looked up at them. It was... Patchouli Knowledge!

"What do you want, Patchey?" I asked

"You suck at schoolworks!" said Patchey irritatedly. "You need to do better maths and memorize old Japanese words ans stuff."

"No scohol work sucks," I said angryly. "You help me cleans the house and then I'll do schoolwork.:

Patchey looked all huffy upsettedly. She's a youkai and that mean's she's pretty hot, but she's being a big bitch here so I didn't want to do her right now.

"Fine then I won't be your teacher anymore!" Patchey spat out disgruntledly. She walked out all upset, but her butt kind of waggled sexily as she left and I watched her as she went.

I was gonna get back to work cleaning up the mess (the fairies had a party last night) when someone else came into the room! It was... Meiling Hong!

"Sakuya!: she shouted confrontationally. "Your a human so you suck and Flandre is our new ruler!"

This is Meiling Hong, or as we call her China. She's a super hot bitch, with big boobs and a tight little butt and everything. She's wearing a green-n-gold ninjia suit with slits up the legs that kinda makes it look like a dress, and a hat with a big gold star on the front. She has long red hair and little braids like mine, and I TOTALLY THOUGHT OF THAT STYLE FIRST SHE'S RIPPING ME OFF though I'm not gonna caller her a poser because she's a youkai and she's hot and youkai rocks!

I looked at her and kicked her in the face (gotta do that, she gets otta controle) then I ran out of the room. I went upstairs to the observatory (I did China once here) and saw someone standing on a big pile of furnitures. It was... FLANDRE SCARLET!! She's a little girl like ten years old and she wears a red frilly dress with a red vest and a pink hat. She has blonde hair that's tied into a braid on one side and she's super sexy hot. (Omg you rule I love you so much, I'm not a pedo though.)

"Sajkyua!" she said belatedly, swining her rod around like a guitar. "My sister sucks join me instead!"

"Oh god!" said surpisiungly sadly. "But I can't do that, I love you you're not and you rox! (I'm not a pedo, though) But I love your sister too I can't CHOSE BETWEEN YOU TWO!" I shouted angstily.

Flandre started crying tears of blood (she's a vampire you know, vampires r hot) and she fell down the furnitures and got stuck under them. I went under the couches with her and started making out with her sexily (I'm not a pedo, tho). And she moaned "Oh Sakuya Sakuya ooooh!" And I put my hand under her skirt and touched her you-know-what hottly and she had an organism.
Then I put her to bed and went to see my mistress.

I went into her study and saw her standing there my super hott love bishie REMILIA SCARLET! (Omg you rule so hard please marry me, I love you vamps). She's like eleven years old and she wear's a red and white dress and a white hat and she has short blue hair and blood red eyes (Like mine, I dyed my eyes red so I could look lik her, I love herso much I'm not a pedo though.)

Sakuya!" she chirped happily when i came in. "I'm glad you came. I gotta something bad to tell you."

"I know mistress!!!" said. "We're running out of food and it sux."

"So here take this," Remilia gave me a jar with a pink little cherry petal in it, and it glowed and lit up the room hottly like a lava lamp (We don't have thoughs in Gensokyo, tho.) "Go take this and find Reimu Hakurei and bring her back here."

I gasped all offendedly!" No I hate that bitch. She's soooo human I don't wanna see her."

Remi put her hand on mine sexily, and it turned me on. Her hand is pale white and mine is too though not as pale. "I know Sakuya but if you go and get her I'll give you a french right now."

And I was like, omg I get to french Remi!!! So I kissed her laid-backedly and it didn't stop there, we also had it there. I took off my dress and she took off her dress and we got undressed. She's all flat and got no boobs but thats okay she's a vampire sho she's sooo hot! And I did you-know-what with her and it's okay because I'm totally not a pedo. (rEALLY, I'm not! You suick purv)

"Oooh ooh Remi OOOOHO!" I organimed cutely. And she had one orgrnanimg to and we laid there together all hot and naked and sweaty

And then someone burst open the door and shouted at us all excitedly and angry. It was............ KOAKUMA!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Moar to cum!!!1)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Cherribloxically
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 04:25:23 PM »
Stop this madness at once.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 04:28:08 PM »
Well, it's finally happened. UD's gone insane.

Mima-sama

• What are you doing in that shrine you are not a god
  • You are too cool to be a god anyway :|
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »
Oh god.

Bananamatic

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 04:29:37 PM »
Now read it for us. :V

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 04:29:47 PM »
Sticky sticky

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 04:32:55 PM »
Aw, crap. We broke him.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 04:33:04 PM »
Ruro, this is your fault. I blame you fully.

There is a part of you that's always wanted to write something like this. Don't deny it.

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 04:34:23 PM »
He's doing this too damn well.  He's gone native.

We have to nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 04:35:53 PM »
uhn,  ur story suckz ya goffic fagalol, and i are ttally not a prep so fk u!~

and i titally am not flamin u!

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 04:39:15 PM »
You NEED to rewrite Sakurei after this. Seriously.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 04:40:09 PM »
UD, this is the best thing you have ever written.  Really.

Now write more please~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 04:43:03 PM »
UD, this is the best thing you have ever written.  Really.

Now write more please~

This has bad implications...

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 04:45:20 PM »
This has bad implications...

I have... Unusual tastes~

In seriousness, I love UD's other, more legible work, so... Yeah~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 04:45:32 PM »
You NEED to rewrite Sakurei after this. Seriously.

Usually Dead

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 04:51:24 PM »
Chapter 1

AN: Is it gooD?! nives to ruro for helpin me with da chapta. Stop flamming you humanz you suck!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So I left the SDM and wnet out into the snow. It was really cold and it made my white skin get all pale depressingly. I wore a pair of travling trousers and a coat and a cloak and a scarf, though they were all kind of boring brownd and I hate anything that's not blue or white!! But I had to walk through the snow for a long time and it was really cold, and then I fell down in the snow and I was gonna die because i was so cold. Then I felt two people pick me up and take me to their house! IT was two human gurls I thought though I was like dead so I didn't see them much.

When I woke up I was all naked under a table! That's pretty normal for me so I wuzn't surprised, but a girl was sitting there with me! She had blonde hair that came down from her scalp wavily and a black hat with a black dress and qhite frills and golden butons. She was... Marisa Kirisame! !

"Hey bich I like your boobz," she said, and my titties were hanging out over the table. I covered myself up offendedly suprrisedly ecause I'm nto a slut like that!

"Marisa you're a human you suck!" I shouted angrily at her

MArisa startd crying (but not tears of blod because she's a human LOOSER) and she ran out of the room. Then someone else came in, and it was Reimu Hakurei!! She was wearing a red-n-white blouse with detatched sleeves and a bandaid wrapped around her chest instead of a bra. She had middl-elength black hair and black eyes and tan skin. (OmF FUCKING G I hate that bitch so hard! She's a loser human and I want to killer.) And she kame up to me and was all in my face like, "Zomg you made Maris cry! She's my girlfriend (because she's bi or gay I think, but she's a human so who carez!) and and I was just doing her before you made her cry, I wasd under the table before I came into da room."

Then Marisa came back and we had diiner together. The lava lamp Remilia gave me (I love you remi MARRY ME SO HARD but I'm not pedo ok) was on the table glowing pink.

"So Remi said that this laval lamp is the key to the future," I said funnily. "and it'll make all the snow go away or something."

"You mistress is stupid, bitch." said Reimu paradoxically.

"I can find out here it comes frum!:" Marisa spazzed out entergetically. "Give me the lavos lamp and I'll find out where it's fun."

So Marisa took te lamp and we all stood by and watched interestedly. She waved her hands over it and shooted "TENCHI MUYO!" (Lol that show is funy he's got like a hundred girlfriends, never fucks any of them though) And then.........

The lavar lampo EXPLODED SUDDENLY!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pako

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 04:56:10 PM »
Lolz u suckzorz u fagalol yukaj!

stopz writtin u prep, laevalampz dunn boom liek dat~

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 04:56:33 PM »
The lavar lampo EXPLODED SUDDENLY!!

umgzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the tension is too much. I am on the edge of my chair here sexily.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 04:58:34 PM »
Hahaha yes

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 05:00:27 PM »
lavos lamp
yuyuvos.jpg
...But the future refused to change.

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 05:05:52 PM »
yuyuvos.jpg
...But the future refused to change.
"Chrono! You can't do that! The future will be changed! You'll create a time paradox!"
"But changing the future was the whole point, wasn't it?"
"Oh yeah ..."

Usually Dead

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 05:16:29 PM »
Chapter 2

AN: nives again to ruro for da help with words n shit! YOU HUMANZ STOP FLAMING OK If u dn lik it thn you dn't hv to rd it! I'm not gonna post anudder chpter until I get at lst 5 good revioiws! REMI ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Omg so ur not even gonna BELEVE what happened next! So after Lavos exploded I was transported to another tiem and underverse! I flew all around the gap (not the place where I buy clofes, but that place is great I luv U gap!) and then it got all bright and pink and blue! And then there was this voice that sang out at me sexily and it made my u-no-what feel all hot!!

"SAKUYA, YOU ARE THE GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE!" the voice said all erotically! "YOU ARE PRETTIER THAN RAYMOO AND MARIS AND REMImila RUBS HERSELF TO THE THOUGHT OF YOU EVERY NIGHT!!!11"

"What the fuck R u?! Cum let me see u!" I SHOOTED into the pink and bloe.

"YOUR NOT DED YET BITCH, SO GOTTA SEND YOU BACK TO GENKRACKCOW. MAKE SURE TO KILL MARI AND RAYMUND BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING POSER HUMAN! GOTT IT? PEACE OUT, BITCH!"

And then I woke up, and I was breathing all hard like I'd had a nightmare! I looked around..... and saw Marrionnete sitting at the table! She was looking at the laval lamp and finking to herself, "Oh man, Sakural is so pretty when she sleeps I just want to go over there and do her hard!!" (Lol year right not like I'd touch her human ass, stupid poser bitch!!!1

And I got up and shooted at her, "You thikning of raping me in my sleep, you fucking human!?"

She yelled back at me distortedly, "Fuk no you bitch I hate vamp-lovers also you kill peopel and i like people, some of them."

I brushed her off like, yeah whatever, and I went back to the bed to sleep restfully. I heard Marcus fall asleep too. She made sexy little noises like "Oh oooh Sakuya ur so hot I love your boobx so much!!" dreaming abuiot me in her sleep that perv human!!1 Its not my fualt I'm so pretty. (AN: Dun't you even flam me, Sakuya is humble ok!!!)

Then SUDDENLLY!! .................................... I heard somfink outsidE! I loked out the window and saw a someone in a clock coming up to da house!! I got up and went to dar door, and shooted interrupedtly out, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU RUNNING AROUND IN THE SNOW SO LATE, ASSHOLE?"

The person stoped and took out a sword threateningly. "I'm here for the labor lamp! Gimme it or I'll fucking cut you!!!"

LOL yeah right bitch! I said critizisingly. I threw a knife at her, and it knocked her down in one hit!! She fell down in the snow unbalincingly.

"Fuk you, bitch!" she shootecd meaingsly. "Curses! I'll come back again!" and she cut a hole in the air and disappeared!!

I stood there and said triumphantly, "That's righ, fuck of human coward." And then I went back into da house. Mary Jane was still sleping and mumbling about me in her sleep (that fucking purv bitch!!) Then I went and laid down and suddenly..................... fell asleep.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 05:22:26 PM »
I love how Sakuya hates humans being a human herself.

Pako

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 05:32:26 PM »
I amz gonna red it tu zee if u are stil a bd writtist and now I amz reveiwign it~

Andt go away wit ur Sakuya-Sue! Mak sum gud karakterz~

Matsuri

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 05:35:40 PM »
You're spelling too many words right.  :V

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 05:47:45 PM »
AAAAA MY BRAINS.
*Kerigis melts....

Powerup punchin'!

Usually Dead

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2009, 05:54:07 PM »
Chapter 3

AN: FUK YOU HUMANZ stop flammin! Skuaya isn't a mry sue, okk!!! she's just prty n smrt and strng and ppl r gelos of her!!!1 nives to da youkai hu prepretenz! luv u ruro nives for the help n stuffs!

I woke up da next mornik and I was really fucking hungry so I went into da catchen (lol geddit because she dyes l8r) and started cooking some cereal. I had a bowl of frosted Remis and then Reymand came in wearing nothing but a fucking nightgown!! (Omg I hate her so muhc, she was kind of hott though, and I'ts not pedo cause she's almost Skuaya's age okk!!)

"Hey fucking bitch don't eat in my kitchen." Reymal spat at me indigntantly.

"Fuk u human poser get some fuking cliothes on so I don't gotta see ur u-no-what, bitch," I retorted spasmodically.

"I wuz just fuckxing Marisa, cnutwhore. Du't tell ,e what I can n can't do with m GF," she responded systemantically. (Rackman's a pedo bi lesbyan I fink because Mariko is like 6 years old, fuking humanZ!"

Then Rackoo left the kitchen shoddily and we started getting ready to travel togethar. We all three wore plane brown trousers and coats, with cloaks and scarves. I had my hair done up all prettily but Rangoon and Mariposa looked like shit and their heair was everywhere like medusa (fukin human bitches!! I'm glad I kill them laterz. But that's not spoilerz ok?!?) We left the house and went out into da snow!

It was really fucking cold but at least it made my nipples stand up flirtingly (I have nice boobz!) and Reiman and Marido were all whispering behind me like fuking human backstaber bitches. "Oooh Sakuyan is sooo hot I wanna do her. Goo grabb her ass noo I'm too scared too!"

We went down the mountain and then.... somefink hit us! A huegh snowman came ot of nowhere and slammed into us!!! It yelled all like "I AM GUNKY HEAR ME ROAR" and it tried to kill us. I fought, shit I shuld let it kill Reirack and Marepole but I'm a good person so I save der livez!! (AN: See Sakuya s a gud prson she hlps her frinds! FUK YOU FLAMERS!)

I through 1 nife at the snowman and it fell appaprt! A little girl fell out of it!!! Sde wore a blue dress with white frills and and white pleats all over the sleves and skrit hem. She had blue hair and a blue bow, and she was acktually fukin cute! She had wingz on her back (Bad ASS youaki repretzntZ! \m/  ) She loked and me and said sexily, "Im so surry Skauyan! Pls don't hurt me know more!"

But I'm a fukin ruthless bitch so I threw a nife and killed her!!! ! But then Reiyshan grabbed my rist and said "No you can't hrut her, let her go Skaana."

I pulled away from her strongly and said, "Get fuck off me Reimoo, I'm not a fuking poser bitch like you, humanz!" And I throo the nife and killed the fairy.

Reimoo pulled harder unresistingly. "No don't kill her! She's a nice gurl deep down insie!"

I pulled away again and I pushed Raimen noodles off me shovingly, and I threw the nife and killed the fairy. But then I felt bead and said, "Ok Cirno (dats her name, init cute!??!) you can go!!" (AN: See she's generous too fuk of human flamorz!!!1

Cirno da fairy bowed her hads to my feet and said respektfully "Oh thankz soo much you hottie bitch Sakuya! I go get mty mistress so she can giv u sex if u want it! (Luv u !! <3 <3 <3 )

The fairy ran off!!..... and me and Reimoo and Marisan kept walking. (Stay tooned for mur suspenshiful upats!!!1)

Usually Dead

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2009, 05:55:28 PM »
Chapter 4

AN: STOP FLAMING U FUKING HMN POSERS! Dis stry got's plnty of dpth and mening! See dis chpter is rlly involved n shit! Jes rrd it and c! nives to ruro gain wub you, chick! whn'r u gonna giv me bck mai yuyuko postr tho???

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We walked through da snow. Reimoo came up behind me and said "Hay Remilia sux lol."

OMFG! I slapped her so hard!!!!11 her head poped off! I started to cry hottly.

"fuk u bitch!" I shooted antagonistically and I wlked off by myself.

AN: (C!!!! Da 10shun btwen dem is 2 mch to bare! FUK OFFF HMNZ!!!!!11 )

Maor to cum l8r!!!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 06:00:19 PM by Usually Dead »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2009, 05:58:50 PM »
lolwut

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2009, 05:59:02 PM »
ok if ne1 asks y sirno keeps dieing and comming bakc, STFU U DONT NO WATS GONNA HAPPEN!11