Author Topic: Time To Atone For Your Sins, MotK  (Read 133729 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Time To Atone For Your Sins, MotK
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 07:47:50 PM »
I'm Canadian. :ohdear:

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2012, 07:53:00 PM »

Rabbit, you have pleased the Yama greatly. Congratulations! You have successfully repented for your sin, and have been absolved. Go forth now, with a pure heart, into Paradise.

I said a Shema Yisroel before every IT cert exam I ever took despite not only being a lapsed Jew, I'm also an atheist, lean towards Palestinian statehood (although the Right of Return is a bit much) and I love pork, lobster, etc. 

In short, I'm a hypocrite despite nobody else really caring. 

Ah, a conflict of faith! That is indeed a pickle. It seems you need to get in touch with your religious side. As you are a home-brewer, I think it's time you said a Ha-Gafen over the fruits of your labors. For proof of such, you can post photos, video, or describe the experience in detail.

I have trusted my supervisors at work.

The Yama would be tempted to say you've been punished enough, but a sin is a sin and must be atoned for. As you have committed the sin of blindly following authority, you must listen to and analyze this song. I await your reasoned critique.

I like Pepsi as much as I like Coca-cola

You are just determined to go to Hell, aren't you? Very well - open your refidgerator, take out the first three beverages you see, mix them together, and drink them. If there aren't three beverages, you can use coffee, tea, or some of that booze you made. Photo results of the mix are required.

I'm Canadian. :ohdear:

I notice you wrote that in English. But being Canadian, and Canada being officially a bilingual country, you surely must also know French, too, don't you? Compose, then, a poem for Dormio in French, of any length (yes, haiku also counts).

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 08:03:30 PM »
Apart from Quebec, since when was Canada french?

Tengukami

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 08:06:40 PM »
Apart from Quebec, since when was Canada french?

The French were there first. The British took over around 1755.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2012, 08:07:49 PM »
I have to work at the library shortly at a desk that has a YOLO joke taped to the front of it.

I'm going to hell aren't I. :(
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2012, 08:17:13 PM »
I have to work at the library shortly at a desk that has a YOLO joke taped to the front of it.

that depends if you only library once

Tengukami

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2012, 08:17:52 PM »

You are indeed. You know, Jack Black is said to have said that "YOLO is 'carpe diem' for stupid people." The phrase "carpe diem" first gained pop culture attention in the movie Dead Poet's Society, starring Robin Williams. While that was a great role and a great movie, he also played the eponymous main character of one of the worst movies ever made, Patch Adams. Your penance is to compose a 10-stanza kenning wherein Patch Adams tries to cheer up Gengetsu on her deathbed.

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2012, 08:25:37 PM »
I'm inexplicably attracted to women in aviation gear.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2012, 08:28:08 PM »
I crave chocolate-flavored powdered milk at odd hours.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
  • TRIGGER WARNING : #2handsome5casuls
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2012, 08:35:22 PM »
today i drew some touhou instead of drawing a phone.
Distasteful Tater Elites 1st division

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2012, 08:39:15 PM »
I touch myself at night. :<

Phoenix_lostarr

• mrgrgr
  • Rising from the ashes of an old dream~
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2012, 08:39:59 PM »
Spoiler:
I'm constantly thinking of having the girls in my class as sex slaves

Teewee

• In the forest, lazing around...
  • ...building nothing but clay castles.
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2012, 08:48:07 PM »
I fed my dog white chocolate. Does that make me racist  :ohdear:

Tengukami

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2012, 08:49:36 PM »
I'm inexplicably attracted to women in aviation gear.

Oh, so, you think I'm going to make you write a love poem to Amelia Earhart? Nice try, Mr. Reverse Psychology. No, your penance is to clear the first five levels of this game and screencap and post results.

I crave chocolate-flavored powdered milk at odd hours.

I feel sorry for your pancreas. Your penance is to draw and post a picture of a sad pancreas.

today i drew some touhou instead of drawing a phone.

Shirking assignments? Disgraceful. You must draw and post a picture of five very different types of phones. One of them must be Candlestick telephone.

Ugh, seriously? No one cares. Why would you share this? Do you think anyone wants to imagine this?

For your penance, you must change your avatar to one that represents the opposite of sex. This is what you will use.

Spoiler:
I'm constantly thinking of having the girls in my class as sex slaves

How sexist! For your penance, you are to sing, record, and post a song praising Janeane Garofalo to the tune of "She'll Be Coming 'Round The Mountain".

I fed my dog white chocolate. Does that make me racist  :ohdear:

Yes it does. For your penance, you must watch and review an episode of Through The Wormhole, starring Morgan Freeman, in 300 words or less.

Phoenix_lostarr

• mrgrgr
  • Rising from the ashes of an old dream~
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2012, 08:51:17 PM »
My headset is broken and I am le poor. :V

Tengukami

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2012, 08:52:17 PM »
My headset is broken and I am le poor. :V

Then write the lyrics.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2012, 08:53:47 PM »
LIBERA ME EX INFERNIS.

EDIT: She stares into my soul. :ohdear:

EDITEDIT: Hilariously my title and text still fit.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 08:56:14 PM by Belligerent Bridge Beeyatch »

Tengukami

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2012, 08:57:11 PM »

Congratulations, Alliterator! You have successfully repented for your sin, and have been absolved. Go forth now, with a pure heart, into Paradise.

After you have left your avatar this way for another 7 days.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2012, 08:58:09 PM »
Congratulations, Alliterator! You have successfully repented for your sin, and have been absolved. Go forth now, with a pure heart, into Paradise.

:]

After you have left your avatar this way for another 7 days.

:colonveeplusalpha:

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2012, 08:58:33 PM »
Naughty naughty :I
Also I'm too lazy to play Touhou, I have completed the sin of sloth :<
The French were there first. The British took over around 1755.
I feel horrible now.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2012, 08:58:54 PM »
I play DotA.
I tried competitive DotA.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2012, 09:00:16 PM »
I own Counter-Strike: Source AND Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. :V

Yatakarasu

• Always failing, sometimes winning!
  • Fail mode activate!
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2012, 09:00:46 PM »
I think "U.N. Owen was Her?" and "Septette for the Dead Princess" are just OK songs.

Normal Clears: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Hard Clears: PoFV, SA, TD, DDC
Extra Clears: PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Current touhou goal: Improve! ...1cc more Hard Modes

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2012, 09:09:51 PM »
Even Deities aren't immune to sinning...

I have not watched over, or updated, Shino's adventures (or training) for a number of months; and having not written anything for NaNo for the past 6 days has not helped my state at all.
Please forgive me, Shikieiki.

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2012, 09:15:06 PM »
Ah, a conflict of faith! That is indeed a pickle. It seems you need to get in touch with your religious side. As you are a home-brewer, I think it's time you said a Ha-Gafen over the fruits of your labors. For proof of such, you can post photos, video, or describe the experience in detail.

But it's the saying of the blessings that's causing a crisis of faith - that is bringing faith into my atheism.  My sin isn't against being a good Jew, it's against being a good atheist.   :ohdear: :doushio:

JT

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2012, 09:23:21 PM »
I'm sure you had your reasons. However, this is unfortunately technically a sin. Therefore, for your penance you must draw a sketch of you doing something genuinely nice for Ichirin Kumoi.

What could be nicer than making someone a pizza?

For clarity, what we are looking at here is a Digiorno pizza topped with three Red Baron Single Serve pizzas, which are, in turn, each topped with four Pizza Bagels.

Pizzaception.jpg.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 11:17:29 PM by Jay T. Dawgsstyles »

Tengukami

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2012, 09:28:31 PM »

Spoiler:
I actually doubled over laughing for a solid minute there.

Congratulations, JT! You have successfully repented for your sin, and have been absolved. Go forth now, with a pure heart, into Paradise.

And keep your antacid tablets handy!

Also I'm too lazy to play Touhou, I have completed the sin of sloth

That's too bad. You are hereby banished to Hell, where vicious demons will feast upon your soul for eternity. Begone!

More penances will be coming soon for the rest of you - the Yama needs to go to a magazine staff party consult with the gods for a while. Feel free to post more sins - penances will most assuredly be given!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 09:32:00 PM by Tengukami »

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2012, 09:31:37 PM »
Dat Ichirinface.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2012, 10:17:09 PM »
I yell at people for liking things I don't like that are bad. The things are bad, not the people. But the people are sometimes bad too but that's only a correlation.

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2012, 10:54:31 PM »
Oh great and mighty Eiki, I beseech ye!  I am guilty of making an inane and overly formal post to a person pretending to be a character of a fictional series!

How must I cleanse myself!?