Author Topic: This thread started out as halloween then BDSM then gendertalk then states  (Read 46673 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Halloween
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2009, 05:24:27 PM »
That's a convention, though. Face-to-face conversation in a giant room filled to the brim people, some of which belong to security staff, is a much safer environ for the younger than internet conversation with a stranger.

Spoken by someone who sounds very experienced in the ways of stalking 15 year old girls at anime cons.  Oh, to have lived such a life...
Hey, when you're a teacher you have to constantly be aware of situations where you risk getting slapped with a sexual harassment suit. :V

One of the prepracticum stories I was told was about two female students filing such a lawsuit against a male teacher they didn't like. Once it got to courts they admitted making the whole thing up, but it still cost him his job, and as of the storytelling he still hadn't found a new one.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2009, 05:25:32 PM »
That's a convention, though. Face-to-face conversation in a giant room filled to the brim people, some of which belong to security staff, is a much safer environ for the younger than internet conversation with a stranger.

Spoken by someone who sounds very experienced in the ways of stalking 15 year old girls at anime cons.  Oh, to have lived such a life...
Hey, when you're a teacher you have to constantly be aware of situations where you risk getting slapped with a sexual harassment suit. :V

Can I come over for private lessons?

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2009, 05:40:35 PM »
Can I come over for private lessons?

You crazy Lovers.

And I will once again find something to do away from home so I don't have to give out candy. Last year, I went to an arcade, but it has since closed down.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 05:43:02 PM »
Go to another arcade. Like AI.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kiro

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »
Are you actually referring to Arcade Infinity in Rowland Heights? Cuz I was thinking about that as I typed up the last post. I haven't been there in a while, but that's about as good as it gets for Japanese games.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2009, 05:53:28 PM »
That's the one.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2009, 06:02:29 PM »

One of the prepracticum stories I was told was about two female students filing such a lawsuit against a male teacher they didn't like. Once it got to courts they admitted making the whole thing up, but it still cost him his job, and as of the storytelling he still hadn't found a new one.

Wow.

I didn't know you were a teacher.

Hmm ^-^.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2009, 06:02:39 PM »
I don't celebrate Halloween

Young lady I demand an explanation.

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2009, 06:12:52 PM »

I am glad you are not from Jersey because you were in a dress and I could never let my kids be in the same room as such a person >_<

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2009, 06:20:44 PM »

I am glad you are not from Jersey because you were in a dress and I could never let my kids be in the same room as such a person >_<

You couldn't? He was actually kinda cute. Obv guy, but kinda cute.

Menorah Jams, Pham

« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2009, 06:50:16 PM »

UK, which one were you?  I was kinda hanging on the side while triangles had her moment so I'm trying to place faces to names from the Otakon meetup.  D:

Kilgamayan

• True

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »
Where's that sexy pic of KilgamaAya

Kilgamayan

• True

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2009, 07:05:45 PM »
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=415.msg16816#msg16816

That costume is badass. If you were holding a beer instead you might even be able to draw ZUN from Japan.

I don't think i'll ever be able to picture you as not Shikieiki irl, since you first became familiar to me while sporting that spif Reverse Noise Shiki ava.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Easy Mode

« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »
I saw a picture of a REALLY hot Shiki crossplayer on ED.

Is that someone from here? If so, I want to sex you. Hard.

I'M NOT KIDDING.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2009, 07:10:21 PM »
I don't recall using a Siki avatar outside of the recent CB Mafia game. o_O

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2009, 07:12:47 PM »
I've only been a member for a little under a month, so pretty much since i've been here. o_o;
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2009, 07:13:29 PM »
Oh, okay. That must have been it, then.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2009, 07:20:14 PM »
But... It's possible to informally celebrate both, as I plan on doing, Ruro! Eat candy from strangers and, two days later, the pancreas-killing skull! It truly is the life everyone should strive for.

Of course, being nowhere near Mexico or my relatives, I'll likely have a 2nd-rate candy skull. I was only in Mexico for the actual holiday when I was 5, but I still remember what the real candy skulls were like... Oh, and I remember trick-or-treating then too. I was a skeleton~

Easy Mode

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2009, 07:21:02 PM »
No, seriously. Who is this guy. The Shikieiki.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2009, 07:24:21 PM »

UK, which one were you?  I was kinda hanging on the side while triangles had her moment so I'm trying to place faces to names from the Otakon meetup.  D:

Wasn't a Touhou. I was Mikuru.

Menorah Jams, Pham

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2009, 07:30:09 PM »
But... It's possible to informally celebrate both, as I plan on doing, Ruro! Eat candy from strangers and, two days later, the pancreas-killing skull! It truly is the life everyone should strive for.

Of course, being nowhere near Mexico or my relatives, I'll likely have a 2nd-rate candy skull. I was only in Mexico for the actual holiday when I was 5, but I still remember what the real candy skulls were like... Oh, and I remember trick-or-treating then too. I was a skeleton~

Please immediately post a recipe for Mexican hot chocolate.

I have the Ibarra chocolate but I do not have the ancestral knowledge required to make it. 

Easy Mode

« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2009, 07:31:37 PM »

Please immediately post a recipe for Mexican hot chocolate.

I have the Ibarra chocolate but I do not have the ancestral knowledge required to make it.
Ewwwww. I hate chocolate that isn't sweet.

Kiro

« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2009, 07:32:22 PM »
There is nothing to be ashamed of in that poster. Those cosplays look quite good imo. But why are Cirno and Sakuya holding hands?

Oh, they're all holding onto each other.

Easy Mode

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2009, 07:33:44 PM »
I got that poster from ED. I just saw the Shikieiki and just about died.

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2009, 07:38:20 PM »
I never get to dress up for halloween ever...

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2009, 07:38:45 PM »
That Cirno needs a bow.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry