Author Topic: About being a beginner  (Read 4349 times)

About being a beginner
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:21:04 AM »
Greetings people

I'm Merraz and newcomer in the forum, a known of mine suggested me to join to this forum, I've been in another forums before but never in an english speaking one like this (My main language is the spanish)

So... I'm really confused with all this, I tried to write some messages in "The Shrinemaiden Caf?" section but I found that I had to await for my messages being approved by a moderator, then I have waited for two days and just one of my messages was approved in the "Letty party GOGOGO" topic and the other that was written in the "Who are you?" topic that was a relatively big one in which I introduced myself never was approved, So I wondered why and tried to send a PM to some admin or mod but I even can't look their profiles to send them one

So so, is some kind soul who could gimme a little bit of info about the forum in there? I'd be very grateful~ 

I really have to say that I feel like being treated as a bot

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: About being a beginner
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 02:09:50 AM »
The post limits are in place for that exact reason, to help curb spam and other things. Here's a handy post detailing everything!

https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,3652.0.html

Welcome to MotK!

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 11:04:02 PM »
The post limits are in place for that exact reason, to help curb spam and other things. Here's a handy post detailing everything!

https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,3652.0.html

Welcome to MotK!
Ah, thank you very much! you are the admin, right?

I understand now, have never seen lineaments like those before but I think they are rightly argued hehe

Hmmm... anyway, I'd like to ask about a message I wrote in this thread https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,8320.0.html

Maybe it got bugged or something?

I remember that I posted the message without answer the verification questions and then appeared the advice saying me I forgot it, so I tried again answering the questions and then, appeared another advice saying me that my message was already posted, which was pretty weird! D:

Also, where I can see the number of my posts?

Drake

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 01:40:09 AM »
You can check them if you click your name to go to your profile, then go to Show Stats. Post count isn't something emphasized on this forum, you don't get special titles or points for having a high count.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 04:32:25 PM »
Oh, I see

It's good to know that, I guess that explains why I don't see the counter in some visible part of the everyone's posts 

thank you very much.