Author Topic: Fall 2011 Anime Preview  (Read 12460 times)

JT

Re: Fall 2011 Anime Preview
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 11:45:29 PM »
a great hangover anime, Working!!

qft

I'm also probably gonna check out Fate/Zero, Ika 2, and P4 (though it'll most likely be terrible).

Might give Maken-ki a look, though the trailer looks pretty lame. The manga's been a guilty pleasure of mine for... shit, like 2 years now? It's a pile of ass by any meaningful standard, but the art is nice (o bby), so every now and again I'll download a chapter or two and just casually flip through it to look at the pretty ladies.

Edit: More on that: I mostly just like Aki, the school nurse/christmas cake/requisite tittymonster. I kind of wish Takeda would just be like "fuck this gay plot" and draw a million pictures of her gently caressing herself instead of the actual manga. Super huge tits generally aren't my cup of tea, but this is different for some reason. Like, I just want to bury my face in her rack and stay there until I suffocate like a turkey in the rain. Wow, that was really romantic. I should write that down.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 03:04:10 AM by JT »

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2011, 01:22:03 PM »
qft

I'm also probably gonna check out Fate/Zero, Ika 2, and P4 (though it'll most likely be terrible).

Might give Maken-ki a look, though the trailer looks pretty lame. The manga's been a guilty pleasure of mine for... shit, like 2 years now? It's a pile of ass by any meaningful standard, but the art is nice (o bby), so every now and again I'll download a chapter or two and just casually flip through it to look at the pretty ladies.

Edit: More on that: I mostly just like Aki, the school nurse/christmas cake/requisite tittymonster. I kind of wish Takeda would just be like "fuck this gay plot" and draw a million pictures of her gently caressing herself instead of the actual manga. Super huge tits generally aren't my cup of tea, but this is different for some reason. Like, I just want to bury my face in her rack and stay there until I suffocate like a turkey in the rain. Wow, that was really romantic. I should write that down.
i know that feel bro

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2011, 02:34:18 PM »
Like, I just want to bury my face in her rack and stay there until I suffocate like a turkey in the rain.
that sounds like a lot of fun actually minus the suffocating part.