Author Topic: the family isn't home  (Read 49412 times)

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
Re: the family isn't home
« Reply #480 on: August 17, 2009, 06:06:20 PM »
Sometimes I wish I had the nerve to be a real bitch but I'm too timid and kind.  The only times I really get annoyed or mad is when I am startled (I am really jumpy orz).
Channel and embrace your inner hatred.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #481 on: August 17, 2009, 06:08:09 PM »
I have none :[
Seriously, you have to like burn marks in my back and kill my dog and steal my car before I can hate you.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #482 on: August 17, 2009, 06:10:41 PM »
I'm too timid and kind.

Get out of my head, goddamn.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #483 on: August 17, 2009, 06:18:22 PM »
Ugh I knew I shouldn't have slept in.  It's almost 2pm and my brother never let the dogs out.  The ankle biter almost peed all over my leg while I tried to get her leash on.

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #484 on: August 17, 2009, 06:33:12 PM »
I'd hug you but whatever, I am kind, I am timid, not you...
WAHAHAHAHA
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #485 on: August 17, 2009, 06:35:00 PM »
ITT: TSO is moe

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #486 on: August 17, 2009, 06:37:08 PM »
I don't get it???
Why are you laughing at me :[

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #487 on: August 17, 2009, 06:37:33 PM »
Hey TSO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWfhn7HHpMc

dude!

LIKE DUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and no, I am not laughing at you, just that....

I am laughing at myself...
I want to be kind and timid damn it.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #488 on: August 17, 2009, 06:43:22 PM »
I just am???
I never saw the point of hating people.  There's not enough time in life to get bent out of shape over people who've "wronged" you.  Of course I get mad and frustrated at the things people do but I don't hold grudges.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #489 on: August 17, 2009, 06:44:41 PM »
You and me and some peace pipe okay?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #490 on: August 17, 2009, 06:47:42 PM »
*lights up*

Greyn

• Berninghousn
« Reply #491 on: August 17, 2009, 06:53:10 PM »
I just am???
I never saw the point of hating people.  There's not enough time in life to get bent out of shape over people who've "wronged" you.  Of course I get mad and frustrated at the things people do but I don't hold grudges.

You will after I get done making you babysit me at the next shotakon. (Provided I go.)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #492 on: August 17, 2009, 06:57:25 PM »
Man I feel bad for the Trix rabbit.  He actually goes out and buys his own box and those asshole kids come up and take it away.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #493 on: August 17, 2009, 06:57:37 PM »
I for one, wished everyday I didn't commit those crimes against people... they haunt me still you know?

Occassionally I woke up at night with myself hanging on to my pillow like it were my life... that death feeling creeps up on me and I get white and totally scared because I am a bad person once.

If I were timid and kind...I wish I really was... I would have been much difference.

Still, grudges are not meant to be held indeed... I wish I thought of that sooner back in the days.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #494 on: August 17, 2009, 07:03:57 PM »
ITT we confess about our darkest secrets.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #495 on: August 17, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »
Damn it, suddenly...without warning I feel cold from the neck down... that wound feels like it is hurting right now. fuck!

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #496 on: August 17, 2009, 07:06:47 PM »
A-F got stabbed by a vorpal blade???

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #497 on: August 17, 2009, 07:19:31 PM »
it is me, the screwdriver incident back in high school... it was me nearly dying... and that fear of death is clinging onto me ever since. Jesus, I am biting my nails again.

Greyn

• Berninghousn
« Reply #498 on: August 17, 2009, 07:24:55 PM »
Tell us more.  We want moar details, moar dirt, moar sekrets.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #499 on: August 17, 2009, 07:25:41 PM »
.______.

Should I be glad I never hung out with the wrong crowd growing up?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #500 on: August 17, 2009, 07:28:07 PM »
My lack of a gall bladder has been hurting all weekend. =[

It's actually starting to concern me, but I can't get to the free clinic until next week at the earliest. Before they shut down the prior clinic, I could usually do a walk-in if I got there by 8 AM, or get an appointment whenever. Fuckpissasschrist.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #501 on: August 17, 2009, 07:42:13 PM »
What's a free clinic? ???

There's been more than a few times in the past few years (and right now) that I should goto the doctor but no health insurance rules :V

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #502 on: August 17, 2009, 07:45:32 PM »
Ok, calmed down slightly now.. warm water is good...

I think I said this somewhere before, but in high school I used to be a part of a gang, we fight and shit like that. One time, there was this really big fight towards the near end of my high school life. I nearly died when someone stabbed me with a rusty screwdriver, I was at the hospital, they say they had to use adrenaline on me because I practically was dead somewhat at some point. I had an infection there, even bacteria inside due to the rust, and for nearly 2 weeks, fevers and everything bad happened. I felt death staring at me in the eyes every single night during those 2 weeks, and it felt like 2 years.

Greyn

• Berninghousn
« Reply #503 on: August 17, 2009, 07:48:27 PM »
A free clinic is where losers with no money go to get their penis/vagina checked for bugs that shouldn't be there.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #504 on: August 17, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »
Yeah umm... I've gotten into a fight ONCE in my life and I didn't even start it.  I am definitely far more apt to run and hide crying than to bring my fists up and swing back.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #505 on: August 17, 2009, 08:03:36 PM »
I was just feeding the goldfish, and I remember a time when I was 5 and got my first goldfish.  Being an avid Dr. Seuss fan, I recalled the story of the boy who got a goldfish and fed it too much and it got superbig and they had to get a doctor to fix it.

So imagine the horror on my face when I tried to feed it the first time and I accidentally dropped the whole food container in its bowl.

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #506 on: August 17, 2009, 08:04:55 PM »
Yeah umm... I've gotten into a fight ONCE in my life and I didn't even start it.  I am definitely far more apt to run and hide crying than to bring my fists up and swing back.

i say again:

ITT: TSO is MOE

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #507 on: August 17, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »
I was just feeding the goldfish, and I remember a time when I was 5 and got my first goldfish.  Being an avid Dr. Seuss fan, I recalled the story of the boy who got a goldfish and fed it too much and it got superbig and they had to get a doctor to fix it.

So imagine the horror on my face when I tried to feed it the first time and I accidentally dropped the whole food container in its bowl.
Having a huge goldfish would be awesome, in my book, it'd be like having a sea monster for a pet or something.

I remember I had a goldfish once, I won him at the county fair way back when I was a wee lad. Took'em home, set'em my room and smiled at my first true pet. I named him Sam.

It died like an hour later.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #508 on: August 17, 2009, 08:12:46 PM »

You made the better choice, violence begets violence.

the same as hanging around gay people might make you gay (CITATION NEEDED)

Apotheosis

• Pop-tarts please!!!
  • MOM WHERE'S MY POP-TARTS?????
« Reply #509 on: August 17, 2009, 08:45:24 PM »
Right now I'm writing up lyrics for my rap group.

We're gonna be big.
The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr - Mohammed