Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: (ed. NOT) Still Waiting for Tellius  (Read 140547 times)

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes: (ed. NOT) Still Waiting for Tellius
« Reply #1020 on: December 01, 2017, 11:17:32 PM »
ah, +atk with swift sparrow nice, mine is +spd so it doesn't even break 40atk haha.

(also I am trying so hard to figure out what you're ribbing at with Back East but for the life of me I can't figure it out)
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #1021 on: December 01, 2017, 11:23:22 PM »
It's from The Simpsons.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e5MldzMBr4I

I don't think my Camilla is +ATK actually. She's +2 and has some boosts from that, has the summoner S-rank, and a +3 ATK seal. Mine used to have horrible attack too. But now she's naturally super strong AND has two Goad Fliers and a Hone Fliers backing her up on top of that...
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1022 on: December 01, 2017, 11:49:49 PM »
Hmm, the collage creating app crashes whenever I try to save a collage after selecting the 4 images.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #1023 on: December 01, 2017, 11:58:44 PM »
It's from The Simpsons.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e5MldzMBr4I

I don't think my Camilla is +ATK actually. She's +2 and has some boosts from that, has the summoner S-rank, and a +3 ATK seal. Mine used to have horrible attack too. But now she's naturally super strong AND has two Goad Fliers and a Hone Fliers backing her up on top of that...
lol I still don't get it, oh well
yeah that looks like +hp actually. I'm surprised she can even go that high, but that's seals for you

Hmm, the collage creating app crashes whenever I try to save a collage after selecting the 4 images.
is that the new one? There was an issue I fixed, like yesterday I think, where it would crash if you hit Create and tried to save it without going into the Adjust menu first. The workaround was to go into the adjust menu without even having to change anything, but it that isn't necessary now.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #1024 on: December 02, 2017, 12:45:19 AM »
What's her boosted stat? Resist or speed would be pretty unfortunate, but either way you could probably run a tolerable version of either of her major sets if you want to invest.

The Gronnblade set is going to be hitting so hard that you don't really care what your base attack is (provided you have Hone Fliers, which is admittedly a big if) and the Gronnraven set can benefit from boosted HP or defense since that lets it tank more safely.
She's +Def.

I kinda scoffed at this at first because mages mostly get hit by other mages and the whole point of flier mages is keeping your distance. But Cam can totally tank. I got a Takumi a while earlier, so in theory I could give her close counter and that would be pretty fun.

Conqueror

« Reply #1025 on: December 02, 2017, 02:17:32 AM »
There was an issue I fixed, like yesterday I think, where it would crash if you hit Create and tried to save it without going into the Adjust menu first.
Ah, that was probably it. Just updated to the new version and it works great, props. Tested it out with my defense team.

Amelia should probably get a new B skill, now that I think about it. Maybe another vantage?

Also, should we make a new thread? We've been over 1k posts for a bit now.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #1026 on: December 02, 2017, 02:21:54 AM »
Ah, that was probably it. Just updated to the new version and it works great, props. Tested it out with my defense team.
Whew, thank god, my heart skips a beat whenever I see someone have trouble with it haha

we probably should so someone go ahead with that if you will please and update the memeness of the title to our times

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1027 on: December 02, 2017, 02:33:19 AM »
Have you tried an Emerald Axe on Camilla? I hear it works a lot better than Brave Axe on her.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #1028 on: December 02, 2017, 02:54:05 AM »
Nope. I was considering it at one time when her horrible attack was causing problems, but then a bunch of ways to boost it came out and now she's performing exactly how I want her to. I've seen some Emerald Axe builds with Distant Counter that do look good, but they don't really fill a niche that I need filled on any of my teams.

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #1029 on: December 03, 2017, 12:10:20 AM »
Guess who entered colorless hell and came out with a +2 Priscilla and no Fayes?  :colonveeplusalpha:

EDIT: I just noticed one is +atk nvm what I said
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 12:48:26 AM by Kogachii ♡ »
Mwahahahahha!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #1030 on: December 03, 2017, 03:23:22 AM »
Never been able to wrap my head around Faye. At the very least she doesn't seem well-suited for her default weapon. What do people run on her?

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #1031 on: December 03, 2017, 12:25:16 PM »

That's it for me for this banner. Got Buncam, an Ike and two Hector from 45 summons. That's a 8.8% chance! When you factor in the rising pity rate, that sounds perfectly right.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #1032 on: December 03, 2017, 01:21:58 PM »
so neutral IVs DC/QR FCorrin with Bonfire, Dark Breath (+Res), Distant Defense seal, and buffed with Fortify Dragons both tanks and counter kills Brave Lyn (both Brave Bows and Mulagir) and Reinhardt that are optimally offensive (+atk ivs, death blow, hone calvary). Like, wow. I'm working on this right now and I'm super excited for it, grinding out the sp. I know the battle sim isn't very reliable since it only factors in default builds, but it says this build dies only to Julia and Deirdre. FCorrin is a tank goddess. And this is without factoring in ally support holy hell.

Since Elise/healers are now a thing I've been wanting a tank and now I can have a sisters duo thing going on yays.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #1033 on: December 03, 2017, 04:35:28 PM »
I can't believe the resist boost makes that big of a difference. Goddamn!

So the team is FCorrin/Ninian/Elise/??? by default. The presence of a dancer and a cleric means that your BST is low despite having a dragon, which makes another dragon or an armor seem ideal for the remaining slot.

Going for another dragon and having an all-magic team actually seems surprisingly viable, since the new breath weapons can use magic to hit defense on ranged characters. And since most resistance tanks are ranged, you might have surprisingly few problems with a theoretically inflexible all-magic team.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #1034 on: December 03, 2017, 06:43:18 PM »
Yeah, the combination of +4 res against Reinhardt and the +5 hp against Brave Bow Lyn covers all the bases. Against Reinhardt with moonbow up (through quickened pulse probably) she needs +2 more res from an ally support (with Ninian is best) to live with 1 hp left, then counterkill.

I've been playing around with the team and it's really fun. The healer buff did so much more than just make healers viable, it made tanks viable too. Then there's the wrath dazzle Gravity function Elise can also serve that gives a lot of flexibility to your team I'm pretty impressed.

The 4th slot should ideally go to a red unit to deal with the green units that FCorrin doesn't have favorable matchups against. Tiki if you wanted Dragon Emblem would be best I think. Currently my Palla with Ruby Sword is fulfilling the role since that was her role in my flier team anyway. The +6 atk from the new Attack Tactic skill would be great in his team since there's no more than 2 of any movement type.

Yeah, bst is pretty low huh. I put a Growing Wind special on Ninian, since it's not like she ever sees combat, to make up for some of the bst shortage though I'm not sure how much of a difference it'll make. I did give her windsweep in case I ever need that light breath buff for some reason, which also means her special is like never gonna be up anyway see.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #1035 on: December 03, 2017, 07:37:54 PM »
The main thing that team would struggle with that's coming to mind is Fjorm. I haven't ever seen Fjorm used, but I assume she's about to become pretty common.

Of course there are less common units (Camilla, incidentally, although Palla more or less hard counters her) that would be annoying as well, but with a strong red unit you match up well against much of the meta.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #1036 on: December 03, 2017, 07:52:08 PM »
I've seen a couple of her around, but of all people, Fjorm?? I can imagine there being a bit of a deadlock between FCorrin and her until someone pops off their special but she's melee infantry. And those are like toys to Elise. Ice Mirror I hear isn't exactly the best on her but it doesn't work anyway because the dazzling staff effect negates counterattacks (same thing with Sacae's Blessing vs Ice Mirror).

e: although yeah, if she were to have some full tank build leaning something to the effect of +12 or so resist, I can see there being a stalemate, that could be something to keep in mind. I do have Hone Atk on Palla though, and with FCorrin's bonfire and threaten res I don't think there's a problem there.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 07:57:33 PM by Mеа »

Conqueror

« Reply #1037 on: December 03, 2017, 10:30:13 PM »
Alright, new thread is up.